It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bus With 40 Israeli Tourists Blown Up At Bulgarian Airport

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

wrong video should have posted this one
describes "bibi"
and most of Christendoms leadership to a T

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by bjarneorn
reply to post by mkgandhas

Israel has little to do with anything, imo. Everybody is busy blaming it on Israel ... the GOB, everytime they go to war, it's for Israel ... when the financial crisis come, it's "the banks", and everybody knows "banks are owned by jews".

But since the idea has already popped up, that Israel is being used a scape goat ... this is probably going to help to bring Israel into the war ...

However, I hope they stay calm ... despite this horror.

Israel uses bombs to kill innocent people in Iran is this why Benny says evidence points at Iran? If you were to study a little history you will find out that Israel is hardly the innocent little nation you act like they are. Israel is always screaming war with someone and Iran hasn't started one in 300 years

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

But how many of you are aware that Israeli government just 2 days ago approved another 500 new homes to be built on taken by force land. And this is just a tip of the iceberg. No doubt western mainstream keeps you informed on Sins of Israel LOL

Israeli Mossad is actively sabotaging all other Middle East countries for long time now. Israel is not hated because of supposedly successful "muslim PR campaign".

Israel is hated worldwide because of little thing called, what goes around comes around.

That little Warmongering nation will one day lose even US support. No doubt after Israel throws another war for US taxpayers.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by PvtHudson
With all the hatred being spewed in this thread already, I'm sure it will be closed down right? Right?

Why don't we stick to the facts,

Did Israel just 2 days ago approve 500 new homes in stolen land, YES or NO
Does Israeli mossad kill in other countries who they please YES or NO
Does Israel have a history of False Flags like Lavon Affair YES or NO

Oh but Israel is special and can do no wrong, I suggest Israel learn the meaning of the word, BLOWBACK

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
who want's to bet this false flag will be the catalyst for isreal going to war with iran ? WW3 here we come

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
The perpetrator has been identified according to this article with video...

www.vesti.bg...

Doesn't look Iranian to me.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

There really is no need for this kind of post, Epic Fail, you sicken me

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I have an alternative theory...

Iran or Israel, etc may not have anything to do with this. It could be in retaliation to recent bad publicity aimed at the Bulgarians (in the last 12 months). There was a recently released movie (in the Balkan region) named '3rd half-time' which touched on the subject of the Bulgarian participation in the holocaust. Since then Bulgaria has received a lot of negative publicity. Relatively speaking, although some 'Bulgarian Jews' survived the holocaust (thanks to some compassionate Bulgarian authorities), there have always been pro-nazi elements in Bulgaria. The siding with Nazi Germany and the invasion of neighbouring countries in 1941 is living proof of this.

Bulgarian participation in the holocaust - just a link I came across on google. Although Macedonia is mentioned in the article, at the time it was administered by occupying forces (Bulgarian, German and Italian). As such, there was no Macedonian authorities - only occupied Macedonian population. Basically, the Macedonians were also being murdered in their own country by the occupiers.

It's not a stretch of the imagination to state that those same pro-nazi elements that contributed to the demise of many Jews during world war II are still active today in Bulgaria.

Ps: I am neither in support or against Israeli or Iranian politics. I have no intention of debating the existence of the holocaust (although i don't necessarily agree with the reported numbers) or Bulgaria's obvoius involvement in it, etc, etc ...
edit on 19/7/2012 by phalanx001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ken10

Second that. The guy according to various sources online was caught on CCTV walking around the airport dressed in sportswear, shorts and carrying a backpack before carrying out the attack.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Shminkee Pinkee

why what happened ??don't like Karma??

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by johncarter
reply to post by ken10

Second that. The guy according to various sources online was caught on CCTV walking around the airport dressed in sportswear, shorts and carrying a backpack before carrying out the attack.

Wow, great CCTV images. Mind sharing your source?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

It's everywhere.

www.haaretz.com...
edit on 19-7-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Wow a lots of hate going on here
please be respectfully to the dead , and lets politics out of this one for now, as for the person seen in the video.

He doesn't look very Iranian.
edit on 19-7-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
The world right now is in flat out denial of how much fanatical lunatics are in the Islamic world.Watch and see how many more muslim extremist come through that Tennessee mosque and watch the good muslims blame Israel on it and not one muslim nation will do a thing to stop it.Denial Stage in also happening with the revolutions in the middle east.
Also in denial of the spread of hatred for jews which in directly influenced from radical islam and of course pass Nazism.
edit on 19-7-2012 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Wow a lots of hate going on here
please be respectfully to the dead , and lets politics out of this one for now, as for the person seen in the video.

He doesn't look very Iranian.
edit on 19-7-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

For once I agree with you.

As the OP, I can only OP and have no control over the direction of the thread.

I had intended with my opening remarks to examine and possibly start a conversation on the premise that there are powers out there who would like to keep us hating and like to keep us divided, for I believe there is.

It is explained here, and if true is by far the greatest threat ever facing mankind, even greater than Planet X were it to exist:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by phalanx001
I have an alternative theory...

Iran or Israel, etc may not have anything to do with this. It could be in retaliation to recent bad publicity aimed at the Bulgarians (in the last 12 months). There was a recently released movie (in the Balkan region) named '3rd half-time' which touched on the subject of the Bulgarian participation in the holocaust. Since then Bulgaria has received a lot of negative publicity. Relatively speaking, although some 'Bulgarian Jews' survived the holocaust (thanks to some compassionate Bulgarian authorities), there have always been pro-nazi elements in Bulgaria. The siding with Nazi Germany and the invasion of neighbouring countries in 1941 is living proof of this.

Bulgarian participation in the holocaust - just a link I came across on google. Although Macedonia is mentioned in the article, at the time it was administered by occupying forces (Bulgarian, German and Italian). As such, there was no Macedonian authorities - only occupied Macedonian population. Basically, the Macedonians were also being murdered in their own country by the occupiers.

It's not a stretch of the imagination to state that those same pro-nazi elements that contributed to the demise of many Jews during world war II are still active today in Bulgaria.

Ps: I am neither in support or against Israeli or Iranian politics. I have no intention of debating the existence of the holocaust (although i don't necessarily agree with the reported numbers) or Bulgaria's obvoius involvement in it, etc, etc ...

Pretty interesting theory.Just proves the hatred of the jews happening all over again.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
The world right now is in flat out denial of how much fanatical lunatics are in the Islamic world.Watch and see how many more muslim extremist come through that Tennessee mosque and watch the good muslims blame Israel on it and not one muslim nation will do a thing to stop it.Denial Stage in also happening with the revolutions in the middle east.

The ones in denial are the ones who do not realize the Military-Industrial-Congressional Complex (as coined by Eisenhower) would fall apart if it did not have an enemy, so it created Al Qaeda. Sure there are some extremist muslims and I abhor their world view, but the same can be said for many Christian/Jewish fundamentalists.

Read the truth about who backs and created Al Qaeda:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

edit on 19-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

edit on 19-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by johncarter
reply to post by ken10

He doesnt look very muslim

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321

Disgusting... We realy don't need this sort of bile here on ats, take it elsewhere please
2nd line...
He/She always spews bile on ATS..especially against Israel/US and West in General. Based on his comments, he is from India. He obviously likes to stir the pot and enjoy the show

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Jobeycool

First off thats off topic stick to the thread and leave the politics out for once ok?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join