It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American troop movements in the UK some thing going on

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by redandblue

As I said previously, the Yanks are deploying troops of their own, at their insistence..

60 miles for an aircraft is not very far either. It's probably transporting Marines into London.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by dmsuse
Use common sense.

I am going to be laughing my big, hairy bollocks off in a months time when all this paranoia will be shown to be exactly the same as all the other "warnings" that have come and gone.

You've got that right mate,I look forward to sitting outside the olympic stadium pint in hand, as countless pairs of bollocks are laughed off throughout the whole bloody Island!

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
its not paranoia, look at all what is being put in place, because there is a very real threat, how long before a dirty bomb become a really, or biological weapon.

false flags have happened will happen again, terrorist bombs go of nearly every day.

there are many who would be very happen to flatten London, make Isreal disappear. and would if they could
you cannot even say what tomorrow will bring no one can.

some things have been revealed to us. in one way or another, but the writing is on the wall.

there is some thing eles that comes to mind , the harlot the great whore , the mystery Babylon.

revelations chapter 17/18

the women dressed in scarlet, drunk on the blood of the Saints . riding the beast.

the ten heads of the beast hate the whore , and bring about her destruction in one hour, and the world will see the smoke of her burning,

some say the mystery Babylon is Rome others Jerusalem , others New York, others London ?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I agree that there is a big BIG event due, things have been a little to much on the down low....if the up coming games in London dont have a terrorist hit on them at some point ill be surprised!

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Also can i just add G4S are useless....why oh why is the UK big wigs using private security companies to police the whole games..?

Yes have a small number of guards and stewards from the private sector but use our TA and PCSOs (although im not a fan).

Makes more sense to me.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by EqualizerUK

If something happens at the olympics, we are screwed. The laws that were shoved down our throats after 9/11 will be kids play compared to what they will do if theres an attack there.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by EqualizerUK

Using TA means that your removing people from their normal jobs, they shouldn't be relied upon to fill in for the regulars, which is one of the reasons this Strategic Defence review is flawed. Not to mention the TA has recruiting problems now, let alone when they want to double it to 30,000

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by redandblue

Farnborough Airshow. 4 of them Flew over my house a fortnight in formation, and I saw another one 2 days ago on the outskirts of farnborough.

I myself, was a bit taken aback by this, as its not every day you see 4 V-22's, but I saw via Twitter an image of them landing at Farnborough.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

I do agree but the TA are better equipt to deal with large scale problems.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
London could be a Catalysis also Syria the hot button of the middle East,

one spark can set a forest on fire, the world could soon be engulfed in war.

a major conflict. Russia China drawn in,

the Illuminati want their war, satan wants your soul.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by nostromo85

The Government of the U.K. has requested Advanced High Tech. U.S. Nuclear Fuel Detection Units as well as several other Very Secret U.S. Detection Abilities of which several involve some New Satellite Detection Capabilities that can move into Geosynchronous Orbit above London.

Only the U.S. has the capability to move a Satellite at this great a distance...35,786 Miles above sea Level...to another Geosynchronous Orbit. Many Nations can place satellites in this form of orbit...but cannot move a satellite from one G.S Orbit to another G.S. Orbit over anywhere or any site in the World.

This is being done for the Olympics as these Satellites can detect various forms of Radiation as well as Neutron Decay with absolute Precision as well as track something like a Dirty Bomb in a Truck on an in coming route. As well as the Satellites...Mobile Detection Units will be surrounding the city and general area as well as some other Very Secret Detection Units that are not thought to be able to detect Nuclear Fuel that is cased in Lead or the Like.

The U.K./U.S. Alliance is strong. Split Infinity

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I was chatting to one of the few G4S guards at Westfield yesterday. It seems that G4S recruited thousands of jobless applicants from outside London, and when asked to come down to London and find their own accommodation at their own expense - once they realised how expensive it is to stay in London they withdrew their offer to work for G4S. Hence the influx of troops to assist.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

could you tell us were you have got your information from about the detection units and provide a link to the information thanks
edit on 15-7-2012 by seethetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by radioboffin

One of my nephews applied for security work at the Olympics for G4S and didn't take them up on their offer, for the reasons you mention. The money being offrered was £6.10 / hour and no other benefits such as meals. He is now set to go anyway working through another supplier contracted by G4S, on a higher pay rate, with 3 meals a day and accomodation included. G4S, like most other big named corporations involved with this fiasco, is simply interested in the bottom line, which to them is about £500Million for the security contract. I also read a couple of days back that just the management fee to G4S had ballooned from around £7Million to £60Million! Nice little earner indeed!

Outrages me when I think of a clip I saw on the news a few weeks ago, with David Cameron standing in Parliament and talking about the build coming in on time and within budget. Oh, that'll be the budget that they keep increasing, thus staying within the ever upwardly changing limit. Seriously, when they first set a budget, they said it would cost the taxpayers about £4Billion. I scoffed at that, as did many others, and rightfully so it seems!

Anyhoos... back to the main topic of security. Every major sporting event (and others) since 11/9 (correct date format!
) has been touted as the next big terrorist target, requiring over-the-top security. When nothing happens, it's because of their dilligence and security measures, apparently. Or, more likely, there never was any threat in the first place. Right now though, perhaps more than ever before, the bankers and politicians need something BIG to divert people's attention away from the ever growing banking scandals and public outcry it has caused... that makesd me nervous!
edit on 15-7-2012 by Britguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by seethetruth

could you tell us were you have got your information from about the detection units and provide a link to the information thanks
edit on 15-7-2012 by seethetruth because: (no reason given)

This is not information that has a source other than speculative and what I KNOW...because of what I sometimes do. It will be virtually impossible for anyone to get even over the channel with any Radioactive Fuel as these detectors can even detect Gamma Radiation inside a Lead Box.....HOW is this possible. Ultra-Top Secret.

This is also why all U.K. Isotopes Movements and Transfers must be accounted for prior to this becoming fully set.

Even Radiation Therapy for Cancer Patience can be detected. This is Very...Very High Level S#!%!

Split Infinity

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

mmmmm so what you are saying is we just have to take your word for it because of something you some times do

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by seethetruth

YEP! I know. This is not much to go on and as I myself have said on this board many times...If no proof is given...then you shouldn't believe it.

Still...that does not change the fact that it is true. Split Infinity

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

i would have to decline in believing that until i saw for my self some sort of evidence to back up your theory ,
i am not judging you in your caricature as been dishonest but you are the first person i have heard anything about this from so i would need to see more to back up your claim

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Interestingly in the Bible code , in the Tora Obama's name comes up in Ezekiel 38 , what happens in Ezekiel chapter 38 Mog and Gog come out of the far North like an Avalanche apon Europe, and the middle East. Barack Obama in the Hebrew translates fallen from Heaven, So when Jesus says i saw Satan falling from Heaven, in Hebrew it translates I saw Satan, Barack Obama, the Omen 666 ?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join