It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Mob of over 300 raid and steal in Walmart

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by HumanCondition

Of course this is true. At the same time, many will steal for no good reason at all.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

If they were White, it would be said

Occupy Walmart taking down the Corporate masters, yes. Democracy.

But alas, they are the wrong color.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
So if you read the comments one poster says:

HONESTLY ; Since I'm A Kid In JACKSONVILLE. I Think It's SO Funny. & That This Was Really A Retaliation Because Most Kids Do Not Like Police. & The Police Shut Down The Party. And This Is What The Kids Did. They're Wrong. But It's The Police's Fault Also For Making The Kids Leave The Party With Nowhere To Go Until Their Parents Got There. Even Though The Kids Shouldn't Have Done That. But Kids Are Going to Do Reckless Stuff. They Do Not Care. SO Yall Comments Talking Stuff Aren't Changing The Fact That The Most Ghetto Walmart In Jacksonville Got Destroyed.

Not a justifiable reason. We had plenty of parties broken up as kids. We went home afterwards.

WHERE ARE THE PARENTS ?

Not one Parent in the midst of ALL these kids?

My kids are not reckless. I taught them that. Where are these kids parents, and why are they not teaching them this?

White, Black, Green or Yellow.

The PARENTS should be held accountable.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
This will continue to happen,as it has been in many different places over the past couple of years at least. Because nobody is really allowed or supposed to do or say anything about it. The news will refer to them as a group of "youths", oh its just kids having fun,leave them alone. Um hey,that kind of thinking is why they are doing it in the first place. Mom and dad didnt reprimand them for the right things,or maybe even at all.Where the hell is Bill Cosby when we need him?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
For those who might not have seen it....Check the tapes of the King riots. That was all about race...for about 1 day. Then it was the biggest free for all loot fest So. Cal ever saw. About the only ones I didn't see running wild were the Koreans and they were on roof tops to shoot the looters if they hit their shops. Heck...outside of that, it was an equal opportunity loot-fest.

It's by no means something I want to see, but wait until more realize that this works and numbers DO own a situation...even a major retail store during business hours. These are just the ones starting the fad, is what I fear.
edit on 17-7-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by xstealth

Originally posted by dayve
White people do this everyday... Quit cryin

oh, show me a mob of 300 white people mobbing a walgreens or walmart.

thanks

I don't really get what you are trying to say. Only black people steal things?

What racial majority commits thievery and fraud on wall street? What race are the elites?
CEO's? Bureaucrats? White people

edit on 17-7-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

I guess that settles it then, now that you have done your you-tube research we can put this case to rest. I honestly don't know why one of us tards didn't bother looking there on our own but thank you for sharing your findings with us.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

thanks

What's the majority of the race that commits white collar crime? What race are the elites? White people

Why does the black culture celebrate crime? Why are all there leaders apologists?

When these two problems are taken care of the real chains holding back the Blacks will fall.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I seem to be posting this all over ATS, but....
As long as society remains divisive, we remain weak and malleable. Look past the dividing lines into the category of human being. Because we will not.... survive this sinking ship if there isn't some sort of collaboration and understanding. There's enough crap to deal with. Why manufacture more crap and stoke the flames?

Uniting for a cause is far more powerful than vitriolic words.

ETA: When people speak in absolutes, perception distorts.

edit on 7/17/2012 by HolographicPrincipal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

thanks

What racial majority commits thievery and fraud on wall street? What race are the elites?
CEO's? Bureaucrats? White people

I don't know why you are mentioning Wall street, I've never been there.

But I am in FL and the crime statistics show:

Population: 22% black 78% white
Prison Population: 78% black 22% white

I'm not saying only black people steal things, a minority of whites are thieves too.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SubTruth

Why does white culture celebrate crime? Just look at all the mafia, bank robbing, drug dealing movies and video games. See how I can generalize a whole "culture" too?

This isn't 1989 so don't even go on about hip hop. Gangsta rap is not cool anymore...98% of the rap that comes on TV and the radio has nothing to do with criminality.

And there's no such thing as a black leader. There might be black talking heads, that's just about it. Is Bill O'reilly a white leader?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SubTruth

thanks

What's the majority of the race that commits white collar crime? What race are the elites? White people

Why does the black culture celebrate crime? Why are all there leaders apologists?

When these two problems are taken care of the real chains holding back the Blacks will fall.

lmfao you straight divvy. we celebrate crime? We all get round the fire doing the chongo in our celebration dresses and wooden made headbands, don't we? You frikin idiot log off.

You must get your news from the NaziDigest or the ShottTheLocalCoon Daily. Your mind frame suits that of a person who has been locked in a box for over 200 years.

Its a shame ATS has gotten like this, real shame. I find my self posting more and more to defend my coulor than I do posting on subject i like.

To the idiot who said watch who call you racist for titling the thread as black mob, why couldn;t the title just be Kids in a mob..Why always the race? I doubt it the mob was white you wouldnt of put it in your title. This # is insane, I find my self visiting ATS less and less every week..

Edit to add: I hope the mdos are watchign this thread and are ready to hand out some IP bans because I can see this becoming a very ugly thread

edit on 17-7-2012 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by SubTruth

Really could you post some vids of mobs of white people in Walmart. Fact is from Katrina to Haiti and everything else including most of Africa something is very wrong with the Black culture.

My biggest hero is Dr. Martin Luther King what do you think he would say. I bet he is rolling over in his grave at what has become of the black culture. I sure wish he would have lived I don't think we would be seeing this kind of crap everyday.

And theirs plenty more videos........ The white culture is way more screwed up than the black culture, at least we have culture and most white people want to be apart of it.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by KaiserSoze

That's not the point.

I have three children,single father, and sole custody. I KNOW where my kids are. They are not at a Party, unsupervised, they are not at Wallmart either. My kids are mixed, as well. Stereotyping because of color, is not the solution.

Charging these Parents, for neglect, might have these kids learn a lesson. Because @#$! always rolls down hill.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

Blacks are targeted by the police more. A large majority live in poverty...poverty is associated with crime of all races. Also, the more money you have the less likely you are to go to jail. If you have a public defender... good luck being found not guilty.

Your statements just don't make any sense unless you think blacks are genetically per-determined to be criminals.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join