It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is so wrong with religion?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Microscopictopic

Originally posted by Lionhearte
Religion is just a tool, an evil tool albeit, it's not the real issue. The problem is man.

Were Religion abolished a thousand years ago, another tool would just take the place. Man wants to control, and they found that Religion is the best tool they have available. Were it not so, perhaps we would be having this discussion about another tool they came up with, like Media. Perhaps if this world goes on another thousand years, when FTL still isn't available, and Religion has died off, people will say, "If only Media was abolished 1000-2000 years ago, FTL would be possible, wars would be non-existent, think of the possibilities!"

As long as mankind is still alive, wars will be inevitable.

I have to disagree with religion being the best tool to control. Government is the best tool to control the masses.

Religion, government and military belong to the masons and other secret societies. NOT saying religions were founded on the wrong principles, I AM SAYING they evolved to become extremely evil control entities. Divide and conquer ad infinitum!

Of course a left wing government is different, but there are not that many on this planet, so naturally YES government is evil.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Religion, government and military belong to the masons and other secret societies.

You don't know nearly enough to even begin to make that kind of statement.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

You mentioned Satan, and I respectfully drew attention to the fallacy of such mention.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Religion, government and military belong to the masons and other secret societies.

You don't know nearly enough to even begin to make that kind of statement.

I have been researching conspiracy theories for almost a decade so probably YES I do know enough to make such a statement. What makes you think you know more to contradict me without proving anything?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

You mentioned Satan, and I respectfully drew attention to the fallacy of such mention.

Satan is lucifer!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join