It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Arrest At Boheimian Grove

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I don't see why it's not a cult.
It seems to fit the definition.

They may not be affiliated with the grovers but they sure do like threads about them.
edit on 15-7-2012 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
reply to post by TrainDispatcher

I will play the devils advocate here...

Has the gathering at the Grove ever affected you directly?

I'll take that bait... How would you know... if decisions are being made in secret? I'd make a guess that yes... it probably does directly affect everyone outside that club.

However, I am also guessing that these people feel that they have to make the hard decisions for the species, even if it means some pretty horrific stuff. I am suggesting that the cremation of care ceremony is to relieve them of that mental ache that comes with it. It doesn't mean that they are making the right choices though, and that they might have lost sight of what is actually right. Who is to say.

Sadly, I get the feeling that they don't need a ceremony anymore, as I'm not sure how much they cared in the first place beyond their own selves. More a purging of loving thoughts. Their actions speak far louder than words.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Just for giggles. The most evil member of Obama's clan decided to skip the Bohemian Grove this year and attend Comic-Con instead!

Chicago Mayer Rahm Emanual skips his annual trip to the Bohemian Grove to Attend Comic-Con

The world may, indeed, be coming to an end with news that Chicago Mayor, Rahm Emanuel, has decided this year to skip his annual trip to the secretive Bohemian Grove to attend Comic-Con 2012 in San Diego.

“I couldn’t miss the opportunity to dress up as my favorite character—the Joker—and meet all my favorite actors,” said an enthusiastic Emanuel outside the San Diego Convention Center.

“Besides, they have babes at the convention. Who wants to dance around a fire and urinate in the woods when I can see half-naked wonder women at Comic-Con?”

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

They should all be arrested.

What people do in the privacy of their own group, and on their own or rented propperty is no one elses business.

What a stupid ass idea for an occupy protest... Idiots. I continually lose respect for the patrons of that particular group. Ive tried to find some way to attach myself to it, but ultimately its a bunch of hippies who want a free ride. They dont want to actually change a damn thing except for the ability to make an easy nickel.

Lock em up.

Flame away.
edit on 14-7-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: sp

Nice to know the Illuminati is so well represented on ATS. Do you guys need to tone your membership down these days or is it better to show your strength now? I suppose the latter since you obviously have support for your positions.

I guess there is not enough to be said of secret handshakes and ball-licking in torture chambers or whatever the Bohemian butt pirates do. I am reminded of some other cults who had rituals that were important to them until their entire group committed suicide to catch a ride on a passing comet or some other retarded scheme.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by saladfingers123456

It doesn't mean that they are making the right choices though, and that they might have lost sight of what is actually right. Who is to say.

Of course. Leadership entails making hard decisions. Sometimes there is no "right" answer. Hopefully our elected leaders make their decisions based on some moral compass, and of course the corporate leaders make their decisions based on profitability and oversight by shareholders.

Still, whether or not they get together and dance around a burning owl, or negotiate over male prostitutes, or make the decisions on a golf course, or in a hotel lounge with some brandy, what is the difference? The decisions have to be made one way or another, and they won't always be right. I just don't see how the Bohemian Grove retreat makes a difference one way or another?

What if they made the same decisions, at a Sunday morning charity event, and then went immediately to Catholic Mass, followed by confession? Would that make the bad decisions any better than dancing around a stupid owl?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

When I joked about Occupying Bohemian Grove a few months back it was a joke. I guess someone was listening. Glad to see some information coming out about that place. Can you Occupy Area 51 and make a video for us? Just a thought.

edit on 15-7-2012 by Evolutionsend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
Just for giggles. The most evil member of Obama's clan decided to skip the Bohemian Grove this year and attend Comic-Con instead!

I have the 2010 list right here and he isn't on it. So at least part of that quote is misleading because if he is a member than he wasn't until last year making his membership not 'annual"...but once.

Interesting though...I wonder how many of the members decide to skip the meeting these days...

