It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American troop movements in the UK some thing going on

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by seethetruth
reply to post by SplitInfinity

i would have to decline in believing that until i saw for my self some sort of evidence to back up your theory ,
i am not judging you in your caricature as been dishonest but you are the first person i have heard anything about this from so i would need to see more to back up your claim

I don't blame you. I would only like to say...as far as what precautions will be taken for the Olympics...in my experience...subjects that are either not spoken of or have been COMPLETELY ignored by the Media in general...as is the case with what the extent and breadth of preparations for detection of any possible variation of Nuclear Terrorism...in ALL it's possible forms...are usually the one area of protection that is deployed to a massive extent.

The tell is that NO ONE TALKS ABOUT IT! Oh...they will or may talk about possibilities of a Dirty Bomb...but they are SAYING NOTHING about what they are doing to defend against it! This is some basic logic to follow as far as making up your mind on what I have posted has any validity.

Split Infinity

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   

its not so much about them using it its more about the technology existing if you can provide me with a link that shows and talks about the technology of them been able to id dirty bombs from satellites would be good thanks

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Couldn't they just have demoed WTC 7 some later date? I mean, if it was damaged by fire, and you're hauling out a much huger project with heavy equipment anyway, why not just pull it later on? They'll still get the insurance.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
The big question still remains will London be used as a trigger, the right spark, for a global fire storm, ?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by dwarfflex

the answer to that is wait and see nobody can stop it any way if they have got it planed, but we will know what ever they say after the attack is pure bull

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
This couple just caught in the wrong place at the wrong time , had they been a minuet earlier or a minuet later , they would still be alive.

some thing to contemplate, regarding out daily lives.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Europe, the middle east Russia descending like an Avalanche, at a time least expected ?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by seethetruth

its not so much about them using it its more about the technology existing if you can provide me with a link that shows and talks about the technology of them been able to id dirty bombs from satellites would be good thanks

Unfortunately...even though there are many sites from which you could get a wide variation on this type of Tech's form as well as how it is deployed and even a few that post...WHAT THEY CONSIDER...the Physics on How and Why it works as well as what multitude of Commercial Apps that this form of Tech. could have....one of which actually talked about using Satellite Data of where large concentrations of Radiation Therapy Patients Live...as a way to help detect what they may find as a nearby SOURCE of what is causing Cancerous Growth in Large Concentrations of where Cancer Patients who have been treated with Radiation Therapy.

This would only work if the person who is being treated by Radiation...is going HOME after Treatments and when a person gets to that point they are usually...but not always....HOSPITAL BOUND. I admit...the concept had me interested as far as finding...say...a NEW SUBURBAN HOUSING DEVELOPMENT that some Corporate SCUM BAG....builds over an unknown except to the Company...UNDERGROUND TOXIC WASTE DUMP!

The U.S. Radiation Detecting Satellite is sensitive enough to register a person who has just been Irradiated...but for narrowing down the possibilities of what and where this...Cell Genome Mutating...source is located...people would have to go home directly after their treatment. Not Perfect but it could have possibilities.

My point is that my information and knowledge is First Hand and I did not read it off a site until YOU mentioned it. You will find that I post knowledge that is of a First Hand Origin or DATA told to me by a source or sources by which I TRUST 100%. I find it boring to have to Look Something Up just to be able to make a Topic or Post seem intelligent...or have others find it interesting. I post for recreation as a way to allow much built up stress to diffuse from my Mental Aspects of Sanity. This is because I have too many responsibilities and too many people asking too many things of me. I try to accommodate those who are FAMILY FIRST then my Charities and my THIRD JOB are a TIE for Second...then in a close to both First and Second...THIRD is an attempt to OPEN PEOPLES EYES...as many have forgotten what a Treasure Life Truly IS!

I have been SHOT and my THIRD JOB is VERY DANGEROUS...but a person NEVER WILL UNDERSTAND what it is to REALLY LIVE unless there is a chance you might DIE! Believe me when I say...I DO NOT TAKE EVERY WAKING MOMENT FOR GRANTED! I post at Night as I cannot go Bar Hopping due to my Celebrity Status but I do not EVER waste TIME OF LIVING! Today...as I took a dip in my pool...it was VERY HOT and I just LISTENED and watched the small Rainbow that my sprinkler System was making in my ORGANIC GARDEN as various birds flew in for a quick bath and various Butterfly's landed on the Zinnias I plant in between Vegetables to help with pollination. I feel sorry for some people here who cannot find something like this I experienced even if it was just Watching and Listening and FEELING using all my senses. For me...this is MORE THAN ENOUGH TO BE HAPPY WITH LIFE...and I have had experiences and gone places and done and seen more things than could fill several peoples combined collective LIFE EXPERIENCES. But simply watching and listening in my pool was EQUAL TO ANY GRAND EXPERIENCE I have ever had. Split Infinity

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

My point is that my information and knowledge is First Hand and I did not read it off a site until YOU mentioned it. You will find that I post knowledge that is of a First Hand Origin or DATA told to me by a source or sources by which I TRUST 100%

just wanting to point something out to you if somebody tells you something thing then it is second hand information and not first hand even if you trust them 100%

i have made a thread in general conspiracy called the world according to Monsanto in that documentary you will find the answer to why cancer is on the increase

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by seethetruth

I have no doubt of that! I have relatives who worked for Monsanto...it was no picnic! Split Infinity

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Oh...and that is why I said my information is known First Hand...OR...told to me by someone I trust 100%.
Notice the word...OR! LOL!
Split Infinity

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

so have you spoke to your relatives that worked for monsanto asked them questions and got information from them ?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Is Russia on a collision course with the middle East and Israel , will they be drawn in. ?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

your video link has nothing to do with what you said or the thread

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Syria plans, threatens , missile strikes through out the middle east

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

again your post has nothing to do with the thread

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Well two things are at the fore front the London Olympics , and what could take place there and why, and Syria the hot button of the middle East at the moment,

Russia,s and Natos involvement could over flow into confrontation, Russia backing Syria could get drawn in, as the stakes are being raised every day.

A lot of troop activity in this area, could have some bearing on either of the above,? simple

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
no the troop movement has nothing to do with the middle east with me been British born and bread i know that troop movement on this scale has never been seen before not since the second world war .
you see in Britain troop movement is kept to a minimum so not to alarm the public and they never use the British army for a roll like they are playing in the Olympics ,

after the mosad bombing in Syria and Bulgaria yesterday i do think we are on the brink of world war three but still they wouldn't of had the troop build up for that in the uk as it is no were near were they need to be there are bigger RAF base's in Europe both American and British

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Don;t be such an alarmist, they have and do use the Army for many varied roles around the country, from covering striking firemen, to rebuilding bridges after floods, to providing security or assistance to the civil powers.

And it entirely depends on where you live as to whether you see troop deployments. If you live in Wiltshire for example, massive troops movements are a matter of course.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

when have they used army for security i know about bridge building as i have done it my self and i know about firemen but nothing of doing security so if you can tell me when and were they have done security

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Northern Ireland?

The British Army where there ostensibly to support the "civil power", called Operation Banner.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join