It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the Dawning of the Age of Aquarius

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Sorry to hear that. I hope her passing was easy.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Your post moved me to tears especially because of my battles this last week, thinking I was dying in the hospital......
I was so fearful that they were going to tell me I had brain cancer, my whole life descended......I have MS, not cancer.....

Your love for her she knew. Do not doubt it!!!! She knew.......
I am SOOOOO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS!!!!!!! All I can do is cry...your post really hits home with me right now.......
Sending you as much light and love as I can......

((((HUGS))))

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. It's sounds like she was a very good person. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Very sorry for your pain and the loss of such a benevolent individual! It seems like all the good people are taken from us and the rest of us are left alone! Though I believe we are never alone and though we can't see them, those angels are here holding our hearts and guiding our souls, till that day we succumb to our bodies eternal slumber and united in glory for all of heaven to see! God Bless you and RIP Aquarius1!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Oh thats so sad.

I wont go for the old sorry cliche... but I will say that, although I have no knowledge whatsoever of what it must be like to be in the same position as this lady was, I can imagine that talking to someone who has absolutely no idea of the situation could have been a welcome escape from the reality of the illness.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

...even so...I should have, I could have, I wished I would have.

But you didn't. And that is exactly the way it was supposed to be. Imagine for a moment how much she learned from you thru those "interviews". Those conversations on here and your emails must have helped her immensely. Just in time too. Helping prepare her for her next journey in life.

Don't beat yourself up over that. You did just fine in her regard. And you can remember her as you knew her and as she is now... full of life.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Oh dear, I think I'm supposed to share this, but, I just sent up a prayer, for her daughter, her grandaughter and before I could even begin to form what I wanted to say, suddenly had a vision of the curtain parting and was told there would be a wonderful celebration when all of this was over, and so much is kept from us here, or we couldn't get through it, but it would make everything, all the hurts go away. I think I was meant to pass that on. Blessings to her family and friends and all who loved her, she's home.

It was more sad for us, for we're the ones still getting through it waiting for this wonderful homecoming and celebration.
edit on 17-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Great post... inspiring.

It seems you never know what you got till' its gone.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Thank you, everyone, for your kind words of condolences and support. I had not intended to bother Aquarius' daughter with this thread, but enough of you have urged this of me, so I sent a link to her. I think she would be proud to know that her mother had so many friends who loved her and genuinely liked her. Your generosity shown in this thread is more than greatly appreciated.

Respectfully, and with Love,

JPZ
]

edit on 17-7-2012 by Jean Paul Zodeaux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
i posted this in the board discussions thread...peace be with her.

Blessings to the OP...and to all who she touched.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Blessings on you JP. You may want to send this link to her Dear Daughter too...

ATS lost a True Friend and Wonderful Member last Friday, "Aquarius1" R.I.P.,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Sorry to hear it bud. I have lost 3 family members to cancer over the last few years and i totally understand where you're coming from...

Anyone who says they've lived their life with no regrets is a liar.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

I am sorry to read what happened. It is sad that you were not able to tell her how you feel. Keep her on your thoughts but do not be sad because she does not feel pain anymore. Be happy for her, and try to live by her example. She tried to live for as long as possible despite the fact that she was suffering a lot of pain.

I know it hurts you having lost her, and having lost the opportunity to tell her how you really feel about her, but know that she now knows how you feel. It will be hard, but because of the connection you two had you also have to learn to let her go. For your sake, and for hers as well.

When you think of her, think about the happiest moments you two shared, and don't dwell on being sad because that will attract her spirit to you, and she might not be able to move on. Keep hope that you two will meet once again. Live your life and be happy knowing that however short it was, you had the blessing of knowing her in this life.

Take strength in the fact that you knew a wonderful woman that helped you, as you helped her get through some tough times. But also take hope on the fact that an afterlife does exist. You will meet her again when your time is right. She will be waiting for you alongside those people who have made an impact in your life, and your loved ones who have passed already.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Its sad to hear.

I ran up to a few of her posts here and there, but did not know her.

Its sad when things end like that and you still have things and questions left to be said. And sometimes things! NO, that is incorrect! In fact it's not "sometimes" Given the way life is its more often then not, that things tend to end rather abruptly in this life.

There really is no time like the present. Always best to at least try to leave nothing left unsaid and unspoken. Because you just never really know when you time may be up, and it will be to late.

RIP Aquarius1

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
A sad day indeed. She was one of the first people to befriend me when I joined, and I always saw her as a positive force on the board with interesting contributions. Aquarius1 will be missed and remembered fondly.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by celerygeneral

Perhaps you didn't read the entire thread, but Aquarius1 was a long time member. She has been a member of these forums since 2004, and she was a real person.

This wasn't a scam, and it is in very bad taste for you to claim this, laugh about her tragic death and try to mock Jean...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

I'm not doubting "she" was a real person that posted threads and had an online presence. I'm claiming that she is not who she said she was and this is an attempt to hurt the community and to manipulate people's emotions...

Maybe to push an agenda? I'm not sure.

Certainly a scam... this is a conspiracy website, is it not? Pardon my conspiracy theory.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join