It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Mob of over 300 raid and steal in Walmart

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
www.news4jax.com...

"You've got a large number of people going and coming at the same time they are throwing produce," said Jefferson. "They are stealing items, they are all over the store. You can imagine how fearful the customers were who were in there at that particular time."

Police did not make any arrests after the mob of people took over the store. If caught, these teens could face criminal charges.

The media fails to mention race in this story. This is absolutely insane, these people will not get prosecuted, the cops are too busy writing tickets.
edit on 16/7/12 by xstealth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

Let's do a shot each and every time someone calls you racist for describing these criminals as black.

On topic, it does seem (to me) as if more blacks are committing outlandish crimes since the Martin/Zimmerman issue, and getting less press for it than the crime deserves. I read the crime page on MSNBC (as of yesterday it's called something else) and this stuff never comes up there. I usually find it here or on Drudge.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Lol, umm im curious. What exactly would the police charge them with? Walking into the store and standing around for a couple of minutes, Nice try.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
This is good to hear.
I find it funny that it is apparently ok to control a monopoly on the essentials of life, but wrong to try and take a piece of that for free. How dare they.

People will work within the means they are given.

If you starve them and give them no means of collection fiscal denominations controlled by a corrupt scam system then they will steal.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal

Lol, umm im curious. What exactly would the police charge them with? Walking into the store and standing around for a couple of minutes, Nice try.

How about public disturbance, or destruction of property, or theft?

Nice try though.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I see a bunch of happy kids all arriving at wally, excited and enjoying themselves.

I did not see anything disorderly or things being stolen.

I did see kids casually walking out in line as if back to their school buses out of the view of the camera carrying sodas in Styrofoam cups, the kind you "BUY".

What gives with this video?

link   
reply to post by Ameilia

What property was destroyed? What was stolen? The only thing that video shows is a couple of kids tossing fruit back and forth walking and then walking further into the store. You dont know if they put it down, if they decided to buy it, or what. You are just making things up. lol.

link   
Nevermind.
edit on 7/16/12 by Evildead because: (no reason given)

link   
I didn't see a food fight.

I just saw kids hanging around.

link   

Originally posted by HumanCondition
This is good to hear.
I find it funny that it is apparently ok to control a monopoly on the essentials of life, but wrong to try and take a piece of that for free. How dare they.

If you starve them and give them no means of collection fiscal denominations controlled by a corrupt scam system then they will steal.

.....or collect welfare.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by HumanCondition

Walmart is a big business, not a monopoly. In fact, show me one example of a real life monopoly.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MisterFister103

Originally posted by HumanCondition
This is good to hear.

.....or collect welfare.
And still starve.

Originally posted by TsukiLunar

Walmart is a big business, not a monopoly. In fact, show me one example of a real life monopoly.

The most simple example I can think of although there are many is when Walmart moves into somewhere they wipe out all the small business which cannot compete.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Hmm According to the OP story $1,500 worth of door scanner was destroyed and various merchandise ruined in their little fiesta over the top of whoever else happened to be around. It also noted they may have all come as a group from a party in the area. NIfty... I'd just love to see this pour in the doors, whatever the race....Here, it'd almost certainly be white trash, not black. I should feel better? Yikes.... This is just chaos.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

The most simple example I can think of although there are many is when Walmart moves into somewhere they wipe out all the small business which cannot compete.

A monopoly is not that. A monopoly completely corners a market. If everyone only bought food from Walmart, then its a monopoly.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
A real life monopoly...

Well, everyone needs electricity.

In my state, only one company (as it is in most states) controls this essential service. You either get it through them, or don't get it. Everyplace you will go is that way.

The same with internet service- for me, it is Comcast or nothing.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

A monopoly is not that. A monopoly completely corners a market. If everyone only bought food from Walmart, then its a monopoly.
It virtually does corner the market.
And when you look at the products they and others sell, majority are produced by a minute group of large conglomerates.
This monopoly uses a different method to what you make perceive a monopoly to be, but has exactly the same result.
Stop defending it.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Walmart set up shop beside multiple types of department and independent stores. They had their own supply chain where they would take losses on certain goods so they could make more on others by averaging out cost and profits. They have a huge lobby, have had huge leeway with the government and have sidestepped all their labor issues because of it.

It is something independent retailers could not compete with, and because of that they have formed a monopoly. Similar to how OPEC controls oil.

I know, because I had a business run into the ground as Walmart moved in. And while years ago they lured people into their distribution line, they do not offer the same service or the same benefits as they once did.

They tricked you.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Walmart never used to sell food. That's a recent development. But don't worry, I'm sure they would be happy if everyone bought their food from them.

And then you can say, "Yeah, but Walmart just started selling cars so it's not a monopoly."

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by joeraynor
A real life monopoly...

Well, everyone needs electricity.

In my state, only one company (as it is in most states) controls this essential service. You either get it through them, or don't get it. Everyplace you will go is that way.

The same with internet service- for me, it is Comcast or nothing.

I guess those could be considered a local monopoly. Not exactly what I meant, but I do concede it. I was wrong.

Star-ed.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Who cares about their race?

I've never seen a thread on ATS mentioning white people. Just imagine "White bank executives give themselves bonus with bailout money".

Their race is irrelevant.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join