It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bus With 40 Israeli Tourists Blown Up At Bulgarian Airport

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321
reply to post by mkgandhas

Disgusting... We realy don't need this sort of bile here on ats, take it elsewhere please

2nd line...

the closed and small-mindedness is strong here

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by mkgandhas
Karmic retribution for sponsoring the FSA wahabbi mass murder in Syria.

Karma is not based on hate...try again...

Des

cause and effect?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
BUMMER.
This is why I do not travel outside of the US, I understand our foreign policy creates a lot of hatred toward us.
It seems the Bulgarians do not like the terrorist state of israel's foreign policy either.
You live, you learn I guess.
I do hope they catch the terrorists that did this, otherwise I'm sure the finger will be pointed at Syria or Iran.
Most probably was a mossad hit though.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Uh Oh....... This ain't good. Can anyone say Munich? Israel takes this sort of thing *REAL* personal and usually leave bodies for others to find for quite awhile after someone figures killing their citizens in a flashy and public way was a good idea somehow.

I sure will be looking to see more detail here......Can't people think about timing? The whole world is on a short fuse to the big blow out and THIS couldn't have been done a year ago? Some psychopath had to do this NOW?
edit on 18-7-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
According to a major bulgarian news website, there are between 3 and 8 dead people and 27 injured that are now in the Buorgas' Hospital. The victims are considered to be all israeli citizens, as they went to the bus after their plane landed from Tel Aviv at 16:50 EST. The Bourgas airport'Sarafovo' is now closed and all flights are transferred to the near airport in Varna. The site also points out that Hizbula striked at Bounes Aires in 1994 on the same day!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I have to add something that might be interesting.

I only watch the main news channel in my country, Romania.Today, before the Burgas terror attack, it was another terror attack in Damascus.

Not even the SMALLEST news about Damascus attack, who left the def ministry and the bro in law of Assad dead...but the Burgas terror attack gets the red or yellow or black news ribbons all over the news channels in my country.

I agree, we share 500 km border with Bulgaria, and both Romania and Bulgaria joined NATO and EU in same time, so it might be something with high interest in Romania...but that high?

Also...is today the 18th "aniversary" of the Buenos Aires terror attack? Terror attack that is 100% known as iranian backed.

Burgas terror attack might be as well blamed on Iran.

Haaretz reports 7 dead.Bulgarian PM in touch with Lieberman...

Bulgaria is a NATO member, and THIS attack, while might be a very very long shot now, might activate art.5, or at least art.4.

False flag or not, this is taking dangerous path.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Recollector
I have to add something that might be interesting.

I only watch the main news channel in my country, Romania.Today, before the Burgas terror attack, it was another terror attack in Damascus.

Not even the SMALLEST news about Damascus attack, who left the def ministry and the bro in law of Assad dead...but the Burgas terror attack gets the red or yellow or black news ribbons all over the news channels in my country.

I agree, we share 500 km border with Bulgaria, and both Romania and Bulgaria joined NATO and EU in same time, so it might be something with high interest in Romania...but that high?

Also...is today the 18th "aniversary" of the Buenos Aires terror attack? Terror attack that is 100% known as iranian backed.

Burgas terror attack might be as well blamed on Iran.

Haaretz reports 7 dead.Bulgarian PM in touch with Lieberman...

Bulgaria is a NATO member, and THIS attack, while might be a very very long shot now, might activate art.5, or at least art.4.

False flag or not, this is taking dangerous path.

Yeah, I can agree that the strike in Sirya did not get almost any coverage..but that's breaking news frm Bulgaria, when we add the symbolc date and that we are a week and so from the opening ceremony of the olympics.
edit on 18-7-2012 by alknet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Timing is EVERYTHING, I'm for sure that this was done at this exact time for a reason.
I am also sure the truth will be concealed as well.
But many people will die for no reason at all...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Recollector

Thanks for your insight and I hadn't even thought about today as the anniverssary of Buenos Aires. I'm sure Israeli security thought of that when they woke up this morning though. Interesting..... It makes the timing more curious.

