It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can you call yourself Republican and like Obama better than Romney?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

Originally posted by beezzer

If you want the US to become just like any country in Europe, if you want bigger government and loss of freedoms, then vote for Obama.

Don't get around much do ya?

I wish America did enjoy the standard of living as a lot of Europe.

www.skeptically.org...

edit on 15-7-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

I'm in Germany, currently.

Where are you?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I'm in Germany, currently. 

Where are you?

I was going to address that in my response to the same post of hers but I figured you'd return. 

It's funny how they draw assumptions as if none of us have left KANSAS or something.

To the America haters - We've seen your country...it's not as good as ours or we'd move there! 

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by beezzer

To the America haters - We've seen your country...it's not as good as ours or we'd move there! 

Seabag, that's why they call us arrogant Americans...

Oh wait but we're right! That's a bit of Paulbot logic for ya!

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

"lol"
Truth!
And like I stated in another thread, Obama (with his background in community organising) only knows how to polarise and then capitalise on that polarisation.

THAT is the biggest difference between the two.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Yeah! Romney asked for an apology and like the politician Obama is, he said, "I am not going to apologize for my attacks on Bain."

Obama knows darn well what Romney was asking. He wanted Obama to admit that his team went too far to call him a felon and a criminal, NOT to stop attacking Bain!!!!

Not to mention that the whole comment was underneath the President anyway. If that's his last hurrah, let's see what Romney comes out with next week, next two weeks, and next month!!!!!

Romney hasn't even started yet and it looks like Obama is on the last round...
edit on 15-7-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I voted for RP. I will not vote for Obama and most likely will not vote for Romney either.
I've been debating whether to hold my nose and go with Romney just to get that putz Obama out of office.
I left the presidential race blank the last time with McCain/Obama and voted my local elections only, may go the same route again.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mugger

I did that last time as well, but voted for Romney not Paul! Yup I even supported him in 2008. Cause there was a clear difference between him and McCain!
edit on 15-7-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

So tell us, what makes you like Romney so much? The GOP doesn't like him very much. Come on, how bad of a memory do you have? Rick Perry was their first choice. Then came Nine-Nine-Nine. Then The Newt. Then Santorum. In fact, Romney was their dead-last choice as your neo-con, puppet candidate.

What you did get was a candidate who's on the other side of the same coin and has no enthusiastic followers save the ignorant, "Let's Get Obama" crowd like yourself.

In fact, your threads are getting more and more ignorant every day and if you think any REAL LIBERTY supporter will vote for anyone but a REAL LIBERTY candidate, you are either in a total fog or just a planted Romney shill like you've been accused of already.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by maddog99

So tell us, what makes you like Romney so much? The GOP doesn't like him very much. Come on, how bad of a memory do you have? Rick Perry was their first choice. Then came Nine-Nine-Nine. Then The Newt. Then Santorum. In fact, Romney was their dead-last choice as your neo-con, puppet candidate.

Actually, Herman Cain was my first choice.

What you did get was a candidate who's on the other side of the same coin and has no enthusiastic followers save the ignorant, "Let's Get Obama" crowd like yourself.

Why the hyperbole? Anyone who doesn't want big government will vote for anyone BUT Obama. If Romney fails, then he'll get voted out.

In fact, your threads are getting more and more ignorant every day and if you think any REAL LIBERTY supporter will vote for anyone but a REAL LIBERTY candidate, you are either in a total fog or just a planted Romney shill like you've been accused of already.

Smelling salts, perhaps? There are two candidates, realistically. One where we know will trash the country, the other? He says he won't. We've already seen what Obama will do.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
The only real choice is Gary Johnson. Neither Obama or Romney can save our nation.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
reply to post by eLPresidente

So then why would you personally favor Obama more than Romney, if given the choice?

The only reason I would vote for Obama is to let the charade continue and let them shatter their own two party system. Voting for Romney just buys another 4 years for the establishment = prolonging the facade and keeping the people in the dark.

It has nothing to do with being republican or liberal or a classical liberal.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

God it is so ironic you mock Ron Paul's stances of individual rights and your avatar is a Gadsen symbol...

PAAALEEEEZE! 

What's MOST ironic is you RP supporters claiming to be conservative and claiming it's going to be 'RP or sitting it out' while almost all of you vote for the most anti-liberty candidate available.

You don't want others to tread on you but you won't afford others the same rights...

People who break the law have no rights.  

