It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italian court officially recognizes vaccines cause autism.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian
reply to post by Ranong

Please get the MMR. Aside for anything else, you are endangering other children that go to the same school as your children by not getting it. Put it this way, if your kids went to the same school as my kids, i would be petitioning the school for the removal of your children until they either got the vaccine or went somewhere else.

Quite serious about that. The risks from vaccines are miniscule. The risks for mumps, measles and rubella are not.

If you vaccinate your children for MMR, then why would it matter if my children aren't vaccinated?

Your children are protected, only mine would be 'at risk'. It would be none of your business at all. It would not effect your life nor your childrens. I truly can't stand people like you, stay out of peoples business.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

facepalm..
how is a unvaccinated kid,gonna harm vaccinated kid??

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

Wow, intelligent comeback.

The MMR vaccination has age limits (as in no children under a certain age). That's ok though, endanger others just so you can stick to your principles.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by cantsee4looking

See the answer below your genius insight into this.

Do you understand how disease spreads? Do you understand the contagion process for various differing types of disease / virus?

Clearly not..........

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Wow, intelligent comeback.

The MMR vaccination has age limits (as in no children under a certain age). That's ok though, endanger others just so you can stick to your principles.

First dose is given at 12 months old, I don't know very many 1 year olds in school. Maybe daycare, which is completely different.

How prevalent is the measles these days in children?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

well im gonna bring all my healthy unvaccinated kids to yorkshire so they can spread there germs all over your neighbourhood...
nuff said....

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

On a big uptick in the UK at the moment, for a variety of reasons. Such as people not vaccinating, immigration, etc. Other things making a comeback include TB.

I understand (to a point) people's concerns about vaccines. However, the pros clearly outweigh the cons.

Like i keep saying, every single operation carries far more risk than vaccination. How many of you would be prepared to never undergo operations though, if needed?

ETA:

The risk of contagion isn't for the school kids, it is for younger siblings and anyone older who missed the vaccinations.
edit on 16-7-2012 by Flavian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by cantsee4looking
reply to post by Flavian

well im gonna bring all my healthy unvaccinated kids to yorkshire so they can spread there germs all over your neighbourhood...
nuff said....

And i will laugh my arse off when they get mumps, measles or rubella in later life and it potentially kills them.

"Nuff said".

Actually though, no i wouldn't. You being responsible for their deaths would be punishment enough for you.
edit on 16-7-2012 by Flavian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

are the diseases that you listed not treatable then??

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

reply to post by Ranong

Please get the MMR. Aside for anything else, you are endangering other children that go to the same school as your children by not getting it. Put it this way, if your kids went to the same school as my kids, i would be petitioning the school for the removal of your children until they either got the vaccine or went somewhere else.

Quite serious about that. The risks from vaccines are miniscule. The risks for mumps, measles and rubella are not.

if you got your children the miraculous vaccine then why would you worry about them getting anything from un vaccinated children?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by cantsee4looking

Yes they are treatable but in unvaccinated people they can lead to all sorts of serious complications. Resulting in things like liver failure, respiratory problems, death, etc.

Its ok though, i thought this wasn't an issue to you?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

If you read the thread then you will know why. If not, don't worry as you probably aren't interested anyway.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

If you read the thread then you will know why. If not, don't worry as you probably aren't interested anyway.

was that before or after you edited it?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

well if its treatable if they contract it, they can get it treated,simple really..

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I see the geniuses are all out today then.

I sometimes despair at the level of stupidity and ignorance here on ATS.

It's ok though, have a star and make yourselves feel better.

No point debating this as you seem to either ignore or simply not understand the point of vaccination.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

I see the geniuses are all out today then.

I sometimes despair at the level of stupidity and ignorance here on ATS.

It's ok though, have a star and make yourselves feel better.

No point debating this as you seem to either ignore or simply not understand the point of vaccination.

until someone can show me the rate of death and illness associated with vaccinating verses non vaccinating, then no i don't believe in big pharma and big govt. i have lost all faith in their ability to do anything right and non corrupt. it's the same people telling you Fukushima is just a small issue, that the corexit is now some how non toxic and please don't worry if we just keep printing more cash everything will be okay.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Fair enough explanation there at least. Would you have an operation if required though? The risk is far greater.......

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

Now that India as a whole, is pumping out medicine faster than any single western drug company, we are starting to see some of the problems associated with poor quality control.

Amen !. That country has lot of issues not just with quality control but ethics and morals associated with fake drugs and fake drug makers. Thats just one country amongst others that are big global manufacturers of drugs. Many of them are simply given to the kids at a much younger age as a precaution.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

I am curious as to how you think humanity has survived thus far...do you believe everything you hear about the past ??

I am one of those who was changed instantly by vaccination, and lived an incredibly sick childhood as a result,

My arm blew up like a balloon, my thoughts were altered...i became lethargic, angry.

I believe the more vaccines you have the more affected the DNA becomes...this is a genetic modifying program...and some of us were ALREADY FINE.

This will get ugly about these vaccines once you realize it has been tainted as anything else, by greed and power...and by far deeper issues...such as creating new kinds of human...

I personally know more about this issue than most, and i KNOW what that stuff does, however to you all the new problems people have, the massive increase in respiratory and mental health issues are likely just a coincidence, and we are more advanced and superior now huh.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join