Just a general comment about coverage... Why would bombings in Damascus recieve even remotely similar coverage to a terrorist attack in the heart of Europe? The two are so totally opposite for world importance, they may as well have been different planets.

One is just 'S*^t happens in the war zone..and they call war hell for a reason'

The other was a bus load of people who just landed...tired..looking to start whatever brought them to Europe, where dying by terrorist bombing shouldn't be an expected risk of the day.....and some ass chose this day that some of those folks had to die instead of carrying on with whatever plans they had.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
HIGH ALERT on main international Romanian airport.

Suspect bag found in the airport.A flight of EL-AL airlines is about to land on Otopeni (in 36 min).There is higher security for any flight coming from Israel, but this time is high alert.

Might be nothing, just normal reaction because of Burgas terror attack.

Bulgarian news : gun fire heard before bus explosion.
edit on 18-7-2012 by Recollector because: *

edit on 18-7-2012 by Recollector because: *

Update : Natahyaho blames Iran and say Israel will react.God help.
edit on 18-7-2012 by Recollector because: update

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Here we go boys and girls just heard it on sky news
Israeli Priminister says it is clearly Iran
False flag maybe or is it likley to be Iran ?
I dont know but I cant see the outcome being a good one

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Oh, my...not good, not good at all...

'Israeli prime minister Beniyamin Natanyahu blames Iran for the terrorist strike at Bourgas Airport. He declared that his country will 'respond decisively', israeli media reported'

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Bomb alert on Otopeni (Romanian main international airport).

Airport security confirmed a phone call told that there is a bomb plased in the airport.All exit on airport closed.

This is no longer a hype because of Burgas.Military analysts here say it might be a concetrated attack against Israel and this attack is taking place on countries like Bulgaria and Romania because they have lower security than Germany, UK or France.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by alknet

'Israeli prime minister Beniyamin Natanyahu blames Iran for the terrorist strike at Bourgas Airport. He declared that his country will 'respond decisively', israeli media reported'

Hopefully they will respond by themselves as I do not care for the US to suffer for something that does not concern us half way around the world.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Is this confirmed? If so, what a dirtbag.

He's already exploiting the deaths for war propaganda against Iran. What a piece of human excrement.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyphonX

Is this confirmed? If so, what a dirtbag.

He's already exploiting the deaths for war propaganda against Iran. What a piece of human excrement.

Yeah, It's official I'm afraid...I read it on a bulgarian news website and MrRobertson said they told the same on sky. It is very shady and feels like 9/11...no one knows what is what, but they are already pointing fingers.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by alknet

I dont normaly post Im no expert in anything really
but something just didnt feel right about this but your right I feel the same way I did whilst watching 911 unfold
scary times God bless the victims and there familys

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Wednesday blamed Iran for a bomb blast which killed at least three people in the Bulgarian resort of Burgas and said Israel would respond. "All the signs lead to Iran. Only in the past few months we have seen Iranian attempts to attack Israelis in Thailand, India, Georgia, Kenya, Cyprus and other places," Netanyahu said in a statement. "Eighteen years exactly after the blast at the Jewish community center in Argentina, murderous Iranian terror continues to hit innocent people. This is an Iranian terror attack that is spreading throughout the entire world. Israel will react powerfully against Iranian terror," he said.

And so it begins........
edit on 18-7-2012 by Pedro4077 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mkgandhas

Israel has little to do with anything, imo. Everybody is busy blaming it on Israel ... the GOB, everytime they go to war, it's for Israel ... when the financial crisis come, it's "the banks", and everybody knows "banks are owned by jews".

But since the idea has already popped up, that Israel is being used a scape goat ... this is probably going to help to bring Israel into the war ...

However, I hope they stay calm ... despite this horror.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join