It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The true story behind the bible

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

If white holes exist then they must be the opposite of black holes (duality). Since black holes absorb all light, a white hole must emit light. What emits light? Stars. Stars are so white they can blind you.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

If white holes exist then they must be the opposite of black holes (duality). Since black holes absorb all light, a white hole must emit light. What emits light? Stars. Stars are so white they can blind you.

Nope.

The maths that support the existence of Black Holes do not require "White Holes". It all just get smushed into the singularity -- it's our demand of a counter that results in a white whole... the actual physics says that it isn't necessary.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Why do the physics break down in the middle of a black hole? Because physics do not apply there. The flip side of that coin is that the laws of physics do not require a white hole, but just because it doesn't require one does not mean it does not exist.

Why do stars radiate electromagnetic radiation when they are born just as with black holes? Because they could possibly be linked.
edit on 29-7-2012 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Yeah, I'm guessing that you're just grasping at these physics concepts, so let's just let it go, okay?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

How is that grasping? A white hole is theorized to be impenetrable. Nothing can penetrate a star. It seems to line up with me.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

How is that grasping? A white hole is theorized to be impenetrable. Nothing can penetrate a star. It seems to line up with me.

You're making claims that are related to physics, but you're clearly ignorant in the field. How does that make your case? "Nothing can penetrate a star" is a nonsensical statement.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Nothing can penetrate a star because it is so hot that whatever even gets close to it is disintegrated. You know that the corona of a star is the hottest part of it? It's hot enough to disintegrate anything that comes into contact it, and that's not even to the surface of the star yet. Sounds pretty impenetrable to me.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Nothing can penetrate a star because it is so hot that whatever even gets close to it is disintegrated. You know that the corona of a star is the hottest part of it? It's hot enough to disintegrate anything that comes into contact it, and that's not even to the surface of the star yet. Sounds pretty impenetrable to me.

"Heat" is not what keeps things at a physical distance from a star, and is irrelevant to the discussion of your claim.

Like I said, you don't understand physics, so your arguments aren't valid. I'd suggest you either spend some time studying physics, or you find an alternative point of attack.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

So you are an expert on physics? I doubt that and you know if you are lying about it or not.

Heat has everything to do with it, the heat of the star is what disintegrates any object that comes too close to the star. Nothing can penetrate 2 million degrees of heat. NOTHING, plain and simple.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

So you are an expert on physics? I doubt that and you know if you are lying about it or not.

Heat has everything to do with it, the heat of the star is what disintegrates any object that comes too close to the star. Nothing can penetrate 2 million degrees of heat. NOTHING, plain and simple.

One doesn't need to be an "expert" in physics to tell you that the radiation of a star will kill you far sooner than its heat will.

Try again, Ace.
edit on 29-7-2012 by adjensen because: oopsies

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Radiation is heat, you don't have to be an expert to know that either.

Who doesn't understand physics now?

Try again, 'ace'.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Radiation is heat, you don't have to be an expert to know that either.

Radiation is not heat, you goof. Who told you that radiation is heat?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Radiation is a form of heat, its called thermal radiation, meaning the radiation is a result of the heat coming off of a star. Please do your homework before claiming to know what you're talking about.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Radiation is a form of heat, its called thermal radiation, meaning the radiation is a result of the heat coming off of a star. Please do your homework before claiming to know what you're talking about.

YOU HAVE IT COMPLETELY BACKWARDS! Heat is a form of radiation, not the other way around. Geez, even a high school physics class would have taught you that.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

And the radiation the sun puts out is in the form of heat.
So yes, the suns heat is the same thing as its radiation.

You just contradicted your earlier point that it has nothing to do with heat. See the contradiction?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

And the radiation the sun puts out is in the form of heat.
So yes, the suns heat is the same thing as its radiation.

Wow, whoever graduated you from high school with the belief that radiation is heat should be ashamed. Yes, the sun puts out thermal radiation. It also puts out ultraviolet radiation, it puts out gamma radiation. IT PUTS OUT LIGHT, FOR PETE'S SAKES. Do you honestly believe that light and heat are the same thing?

As for my original point, if you started sailing toward the sun in an unprotected spacecraft, you would die from electromagnetic radiation exposure far sooner that when you started to burn up from the heat of the sun (actually, you'd pretty much freeze to death instantly, if you weren't in a protected spacecraft, but that's neither here nor there.)

Why do you think that spacecraft are protected? Radiation protection of spacecraft

No, wait, never mind, I don't want to know.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Do you honestly believe that light and heat are the same thing?

If something is hot, it puts out light. You just can't see it.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Of course I'm talking about being in a spacecraft! DUH, how thick-headed can you be? The fact is, nothing can penetrate a star! Nothing, what are you not getting about that? It's physically impossible for anything to penetrate the surface of a star.

You need heat to create light. Ever felt a lightbulb after it being on most of the night? It is hot to the touch. Ever felt a fire that gives off light? It is hot. You really are very dense you know.
edit on 30-7-2012 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I still respect and very much enjoy hearing your points of view, but after much thought, I have to say Im not sure about much of anything. I always feel immature when I read old posts of mine. With that said, I will have to withdraw my endorsement on page 1 (when I was still new here) and update my official stance with more of a "hey that is an interesting theory..." flavored comment. Who knows, you could even be right. I just feel now that I was very quick to jump on the bandwagon of a theory that sounded good at a time when I was seeking a "higher truth" which now Im not sure exists or if it does I am not sure any human can put together all the pieces. Take care bud.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Ok, now to the point of how religion keeps us separated from god. Religion teaches us that in order to get to heaven, we must believe in god, and in order to reach heaven, you must first die and leave this universe. This is a lie, and the fundamental way in how religion keeps us seperate from god. Heaven is described as the kingdom OF god, which means that god and his kingdom are not separate but the same. His kingdom is him and he is his kingdom.

Most Christian bibles do tell us that we must die and the saved spirit leave this terrestrial world to reside in the third heaven. Within this third heaven is the New Jerusalem where the trees and water of eternal life are found. The unsaved spirit is confined in the terrestrial world till they are cast into the ethereal fire to be destroyed. You call this a lie? Just to be clear in what you are promoting.

I am pretty much bible based and by that you know where I stand. This entire conversation is based upon theological differences so actually proof cannot be shown either by me or by you. Even if I were a total atheist I would fall into that theological category. It makes no difference the age of a belief and this is proven in theoretical science also.
By your thread I am led to understand that you believe this terrestrial existence is your God.

There are some scientists who prove to themselves that the universe is expanding at a great rate. If they are are correct then what is god expanding into? If your universe god is the universe then what you are postulating is that your god is expanding into his own self and filling his own void that he creates by expansion. Why this is important is that if this is true then god has a beginning as a god (universe) and must depend upon other substances for expansion. Does this mean that you have polytheistic theology?

Why do you die and what happens when you die. Does everyone eventually reach your god consciousness? Do you have any substance change after death?

Could you explain a little more how your theology works? Do you have a body and a spirit? What happens as you die and why do you die? Does everyone live forever and if they do where is this forever place? Is all of this reality of consciousness?

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join