It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Mob of over 300 raid and steal in Walmart

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Who cares about their race?

I've never seen a thread on ATS mentioning white people. Just imagine "White bank executives give themselves bonus with bailout money".

Their race is irrelevant.

Not realy.

Lets compare.

Lets see a collection of videos where a mass of white people go crazy and start destroying the place.

Now.. Lets see a collection of videos where a mass of black people (Drink!) go crazy and start destroying the place.

Ill probably get labled racist for bringing up a FACTual point when in truth, I would have never thought of it untill I had seen this video. Know what... ? I really dont give a rats a$$. I know I'm not, and THAT, my friend, is ALL that matters to me.

Seriously now. Can anyone honestly say that by putting a mass of people together in a place where such things can take place, that there would be no diffrence what so ever wether that crowd be black or white? Age may play a factor in this.

Now, just to note, I have seen many white "Children" (anyone under 30 is still a child in my book) pick up this etiquette, if you will, but there is one common thing among them... Their music of choice.

Say it isnt so and I'll laugh while trying my best not to respond, and I wont, because anyone wanting to do their own leg work investigations will find this to be true also.

If it isnt a black and white issue, it's a music issue.

Oddly... All evidence shows black groups rioting and causing terror. I would love to see videos of white people doing the same so I wouldnt have this prejudice.

No, I'm not racist, but every single person in the world is prejudice. That does not require race, color, sound or look.

So, what say you folks?

Black thing?

No such thing?

Music thing?

Upbringing and Moral thing?

Has to be a point of origin. Self rightouse "you owe me" mentality just doesnt cut it. Anyone with that kind of mindset after my belongings will find themselves short 1 mind. I might have to do a little scrubbing on the floors after, but nothing a lil cleaner cant fix. But I'll tell ya.. The last thing in that persons mind will be the a raging force, sucking everything inside out the backside of his faulty thinking mechanism. Black, white, purple, it doesnt make a damn.

edit on 17-7-2012 by article because: (no reason given)

CX

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Looked more like a flash mob.

If things were stolen and destroyed then yeah, they need prosecuting, but from the vid, i just see a flash mob type thing going on.

It would be just as intimidating if a few hundred white hoodies did it .

CX.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ameilia

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska

Originally posted by Ameilia

Originally posted by acmpnsfal
reply to post by xstealth

Lol, umm im curious. What exactly would the police charge them with? Walking into the store and standing around for a couple of minutes, Nice try.

How about public disturbance, or destruction of property, or theft?

Nice try though.

i saw the video, it was just a bunch of people just walking around and screaming and it looked like they were having a good time, i even heard laughter a bunch of times.

reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

So it's totally okay to destroy over a thousand dollars worth of property, rob the store, and scare innocent shoppers as a mob of criminals, ya know, since they were laughing and having a good time while they committed these crimes?

What planet did you wake up on this morning buddy, I always thought you were a level headed poster.

i skipped through the video a couple times, i may have missed it.

did they or did they not do what was accused of them in the video??

peace.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Looking at how these kids were behaving at Walmart, I am not surprised that the police shut down whatever party they were at beforehand.

Can you imagine that 300+ group of youths at a party?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

I have heard lately that there are groups that start out on the net that causes something of a flash mob mentality, but those are usually pranks on a small scale and have hurt no one.

But... At some point, I forsee something like this happening in tha same fashion. And you know there will be hell to pay.

"Lets gather at Walmart on 23424 street and do a stand in". 1 day later, 400 people show up (news travels fast online) and what would start as a peacful prank, turns into a crazy riot. merch and goods are stolen, people are knocked down and purses stolen, stab wounds... A manager takes it upon himself to goto the hunting dept and grabs a shotgun to deter the thieves, in turn he's beat down, gun taken and more blood and robberies. The hunting dept gun and ammo supply is gone...

Cops show up on the scene with information about guns being stolen, used, fired....

Swat shows up.. Gas canisters thrown inside, people come out, some shooting and causing strife.. Gunshots begin in mass from police and swat, many innocent people, including employees are gunned down in all the smoke and confusion, mistaken for what was supposed to be a simple, playful, no harm done stand in.

