It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bright and Morning Star "Mary" Queen of Heaven and husband Allah

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
In this thread i will endeavor to show the link between catholic Mary the "Queen of Heaven" and Allah the moongod by examining the useage of symbolism between the 2 different yet very similar faiths of Roman Catholicism and Islam. Now many of you conspiracy theorists out there have no doubt heard the story of Alberto Rivera (now deceased) who claimed to be a roman catholic jesuit priest years ago. Some don't believe, some do believe it but...what if Rivera was right? Lets explore this mystery together shall we? We all know that religion has been a very big part of mankind for untold millenia, with vague stories of how the world was created and man came into existence but in almost every ancient religion (and many modern ones) we have a very simliar start. The "gods" created man and then for some reason sent a flood to destroy their wayward creations and then the cycle began all over again and this story is perpetuated by the Sumerian Enuma Elish, Hebrew bible book of Genesis, Babylonian myths, Zoroastrian myths etc.

Lets say that all religions sprang from one ancient religion at it's core, centralizing around a Mother and her little Son. Said ancient religion would have been dispersed down through the millenia from its "Mother" religion down through it's "daughters". In the ancient world there were different stories around, that we can find in books like the Hebrew Bible etc.

Now from a biblical perspective and with prophetic language in tandem with symbolism we shall unveil this Mystery. In biblical language of prophetic words are not always what they seem, nor do they have the same meaning. Take the word "Woman", it does not refer to actual women but to religions and cults. So when we see something like:

Revelation 17:3-5

3 So he carried me away in the Spirit into the wilderness. And I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast which was full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. 4 The woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls, having in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the filthiness of her fornication. 5 And on her forehead a name was written:

MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT,
THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS
AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS
OF THE EARTH.

What it is actually speaking about is one religion based on one woman whom many religions came from. This Mother is named Semiramis and her Son named Nimrod (or Ninus). Semiramis has had many different names and incarnations since she lived long ago. Nimrod was a warrior and he conquered the land of Shinar which was later called Babylonia and is modern day Iraq. He constructed the "Tower of Bab'El" in defiance of Hayah after the great flood. Semiramis at some point became the moongoddess, after Nimrod died and became the sungod. The sexes of the two has always been interchangeable throughout different religions all across the ancient (and modern) world from the ancient Mayans and Aztecs spilling the blood of human sacrifices to ensure the sun would rise again, to modern day Catholicism and Islam.

Now in Catholicism "Mary" is often called "The Queen of Heaven" and the "Bright and Morning Star" (even though the bible says none of those things about her) and in "Hail Mary's" she is called "Mother of God". In Islam Allah is the "King of Heaven" of sorts and according to archeaological artifacts found a moongod. So what we have is a crescent moon symbol for Allah and a star symbol for Mary the "bright and morning star". Now lets look at some images to see the symbolism encoded therein. So we have "Mary" the "Mother of God" who is also "Queen of Heaven" which would make her God's Mother and his Wife. Can you say Semiramis? She's all in that.

Above is a painting depicting the roman catholic "trinity" of Mother, Father and Son worship, often depicted by the ancient pagan religions of Babylonia, Sumeria, India, and even as far as South America. The 3 in this painting are Semiriamis who is nursing her husband and son Nimrod, and their son Tammuz who is the reincarnation of Nimrod. So we see the moongoddess and sungod and their child who is actually the father. Now lets look at some other images symbolising this union.

Crescent moon and star of Islam.

Roman Catholic Coat of Arms of a Cardinal. Take note of the Mother and Son and the attending Sun(star) and crescent moon above their heads depicting the union of sungoddess(stargoddess) and moongod.

Here is a pic of a Minarette on a muslim mosque in Jerusalem. Notice how the crescent moon is set to catch the sun at dusk. There it is again, crescent moon and star. Two lovers reaching out across time.

Mother and Son depicted again. Egyptian Isis and Osiris/Horus in the before, catholic "Mary" and Son baby "Jesus". Notice the attending Halo over "Mary's" head which is actually depicting her as the sungoddess with her head framed in the sun.

