It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bus With 40 Israeli Tourists Blown Up At Bulgarian Airport

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

I think you are 100% correct in saying Israel is not the bogeyman behind every bush and every bad thing to happen on Earth doesn't have an evil Jew behind it, straight from Central Casting.

having said that...one thing Israel IS guilty of in my view..and it's the Gov't not the people on this. They want this war as much as Iran, the U.S. and every other actor with military forces around there, gearing up for the mother of all fur balls.

They don't want it in a way that would cause them to murder their own people in a bus attack..oh heavens no. Thats stupid beyond description to suggest ....in my opinion. They want it plenty bad to over-react to a legitimate provocation though and I sure worry when I hear Bibi talking 'decisive action'. This is really really not good.

(By the way...this just friggen happened...how could they KNOW? Police watching ahead of time is all that makes sense...and someone can explain, if that is how, why the bombing was actually carried through?)

edit on 18-7-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
1 wonders what terror squad is responsible for this EVOL?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
(By the way...this just friggen happened...how could they KNOW? Police watching ahead of time is all that makes sense...and someone can explain, if that is how, why the bombing was actually carried through?)

9/11 ?

Israel being a small nation, it is pretty understandable that they react "decisively" to an attack of this nature. They're surrounded ... however, and I don't think the people of Israel have considered this. They're being played in this game ... they're being played as the big Satan, and not every Israeli is a jew ... by origin.

Being right in the middle of everything, and everyone from the West to the East, from the North to the South pointing their fingers at Israel. Directly, or Indirectly ... I think the people of Israel should take a deep breath. If there is a war in Iran, with all those Uranium rods around ... its likely to effect Israel too, even if indirectly. But long term exposure will effect them too.

But when they say "decisive" action, let's hope he's talking about a discrete group of people that have a "limited" license to kill.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
BUMMER.
This is why I do not travel outside of the US, I understand our foreign policy creates a lot of hatred toward us.
It seems the Bulgarians do not like the terrorist state of israel's foreign policy either.
You live, you learn I guess.
I do hope they catch the terrorists that did this, otherwise I'm sure the finger will be pointed at Syria or Iran.
Most probably was a mossad hit though.

Do not let this dissuade you from traveling outside the US, there are a multitude of interesting things, man-made and natural to see; and fascinating, friendly people to meet.

In terms of crime many countries are safer than the US, and your chances of dying in a car accident in the US are not small.

Of course care is to be exercised in major cities and famous tourist attractions, say such as the pyramids, but that advice would apply to all travelers. Same thing for being American, it is mostly in the big cities and the major tourist attractions of the world where they may not like Americans, but then again in those places they don't like most foreigners.

Of course it depends on your attitude as well, if you are loud and/or rowdy, and don't respect local customs or sensitivities how would you expect foreigners to react? However if you are respectful and polite expect to be treated the same way - as it should be.

Real travel, and I certainly do not mean all-inclusives or cruises, is one of the best schools you can ever hope to learn in.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I think you're hitting the points about dead on there. In normal times, I would say Israel is small while it's enemies are large and they can't afford to let anything slide. True enough there... Let the School Bully thump on ya without fighting back and see how the rest of the year goes... Indeed.

At the same time, you hit it right there too. This isn't normal times and if Israel does as it's known to do in the past for revenge over the murder of it's citizens...well...they're sitting on a mighty big barrel of TNT while smoking that cigar, aren't they? Almost like a cartoon for how close it all seems and how little it might take to blow it all up.

Finally..It's rare I agree with everything someone says where I don't call 'em a friend (check notice for friends list lol...) I hope the same thing for a deep breath and really hoping Bibi isn't thinking what I fear he's thinking. When I hear the name Netanyahu, I think of only one thing. The raid on the International Airport at Entebbe, Uganda. Lieutenant Colonel Yonatan Netanyahu was shot and killed while commanding the raid which became legendary as how to succeed in a hostage rescue. That family doesn't know how to spell "subtle". :eek:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
EDit :
"This is an Iranian terror attack that is spreading throughout the entire world. Israel will react powerfully against Iranian terror."
"All the signs lead to Iran'

www.abc.net.au...
edit on 18-7-2012 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

But how long can tit for tat go on? Can anyone see an endgame with that paradigm?

