It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Symbols

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Not sure if this video has ever been posted, but at 30:10 or so theres written copy of symbols found inside a ufo that was shot down in south africa around 1980, i forget the exact year... anyways what stood out to me here is the writing on the craft seen at the utsuro bune encounter in japan 1803 was copied down and is well documented... some of those symbols are the same.

some of them are also very similar to the Rendlesham ufo incident, though they seem to be a little different.

edit on 11-7-2012 by Vrill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Vrill

Very interesting. Am too sleepy to watch an old video right now, but am replying for ease of finding it again tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Vrill

Just watched the segment you suggested and plan to watch the whole video.
If anything, this video should remind us that very smart people decades ago were taking this subject VERY seriously and were researching fastidiously...the sheer volume of legitimate data has been growing for quite some time and the situation is that we as a planet are "quarantined"... for now...

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Vrill

Hiya Vrill, the Kalahari UFO crash was a hoax. James Van Greunen was the man who created it all and was associated with hoaxery mischief back in the 80s.

It still leaves the 'Kalahari UFO Crash' as something worth looking into because we get to see how clever a hoax can be. Size of impact crater, 'official' documents, conspiracies and unlikely details are all in there.

The late JKrog wrote about the crash as Connect The Dots: Kalahari, MJ-12, Area 51, and EBE-3. When he posted the thread, he didn't know about the hoaxing. Somewhere in that thread, a person claiming to be his wife wrote in.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by coastlinekid

More GFL BS.

Do some genuine research. If anything we're not quarantined but trapped and farmed. The old masters lost a war to the current occupants of extra-dimensional realm (Greys and Reptilians) who are doing nothing but feeding and attempting to engineer us into total slavery for when we do 'ascend',

There are certainly good guys. Yes they've been here and are here too but there is no 'quarantine'. Just a battle for our very lives and freedoms.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Thanks Kadinsky. This was to be my next post but as you have done the honors I will now depart.

Good hoax, very damaging to UFOlogy.

Still, The Betty and Barney Hill case, the Travis Walton Case, The Roswell incident and the 1966 Westall incident are the best incidents to date. IMHO of course.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
The "alien writing" looks very much like the "Reformed Egyptian" of The Book of Mormon, which was supposedly copied - for one page - by Joseph Smith. No, I'm not connecting the aliens to the Mormon Church; I'm saying both of them are phony. We have here a supposedly advanced species and apparently it still used handwritten records? Nothing done by printing machine or even stencil?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

I still say the Rendlesham forest incident trumps every other case.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Vrill

I was truly trying to maintain an "open mind" regarding the alleged South Africa UFO downing until I discovered this phrase associated with the story.

The order was given to arm and fire the two experimental aircraft mounted THOR 2 laser canon at object. This was done.

I know a little about this subject and I can tell everyone this is total BS. Even if we could find a laser compatible with the narrow "water window" that allows propagation of laser light through moist air, even if the air turbulence about an aircraft would not distort the beam preventing power from being applied to the target, then we will still be left with the problem that a metal aircraft can only be damaged by melting, a process that proceeds very slowly until inverse bremsstrahlung absorption heating in the "keyhole" plasma occurs. I do not believe any intelligent UFO's would wait about for several seconds until its hull was finally punctured. Perhaps they shot down a dumb one

We have had the technology to put a >20,000 watt laser on a fighter aircraft for at least 40 years but it would be useless in battle. Moreover, the only laser technology that could put this much power into a small light weight package is extremely dangerous and environmentally toxic. Fantastic stories of laser weapons will always capture peoples imaginations but the only SIGNIFICANT application ever found for lasers is information storage and retrieval (i.e. the CD/DVD). Even police "Dazzler" weapons now use LED's instead of lasers.

I believe some UFO tales are real but this one is total fiction making any discussion about "UFO Symbols" pointless.

Best regards,
Z

new topics

top topics

join