I say it can happen. this is all things like that are good for. Damage or no damage.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
If you don't agree with the stores policies...don't go there. To steal from them only gives them your honor on a silver platter. A country without honor is the ruin of all generations to come from it. They will sell out, hurt their own, be traitors for convenience, and just become part of the problem as a whole.

TO think this is somehow righteous is just dumb and IMO a little lame. It is harder to do things correctly. When you start making compromises the smartest guy wins....good or bad that he may be.

This is a disgrace and they should be ashamed. When the Gov cuts them off, they will eat each other alive. Why...they lack fortitude and are fickle. They will not be the source of change for the good. They will try and stop us for a buck.....or a fat ass and a buck, maybe a pat on the back by someone famous.

They acted like animals. Thats all it is. Nothing noble just people doing the wrong things for free isht.
That will show them........sure.
edit on 17-7-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kastogere

Great stuff, chimpin out in walmart......was wonderin when that was gonna happen. Sad thing is.....nobody really cares anymore. Maybe they thought it was ok cause they were entitled to it...gotta thank Obama...he took a situation and made it worse 10 times over.

How come we cant shoot looters anymore? thats basically what this is...looting.....

Blast a few and watch them scatter....i guarentee they will never do that again.....

LOL seems like it hasnt changed much since the good old wild west days in the USA? Just shot and dont bother to solve any problems. I can only laugh about that. See thats what makes you americans look really primitive.
Are you the real duke nukem? Kill em all right?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Why does this thread have 7 flags already? This isn't even important news.

A video of black people in a walmart makes ATS gasp lol

thats because youre new here

Originally posted by SubTruth

It seems the Black culture will self implode time after time if they think no one is watching or they have the numbers.

^ majority of white america thinks this way. welcome to ats

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

There was a question about Walmart being a monopoly. They're not exactly a monopoly, but they act as they was. And, they take away efficiency from the competition as if they were a monopoly.

If the cost of entry is high in a business and the flow of information is asymmetric, then the free market will function badly. Expensive marketing and low marginal costs in big warehouses make this true for Walmart. They are not a part of a free market, they are a part of an oligopoly where not all are free to compete because the cost of entry is too high. This is basic textbook micro-economy.
edit on 17-7-2012 by nidstav because: clearified what I was answering

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

What racial majority commits thievery and fraud on wall street? What race are the elites? CEO's? Bureaucrats? White people

M'kay. Wanna edit that too?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   

The media fails to mention race in this story. This is absolutely insane, these people will not get prosecuted, the cops are too busy writing tickets.

They failed to mention race. Because black is not a race...

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Kastogere

How come we cant shoot looters anymore? thats basically what this is...looting.....

Do you put the value of objects in a cheap shop higher than the value of human children..

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

So you're separating yourself from people that have an identity. By your definition that's being violent. Can't have any differences!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Have you ever heard the expersion.. The first word split the world in two... think about it..

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by Domo1

Have you ever heard the expersion.. The first word split the world in two... think about it..

No I haven't. Neither has my Google machine. Elaborate

Well at least elaborate on how that 'expersion' somehow absolves you of your hypocrisy. It's not really all that deep of an expersion. The first poo split the world in two too.
edit on 17-7-2012 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by hesse

An armed society is a polite society, if everyone was allowed to carry, you'd have less crime cause the crooks wouldnt be the only ones packin heat.

Also yes, if it was like the wild west Im sure things would much simpler in the respect that people would mind their P's and Q's when in public.

If your wrong your wrong, if your right, your right...and perhaps a little muzzle blast is what the punks need to get set back on a proper course of minding their manners.

This video is just a prime example of how american society has failed itself in principals and moral standing.

Yes, kill em all, let god sort em out. I give no quarter to an idiot who is clearly in the wrong...and I would expect the same. Respect given is respect earned. problem is, most of American youth have no respect.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Who cares? It's Walmart. Corporate greed and employee exploitation.

They deserve it.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

And we wonder why we are losing our freedoms and liberties, these are the idiots forcing the US into a police state, morons.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join