It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look no further~ The Gentleperson's Guide To Forum Spies

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

admin edit: DO NOT Copy/Paste copyrighted work from other sites in their entirety, review the Creative Commons deed.
edit on 7-16-2012 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

edit on 7-16-2012 by Springer because: DO NOT COPY PASTE entire articles from outside sites on ATS.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

There, you have it. All from cryptome.org...
CRYPTOM
SnF

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by dillweed
reply to post by PulsusHilarisCaroI say you're wrong. Your apathy is tragic indeed. Were it not so serious, I'd laugh at your disinterest, but something tells me you have an agenda like all the rest.

"All the rest" ...of who, what on Good Earth are you blathering on about? Is this your idea of "challenging" "them" whoever your poor, psycho-conspiratorial mind believes "them" to be?

You're swatting flies formed from the paranoia insipid to your brain and making up events to be able to claim "see! forum travesties".

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Couldn't you just post the link instead of 3 posts worth of text walls? It's not like anyone is going to read any of those posts.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Quoting your own source that you plagiarized...

Remember these techniques are only effective if the forum participants DO NOT KNOW ABOUT THEM. Once they are aware of these techniques the operation can completely fail, and the forum can become uncontrolled.

BOOM

It's over. Close the thread.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

I read every word, and it descibes perfectly what transpires here on ats every day. There can be no doubt that it's an organized effort to cover up the crime of the century. There are at least a dozen operatives who have all but given up the illusion of legitimacy, and their ranks seem to swell daily. They wouldn't be here if they thought that they had gotten away with murder, so that's why we should never let up. They are afraid of us. I love that.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by PulsusHilarisCaro

And here's you, probably haven't even cashed your first paycheck yet. Now that's, a travesty!

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

reply to post by PulsusHilarisCaro

And here's you, probably haven't even cashed your first paycheck yet.

Paycheck? What paycheck? Oh, right. my "creating forum trav4sties" paycheck from "them/us".

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

reply to post by sputniksteve

I read every word, and it descibes perfectly what transpires here on ats every day. There can be no doubt that it's an organized effort to cover up the crime of the century. There are at least a dozen operatives who have all but given up the illusion of legitimacy, and their ranks seem to swell daily. They wouldn't be here if they thought that they had gotten away with murder, so that's why we should never let up. They are afraid of us. I love that.

Who are "them", who are these people who quell in fear at your very name.

Dillweed.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by aboutface
reply to post by ADVISOR

They are definitely present in some forums and their endless tactics have distanced some of us from the 9/11 forum and all middle east discussions,

Would you kindly name these subversive posters, a few links to their posts for assurance because, golly, I would hate to think you would opt to post what you did without something that begins to look like proof.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
Lets keep this discussion going if only for the awareness it brings, I'm sure later after lunch it ought to be on a few more radars.

Great Idea. That is a lot of information to process on low blood sugar..
I just finished a hearty lunch in the NSA cafeteria and am ready to dig into the info.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

The problem here is the whole "brain washing" term. If you think about it, what isn't "brain washing"??

It is too ambiguous a term to even be used in a practical sense. If I'm not being brainwashed, am I being brainwashed into not being brainwashed?

IMO - Can the word. It's useless.
edit on 13-7-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

What isn't brainwashing, you ask? A relevant, on-topic statement made during normal communication which is made clear to be either (a) based on known fact or (b) pure speculation/opinion. Theres nothing about our normal everyday interactions and conversations that involve any type of "brain-washing". To me, "brain-washing" specifically implies a conscious effort made by a (brain-washer) person or group, to gradually alter the opinion (or create one) of an individual (brain-washee) which is a deviation of that persons original perception of truth. Well, thats my definition.
Great post btw. I am always looking to sharpen my skills at recognizing "hidden agendas" and "ulterior motives".

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Firewater

What isn't brainwashing, you ask? A relevant, on-topic statement made during normal communication which is made clear to be either (a) based on known fact or (b) pure speculation/opinion. Theres nothing about our normal everyday interactions and conversations that involve any type of "brain-washing". To me, "brain-washing" specifically implies a conscious effort made by a (brain-washer) person or group, to gradually alter the opinion (or create one) of an individual (brain-washee) which is a deviation of that persons original perception of truth. Well, thats my definition.
Great post btw. I am always looking to sharpen my skills at recognizing "hidden agendas" and "ulterior motives".

You have given one possible definition of brainwashing, though it can apply to a mass of people rather than just one individual, I will post what is in my signature:

Unimaginable fallacies are created as truth not because they are logical or provable but because of the broken record technique. No matter how ridiculous the lie its repeated often enough that the brain doesnt know the difference between reality and nursery rhymes. This technique is underestimated in its ability to allow the puppeteers to hypnotize millions of people.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Firewater

And what happens when facts are omitted or hidden intentionally or unintentionally? You say brain washing is a conscious effort, yet people who are raised in religious groups act on their feelings subconsciously. As do many other people act and behave without realizing their actions.

As I said nearly anything could be made out to be brainwashing. Both sides of our argument even. Still holding the position that it is a very ineffective description.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by PulsusHilarisCaro

reply to post by PulsusHilarisCaroI say you're wrong. Your apathy is tragic indeed. Were it not so serious, I'd laugh at your disinterest, but something tells me you have an agenda like all the rest.

"All the rest" ...of who, what on Good Earth are you blathering on about? Is this your idea of "challenging" "them" whoever your poor, psycho-conspiratorial mind believes "them" to be?

You're swatting flies formed from the paranoia insipid to your brain and making up events to be able to claim "see! forum travesties".

Why can't I plus this!!

"
"

I want to use this as a signature. It sums up the crazies that ATS attracts very well.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I should say, I'm sure there are people paid to operate here. They will use the techniques shown in the OP. The methods I've seen in other places are (in this order)
#1. Broken record, ad nausea, using emotive media
#2. Stacking opinions with multiple log ins.

There is also powerful software at use. It's possible to have an interesting conversation with a machine.

That said, the elections in the USA are an inspiration for misinformation as any other. The way each side tells exaggerated truths and plays at peoples weakness's undoubtedly inspires people here to be as extreme and manipulative. This isn't meant to point fingers or describe the state of things here. I'm just saying that politics in general is a bad example of people in general. We should not drop the ball and keep speaking our truths generously.

Lastly, the best ones are psychopaths. Not the crazy ones.. One or two of them and people won't know how their hand is being played. At any rate they are good to us for finding the holes in the system.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neocrusader
I hear ya dude

Like this guy ....
.......I wonder if they really think people buy their crap !!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Does this make me a disinfo agent ?

edit on 12-7-2012 by Neocrusader because: Auto

*scratching head* how the..... There's a trick to it, i am sure....

edit on 19/7/12 by dutchmilpo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
So what is your guys favorite firearm other than a shotgun? If you don't answer me you're racist.

edit on 12-7-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

The one that has the open part at the front pointing away from me...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
So far in here I've seen:

The nazi's
The commies
The gays
The tree huggers

All trying to push there agenda. No I'm not gonna have a stroke and wake up the next day as a gay, vegitarian, soviet, greenpeace, nazi okay! I'll always like my women and steaks hot, and my beer cold you stupid cointelpro g0v wannabees.
And I'm gonna liter whereever I damn well please. And if I pess in the pool then I pess in the pool.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join