It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Mob of over 300 raid and steal in Walmart

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

So let me get this straight, you think that black people encourage criminality yet you know none?

White people destroyed a whole economy in 2008 through fraud and held the country hostage, then stole 700 trilion in tax payer money. I guess you white people just encourage this stuff. I mean whites caused the great depression too.

^lol at that kind of mindset

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
That's what the FBI told me at least.

Star for You !!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

So if they where white, would it still be a "racial" thing? There is no denying that there is a problem. What could be a solution?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska

Originally posted by Ameilia

Originally posted by acmpnsfal
reply to post by xstealth

Lol, umm im curious. What exactly would the police charge them with? Walking into the store and standing around for a couple of minutes, Nice try.

How about public disturbance, or destruction of property, or theft?

Nice try though.

i saw the video, it was just a bunch of people just walking around and screaming and it looked like they were having a good time, i even heard laughter a bunch of times.

reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

So it's totally okay to destroy over a thousand dollars worth of property, rob the store, and scare innocent shoppers as a mob of criminals, ya know, since they were laughing and having a good time while they committed these crimes?

What planet did you wake up on this morning buddy, I always thought you were a level headed poster.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
WHAT do YOU americans do to change the way things are in YOUR country??? Who is active and actually doing something? Anyone???

Do you think hate is the way to go? This is ATS, whats up with you people?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
It's Wal-mart,so who really cares.Wal-mart is a corrupt,evil,soulless blight upon this country.Sam Walton was a stand-up guy and Wal-Mart was a great American company when he was alive.His heirs have ruined it.All they care about is making billions to feed their lavish lifestyle.I wouldn't miss them if every single store burned to the freaking ground.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

White people destroyed a whole economy in 2008 through fraud and held the country hostage, then stole 700 trilion in tax payer money. I guess you white people just encourage this stuff. I mean whites caused the great depression too.

Yes, we did. All I'm saying is that whenever we see a story about looting or rioting, it's usually black people. You blaming white people for fraud is the same as me blaming black people for rioting. Except I was never blaming black people.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Its funny how people say "why does this have to be about race?"... then a few posts later they are talking about how another race brought down the country.

wow.

Funny how no arrests were made, even though they destroyed private property and destroyed goods.

Take race out of it- you know what I see- A bunch of punk ass little kids who think its ok to do this type of crap.

I wasnt raised that way, I have a family that actually taught me how to behave in public. Seems as if these kids parents let them do whatever they want. I would have had my ass handed to me for weeks if my folks found out I was one of those idiots.

I paid for mistakes I have made in the past, and so should they. They are no different.

I hate wal mart much more than the next person- I refuse to shop there because of their stranglehold on retail over other buisnesses- But you will never see me doing these things. I have more self respect than that.
They knew what they were doing,

larceny-destruction of private property-disturbing the peace-tresspassing (you know they were told to leave but didnt).

PLENTY OF CHARGES to go around.

Yea- way to take care of your own community. Effin morons.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Well when the economy get worse in the US, and more people loose their jobs and live in poverty. Then you will see people of all colors looting and rioting!! Right?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I don't think the color of a persons skin predisposes them to criminal acts. That being said, I think there is a real problem in some areas that are predominately black. Beating people and videotaping it and mobbing stores. I'm not condemning black people, I'm condemning elements. Same as I would with asshat white power groups.

The only race I hate is Nascar.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Its good to know that people are still racist.

But anyways. i wanna know where they all came from. 300 people

Thats an army

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Well thanks for clearing the water!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   

I say good on em, wallmart is evil, ive worked for a supermarket here in new zealand and everything is sold for a markup of 50% even the fresh meat n veges, chaos and anarchy is all we can do now to spark a much needed revolution.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by Domo1

So let me get this straight, you think that black people encourage criminality yet you know none?

^lol at that kind of mindset

And being a serial killer has nothing to do with race. It has everything to do with being a psychopath and having a bad child hood statistically though. That's what the FBI told me at least.

For someone that is always so quick to scream racism you sure are quick to draw upon racial divide and make racist comments of your own. You want to show some proof that it was all white people that crashed the economy in 2008 and held everyone hostage? So your saying there were no black politicians or bankers involved in that? Maybe you can have your friends at the FBI investigate that.

