It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel blames Iran for Bulgarian bus blast that killed 3

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Just a thought as someone who grew up in the uk during the years when the IRA where happily blowing folks up as they took their kids out shopping..... If this had been done at that time, and it was British tourists, and it was on the anniversary of another, significant IRA bombing, then I'm pretty certain the UK governement would be right out and saying "it looks like it could be the work of the IRA".... And I don't think we'd have been arguing about it..... Just a thought.... I'm not sure either way..... Just because they've stated quickly that they suspect Iran doesn't mean much in and of itself.... It's what happened coupled with the response that might be more telling....
edit on 18-7-2012 by Milkflavour because: Cruddy spelling and grammar...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
on no! "its a false flag"

i can hear it now. someones gonna say America did it to blame Iran...

silly people.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dizrael
on no! "its a false flag"

i can hear it now. someones gonna say America did it to blame Iran...

silly people.

King Bibi blamed Iran before the fire was even put out, something about this is off.
You just go and stay updated with faux news, it will all be okay.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
www.haaretz.com... 452059

Former U.S. envoy to UN: Israel poised to strike Iran after Bulgaria attack

Some serious sabre rattling going on, this could end badly.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
if nut'n'yahoo really believed iran was responsible, he would be forced attack, not issue press releases.

what would the united states do if iran blew up a greyhound bus.

americans would demand blood.

israel won't attack iran, they'll wait for romney to do that for them.

i would suggest americans seriously reconsider joining the u.s. military or re-enlisting.

iran isn't iraq, and you'll have absolutely zero friends there when patrolling in your humvee.

edit on 18-7-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
The "crime scene" hasnt even been cleaned up, how can they be so quick to judge Iranian Government for carrying out this attack?

I recall 9/11 and our finding out who the villain was as it was happening thanks to the MSM and Washington DC. Too bad OBL was never charged with the crime but he sure did die for it. In any case, the Zionists seem to know who did what, when, where, and how. Makes ya wonder, if of course this isn't a false flag attack and a real terrorist attack (could be from anyone not just Iran), did the Israeli intelligence agencies have any notice about this? Once again, I'm reminded of 9/11 and if we believe the OS the best case scenario for the US Gov't is 9/11 happened because of their complete lack of competence and foresight (
). My commander once said that the Israeli intelligence is the best around. So I ask again, did they know, plan, allow, or were they blindsided?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Thank You OP

[color=grey]Sarcasm:ON
[color=skyblue]Ahh, israel was fleepin blaming anything for last centuries( I think, since 1948) , nevermind this bulgarian one
[color=grey]Sarcasm:OFF

A video must see

edit on 18-7-2012 by iIuminaIi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
So, Iran is the real goal then huh, Israel? You keep blaming Iran for everything wrong with the region. One more straw on the camels' back. Don't you see that a billion Arabs surrounding you see right through lies like that? You are the reason so many enemies exist around you. For generations you've been sowing the wind, how surprising is it that some strike back? Thanks to you the whole world is ready to plunge into total war and you still cry out like the innocent child?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Israel is the real issue look at gazza i fknh8 these zoionists they think they can do what ever they like and point the blame eleswhere its hate propaganda in my eyes.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by KibbleChild
Like I posted on another thread, this just seems way to convenient for the warmongers hell bent on the destruction of Iran. My guess is that this was a mossad operation. They have a history of false flag terrorism, and it's no surprise considering their motto is "By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt do War".

Mossad is israeli. You get them involved to stage attacks against Christians. IF it was a false flag MI5 is more likely seen as it happened in Bulgaria.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Is this the false flag we have been waiting for?

Not yet, they won't start a war over 3 deaths.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

I smell MEK all over this, I might be wrong but I might be right.

As for the Mumbai attacks in India, these are directly related to the diamond industry, not Iran. There was much that came out of the investigations by Indian Police and Intelligence that never showed up on MSM.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Link

President Barack Obama vowed to help "bring to justice" those behind the "barbaric terrorist attack" against a bus carrying Israeli youth in a Bulgarian resort Wednesday, killing at least six people and wounding 32. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu immediately blamed Iran for the blast.

wonder how long till "justice" will be served and will we get the right guy.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
The "crime scene" hasnt even been cleaned up, how can they be so quick to judge Iranian Government for carrying out this attack?

I recall 9/11 and our finding out who the villain was as it was happening thanks to the MSM and Washington DC. Too bad OBL was never charged with the crime but he sure did die for it. In any case, the Zionists seem to know who did what, when, where, and how. Makes ya wonder, if of course this isn't a false flag attack and a real terrorist attack (could be from anyone not just Iran), did the Israeli intelligence agencies have any notice about this? Once again, I'm reminded of 9/11 and if we believe the OS the best case scenario for the US Gov't is 9/11 happened because of their complete lack of competence and foresight (
). My commander once said that the Israeli intelligence is the best around. So I ask again, did they know, plan, allow, or were they blindsided?

I don't know anything about this really, nor do I know that much about all the various factions in the Middle East.

But what I did was search Google images and I encourage you all to do that.

I put 'Bulgaria bus bombing' in it and up came some pics. Not many pics, in fact only a few that seemed to repeat, like the one from the distance showing the smoke cloud, the hint of the back of the burning bus and two people casually walking through the parking lot like they were heading to the mall to buy shoes.

I couldn't help compare the long shot to the long shots of the Pentagon scene with the smoking generator etc. The comparison is eerie.

I hate how there is an attack and they show you pics from across a street or parking lot and like that's all you get.

What about the shots of the burning bus?

Ok, there are close ups of the burning bus, but like how many buses went on fire? The main one seems to have been white but there is a few pics of an orange one completely engulfed. Then there is another shot of a white bus with different markings on it than the first main one.

Things like that.

Like I know it's a crime scene maybe and the world don't need or really want shots of burning bodies and all, but one of my frustrations with the Pentagon was the real lack of up close area shots, no, there were 50 shots from across the street... Check out Google images and be surprised that there's like one photo of the scene from the parking lot repeated 50 times.

Show me closer and the right side of the right bus as well, right? Is that too much to ask?

Anyway it's frustrating, do check out the all the pics you can and even compare for anomalies, make sure they check out against each other at least.

Like I said I don't know about things over there, if people died by terrorism or a false flag type deal I just feel sad for them and their families. I just feel sad for humanity. You know?

Cheers

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

It's a little premature to say the SHTF. All we've been seeing for years is nothing but finger pointing and accusations from both sides, nothing has changed and nothing was ever done about it so, meh.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by CONEDESTROYA
Israel is the real issue look at gazza i fknh8 these zoionists they think they can do what ever they like and point the blame eleswhere its hate propaganda in my eyes.

Propaganda on both sides. No one is innocent so don't even try to go down that road.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
And tho it beginths

I just wanted to say that.

But with a lisp.

Seriously now.

IS this the beginning of a possible conflict, or excuse to bomb or just totally get rid of Iran?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Wow. A single day of investigation and they have already concluded that Iran, a country fearfull of its future position in the Middle East, perpetrated the terrorist attack. I would say that is a little reckless given that a single day is a fraction of a tiny time frame to conduct a thorough investigation.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
So now they are saying it was a suicide bomber. Thats not the way Iran does things, im sure. Also they are saying the bomber holds a US passport.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I've seen in Norwegian and Danish media that the number of dead is now 8

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join