It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bus With 40 Israeli Tourists Blown Up At Bulgarian Airport

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
The guy looks white (possibly Western), not Iranian. Apparently he had a Michigan driving license too.

www.bbc.co.uk...

The suicide bomber is said to be a man with a Michigan-issued US driver's licence which reports said may have been fake.

Very odd.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Mmmmm..."fake" US passport and "fake" Michigan drivers license? I know a group who are heavily into identity theft for the purposes of carrying out nasty little escapades in other countries.

Backpack doesn't look too heavy on that guy either. Not a lot of sag in it and he's bolt upright with no stoop to compensate for the weight of the backpack.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

I believe he was an Isreali on a mission to bomb, Isreal have been very quiet about it!
Also fake Driving Licence well all the dots are coming together!

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

My latest intel is:

1st try by media was this...Business Insider - "Swedish Secret Service Denies Bulgarian Media Reports Identifying Airport Bomber As Swedish Extremist"

Bulgarian media have named the reported suicide bomber who allegedly killed five Israeli tourists and two Bulgarians in a bus explosion yesterday as Mehdi Ghezali, according to The Times of Israel. Ghezali, a Swedish citizen of Algerian and Finnish origins, was held at the U.S. detention facility at Guantánamo Bay from 2002 to 2004 and arrested in Pakistan in 2009. The Swedish secret service has denied that Ghezali was the bomber:

2nd try was a denial by Swedish SAPO (Swedish MI5). SAPO denies the guy is a swedish citizen...trans from Swedish State Television here
edit on 19-7-2012 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
The guy looks white (possibly Western), not Iranian. Apparently he had a Michigan driving license too.

www.bbc.co.uk...

The suicide bomber is said to be a man with a Michigan-issued US driver's licence which reports said may have been fake.

Very odd.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Yes Michigan with a Louisianian address, that another member pointed out.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Ive been through Burgous airport a couple of times and know that everyone in front of me had their bags searched..if he was carrying explosives, I am assuming they would have been found........

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ken10
The perpetrator has been identified according to this article with video...

www.vesti.bg...

Doesn't look Iranian to me.

His body language looks calm. Inquisitive but not anxious. Long hair (could possibly be a wig) but looks fairly natural. I only mention the wig thing as a result of the Dubai hotel murder were suspect IDF members wore wigs and disguises.

www.independent.co.uk...

Has it even been proven that the bombin was a suicide bombing?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool

Originally posted by phalanx001
I have an alternative theory...

Iran or Israel, etc may not have anything to do with this. It could be in retaliation to recent bad publicity aimed at the Bulgarians (in the last 12 months). There was a recently released movie (in the Balkan region) named '3rd half-time' which touched on the subject of the Bulgarian participation in the holocaust. Since then Bulgaria has received a lot of negative publicity. Relatively speaking, although some 'Bulgarian Jews' survived the holocaust (thanks to some compassionate Bulgarian authorities), there have always been pro-nazi elements in Bulgaria. The siding with Nazi Germany and the invasion of neighbouring countries in 1941 is living proof of this.

Bulgarian participation in the holocaust - just a link I came across on google. Although Macedonia is mentioned in the article, at the time it was administered by occupying forces (Bulgarian, German and Italian). As such, there was no Macedonian authorities - only occupied Macedonian population. Basically, the Macedonians were also being murdered in their own country by the occupiers.

It's not a stretch of the imagination to state that those same pro-nazi elements that contributed to the demise of many Jews during world war II are still active today in Bulgaria.

Ps: I am neither in support or against Israeli or Iranian politics. I have no intention of debating the existence of the holocaust (although i don't necessarily agree with the reported numbers) or Bulgaria's obvoius involvement in it, etc, etc ...
edit on 19/7/2012 by phalanx001 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19/7/2012 by phalanx001 because: (no reason given)

Pretty interesting theory.Just proves the hatred of the jews happening all over again.

The alternative is that the bomber is not Bulgarian.

Then, the obvious question of how a potentially non-Bulgarian speaking foreign National managed to get into Bulgaria, source dynamite/explosives, pack them into his bag and prance around an airport for an hour unnoticed - all by himself. Which obviously points to him potentially having support from a foreign government that have operatives within Bulgaria OR the Bulgarian government providing the required support.

In either case, I would definitely not write off involvement or cooperation from the Bulgarian government/secret service in this instance.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas
reply to post by Shminkee Pinkee

why what happened ??don't like Karma??

Yawn zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join