It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bright and Morning Star "Mary" Queen of Heaven and husband Allah

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

See the edit above friend.

I need to sleep on this, i've literally had too much go through my mind today. Only got room enough for one revelation a day in my head. My hard drive has reached maximum capacity.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

No brother. Lol... Jerome made a piss-poor translation from the corrupt manuscripts from alexandria Egypt. Yeshua is still the Lord Jesus Christ. But now you know why modern perversions all replace a title Jesus uses for Himself in Revelation for the only place the devil's real name is mentioned in Scripture, Isaiah 14:12.

edit on 11-7-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

See i always stumbled over that crap, i was like "why is Yeshua the bright and morning star when the tenach says it's Satan?". The whole "light of the world" thing wasn't totally lost on me, i just didn't know the meaning of the hebrew and greek words.

The moon "bears" or reflects the light of the Sun. The significant thing about the moon is that it has no capacity to produce it's own light. It must reflect or bear the light of the Sun. That's how Jerome screwed up "light bearer". Ever heard the term "lunatic"? In the Greek it literally means "moonstruck". And "lunatic" is used in older translations for demonized people Yeshua heals.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Catholics do not believe Mary is part of the Trinity. The Trinity is the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
en.wikipedia.org...

Fatima is Muhammad's daughter.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

I need to sleep on this, i've literally had too much go through my mind today. Only got room enough for one revelation a day in my head. My hard drive has reached maximum capacity.

Haha.. okay. Get into satan's real name from Isaiah 14:12 tomorrow and then research the perverted manuscripts that came out of Alexandria. Or as some call them "Catholic codecies".
. They are the codecies that removed the last 12 verses of Mark and references to the Trinity. U2U me for help.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
Catholics do not believe Mary is part of the Trinity. The Trinity is the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

BINGO! We have a winner. Fatima is his daughter!

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Haha.. okay. Get into satan's real name from Isaiah 14:12 tomorrow and then research the perverted manuscripts that came out of Alexandria. Or as some call them "Catholic codecies".
. They are the codecies that removed the last 12 verses of Mark and references to the Trinity. U2U me for help.

The Nagh Hammadi was found around Alexandria if memory serves, but thats gnostic crap. Irenaeus and Tertullian and Polycarp worked hard to refute that stuff.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Tell that to whoever commissioned this painting to be installed in a Vatican church.

Apparently they didn't get that memo.
edit on 11-7-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

No brother. Lol... Jerome made a piss-poor translation from the corrupt manuscripts from alexandria Egypt. Yeshua is still the Lord Jesus Christ. But now you know why modern perversions all replace a title Jesus uses for Himself in Revelation for the only place the devil's real name is mentioned in Scripture, Isaiah 14:12.

edit on 11-7-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

See wolf, I knew we weren't going to hell !
All this does is explain some of thee treachery involved that some people have focused on to serve them in their disbelief. nothing could ever shake the power in the name of Jesus Christ.
I'll stick to fishing from now on.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

The moon "bears" or reflects the light of the Sun. The significant thing about the moon is that it has no capacity to produce it's own light. It must reflect or bear the light of the Sun. That's how Jerome screwed up "light bearer". Ever heard the term "lunatic"? In the Greek it literally means "moonstruck". And "lunatic" is used in older translations for demonized people Yeshua heals

Notice how the crescent moon and star of Islam the moon is bigger than the star? Now you know why they say Allah Ahkbar-"Allah is greater". Whom is the crescent moon greater than? The star/light.

So theyre saying Heylel is greater than Yeshua. Ouch....you know what that means.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

See wolf, I knew we weren't going to hell ! All this does is explain some of thee treachery involved that some people have focused on to serve them in their disbelief. nothing could ever shake the power in the name of Jesus Christ.
I'll stick to fishing from now on.

Yeah but the damage is done and that doesn't exactly help us any. It's what i told Oldcorp yesterday, we're fighting 1700 years worth of lies.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Great info,

The "holy" roman empire is one of the most evil deceptions ever.

Keep up the good work.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

The moon "bears" or reflects the light of the Sun. The significant thing about the moon is that it has no capacity to produce it's own light. It must reflect or bear the light of the Sun. That's how Jerome screwed up "light bearer". Ever heard the term "lunatic"? In the Greek it literally means "moonstruck". And "lunatic" is used in older translations for demonized people Yeshua heals

Notice how the crescent moon and star of Islam the moon is bigger than the star? Now you know why they say Allah Ahkbar-"Allah is greater". Whom is the crescent moon greater than? The star/light.