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evolutionsend
Can you Occupy Area 51 and make a video for us? Just a thought.

Not currently on the list...

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Well then what the OWS protesters want to protest is their business . And why they protest is their business so was RUBY RIDGE and WACO Texas .
Any one that thinks that the Bohemian Grove is only a gathering place for men who are having a male bonding experience must think that Bath Houses in San Fransisco are known for a place for taking baths . This Bohemian Grove is a blight on society and as close as I can see an Illuminati gathering .

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
At this point I'd normally ask if there is any evidence about these evil things going on in the grove. I won't even bother cause I already know there isn't. You guys should just chill with the imagination and fairy tales.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by saladfingers123456

if decisions are being made in secret? I'd make a guess that yes... it probably does directly affect everyone outside that club.

Decisions are being made in secret constantly, all year round, outside of the Bohemian Grove.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

Yeah, but they heard about it on an Alex Jones documentary so it has to be real.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by LoveisanArt

Ummmm, Bohemian Grove has nothing to do with Masonry, and if Masonry is imaginary, then I have been wasting a lot of time at Lodge meetings, and its going to be hard to figure out who keeps cashing those dues checks?

It is not imaginary, not a cult, and not affiliated with Bohemian Grove.

Suppose you were having an annual get-together at your house, a family reunion, and a few hundred people showed up to protest it, scream at your party-goers, get in the faces of the cops, etc. Wouldn't you get a little peeved about that? What right does anyone have to protest your private party?

... brother.. you totally missed the point. I wa replying to the guy with the freemason avatar getting all defensive. I didnt say FM had anything to do with the grove.. read and make sure you know what your talking about. Your a bottom mason.. you dont know ack about what actually goes on in the higher "degrees" of the freemasonry.
Again you missing the point... Bohemian Grove isnt jsut some random private property owned by a local farmer

Its a secret and well guarded region where the highest elite of society come and do they're sick rituals.. talk and share about their control over the planet. If it wasnt a big deal, there wouldnt be 350 people occupying it. But Bilderberg, presidents, elite bankers and all sorts of elites of soceity are present here. So dont act like its nothing to see and thesee humans who have a RIGHT to know whats going on are doing any harm occupying there for the TRUTH.

Man.. people get dumber and dumber everyday on ats

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   

reply to post by CthulhuMythos

Those are all assumtions. Would it make you feel safer to have a camera in every house and a chip in everyone like 1984? Or do you think its right minded to give people the benefit of the doubt until there is conclusive proof one way or the other?

Endorsing privacy is not endorsing illicit activities. Its endorsing personal responsibility. there is no substantial proof that BG is anything other than an annual party for guys with money to spend.

Everything outside of that is the realm of assumtions.

No, don't be stupid! The only people wanting a 1984 scenario are the very types that go to BG.
I was only addressing your rather broad and sweeping statement of

"What people do in the privacy of their own group, and on their own or rented propperty is no one elses business"

Which indeed endorse privacy but also endorses illegal activity.

You are right that there is no substantial proof that anything illegal goes on at BG, but what does go on is bonding and networking between extremely rich and powerful people, after all their motto "Weaving Spiders Come Not Here" means do no business at the Grove. Whilst these get-togethers are not a crime they do aid in making a tightly knitted group for future collusion and cover ups of illicit and dastardly deeds carried outwith BG.

Perhaps if these powerful people were better known for their 'good' in this world rather than their greed, deception and harm, people would not be so suspicious of secret club meetings/contacts.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

Your a bottom mason.. you dont know ack about what actually goes on in the higher "degrees" of the freemasonry.

What makes you say this? You have no idea what my rank or duties are in Masonry, or in my profession, or in my past. To assume what you are assuming would make you doubly wrong. First of all, there are no bottom and top Masons, but if there were, I would be a top. Damn that sounds homoerotic?