Devaki and Krishna, a.k.a. Isi and Iswara.

Roman Catholic Monstrance, notice the solar disc the eurcharist is placed into. See the cross at the top of the disc? We see a O+ which is symbol for female (symbol for female pictured below).

So symbol of female + solar disc = sungoddess worship.

Ancient middle eastern pre-Islamic artifact depicting the sun and crescent moon lovers once again.

See al'Lat one of the 3 daughters of Allah? See "Mary" the Queen of Heaven and "bright and morning star" being cupped in a crescent moon in the upper left corner pic? See "Mary" to the right sitting on a crescent moon throne between 2 cherubim with a hole in her chest shaped like the sun? That isn't the real Mary i can assure you. She has other names, chiefly Ishtar or Hera, the list is exhaustive of all her names.

Stone idol of Allah discovered at an archeaological dig site in the M.E. , notice the crescent moon in his chest?

Muslim worshipping a "black stone" meteorite (fallen star) imbedded in the Ka'aba, temple to the moongod Allah (star and crescent moon again).

Near it is the Garden of Abode. Behold, the Lote-tree was shrouded (in mystery unspeakable!) (His) sight never swerved, nor did it go wrong! For truly did he see, of the Signs of his Lord, the Greatest! Have ye seen Lat. and 'Uzza, And another, the third (goddess), Manat?
These are the exalted cranes (intermediaries) Whose intercession is to be hoped for.
What! for you the male sex, and for Him, the female? Behold, such would be indeed a division most unfair! (an-Najm 53:19-22)

This is an old excerpt from an older Quran, the modern Qurans have deleted:
"These are the exalted cranes (intermediaries) Whose intercession is to be hoped for"

Al'Uzzah, Al'Lat and Menat are the 3 daughters of the moongod and sungoddess in pre-islamic Arabic religion.

Getting who and what Mystery Babylon is yet? It's not just in Catholicism and Islam, it's in Hinduism and many other modern religions and some of the revived pagan religions tied into New Age and Pantheist/Gaea (Mother Earth) worship.
edit on 11-7-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
This is what Constantine and Muhammad have wrought for us. Thank the first Pope, it's been a long road but now i see what this Beast is.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Makes perfect sense when you understand the true origins of Islam and ALL other false religions:

Religion is a major tool of the Illuminati agenda
Satan is behind ALL false religion
Satan has infiltrated and is behind ALL false religion
All false religions are illuminati created

"The Vatican wanted to create a messiah for the Arabs, someone they could raise up as a great leader, a man with charisma whom they could train, and eventually unite all the non-Catholic Arabs behind him, creating a mighty army that would ultimately capture Jerusalem for the pope. In the Vatican briefing, Cardinal Bea told us this story:

'While Muhammad was being prepared, he was told that his enemies were the Jews and that the only true Christians were Roman Catholic. He was taught that others calling themselves Christians were actually wicked impostors and should be destroyed. Many Muslims believe this.

'Muhammad began receiving "divine revelations" and his wife's Catholic cousin Waraquah helped interpret them. From this came the Koran.'

Some of Muhammad's writings were placed in the Koran, others were never published. They are now in the hands of high ranking holy men (Ayatollahs) in the Islamic faith.'

"When Cardinal Bea shared with us in the Vatican, he said, these writings are guarded because they contain information that links the Vatican to the creation of Islam. Both sides have so much information on each other, that if exposed, it could create such a scandal that it would be a disaster for both religions.

How the Vatican created Islam

The Prophet
The Prophet comic book
The Prophet scribd

The Jesuits are TERRIFIED of this story, because it proves that both the Catholic church AND Islam are total frauds. If this story were a fraud, they wouldn't be bashing Alberto Rivera.

Soon after Alberto Rivera´s testimony was published, a network of attackers came forward to slander Alberto Rivera and his testimony. The COVER-UP and character assassination attempt made against Alberto Rivera only goes to prove the veracity of his statements about Rome.

