It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the Dawning of the Age of Aquarius

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

My god. That is very sad and moving. I understand how you feel having just lost my father to cancer. In the end, I didn't get to see him until he was already admitted to the hospital to wait out the agonizingly brutal last four days. It is a guilt that will follow me forever, having not gone down sooner to see him. Granted, I didn't realize the cancer was as bad as it was. My father didn't want me worrying all the time and would sugarcoat things. Anyhow, I can relate to your situation, feeling like I waited too long. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and her family.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

So many things are lost on the battlefield of hesitation my friend, fight the good fight and make sure her daughter and grandchild know you are there for them. I have always believed it is far more difficult for the ones left behind, we must be strong for each other. Gods speed to you and yours.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
My condolences, OP.

I may not know you well, but do compehend the pain you are going through...

If you had had truly love, and I know you did by the strength of your emotions displayed on the first post, then....you must be able to set free.....

It may sound cruel....but truth is....set her free.... Cancer is painful suffering. The loss will most certainly be felt by all who loved her, as she is a kind soul, but now....her sould is free from that suffering human DNA body. She had been freed, just like many billion others in the course of human history....

Rejoice for her....and send her your love...and never to give up on love...it's the only thing that makes us human and the journey of life on Earth bearable...

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Despite any of our disagreements, it's sad to hear about what happened.

Thing is though... she probably knew you cared, and she probably felt the same. Even if things go unsaid, sometimes they're still known.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
JPZ, my thoughts are with you.

You guys obviously had a connection, and even though you didn't fully express it, I guarantee you she knew how you felt...

The good news is I am sure you will meet her again.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I am so sorry for your loss.

I pray you find comfort.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I'm sorry to hear about your loss JPZ, it sounds to me that she was very special for many reasons and I'm sure she will be missed by many.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Dear Sad One,

To lose a Confidant is akin to losing part of one's self. That part of yourself that became Aquarius, through deep sharing of hopes, dreams, and fears. But, remember, you were also her Confidant, and became a part of her. The melding of those two energies grew into a life of it's own. A life that ignores such mundane things as physical cessation.

Through you, JP, Aquarius lives on. In your heart, soul. You bring her to us as alive as she was before this passage we all experience in this life. It is only a passage. You will be together again some day. Where time, and regrets have no meaning. Only love and joy, and the healing of joining once again, that wonderful Confidant who was really never lost....only who traveled ahead on the path before you. This I know in the depths of my soul.

My heart goes out to you JP. I thank you for sharing your Confidant with us....

Des

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Thanks for the lesson JPZ. Enough procrastinating.... I'm leaving tomorrow to meet my ATS love. Fortune favors the bold!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Thank you for letting us know and for your heartfelt expressions JPZ. I am glad she is being honored here today, and yea we were cyber 'friends' here at ATS because she was kind, witty, supportive and sweet. My thoughts and prayers are with both of you this morning, and I hope her plunge into the abyss was one of divine wonder and peace. May her departure serve as a reminder of just how fragile life can be, and how quickly a loved one can just..be gone. We should all take a moment today(and everyday) to let someone we know, know that they are loved and we are grateful to share life with them.

spec

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Wow JPZ. She is one of the top names on ATS i can always pull out of my head. I'm so sorry for your, and her family's loss. She was a great person. Just from an average member's point of view it is such a sucky thing to lose such great people. I didn't know her well at all, but I always enjoyed her contributions.

take heart JPZ there are more worlds than this, and you will find her again.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Peace on you my friend, and all the people that befriended her in the past, can't say I have ever had the pleasure of conversing with her myself, but it's always sad to lose someone that had such a positive impact on others lives, and if your feelings truly run deep for her as you say, then she was a blessing for you to have known, once again, you have my condolences, pass those on to her family from me also, maybe start a thread people can sign wishing her famly good health, kind of an evolving obituary, and pass the thread on to her folks....
PEACE!!!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Your post was very touching.

Friends of a kind like yourself (regardless of whether you may have met Aquarius in person or not) are hard to come by.

Your post has made me decide to contact somebody. She will probably ignore me...but I don't want to think I should have, I could have, I wished I had, but I didn't.

Life's too short.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
A sad day at ATS indeed.

We've lost a bright light.

RIP love.

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

S & F from a fellow Aquarius. I am deeply sorry for your loss but glad that you had found something so special.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
My condolences are with you. She has now transcended the confines and pain of this existence and is in the most beautiful place imaginable. There is no doubt in my mind that you two will be reunited, either in the spirit realm or in another incarnation here on Earth. My thoughts and prayers are with you, I hope you are doing well.

Much love,
OnewithAll

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Aquarius was one of my first friends here on ATS, and lived very close to me in Michigan. I didn't even know she was in such a state.

My thoughts and prayers go out to her family.

Aquarius you will be missed.

Love and hugs,

RT
edit on 17-7-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I hate to hear when any ATS member leaves this world.

I didn't interact with her much but, did notice her postings. She will be missed.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join