It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italian court officially recognizes vaccines cause autism.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by foxi1234
reply to post by HappyBunny

i dont have to justify my opinions....as i said.....it seems that i have hit a nerve on this one....troll?

Nope, no nerve. I'm used to dealing with ignorant fearmongers like you. You're the one who was trolling by posting one-liners that don't add to the discussion.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by foxi1234
reply to post by brianmg5

Thanks for your comment.....but you make quite a few assumptions......i did not mention that my decision was based on fear..you suggested that! You know nothing about me, my education or my career...

"following-without-thinking "...lol......is that not what you have just done?

Think about it...

Sorry I don't debate with people who act like children.

LOL.....keep believing that if it makes you feel better! it always comes out in the wash!

Its not me "exposing" people to these things....its these things that expose us in the first place. MOOOO

Once again....MOOOOOOO!

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

Spot on.....investigate yourself....don't believe what you are told and make your own mind up! I put my opinion on here and am shocked at the attacks by some of the members...

as you say...knowledge is power

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Lotta rage in this thread.
I say if you want your kids vaccinated, go for the individual jabs.
They don't seem to carry the same risk as mmr.

Secondly, all those folks beating about unvaccinated kids posing a risk...well, whats the point of your kid getting shots if they're at risk? I don't get it.

Finally, I'm 43, my generation all had these diseases, I don't know a single person who died or was disabled by them. Not one. So what gives?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SprocketUK

Secondly, all those folks beating about unvaccinated kids posing a risk...well, whats the point of your kid getting shots if they're at risk? I don't get it.

Children can't get certain shots until one year of age. Before that they are at risk. Google "whooping cough California."

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I suspect there is more than one non-parent here. I'm noticing a couple saying their kids should not need vaccinated and whats the big deal? Well...I'll assume that if parents are saying that, they are home schooling. At least I hope so because the kids need some education and they will never sit in a public school classroom without that shot record.

More importantly though..Smallpox wasn't eradicated by a "really good effort". It was wiped from existence by a near universal effort and as close to world wide 100% coverage as humanity could make it. What do ya know? All that put an end to one of the most prolific natural killers and causes for disfigurement in our history. If even a fair % thought the same about Pox shots as some do now about any shot? Well...I wonder how many alive now, wouldn't be with a note about the 'Pox strikes again' on the headstone. California also didn't find the recent epidemics of Whooping Cough to be the least amusing..and it was entirely preventable.

I think the answer is looking at vaccines with a very suspicious eye and assuming guilt before innocence IN THE LAB...not the press...then work to eliminate each segment as possible causes or combination factors. Who knows?? One of those buggers we didn't get shot with 30+ years ago may be the evil one destroying our children.
edit on 16-7-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Finally, I'm 43, my generation all had these diseases, I don't know a single person who died or was disabled by them. Not one. So what gives?

Your entire generation got measles, mumps, and rubella? And all the other big diseases too? No offense meant but that is a really ignorant statement. I would do some research on the history of pandemics.

I don't know anyone who's died either but I assure you, they have.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Courts in the U.S. have come to this conclusion. But ignored in proper perspective by main stream news. It's a big Game ! and we are not in it. en.wikipedia.org... , www.truthistreason.net... Peace ATS

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by brianmg5

Children can't get certain shots until one year of age. Before that they are at risk. Google "whooping cough California."

Ok, but the op was about mmr, nothing to do with whooping cough.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Your entire generation got measles, mumps, and rubella? And all the other big diseases too? No offense meant but that is a really ignorant statement. I would do some research on the history of pandemics.

