It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Evidence of Troops Moving in for Arrests - The Final Days of the Cabal are here!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TraitorKiller

Not taken over but persuaded. Do you not think it is possible for some of the uncontrolled top dogs in the military to want to be free from those who demand wars be instigated and carried out? Who would be in control of arresting those responsible for 9/11? Would they not use something like military training exercise as a cover up to keep the masses contained? There are many unseen factors here which some i know about. Being a researcher as many on this website are i would never blindly put my faith in something without a strong basis. In order for me to explain further would involve things which are hard to believe for most people.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
The military maneuvers going on in Florida happened back in May.
I wish what you were saying was true but I think the news would've gotten out in 3 months about any high-profile arrests of cabal members.
I'm getting inclined to think that wilcock and fulford are disinfo agents with all the rumors they've been spreading about this topic. They keep saying "it will happen soon" and have been saying it for a long time now. Soon would have been months ago.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by multidimesonalism

U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner arrested and questioned.

YouTube Caption

Published on Mar 10, 2012 by slavmart

As predicted, the collapse of the financial mafia is accelerating. U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner was detained for questioning by New York police on February 24th and was released after giving evidence about many high level financial criminals, according to New York police sources. "In most cases we have to slap people to get them to talk but in his case we had to slap him to shut him up," one of the interrogators joked. Geithner has been released but is accompanied at all times by an armed deputy to make sure he does not leave the country.

Former Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi of Italy is also proving to be very talkative, sources in Europe say. Berlusconi has been released. Meanwhile, meetings between White Dragon Society representatives and South Korean government officials last week in Seoul were very productive.

In general what has happened is that dozens of high level informants have come forth in the past weeks and detailed testimony by them is being gathered. Apart from Geithner and Berlusconi, the talking big fish include members of the Rothschild family who have come forth with startling information.

The cabalists for their part are still fighting to preserve their expired power and control. The latest scam they are working on involves the $6 trillion worth of 1934 gold back securities that were seized in Switzerland recently.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I think they arre coming for our guns.
There is no other logical explanation for it.
Hillary is ready to sign the U.N. Treaty.

Overwhelming force. Surprise attacks. Airborne troops immediately immobilizing the community.
Kicking down the doors of gun owners is next.
Get the guns before they can be used to resist.
Then conflict is then over before it can start.
We become what we feared.

Is that the change you hoped for? It is the change you voted for.

Oh, never mind. It's probably not even true and even if it is, who cares?

edit on 16-7-2012 by Nite_wing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
They did it in Mexico to fight the Drug Cartels. So there might be a reason to do it in the US

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by multidimesonalism

You posted a vid with a guy driving around taking pictures of militairy equipment, a pic and a story about an armed militairy squad walking down a suburb, a night time militairy presence with chopper and blanks fired in Miami, and a story from before April about a Russian/American exercise at Denver Airport, to end with a scene of Russian soldiers burning an American flag.

And this hints at the arrest of cabal members......where?

Not a single little piece of evidence or connection to link your theory to the stories posted in the vid.

Nada.

I'm afraid the connection only exists in your fantasy thusfar.

To say that this is without a doubt the most logical answer, is laughable.

There are many unseen factors here which some i know about. Being a researcher as many on this website are i would never blindly put my faith in something without a strong basis. In order for me to explain further would involve things which are hard to believe for most people.

If you have evidence to back up your claim, connecting it to any of the specific subjects in the vid you posted, by all means share it.

Maybe people will not believe you, but right now, there is no reason at all to believe your theory based on your op.
edit on 16-7-2012 by TraitorKiller because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by multidimesonalism
reply to post by TraitorKiller

The mass arrests are underway rather you want to believe or not. For as long as the Cabal has had humanity in its cross-hairs there have been various groups, factions, and organizations that's sole purpose is to undermine their efforts and eventually liberate humanity from their control.
It has been brought to my attention that Timothy Geithner (US Secretary of the Treasury) has been apprehended. This will be definite proof once the cabal controlled media outlets begin to report the truth.

Erm yeah right, Greg Giles channeling that Geitner has been arrested is what you call "it has been brought to my attention..."

Well it has been "brought to my attention" that you are full of BS!

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by poppycock

Nevermind. My bad.
edit on 16-7-2012 by Spieluhr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Chatter Chatter everywhere but not a fact in sight. Ouch.

Can we please have some dates on when military training was being conducted in some of these cities? I recognize some from videos I have on my hard drive earlier this year and last year of rappelling and touch/go helicopter stuff in Miami and elsewhere. If it's recent or actually ongoing as we speak,

I'd love sourcing because such frantic activity in so many places at once and without advance reason of any kind means I have vehicles to pack very quickly and maps to pour over. For now though I think I'll take another sip of my Dr. P and wait on a source or two for verification of current activity.

As for Geithner... Oh that it were true. Oh what I'd give...and I'd love to know who at the NYPD would be talking about informant type interviews or major source stuff in the first place, let alone to frame the questioning of a U.S. Cabinet Secretary as being arrested or detained. Everyone is aware that Cabinet Secretarys are among those little duties of the Secret Service right? Anyone figure on seeing a person slap cuffs on a President? Well, Timmy won't be getting bracelets he didn't cooperate with before November either. Not unless Congress has gone hardcore or there is a Coup underway.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by multidimesonalism
Edit: It has been brought to my attention that Timothy Geithner (US Secretary of the Treasury) has been apprehended. Can anyone confirm? This will be definite proof once the cabal controlled media outlets begin to report the truth.

Don't hold your breath.

OK, go ahead. Maybe the lack of 02 will clear the muddle.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by tspark
reply to post by hp1229

not sure why they are doing this in civi section of the country.....though i think it can't be good....

Cost effective ? as you do not have to build and spend on 'fake' environment and people?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Chatter Chatter everywhere but not a fact in sight. Ouch.

Can we please have some dates on when military training was being conducted in some of these cities? I recognize some from videos I have on my hard drive earlier this year and last year of rappelling and touch/go helicopter stuff in Miami and elsewhere. If it's recent or actually ongoing as we speak,

I'd love sourcing because such frantic activity in so many places at once and without advance reason of any kind means I have vehicles to pack very quickly and maps to pour over. For now though I think I'll take another sip of my Dr. P and wait on a source or two for verification of current activity.

Yeah, why let a little thing like FACTS get in the way of a good conspiracy theory.

It seems more and more the norm these days on ATS.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

actually we build fake "towns" and people them with "Fake good people and Fake bad people" the public never knows...
reply to post by tspark

Yes, we do there is auctually a fake town being built in a city next to mine but in this case they told us about it.
perry.13wmaz.com...
It is privately funded by anonymous people.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join