It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People wasting there lives i.e drug addicts ..alcoholics..scum bags etc..

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by CallYourBluff

Using your past as an excuse to do bad thing is no excuse at all....!!! such a PC thing to say wake up please!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Using your past as an excuse to do bad thing is no excuse at all....!!! such a PC thing to say wake up please!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by EqualizerUK
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I don't buy the "mentally ill excuse" as its just that an excuse!

I don't drink smoke or do illegal drugs, i have visited the docs twice in the last ten years as i eat right and live a clean life, these people are scum bags that are to weak to say no ....

E

I'm just a little curious my friend.

Who are your role models, idols, people you look up to & respect, etc?

Please if you don't mind, list a couple out for me.

How about the music you listen to?
Or the actors that you most enjoy watching?
What are a couple of your favorite books?

Like I said, this is strictly for the sake of curiosity.

& the only reason I ask is because of this...... Your favorite people
edit on 17-7-2012 by Allegory of Illumination because: Who

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by MojaveBurning

I like your post and well done on the 7 year !

But i have to ask at what point did you start your path on the down hill ride? everyone and i mean EVERYONE knows the drugs and beer are bad for you and taking them can lead to problems!!! so my thinking is if there to dumb or weak to think before they act then there not worth my time!!

E

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

I'm not perfect and never claim to be ...and yes i can judge when i see something that is wrong at ever level!

and i get robbed every day in my taxes when they are part spent on these people and i use the term people loosely.

E

You dont get robbed of your taxes you get robbed when you pay your taxes to a corrupt Government. You would still be paying the same amount. Its not like you have any say on where your money goes. Where I live in the US, has the biggest budget for military in the world. 700billion the second biggest is china with 143billion. Mean while the education system is going bankrupt, schools are closings and public schools are not really public schools. They are day cares.
The western Governments will spend money that YOU GAVE TO THEM as they please.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Allegory of Illumination

Actors I like Tom Hardy, people i look up to are Malcolm X, MLK....singers i like alot of different people....from Jonny Cash to Coldplay.

E

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Generalize Much?

Like to kick people when they are down?

How do you know they wont work?

Sorry for the attack OP....But you really sound arrogant.

Remember, when you sit on a high horse...The fall to the ground can really hurt.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

reply to post by MojaveBurning

I like your post and well done on the 7 year !

But i have to ask at what point did you start your path on the down hill ride? everyone and i mean EVERYONE knows the drugs and beer are bad for you and taking them can lead to problems!!! so my thinking is if there to dumb or weak to think before they act then there not worth my time!!

E

Everyone knows this? First off, it's unfair to lump all these things into two categories, "drugs" and "beer."

If everyone knows that ALL drugs and alcohol are bad for you, please show us the proof of this claim, because I think some of us missed that memo. There are drugs that are definitely bad for you on many levels, there are others that are probably the opposite in many situations.

If you have a beer with your steak, are you a horrible person? If responsible use at reasonable amounts does NOT qualify you as a "scumbag" then at what level do you get this honorable title?

All things are bad for you if you over indulge. Everything from television to water... Why are people who use "drugs" and "beer" the only ones that you're calling "scumbags," Batman?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

DO YOU WORK??

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by EqualizerUK

And Johnny Cash was a big time user, he liked the fast stuff.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

May i just ask how these people directly affect you??

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

reply to post by Infi8nity

Do you work???

Yes but not in the sense you are thinking. I do not have a job nor do I want one. I can sustain my self with out one and so can you.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
hmm, what exaclty is your rant about? is about some people who clearly need help or the fact that they hurting your towns scenary / your eyes form looking at them in disgust?

the world dosnt work like that
some people dont manage to get out of sh*tty life senarios, some people are born into a world where they have no choice but to do drugs, because its "the norm" or even "natural" to them.

its upto people like us to change that not look at them in disgust, ask if they are ok next time, do they need help, but we all seem to busy in life to help one another these days.

its amazing how lack of love and compassion can lead people to addiction, at the end of the day they dont want that, even if it might seem like it, its just something "to do" because they have nobody else.

edit on 17-7-2012 by AnotherHumanBeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TinkerHaus

If you don't know the difference between having beer with your steak and sitting in town stooped over the benches being sick or the drugs that force you to rob your family to get your next fix then google it as the info i could post would take me ten years and fill the forum a thousand times over .

E

link   

reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I don't buy the "mentally ill excuse" as its just that an excuse!

I don't drink smoke or do illegal drugs, i have visited the docs twice in the last ten years as i eat right and live a clean life, these people are scum bags that are to weak to say no ....

E

Whether or not you buy the "mentally ill excuse" doesn't mean it doesn't exist. In fact, mental illness is very real. In your defense though, not all cases of addiction are due to mental illness so I'm not trying to blame each case of addiction on mental illness.

Judging by the "clean life" you live I must be a real scumbag

link   

WHAT IS BAD ABOUT IT? Its their life.
YOUR PAYING TAXES TO A CORRUPT GOVERNMENT THAT KILLS INNOCENTS, FUELING THE FIRE!!! Thats worse then a person taking drugs and doing harm to THEIR body.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

You disgust me. Your attitude disgusts me. Every single word in your OP makes me want to vomit in my mouth.

As somebody who has struggled with several forms of addiction over the years, I can tell you from experience that your sort of attitude is the very reason why you are seeing people in gutters, 'wasting their life'. If not for people like you, particularly the ones who make our laws, these people would be getting the help that they need medically and physically. Perhaps they may not have even gotten addicted to whatever substance they abuse.

You clearly haven't got a clue about addiction, it's effects and it's consequences. One does not simply wake up one day and decide to ruin their lives by snorting a bag of coc aine, or drink a few bottles of vodka from a brown paper bag. Addiction creeps up on you like a cat hunting a mouse, and once it has hold of you it grabs onto you tightly and doesn't just 'go away'.

Anyway, I really could care less about whatever ridiculous response you come up with, I know it will be filled with lies and nonsense.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I'm sorry but you are an absolute idiot and sad excuse for a human being. People like yourself with such lack of empathy and understanding for the genuine difficulty some people have with life are of the worst kind. Your opinions exude ignorance. I myself run my own business and have had problems with addiction in the past due to personal loss but turned myself around and got back on track. You sound extremely naive to me and I hope you never have to deal with kinds of problems that the people you label as scum have had to.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by AnotherHumanBeing

"the world dosnt work like that some people dont manage to get out of sh*tty life senarios, some people are born into a world where they have no choice but to do drugs, because its "the norm" or even "natural" to them."

Lol ridiculousness.....no one growing up is forced to do drugs (unless there born addicted due to a cum bag addict mother!) those are the ones that need and desarve help as they were born into it!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

You need to quit blaming poor people for your problems. You are angry at the system that you claim helps them out with your money supposedly, and yet these people have been chewed up and spit out by that very same system. Sadly enough, for people like you, the only way you'll ever see the reality of the situation is if the shoe is placed on the other foot. Did you ever stop to think that maybe some of these people started drinking or whatever else simply because they lost everything, not the other way around. Seriously. Grow up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join