Measles and mumps, certainly. They used to just pop up and race through school.
There was a rubella vaccine that the girls got at around 13yrs old...most of us just grew up with smallpox, whooping cough, tetanus and polio vaccines, then had a bcg for tb in our teens.

edit on 16-7-2012 by SprocketUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Measles and mumps, certainly. They used to just pop up and race through school.
There was a rubella vaccine that the girls got at around 13yrs old...most of us just grew up with smallpox, whooping cough, tetanus and polio vaccines, then had a bcg for tb in our teens.

edit on 16-7-2012 by SprocketUK because: (no reason given)

Thanks for the response. Did a little searching. It's not as many deaths as I thought (20 to 30 per year). It's down from 200,000 cases per year to 600.

Mumps is a viral infection spread from person to person by secretions sneezed or coughed from the nose or throat. Mumps usually begins with swelling and tenderness of one or more of the salivary glands. This lasts about a week. Complications can include inflamed testicles (20% to 50% of post-pubertal males infected), brain involvement including aseptic meningitis (15% of cases), and inflammation of the pancreas (2% to 5% of cases) and ovaries (5% of post-pubertal females). Permanent deafness occurs in 1 out of 2,000 cases. The mumps virus has not been associated with problems during pregnancy, although there are some reports of an increase in fetal loss associated with mumps during the first trimester. Before widespread vaccination, there were about 200,000 cases of mumps and 20 to 30 deaths reported each year in the United States. In 1998, there were just 600 cases of mumps and no fatalities reported from the disease.

www.immunizationinfo.org...

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monkeygod333
I have two months left before I become a father and quite frankly, I'm terrified!

The thing is that there is such a big conspiracy about this because so many people have come to the same conclusions. And I dont believe in coincidences either!

It's like 9/11. So many professionals, doctors-, firemen-, policemen-, engineers for 9/11 Truth yet it gets blatantly ignored my MSM and as a result, by everybody else.

Thank you for posting this OP, I for one really appreciate it. You sound like you are well versed on the subject. Once there was a thread titled, 'Get your doctor to sign this before giving your child a vaccination' and it was like a contract citing different studies by doctors. Do perhaps know where I can find this? I'm desperate to save my unborn child from autism so I truelly am begging for help here.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

If you're afraid about what to do, maybe you should read the article that the OP posted all the way through, because further down in it, the Doctor has a kind of a checklist about how to still possibly use vaccines, but protect against damage from them. So if you're halfway between, it might be good to read it.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Ok, but the op was about mmr, nothing to do with whooping cough.

You didn't refer to "MMR."

I just used whooping cough as an example.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
The headline should say "Vaccines can cause autism", not "vaccines cause autism".

Also, kids are BORN WITH autism in many cases.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian
reply to post by Ranong

Please get the MMR. Aside for anything else, you are endangering other children that go to the same school as your children by not getting it. Put it this way, if your kids went to the same school as my kids, i would be petitioning the school for the removal of your children until they either got the vaccine or went somewhere else.

Quite serious about that. The risks from vaccines are miniscule. The risks for mumps, measles and rubella are not.

This is hilariously inaccurate. There is much information that many health problems, WAY beyond autism in children, are attributed to vaccines, and not just children, but adults: weakened immune systems, allergies of all sorts, cancer (you think the OP found a good find with this article? There are LOADS of articles in medical journals about correlations to cancer), stomach problems, skin problems, bowel problems. Until you've read all the research that has been conducted, and like it was said in this thread, conveniently ignored, you really can't be sure most vaccines are so harmless. I'd easily bet that more children today have allergies, autism and other chronic, lifelong problems due to vaccines than would have died of or had complications due to Measles, Mumps or Rubella.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

reply to post by glen200376

Basically because any child exposed to them has the potential to spread viruses / diseases. Therefore a vaccinated child could go home after school and pass the virus to a younger, unvaccinated child. This could lead to death. If that happened to my child because someone couldn't be bothered to vaccinate their child (or didn't agree with vaccination, or whatever), i would be seeking charges from the Police and CPS for manslaughter.

Make no mistake, the potential for serious illness being passed on is very real and present.