Man.. people get dumber and dumber everyday on ats

This part I can agree with. People would rather believe internet blather and doom-mongers than to listen to folks that actually have first-hand knowledge and experience. ATS is a wonderfully intelligent and eye-opening place with the best contributions anywhere on the internet, but at the same time we have some people that just refuse to listen to logic or reason, and would rather believe complete garbage because it is more interesting and fun to speculate.

Its a secret and well guarded region where the highest elite of society come and do they're sick rituals.. talk and share about their control over the planet. If it wasnt a big deal, there wouldnt be 350 people occupying it. But Bilderberg, presidents, elite bankers and all sorts of elites of soceity are present here. So dont act like its nothing to see and thesee humans who have a RIGHT to know whats going on are doing any harm occupying there for the TRUTH.

If its secret how come you know so much about it? If its well-guarded, how come Alex Jones and Brad Meltzer have had no problem supposedly getting in there? How come MemoryShock has lists of the members, and how come many of them talk about it openly?

If it was a big deal, then you would have never heard of it. The fact that they meet in the same place every year, and talk about it openly is testimony to the fact that it isn't anything worth stressing over. You really ought to be worrying about all the things you've never heard of instead of worrying over some little barbeque where a bunch of rich guys act foolish together.

I've unfortunately been witness to some shady dealings from time to time, and you can bet they were not handled in some grand group setting with giant symbols representing their bad intentions and hundreds of cohorts that could be potential witnesses. That is kind of the opposite of how shady dealings are done.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

I have the 2010 list right here and he isn't on it. So at least part of that quote is misleading because if he is a member than he wasn't until last year making his membership not 'annual"...but once.

I don't really know or care if he goes or not, but I'm curious why you would trust your list so much? If it really is the elite, scary, well-protected event that people claim it is, then any list would surely be incomplete. Maybe someone could get a list by observing the people coming or going, or compiling a list of quotes of people that admitted to going, but it would be basically impossible to call the list complete. Dozens of paparazzi have trouble keeping track of stupid little pop stars, so surely a well-connected, well-protected world leader would have no problem sneaking in or or out of an event?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

say what you like about occupy, but if you're an elected official and you're meeting in private to make policy decisions without the oversight of any government body or much less the public than you're breaking the law and there is something to be said about that. Its the same thing with bilderberg! Policy decisions made in secret like that break federal law and theres nothing you can say that will change that.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheNamesZeppelin

say what you like about occupy, but if you're an elected official and you're meeting in private to make policy decisions without the oversight of any government body or much less the public than you're breaking the law and there is something to be said about that. Its the same thing with bilderberg! Policy decisions made in secret like that break federal law and theres nothing you can say that will change that.

Ridiculous.

So, we should follow around our elected leaders and record every conversation they have? They never have any right to privacy?

There have to be private meetings, the oversight comes when they write laws or vote on legislation. That is when we look at things and decide if they are truly representing us or not. BUT, they have to be able to talk to people privately sometimes.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheNamesZeppelin

Logan Act
Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
This section shall not abridge the right of a citizen to apply himself, or his agent, to any foreign government, or the agents thereof, for redress of any injury which he may have sustained from such government or any of its agents or subjects.

If you are going to place blame on people attending BG, you're going to have to show which individuals are specifically violating the above act, and how they are doing it. Good luck with that.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Well I see now that the Freemasons are very involved in the Bohemian Grove Satanic ritual thing because we have several of them on this site and all for it .ext
This is very evident . The Freemason cult group has much to do with the Illuminati . And no they don't know or care what's at the top . The main thing is that they help each other get contracts and jobs because a mason is obligated to help a mason . The Freemasons is like a Pyramid Scheme where everybody at the bottom supports the top and it's agenda with out knowledge of the true agenda . It was the Freemasons that laid out the Pentagram design of the city streets around the White House . That says something . I was asked did I want to join and refused because I could not contemplate belonging to a secret organization . Something just isn't right about a secret organization . WHY does it need to be secret?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join