So theyre saying Heylel is greater than Yeshua. Ouch....you know what that means.

That means they are the people of the prince that shall come. Three of the 4 Roman legions that destroyed Jerusalem in 70 AD were Arab Roman legions.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

In the Hebrew text of Isaiah 14:12 it says "O how thou art fallen from heaven, Heylel ben Sachar, son of the morning..."

The morning begins when the moon appears according to Jewish reckoning

Yeah see i know when the jewish morning begins at dusk but damn I honestly never thought about the moon rising in their mornings. That feels ass backwards to me. Puts an entirely different spin on things.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
Great info,

The "holy" roman empire is one of the most evil deceptions ever.

Keep up the good work.

Not just Rome bro, Islam too and probably this hybrid monster Chrislam.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Yeah but the damage is done and that doesn't exactly help us any. It's what i told Oldcorp yesterday, we're fighting 1700 years worth of lies.

But we aren't the ones who need help my brother. Remember that always as I think that is what Christ would say.

I will meet you one day. I suspect we may fall to a street paved with gold, laughing at this moment we have shared.

Go with God Lonewolf

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Tell that to whoever commissioned this painting to be installed in a Vatican church.

What painting is this and where is it hung?

Thanks,

Eric

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Typ, you certainly have lived up to your moniker here in this thread. I was about to take hostages.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

the other nuggets are more esoteric, for example pauls reference to astral projection,and require some serious study of the cabala
[not the stuff madonna and other celebs are hawking], the occult, history; both orthodox and secret, comparative mythology and religion

I can't meditate or do any of that stuff, everytime i try to and close my eyes i fall asleep so i gave up with the meditation.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

That is a painting of St. Bernard. It refers to a legend that Mary's milk was squirted into his eye to cure a disease in it. According to catholicism, Mary is able to cure him, not in her own right, but through the power of the Christ child on her lap. Alternatively it may be an image of a dream that he had where breast milk is sprinkled on his lips as a blessing of wisdom. Kind of odd to our modern eyes but it has to be looked at in the context of medieval mysticism and art.*

Lactating Virgins were not about any sort of divinity for Mary but rather emphasised her humanity and humbleness. It's all about context - a noblewoman of the time would not lower herself to breast feed her child, that is what wet nurses were for. She was seen, not as a god, but as an intermediary - she is, on this reading, wholly human, but with a special relationship with her child, who is God. It is exactly this symbolism of a very human Mary and a far too human, breast feeding, Christ that eventually contributed to these types of images falling into disfavour - not to mention a more recent identification of the breast with sex and immodesty. Oh, and looking at the top of the image (I see rays coming from "heaven"), I think you will find that the trinity is indeed represented, just not the way you think it is...

The symbol of woman and / or mother and child is a powerful and enduring one of feminine principles, power (good and evil), fertility and nurturing found in most, if not all, cultures (as is sun and moon worship of some sort if you go back far enough). It is hardly surprising that these things did not get thrown out when new belief systems came along - it doesn't need any sort of conspiracy to explain it. In fact, it might even be argued that the enduring images of the virgin and mother and child in the catholic church are in some ways a reaction against the church's patriarchy and demonisation of the feminine. The church claimed, incorporated and tamed these traditions (into a compliant mother in this case) as it did many local beliefs, because it was not just going to go away. If you can’t beat ‘em... Not saying you have no conspiracy but this image is not representing what you claim, except possibly in a derivative, artistic trope kind of way.

In fact, although this particular image is not medieval, it is a later interpretation of earlier medieval art and story - St. Bernard was a medieval abbot and you will find that medieval images of the same scene are a far richer sources of symbology. You have, perhaps accidentally, picked an image not of a a veiled representation of a pagan triple godhead but of a VERY powerful man. He was intimately associated with the Knights Templar, wrote the first rules of that order, and was known as the 'pope maker' due to his influence in their selection. He was looked to for advice and legitimacy by popes and kings. Legends aside, receiving milk from the virgin, alongside Christ, talks about the very real, earthly power of a a particularly powerful man, not a god.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by EricD

What painting is this and where is it hung?

The guy didn't tell me all that, he said in Rome and it's all i got.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join