It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can you call yourself Republican and like Obama better than Romney?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I'd like to know how you know what the majority of the Republicans are thinking/doing. You have used that phrase in many of your threads, but how can you make that claim?

I talk to many people at the state GOP level and there is one clear consensus that I have noticed.....there is NO consensus!

This has to the most fractured I have ever seen the GOP because many of them believe that Romney is the sacrificial lamb that must be put to rest before the "real candidates" can make a run in 2016. They need to get rid of Romney so that he will not be a burden the next go-round.

The REAL question is how is it that the OP has been outed as a Romney shill/disinfo agent so many times ....and yet is still allowed to post his garbage on ATS?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Goodness...you are so full of it.

Take a peak into your own Ron Paul hate blog to see how delusional you truly are.

You certainly have quite a bit of time and hate on your hands.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
I'd like to know how you know what the majority of the Republicans are thinking/doing. You have used that phrase in many of your threads, but how can you make that claim?

I talk to many people at the state GOP level and there is one clear consensus that I have noticed.....there is NO consensus!

This has to the most fractured I have ever seen the GOP because many of them believe that Romney is the sacrificial lamb that must be put to rest before the "real candidates" can make a run in 2016. They need to get rid of Romney so that he will not be a burden the next go-round.

The REAL question is how is it that the OP has been outed as a Romney shill/disinfo agent so many times ....and yet is still allowed to post his garbage on ATS?

No man, Romney is a god despite what his own record says about him. He was a CEO of a company that profited off of the government so it automatically makes him fit for president.

^^^
There was a government hand-out joke in there somewhere.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
It's hard to take you seriously when you write many paragraphs questioning things that I have already explained.

This just goes to show that your reading comprehension level is so low that it is non existent. What exactly have I asked you to explain? Nothing. The "many paragraphs" have written here have all been an explanation to you about long term political thinking. Clearly you have not read them, you choose to ignore them, or you just flat out don't understand what you are reading. I almost feel sorry for you. How you walk outside your home and not get hit by a bus is a mystery to me.

Why do you really think I posted the news story about him endorsing someone? It's to show you that he's retiring!!! There's no hidden message there.
So you are posting something that I already knew as a way to show me that I already knew it? Gee that makes sense.
The fact that Ron Paul is retiring is already known. You are not breaking new ground here. You are not "informing" people. This is why I posted the link from LAST YEAR that said Ron Paul was not running for Congress again. And again- I have to point out that what you are ranting about now has nothing to do with the OP. This is your thread- your topic- and yet here you are obsessing on Ron Paul some more. You really are pathetic.

But you just did avoid answering my question. I believe I first asked, "What Ron Paul supporters believe to be the future is for Ron Paul?" Then I added, "What do YOU personally believe the future is for Ron Paul?"

Again- I answered these questions. If you choose not to take the answer that is your problem- not mine.

You answered with a BS answer, "Only Ron Paul knows what the future is for him." If you follow someone as closely as you claim to follow Ron Paul, then you can read between the lines and draw your own conclusions. Or you can have some shred of hope that he will run again!

This statement clearly shows just how foolish you really are. First off, "reading between the lines and drawing a conclusion based on what I see" is called speculation. It is not fact, it is a guess. As I have already explained to you, I don't play the speculation game. That is something foolish people do when they are more concerned with being right than simply making a point. I have no hopes Ron Paul will run again. He is pretty old. If you paid any attention to any of my previous postings, you would already know that I said well over a year ago that IF Ron Paul were to become President he would be a one term President. There would be no re-election for him due to his age. So if I said that over a year ago, why would I have some hope that he will run again? So you see- your point makes no sense at all.

This has little to do with Ron Paul and what he plans himself, because as told off by his supporters, the message is supposedly louder than the man himself! Especially after Ron Paul urged his supporters to play by the rules and never even publicly acknowledged the delegate numbers that they spout about. Do you really believe Ron Paul has a future in politics? I'm not sure. It sure doesn't sound like it otherwise you would have answered the question five posts ago and try to back it up with Ron Paul talking points...

The message is louder than the man himself. He stopped actively campaigning, his own son endorsed Romney, and yet people on their own are taking the fight into the court system. If that is not evidence that the message is larger than the man, then I have no idea what more you would need. Do I really believe Ron Paul has a future in Politics? I answered this question already. Last time Ron Paul left Politics- he was still involved via a newsletter. Will he start up another newsletter? I dont know. Will he participate in some type of think tank? Again I do not know. If that is something he chooses to do- then your answer is yes he will still be involved in some capacity. The fact that you seem to miss is that just because a person is not holding office, does not mean they have left Politics entirely. Condi Rice holds no office at all but she is still involved in Politics. Sarah Palin is still involved in Politics- but she holds no office and no position.

If you truly believe in his message then you would hope he runs again right? Even though he is retiring at the end of this year probably after his August festivals.
edit on 17-7-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

So if I believe in the message of freedom that means I have to hope Ron Paul runs again? What kind of logic is this? Let me try my best to explain this to you..... the message of freedom is NOT about one man. What part of that is so tough for you to understand?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

This statement clearly shows just how foolish you really are. First off, "reading between the lines and drawing a conclusion based on what I see" is called speculation. It is not fact, it is a guess. As I have already explained to you, I don't play the speculation game. That is something foolish people do when they are more concerned with being right than simply making a point. I have no hopes Ron Paul will run again. He is pretty old. If you paid any attention to any of my previous postings, you would already know that I said well over a year ago that IF Ron Paul were to become President he would be a one term President. There would be no re-election for him due to his age. So if I said that over a year ago, why would I have some hope that he will run again? So you see- your point makes no sense at all.

No. I don't have your postings on an RSS feed linked up to my smartphone saying that Mr. Wendal has posted something on ATS!!!
I didn't see you post that Ron Paul would be a one term presidency, because I probably wasn't even on this site when you made that statement.

Sarah Palin or all the other people you just mentioned is no where near as popular as they were at the highest point of their career. Sarah Palin's was 2008. Barack Obama was 2009. Bush was the day after 9/11. Rice was when she was appointed... Ron Paul's is now and its already sizzling out. Surely, a fact based person such as yourself can see that.

However, the speculation on your part is clear. You have indeed speculated and probably more logically than most of his other supporters about a Ron Paul presidency and that his age will surely be a factor, which is of course another speculation, because I remember Ron Paul saying in the debates that he would challenge each and every person on stage to a physical fitness test and beat them!

Also if you support Ron Paul, then you at one point speculated that he will win! Everybody does that with their candidate of choice! So saying you don't do the speculation game, is nuts!

So tell me, what do you think ron paul supporters see for the future of Ron Paul and the libertarian movement? Again, I say he will retire and probably write another book, the movement will try to latch onto another candidate but fail to gain as much momentum without Ron Paul. You?

There's no harm in speculating. Try it sometime maybe you'll like it

IDK, maybe something negative for your little dream just does not exist in your world. When truly analyzing a situation with facts, as you claim you do, you surely must see all sides of the coin, and you must admit that my theory is just as possible as all the alternatives that you talked about
edit on 17-7-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Some people are just too stupid to learn anything.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

I couldnt agree more. At this point I am wasting my time and have no intention to continue to do so.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join