Who ultimately benefits from this endless cycle of retaliation? Is it the people's of Israel and their neighbors?

Or do the security services benefit with increased budgets and powers. Or the military industries that supply the weapons. Or the politicians that can distract populations from domestic issues. Or the contractors who provide security. Etc Etc Etc.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu blamed Iran today after a bus carrying at least 40 Israeli tourists exploded at a Bulgarian resort, killing a number of people.

and

Hezbollah Denies Responsibility for Burgas Terror Attack - Report

link
edit on 18-7-2012 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by samsamm9

Theres no doubting where this is going,
"This is an Iranian terror attack that is spreading throughout the entire world. "

This quote should be in the prophecies and predictions forum.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
reply to post by samsamm9

Theres no doubting where this is going,
"This is an Iranian terror attack that is spreading throughout the entire world. "

This quote should be in the prophecies and predictions forum.

Agreed. Same meaning. almost the same words used.

This is a global Iranian terror onslaught and Israel will react firmly to it."

link

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

True there is much beauty out there to be seen but, even in Canada and Mexico I cannot carry my personal protection, I can here in the US however.
There is still much here in the US I have to see anyway, enough for the rest of my life.
I do regret not being able to see BIG stone structures, castles, churches, Etc.
All because of a bad foreign policy.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Israeli intelligence minister tells CNN that there are 'very good indications' Iran was involved in Bulgaria bus explosion - @cnnbrk

www.breakingnews.com...

iranians go to bulgaria to attack israeli's. seriously lads? this is it. this is your excuse for what you are about to do.

bulgaria seems like a strange choice? or maybe not? www.novinite.com...

guess this explains why there is anti-aircraft weapons at the olympics. its almost as if someone knows what is about to happen.

came across this piece and thought it was very interesting joequinn.net...
edit on 18-7-2012 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Ya know, it seems every thread I contribute to, I see that you and I share the same views ( or so I think lol ). Just wanted to say that first. :-)

As far as this issue goes? Well, I am sooooo confused!

With all the bickering and threatening from nation to nation, I really wish I knew more. Like, I wish I could be a fly on the wall and KNOW what all this ( bs ) is REALLY about.

I feel like the world leaders are as immature as my eight yr old!

Is it resources?
Religion?
Control?
New World order?
Are they all secret pals?
Aliens?
2012 hype?
All the above?
Wth is going on? Lol

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

Ya know, it seems every thread I contribute to, I see that you and I share the same views ( or so I think lol ). Just wanted to say that first. :-)

As far as this issue goes? Well, I am sooooo confused!

With all the bickering and threatening from nation to nation, I really wish I knew more. Like, I wish I could be a fly on the wall and KNOW what all this ( bs ) is REALLY about.

I feel like the world leaders are as immature as my eight yr old!

Is it resources?
Religion?
Control?
New World order?
Are they all secret pals?
Aliens?
2012 hype?
All the above?
Wth is going on? Lol

You ask good questions MamaJ; as with an iceberg we can only see the tip of the issues. There is a bigger picture.

A certain power wants us to feel divided, wants racism, wants wars, wants us to lose faith in our governments and institutions. If we live in fear and hate and are divided we will be easier to control.

I mentioned this video series to you before, did you get a chance to watch any of it? Many of the answers you seek are contained in this series, here is the intro:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

True there is much beauty out there to be seen but, even in Canada and Mexico I cannot carry my personal protection, I can here in the US however.
There is still much here in the US I have to see anyway, enough for the rest of my life.
I do regret not being able to see BIG stone structures, castles, churches, Etc.
All because of a bad foreign policy.

Condoms are allowed here in Canada, and I think in Mexico as well.

Just kidding.

If you have gotten yourself into a situation where you need to rely on high-speed projectiles, you have done many other things wrong.