Oh and I really like the "you white people" comment.......
..... If someone were to say "you black people" you would calm that racist.

And again it was all white people that caused the great depression?......really? Yet you claim to not be racist? Not only are you racist, your a race baiter and hypocrite.

However the best thing in the entire post was that white people (or any people) stole $700 trillion in tax payer money!!!!!!!!

As stupid as that statement was I'm glad you added it, it really gave me a great laugh.

$700 trillion huh? I don't know which hole you pulled that figure out of but Id be willing to guess its the same one that your head is in! Please get your facts straight when you post, after all the motto of this site is "Deny Ignorance".

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Nucleardiver

reply to post by Domo1

The whole point is that I didn't blame white people. That's why I said lol @ that way of thinking. I don't generalize races.

edit on 17-7-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Nucleardiver

$700 trillion huh? I don't know which hole you pulled that figure out of but Id be willing to guess its the same one that your head is in! Please get your facts straight when you post, after all the motto of this site is "Deny Ignorance".

The amount of money the central bank parceled out was surprising even to Gary H. Stern, president of the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis from 1985 to 2009, who says he “wasn’t aware of the magnitude.” It dwarfed the Treasury Department’s better-known $700 billion Troubled Asset Relief Program, or TARP. Add up guarantees and lending limits, and the Fed had committed $7.77 trillion as of March 2009 to rescuing the financial system, more than half the value of everything produced in the U.S. that year.

www.bloomberg.com...

deny ignorance

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Sorry but $700 Billion and $7.7 Trillion and $700 Trillion are not the same thing!

Yeah, Deny Ignorance!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by wiser3

I meant 7 trillion the first time around whatever.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Historically black people were forced to be the lower class and in poverty. They wouldn't get paid the same wages and couldn't get loans to start a business, buy a car, or house. Blacks are still routinely discriminated against by banks and do not get approved for loans even if they have better jobs, better credit ratings, better everything than whites.

Social class is largely inherited... most people stay in what class they are born in. Statistically rich people stay rich, middle to middle and the poor stay poor.

But there are a large amount of negative behavior traits that have to do with the inner city. None of it has to do with race because the white, arab, and latino people that live there act the same way and have the same issues. Suburban blacks do not have these problems because it has everything to do with the environment and nurture. Just being born in the suburbs gives you a better education and higher statistical chance to graduate.

Redlining is the practice of denying, or increasing the cost of services such as banking, insurance, access to jobs,[2] access to health care,[3] or even supermarkets[4] to residents in particular, often racially determined,[5] areas.

Although in the United States informal discrimination and segregation have always existed, the practice called "redlining" began with the National Housing Act of 1934, which established the Federal Housing Administration (FHA).[10] The federal government contributed to the early decay of inner city neighborhoods by withholding mortgage capital and making it difficult for these neighborhoods to attract and retain families able to purchase homes.[11]

During the heyday of redlining, the areas most frequently discriminated against were black inner city neighborhoods. For example, in Atlanta in the 1980s, a Pulitzer Prize-winning series of articles by investigative reporter Bill Dedman showed that banks would often lend to lower-income whites but not to middle- or upper-income blacks.

Dan Immergluck writes that in 2002 small businesses in black neighborhoods still received fewer loans, even after accounting for business density, business size, industrial mix, neighborhood income, and the credit quality of local businesses.[20] Gregory D. Squires wrote in 2003 that it is clear that race has long affected and continues to affect the policies and practices of the insurance industry.[21] Workers living in American inner cities have a harder time finding jobs than suburban workers.[22

Lending institutions such as Wells Fargo have been shown to treat black mortgage applicants differently when they are buying homes in white neighborhoods than when buying homes in black neighborhoods.

Bank of America on Wednesday was ordered by the Justice Department to pay a $335 million settlement for the company’s part in a discriminatory lending market that denied black and Hispanic home buyers the approval needed to purchase homes.

Allegations against Countrywide involved more than 200,000 minority borrowers and found that Countrywide charged those lenders more money than they charged to white borrowers with similar credit profiles from 2004 through 2008.

www.inquisitr.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join