Where did you get the idea that ALMOST ALL Ron Paul supporters would vote for the most anti-liberty candidate available? Are you making things up, again?

What planet did you come from? People who break the law still have rights.

Get out of here...seriously...your posts are riDONKulous.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
The main issue for this campaign cycle is not foreign policy, not domestic policy, not the economy nor unemployment.

It has been speculated that the next president will replace up to 4 (vount 'em) FOUR Supreme Court Justices.

A panel of judges with a liberal agenda could, in effect, change America to an unrecognisable country.
Reinterpret the 1st Amendment
Reinterpret the 2nd Amendment
Tax laws
Healthcare
State rights
Illegal immigration
Education

If you think Obama was bad, imagine a quartet of Obama-like individuals "reinterpreting" the US Constitution.

edit on 15-7-2012 by beezzer because: n

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

But without Paul in power, and if Obama shatters the system, couldn't he replace it with his OWN system, and wouldn't that be worse? If Obama truly wants to dismantle the system, which is I think the opposite of what he wants to do. He wants to grow it but he will grow it until it explodes and he doesn't see that. If Obama truly dismantles the system, he will never allow Ron Paul to gain a single vote ever!

He considers people like you, me, and Ron Paul crazy. That's what you get with Dictator Obama!

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

I said shatter the two party system, as in EXPOSE the two party system for the circus scam that it is. That is what I want. If you want the facade to continue, you must not want to face reality.

Could that be why you support Romney? You don't like to look truth face-to-face and confront it. Just like how you REFUSE to do anything about the federal reserve despite ADMITTING and acknowledging how corrupt it to truly is. Yes I remember that conversation.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

I understand that they are corrupt, but I am not sure what exposing the truth has anything to do with Ron Paul or Romney or Obama. They are all politicians playing the game, (the very reason Ron Paul is in the Republican Party in the first place!) In America we have a choice to believe what we want and to vote for who we want, the very basics ideals of the Constitution that you guys brag so much about.

In America, with enough support, you can get your ideas heard. You don't have enough support! Most people like the two party system, they lean either democrat or republican.

If exposing the truth = ideology and having to believe something else entirely from my worldview, than maybe I do not need to hear your truth, because what is truth? Truth is the way each of us individually look at the world! Your beliefs are different than mine and his are different than hers. That's the way things are, and most people are not going to be swayed by any one side with promises of utopia or a better tomorrow.

We've tried that already with Obama, let's fix the economy first!

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

In America, with enough support, you can get your ideas heard. You don't have enough support! Most people like the two party system, they lean either democrat or republican.

Gonna have to stop you right there.

The media controls the narrative, how can ideas be heard if they are not getting out there?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you honestly think Mitt Romney is going to fix the economy, something is wrong with you.
If you honestly think Mitt Romney is going to repeal Obamacare (he has now changed his slogan to replace instead of repeal as it used to be), something is wrong with you.
If you honestly think Mitt Romney is going to any different than Obama, something is wrong with you.

Romney is a man of ZERO substance, he repeats the same crap about Obama all the time and never speaks on real issues, he just tries to be the opposite of whatever Obama is in hopes of getting the anti-Obama vote to like him.

Go ahead, support Mitt Romney, the Massachusetts Moderate, whose only real staunch position is to be inconsistent. The mighty CEO executive that made millions (billions?) of profit off the backs of tax payers through special government loopholes. What a true capitalist!

Pull the trigger and regret your choice but don't say nobody warned you.

edit on 16-7-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Obama is still further left than romney with all of his redistributionist policies and his pandering endlessly to various leftist ideals, the unions, support of OWS, his associations with communists and radicals like Ayers. It's an easy decision for anyone who doesn't want a straight up Marxist-Leninist.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

That is all.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

So then why would you personally favor Obama more than Romney, if given the choice?

The only reason I would vote for Obama is to let the charade continue and let them shatter their own two party system. Voting for Romney just buys another 4 years for the establishment = prolonging the facade and keeping the people in the dark.

It has nothing to do with being republican or liberal or a classical liberal.

Another 4 years of Obama would be devastating. Lots of people think we cannot sustain 4 more years without complete collapse. There is just so much damage to the Republic. It isn't just Obama though, it's those standing behind him, the entire Power Elite/Cabal/Rothschilds/Illumnati.

And you are not going to shatter the two party system by voting Obama, unless Obama completely obliterates elections altogether and becomes a dictator.
edit on 16-7-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join