Check out this great self-defense site, introduced to me by the author Barry Eisler (on his site, not personally), much of it is about patterns and situational awareness:

www.nononsenseselfdefense.com...

Also, spirituality helps. If you gain the unshakeable knowledge that we have a soul and that when our physical shell ceases our soul moves on you lose much fear of death.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Hey you :-)

I did watch the short video but ?? Im not convinced just yet as I have not educated myself long enough to form an opinion. If you ever have time, message me with what you think " is going on ". Thanks!

Oh.... Im watching right now Ancient Aliens, " mission". Lol

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Wow... We do think alike...and I agree about seeming to match views on many of the threads we both land in. It sure makes discussion nice when it's not always combat, eh?

What I meant about thinking alike here though is the real game being played here. What is it, indeed?? I'd mentioned last year in a few places how I really felt like a child in a rowboat with a bind fold while my little boat bobs around in major shipping lanes. I can feel the ships moving out there...I can occasionally hear them pass...but I can't make out much more to know what is happening. Maddening isn't it?

Everything we discuss and war game on here is more or less assuming that what we see makes some sense in relation to events and what is happening up and down the line. As you note though, what if we really are seeing only a public show and the actual games people at Clinton and Obama's level are playing are fairly far removed from what we THINK we know is happening?

Kinda like September....We all thought war could come. The Palestinians were hot for it. Iran was hot.. Even Lebanon was running it's mouth before what seemed to be a statehood vote came. Recall that? Then everything changed..and it all just faaaaded away. Well... Hamas seemed odd at the time, but I ignored it. BIG MISTAKE. Later, we found out...Hamas was running a back end deal with Israel that whole period of time for a prisoner swap. Israel and Hamas were no more likely to fight that the U.S. and Canada. At least not THAT month. I'd have liked to know that..huh?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Recollector

Can't say we really LOVE jews, to be honest..

But all in all, we're a pretty peaceful country, this is the first terrorist attack on our soil in many many decades.

What I am disgusted with is how the information from OUR media was still extremely sketchy and inconclusive and all of the sudden Netenyahu was saying "all evidence points to Iran". What the **** is that b******* !?

I mean I got a phonecall from a friend from Burgas an hour after the explosion, half an hour after that the first news reports were coming out and an hour later Netenyahu knows it's Iran! What a crock of ****! How about we do some forensics and investigations first, you war mongering prick! Sheesh..

I'm pretty disappointed our country had to be involved in all of this nonsense.
edit on 18-7-2012 by falseveils because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique
I bet Israel declare Iran the perpetrator no matter what happened. Whether this was a 'legit' attack or not 40 civilians blown up on a bus is a great way to justify further violence.

My heart goes out to all of those affected, friends and family. I know I bet but I really hope this doesn't get used as propaganda.

It would not surprise me in the slightest if this turned into a false flag attack....

This was my thoughts exactly, when I heard this at work today.

Kudos on the predicition, it appears to already be coming true, with Israel claiming Iran is responsible. I think this is going to be the beginining of a series of similar false flag attacks on Israel and could culminate in a larger attack which would "justify" massive regional war.

When I heard the news of the bombing in Damascus and this bus attack on the same day it really hit home that the world powers are going for broke on this one. I fear it is going to get ugly fast.

Hope I'm wrong.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

They don't want it in a way that would cause them to murder their own people in a bus attack..oh heavens no. Thats stupid beyond description to suggest ....in my opinion. They want it plenty bad to over-react to a legitimate provocation though and I sure worry when I hear Bibi talking 'decisive action'. This is really really not good.

:@@
h please
don't mince around like that

the zionists sacrificed 6 million jews during the shoa
a busload of tourists means nothing to them

as for bibi
this descendent of Sephardim pronounces the Anathema against him and his fellow conspirators
i can't wait to see him and his friends stoned to death, by real jews,
but won't hold my breath

oh well,

until next year
in Jerusalem

edit on 18-7-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

PS:Hamas is a Creation of Mossad
edit on 18-7-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join