Most of them simply repeat the unsupported accusations that Alberto Rivera is a huckster or fraud, etc. None of these attackers offer any analysis to back up their claims. They just repeat other peoples' negative characterizations of Alberto Rivera. Even those within Christianity have been fooled by this propaganda barrage.

edit on 11-7-2012 by Murgatroid because: Added link

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

allah and jehova are one and the same god of the abrahamic (ibrahim) religions. if you say allah is the moon god, you say jehova, the god of the jews and christians is the moon god, too.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Indeed. If i hadn't already done 7 months of heavy research starting with the advent of 2012 i wouldn't have known what i was looking at. Reading these stories when i was younger it always struck me funny as how all those ancient pagan religions like the greek, roman, aztec, mayan etc. all over the world always had a sungod/goddess and moongod/goddess. Now i know why...Mystery Babylon had alot of "daughters".

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by icepack

allah and jehova are one and the same god of the abrahamic (ibrahim) religions. if you say allah is the moon god, you say jehova, the god of the jews and christians is the moon god, too.

YHWH and Allah are not the same 2 gods. Did you even bother to read the OP? I doubt it.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
It's time for the N'Tzarim to awaken. I hear an angel crying for us to come out from Babylon.

+21 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

OMG .. you actually used Jack Chick pamphlets and Chick-esque sites ??
That's beyond sad. Seriously .. you people need to detox and get educated. :shk:

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
In this thread i will endeavor to show the link between catholic Mary the "Queen of Heaven" and Allah the moongod

There is no link.

Above is a painting depicting the roman catholic "trinity" of Mother, Father and Son worship,

The Catholic trinity is 'Father, Son, and Holy Spriit'. The Catholics are VERY clear that they do not worship Mary and that she's not part of the Holy Trinity.

Notice the attending Halo over "Mary's" head which is actually depicting her as the sungoddess with her head framed in the sun.

oy vey. Take a lesson in art history or something. All through christianity, artists would draw halos around people who they considered to be holy .. saints ... it was their auras. Ditto with the halo-rays around the monstrance. It's art work depicting the halo around Christ.

Indeed. If i hadn't already done 7 months of heavy research ...

I suggest you break away from that Baptist missionary cult and go back to school.
Your so-called 'research' is seriously messed up.
And that you gave someone stars for posting Jack Chick tracts ... well ....

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

There is no link.

The link is in the OP. Not a literal "link" dear, symbolism, words, titles, scripture blah blah blah. Go ahead and discount it, on your head not mine, i have awakened.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Yahweh = "I am"

Jehovah = "Lord"

Allah = "Lord"

Adonay = "Lord"

Anyone else see a pattern here?
edit on 11-7-2012 by ConspiracyBuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I thought this site might have some pertinent information at hand.

Semiramis worship

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
FAR too many of you have bought the lies that the Illuminati are spoon feeding you...

Since they actually CREATED these false religions, WHY would you ever expect them to speak the TRUTH?!

I believe the real purpose behind false religion is to keep you from knowing God and keep you blinded and brainwashed as to what God is really like.

All of these clues that tie all of the religions together help to see the real "Big picture". You MUST see it if you want to understand what is really going on behind the façade. This goes FAR deeper than Islam, or any other religion.

Most of us are arguing over which group, religion, or country is behind all of this when it is so obvious that the satanic Illuminati is the real source.

Most are so completely brainwashed by them that they refuse to even believe they EXIST. The Illuminati are behind ALL world events, ALL false religions, and ALL wars:

The Synagogue of Satan

One group and one group alone is responsible for virtually all wars and bloodshed on the face of this planet. This evil cabal is few in numbers but, like a deadly octopus, its tentacles reach out to grip and strangle untold multitudes of innocent victims. The initiates of every secret society and internationalist organization, from the Council on Foreign Relations and the Jesuits to the Bilderbergers and the Order of Skull & Bones, obey the dictates of this sinister group and tremble when standing before its leaders.