And again, i would reiterate, even simple operations carry the potential for death. Therefore anyone who isn't prepared to allow vaccination shouldn't be allowed operations either. The risk to health is far higher from operation than it is for vaccination.

Again, incredibly inaccurate. A vaccinated child is not going to GET the virus, not in a transmittable version, assuming the vaccine even works. HOWEVER, for 72 hours to 2 weeks after BEING vaccinated, that child can shed the virus he/she was vaccinated for. THAT child is the dangerous one at that point. So unless a city or country ensured that EVERYONE were vaccinated on the same day, someone would always be in danger.
Someone could just as easily accuse YOU of manslaughter.

Oh and by the way, the FDA itself has admitted that polio was eradicated from the U.S. until they introduced their nasal polio vaccine in the 80s, which cause polio to come back.

There may be some vaccines that are okay, depending. But just because a particular vaccine might not be that unsafe does NOT mean all of them are.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

reply to post by cantsee4looking

Yes they are treatable but in unvaccinated people they can lead to all sorts of serious complications. Resulting in things like liver failure, respiratory problems, death, etc.

Its ok though, i thought this wasn't an issue to you?

Talking about extremely rare and improbable results....

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

Fair enough explanation there at least. Would you have an operation if required though? The risk is far greater.......

If one were going to die without the operation, it is simply NOT a fair comparison, when the fact is that hardly anyone would die of MMR if they didn't get the vaccine.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

reply to post by xstealth

If vaccines cause Autism then why is Autism on the rise when vaccines are on the decline? If they cause autism, why do children who never get vaccinated show signs of autism around one year of age, the same age the MMR is administered?

While you may find a few doctors here or there to come out in favor of causation between vaccinations and autism, you'll find many many more telling you that their is no conclusive evidence of causation between the two.

As heart breaking as it is for parents to see their children exhibit signs of autism around the age of 1 year, right after the administration of the MMR, attributing causation to a mere correlation is a bit too convenient.

So ATS, be the smart people you are and go research this one (making sure to check your sources, wouldn't want to get your evidence from a source like the Jenny McCarthy Foundation or anything like that). You definitely don't want to take someones word for it. Go look at the evidence (or lack of) yourself.

Zero evidence of causation between vaccinations and autism, symptoms just happen to appear around the same age as when the MMR is administered.
edit on 16-7-2012 by brianmg5 because: (no reason given)

When vaccinations are on the DECLINE????? What rock have you been living under?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by HappyBunny

reply to post by glen200376

Basically because any child exposed to them has the potential to spread viruses / diseases. Therefore a vaccinated child could go home after school and pass the virus to a younger, unvaccinated child. This could lead to death. If that happened to my child because someone couldn't be bothered to vaccinate their child (or didn't agree with vaccination, or whatever), i would be seeking charges from the Police and CPS for manslaughter.

Make no mistake, the potential for serious illness being passed on is very real and present.

And again, i would reiterate, even simple operations carry the potential for death. Therefore anyone who isn't prepared to allow vaccination shouldn't be allowed operations either. The risk to health is far higher from operation than it is for vaccination.

I'm a professional in that field and anyone who doesn't vaccinate is IMO stupid and selfish. Keep your kids out of society and in a bubble where they won't cause harm to anyone else's child--we don't want their germs.

My next door neighbor's 4 month old son (not old enough to have had the whole schedule of shots) just spent a week in the hospital on a ventilator because he contracted pertussis from his father...who's a crazy loon who thinks vaccines are just a conspiracy theory to kill your children.

It almost killed his own instead.

Oh I love the "I'm a professional in the field" card. Fact is there are too many other professionals in their fields who have studied this far beyond what you probably have who disagree with you. Sherry Tenpenny said it best when she, a family physician and head of ER at a hospital for eight years, conceded that in all that time, she had not not once read the insert that came with the vaccines, nor ever laid eyes on any research - just got taught it in medical school, and believed it along with all her colleagues. Most doctors "in the field" basically do that.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join