It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bright and Morning Star "Mary" Queen of Heaven and husband Allah

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Lonewolf... have you yet gotten into Lucifer's Hebrew name and what it means yet? Haven't read all the replies yet.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofangels_17

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by queenofangels_17

You see what you want to see, lonewolf and I pity you because you chose to hold on to lies instead of truth, if you have researched for the Truth you would have found it, if the Truth is truly what you seek.

I see the truth and I understand it and i have found it. It is you who refuses to see the truth and in your blindness you accuse me of being blind. You should save your pity for yourself because Mystery Babylon has you in her fist and you can't even see the monster holding onto you.

Mystery Babylon is not and will never be Islam.

Islam is the community of enlightened people. We believe in the One God and have passed from darkness to light.

Jesus answered: `It is just that he who will not believe in the truth to his salvation should believe in a lie to his damnation. Wherefore I say unto you, that the world hath ever despise the true prophets and loved the false, as can be seen in the time of Michaiah and Jeremiah. For every like loveth his like.'

If they are enlightened, why scream allah ackbar and blow up innocent people? I know not all muslims do this, but why isn't it condemned?
I think jihad has been misinterpreted by alot of islams followers

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by EricD
I don't know where to start. I don't even know if I should post a response as anyone who actually believes that Rivera was a Jesuit is either deluding themselves or hasn't looked into the matter.

Christianity Today, Cornerstone and Forward magazines (all non-Catholic) exposed him as a fraud and conman.
Ok, so they aren't Catholic magazines, maybe they were paid off by Jesuits! Yeah, that's gotta be it.

Your post is simply regurgitating the unsupported accusations that Alberto Rivera is a fraud. Like yourself, NONE of these attackers offer any analysis to back up their claims. They just repeat other peoples' negative characterizations of Alberto Rivera.

Christianity Today and Cornerstone Magazine and all other Catholic controlled news media are all Pro-Catholic, Pro-Pope and Pro-Vatican. There is a long trail of Jesuit/Vatican shills attempting to discredit those who are exposing the crimes of the jesuit order.

The REAL fraud here is the mother of all cults masquerading as a church that has tortured and slaughtered more than 50 million innocent CHRISTIANS for the crime of heresy during the Inquisition.

And WHO is the one deluding themselves again?

Give me ONE reason why we should believe someone that actually defends such a cult?

"There is no record of either Rivera or his 'sister the nun' every being in a Catholic religious order."

I am ALSO stunned as well to see someone with the words "BBQ Illuminati" in their avatar who appears to have NO clue about WHO these people are or HOW they control the world:

"The Illuminati realized they had to deceive an entire population of people. Rewriting history was the first step in achieving the New World Order."

Rewriting History and Making Facts Disappear

An unperson is a person who has been "vaporized"; who has been not only killed by the state, but effectively erased from existence. Such a person would be written out of existing books, photographs, and articles so that no trace of their existence could be found in the historical record. The idea is that such a person would, according to the principles of doublethink, be forgotten completely (for it would be impossible to provide evidence of their existence), even by close friends and family members. LINK

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by anonomorphic
oh but for me to see your point of view i must first know what perspective/filter/ i am looking thru....
please do not say truth. for truth is different for each and everyone of us...

You do realize what you just stated above is called the "Relativist Fallacy" correct?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Outstanding work. Btw, have you researched who Fatima was yet?

I've looked into Fatima a time or two. She isn't Mary. I'm of a mind to say she is Ishtar or Heylel in disguise, that or those kids were tripping on portugeuse shrooms. I'll have to take a good look into it, got any links to point the way?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Lonewolf... have you yet gotten into Lucifer's Hebrew name and what it means yet? Haven't read all the replies yet.

Yeah i know his Name is Heylel. It means "Foolish, Fools, Boast and Rage".

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Not saying that at all... research who is in her family tree.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Yeah i know his Name is Heylel. It means "Foolish, Fools, Boast and Rage".

Absolutely not. Heylel means "crescent moon"... means the same in Arabic as well which is also a Semitic language.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Ah crap now i remember, i read something on her a few days ago, she's a decendant of Muhammad.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Ah crap now i remember, i read something on her a few days ago, she's a decendant of Muhammad.

Yes she is.. now you're getting to the center of that tootsie roll pop.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Awww hell, I hate seeing u struggle brother, plus it's the 11th hour so...

Google. "Heylel ben Sachar Isaiah 14:12"

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

LOL, were all going to hell.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Ok hands up !

I mean freeze.

Everyone nobody move.

Now Typ Explain this as carefully as you friggen can please !

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Ok hands up !

I mean freeze.

Everyone nobody move.

Yeshua is actually Lucifer....

OMG....

•John 8:12 = "I am the light of the world..."
•John 3:19 = "...that light is come into the world..."
•John 1:4 - 8 = "...in Him was...the light of men..."
•John 12:36 = "...believe in the light..."

Heylel is Satan, and Yeshua is Lucifer a.k.a. Greek word Phosphoros = Light-bearer...

The light of the world.....

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My world just got turned upside down.

www.israelofgod.org...

Lucifer is actually a misnomer, latin for "light bearer" and the Vatican changed it. Jerome...tried to make us think Yeshua was evil and confuse us.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
God bless you brothers

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Ok hands up !

I mean freeze.

Everyone nobody move.

"Heylel ben Sachar" means: *drumroll*

Crescent moon and star

In the Hebrew text of Isaiah 14:12 it says "O how thou art fallen from heaven, Heylel ben Sachar, son of the morning..."

The morning begins when the moon appears according to Jewish reckoning.
edit on 11-7-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

No brother. Lol... Jerome made a piss-poor translation from the corrupt manuscripts from alexandria Egypt. Yeshua is still the Lord Jesus Christ. But now you know why modern perversions all replace a title Jesus uses for Himself in Revelation for the only place the devil's real name is mentioned in Scripture, Isaiah 14:12.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Ok hands up !

I mean freeze.

Everyone nobody move.

"Heylel ben Sachar" means: *drumroll*

Crescent moon and star

So the Harlot's name means "Crescent Moon and Star". See i knew i was catching onto something. YHWH works in mysterious ways. He led me to the answer when all i had was a hope and a prayer.

Wonder where Chrislam is going to fit into this, gotta be part of it because the sungoddess and moongod cult is merging together.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

No brother. Lol... Jerome made a piss-poor translation from the corrupt manuscripts from alexandria Egypt. Yeshua is still the Lord Jesus Christ. But now you know why modern perversions all replace a title Jesus uses for Himself in Revelation for the only place the devil's real name is mentioned in Scripture, Isaiah 14:12.

See i always stumbled over that crap, i was like "why is Yeshua the bright and morning star when the tenach says it's Satan?". The whole "light of the world" thing wasn't totally lost on me, i just didn't know the meaning of the hebrew and greek words.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

See the edit above friend.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join