The cabalist group I refer to is the Synagogue of Satan, an ancient, yet modern, elite so politically powerful and so fabulously wealthy that even past history has been twisted, reshaped, and revised to meet its preferred version of humanity's gloomy, totalitarian future.

Religious in nature, the Synagogue of Satan is, at its essence, a grotesque, satanic cult. It's high council is composed of High Priests of Lucifer; these are men who literally worship death while practicing sexual magick and occult rituals of the blackest nature. The Synagogue of Satan

edit on 11-7-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyBuff
Yahweh = "I am"

Jehovah = "Lord"

Allah = "Lord"

Adonay = "Lord"

The word for Lord in Canaanite is Ba'al.

Hosea 2:17

17 For I will take from her mouth the names of the Baals,
And they shall be remembered by their name no more

"I AM" is actually Hayah the first name he gave to Moses.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I wouldn't even use the word God because that is another form of the name Gad, the name of the semitic deity called Fortune. Meni is Destiny.

Isaiah 65:11

11 “But you are those who forsake the Lord,
Who forget My holy mountain,
Who prepare a table for Gad,
And who furnish a drink offering for Meni.

Gad is Fortune and Meni is Destiny, but Destiny has other names such as Nebo or Inanna.

Better to just say Elohim "Strong One" and avoid using the other names. This crap goes so deep it's goign to be tough extricating ourselves from it.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

You see what you want to see, lonewolf and I pity you because you chose to hold on to lies instead of truth, if you have researched for the Truth you would have found it, if the Truth is truly what you seek.

Let me then eliminate the lies from your post, and see the Truth come out and prevail if Allah wills.

First and most important Allah, Exalted be the mention of His name is not a moon god. This lie has been refuted time and time again by Muslims on ATS. Allah, is the Lord of the Worlds, He created the Heavens and the Earth and everything in between, and mankind and all that lives.

Pre-islamic Arabia did worship the moon and a host of other gods before the Prophet Muhammad came and preached the worship of the One True God, Allah.

You mentioned Al lat, Uzza and Manat they were names of gods worshipped by the Arabs and pagans before
Islam, they were not intermediaries as you falsely claimed nor were they mentioned as such in any old translation of the Holy Qur'an.

53:23 They are but names which ye have named, ye and your fathers, for which Allah hath revealed no warrant. They follow but a guess and that which they themselves desire. And now the guidance from their Lord hath come unto them.

--- According to Allah, these are but names which the Pre-Islamic Arabs and their fathers have named for which Allah had not ordered. They follow nothing but conjecture and which they themselves desire, which is much the same that I can say for you. You are following only a conjecture which you desire to be true so you could vindicate your hatred of Islam.

There is no trinity in Islam, no husband and mother and son that you were claiming that Muslim worship.

4:171 O People of the Scripture! Do not exaggerate in your religion nor utter aught concerning Allah save the truth. The Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, was only a messenger of Allah, and His word which He conveyed unto Mary, and a spirit from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers, and say not "three". Cease! it is better for you! Allah is only One God. Far is it removed from His transcendent majesty that he should have a son. His is all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. And Allah is sufficient as Defender.

there goes your theory, ALLAH is only one god. He denies Jesus is His son, rather Jesus is His word which He conveyed to Mary through His angel Gabriel.

6:101 The Originator of the heavens and the earth! How can He have a child, when there is for Him no consort, when He created all things and is Aware of all things?

there goes another of your theory. ALLAH, the exalted denies having a consort. Mary therefore is not His wife, as you would like to claim. but let me tell you who Mary is.

3:42 And when the angels said: O Mary! Lo! Allah hath chosen thee and made thee pure, and hath preferred thee above (all) the women of creation.

3:43 O Mary! Be obedient to thy Lord, prostrate thyself and bow with those who bow (in worship).

3:45 (And remember) when the angels said: O Mary! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a word from Him, whose name is the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, illustrious in the world and the Hereafter, and one of those brought near (unto Allah).

