It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The true story behind the bible

page: 25
<< 22  23  24   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Seede

The universe works in cycles just like everything else. I believe the universe has a reset every few billion or trillion years. It expands then crunches then expands and crunches ad infinitum for eternity. Just my opinion, I'm not claiming it as fact.

No, I do not have a polytheistic God either. God is one and consists of everything visible and invisible. Since I believe that we are the universe experiencing itself then i believe that we are God trying to know itself. We are a multiplicity of the one God.

After we die we reincarnate, there is no such thing as death, only the illusion of it left behind with our bodies. Sometimes we win and sometimes we lose as far as which planet we end up on (we lost with Earth) but no one is left out of eternal life, but if you realize you are eternal then you have a leg up and may retain memories of past lives in your future lives.

We are both body and Spirit, we die in order to keep the scales balanced. Life must work in cycles just like everything else. The "forever place" is right here and now, in this universe and in a state of awareness.

My opinions are always open to change with new evidence though. Even since making this thread my views have changed drastically, not everything in the OP is accurate to my current understanding. Same basic foundation but a few different bricks here and there.
edit on 9/18/2014 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

That's not a bad thing to be unsure, that means you're a blank page ready to be written on. Make your own decisions and don't let others influence you one way or another, it should be personal.

<< 22  23  24   >>

join