66:12 And Mary, daughter of Imran, whose body was chaste, therefor We breathed therein something of Our Spirit. And she put faith in the words of her Lord and His Scriptures, and was of the obedient.

That was Mary, she was one of the obedient servants of Allah, she will be one of the signs of the Last Day.

5:75 The Messiah, son of Mary, was no other than a messenger, messengers the like of whom had passed away before him. And his mother was a saintly woman. And they both used to eat earthly food. See how we make the revelations clear for them, and see how they are turned away!

We do know in the Holy Qur'an that Jesus was born without a male unlike the story of Isis and Horus and other historical figures in ancient times resembling the story of Mary and her son Jesus.

19:20 She said: how can i have a son when no mortal hath touched me, neither have i been unchaste!

19:21 He said: So it will be. Thy Lord saith: It is easy for Me. And it will be that We may make of him a revelation for mankind and a mercy from Us, and it is a thing ordained.

Allah is the Lord of Sirius, the bright and morning star and not her husband, as you would like the men and women of ATS to believe.

53:49 And that He it is Who is the Lord of Sirius;

Do not mislead mankind from the path of Allah. It will be a very heavy burden to carry on the Day of Judgment.

31:6 And of mankind is he who payeth for mere pastime of discourse, that he may mislead from Allah's way without knowledge, and maketh it the butt of mockery. For such there is a shameful doom.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofangels_17

You see what you want to see, lonewolf and I pity you because you chose to hold on to lies instead of truth, if you have researched for the Truth you would have found it, if the Truth is truly what you seek.

I see the truth and I understand it and i have found it. It is you who refuses to see the truth and in your blindness you accuse me of being blind. You should save your pity for yourself because Mystery Babylon has you in her fist and you can't even see the monster holding onto you.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

reply to post by queenofangels_17

I see the truth and I understand it and i have found it. It is you who refuses to see the truth and in your blindness you accuse me of being blind. You should save your pity for yourself because Mystery Babylon has you in her fist and you can't even see the monster holding onto you.

LOL give me a break.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyBuff
Yahweh = "I am"

Jehovah = "Lord"

Allah = "Lord"

Adonay = "Lord"

The word for Lord in Canaanite is Ba'al.

Hosea 2:17

17 For I will take from her mouth the names of the Baals,
And they shall be remembered by their name no more

"I AM" is actually Hayah the first name he gave to Moses.

Baal is a false god, according to Jesus.

For there was a king who exceedingly loved his father, whose name was Baal. Whereupon, when the father was dead, his son for his own consolation, caused to be made an image like unto his father, and set it up in the marketplace of the city. And he made a decree that every one who approached that statue within a space of fifteen cubits should be safe, and no one on any account should do him hurt. Hence the malefactors, by reason of the benefit they received therefrom, began to offer to the statue roses and flowers, and in a short time the offerings were changed into money and food, insomuch that they called it god, to honour it. Which thing from custom was transformed into a law, insomuch that the idol of Baal spread through all the world; and how much doth God lament this by the prophet Isaiah, saying: "Truly this people worshippeth me in vain, for they have annulled my law given to them by my servant Moses, and follow the traditions of their elders."

and Baal also is a false god as stated in the Holy Qur'an

37:123 So also was Elias among those sent (by Us).

37:124 Behold, he said to his people, "Will ye not fear Allah?

37:125 Will ye cry unto Baal and forsake the best of Creators,

37:126 Allah, your Lord and Lord of your forefathers?

Allah is our Lord and Lord of our forefathers. Maybe your is Baal?!

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
This just brings up more mysteries, how did we come to get this information, why attach it to the alignment of planets. Did voices from the sky come down and tell the ancients things and they made these connections? The catholic church must be holding onto some relevant info we could use to understand these mysteries, whats the point of keeping us all in the dark other than some cruel sense that we will take it the wrong way and start some war or something. Of course there are those who would, but seriously i want to know why I heard a female all knowing voice who made reference to herself as mother of all and the male beings were somehow attached to her perceptual abilities, perhaps the ancients heard voices and tried to describe them through this process?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join