It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is so wrong with religion?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by johngrissom
What is so wrong with religion?

It was created by man so its flawed.

Simple.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

"The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions." 2

"The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm." 3

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." 4

www.threeworldwars.com...

Absolute proof religion has been evil for millenia and that masons(knight templars) have been controlling it. Remember the knight templars supposedly went to jerusalem to protect it from the muslim invaders but in reality THEY STOLE all the relics and brought them to the european nobility. Then they went into banking and established their base in switzerland which is also the supreme money luandering and tax haven place with its annonymous banking.

These knight emplars then became the masons who control the nwo today. Hence the federal reserve and the european central bank in germany. It is a private non-governmental body that prints and lends money TO government at an interest. Hence the more reckful a government is in spending the more interest the taxpayer has to pay, thus neverending debt and slavery.

All three world wars planned to the letter and so far pretty DAMM accurate. Indeed damm as in satanical/luciferian. Jerusalem is where the great sacrifice will take place unless everyone wises up quickly. Religion is just a continuation of paganism and paganism is the worship of many evil gods demanding blood sacrifice as evidenced by the mayans and aztecs.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

Did you ever think that what you were being taught was in no way righteous ? I feel some real sorrow when you talk about your past religious up bringing. Don't get me wrong I'm not trying to re- indoctrinate. And please forgive me the way I phrased that. Ruined you. That was some foolish choice of words. So much for rushing thru things. I apologize big time.

Still your friend

Randyvious

edit on 11-7-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Religion is the number one reason this place is so F**K*D up.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DanielET
Religion is the number one reason this place is so F**K*D up.

Wow just wow. And here I thought if anything, it was all the finger pointing and judgement from so many members, that was all F---ed up.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Wow, I noticed a common thread running through these anti religion (more aptly anti christian) rants:
They say religion is responsible for war, and so their solution is to destroy it. It really makes zero sense and it's obviously the ravings of a seriously damaged individual/s.
Protect yourselves at all times! These crazy idiots have no sense of morality or good judgement. They have bought into the anti christian war cries!

edit: to christians: you will notice they will stay away from islam and mostly attack us.
It's done because they have found a common enemy in christianity. Be vigilant and don't let them start wars between us!
Hitler tried the same
edit on 11-7-2012 by HamrHeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by HamrHeed
Wow, I noticed a common thread running through these anti religion (more aptly anti christian) rants:
They say religion is responsible for war, and so their solution is to destroy it. It really makes zero sense and it's obviously the ravings of a seriously damaged individual/s.
Protect yourselves at all times! These crazy idiots have no sense of morality or good judgement. They have bought into the anti christian war cries!

edit: to christians: you will notice they will stay away from islam and mostly attack us.
It's done because they have found a common enemy in christianity. Be vigilant and don't let them start wars between us!
Hitler tried the same

Christianity of 0ad has very little bearance with christianity of 2012. This is what people are attacking!

Plus christianity and capitalism do not mix AT ALL! Christianity is not about exploitation like capitalism is.

The right hand package combining mainstream religion and capitalism is a SICK FARCE perpetrated by luciferians of the pagan era.

And where the heck are all the relics, such as the covenant of the ark and noah's ark?

Face it you have NO ANSWERS for anything cause you are a gullible follower.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Hitler tried the same

Christianity of 0ad has very little bearance with christianity of 2012. This is what people are attacking!

Plus christianity and capitalism do not mix AT ALL! Christianity is not about exploitation like capitalism is.

The right hand package combining mainstream religion and capitalism is a SICK FARCE perpetrated by luciferians of the pagan era.

And where the heck are all the relics, such as the covenant of the ark and noah's ark?

Face it you have NO ANSWERS for anything cause you are a gullible follower.

Nothing you said makes sense, please try again. I don't care for the lies that have poisoned the well of christianity, Cling to them, for thats all you have.
Ever thought about joining islam?

edit: you can tell who watched a few documentaries on the history channel and now has become the all knowing, all seeing god of their own fantasy world

Stick to world of warcraft!

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by johngrissom

Absolutely extraordinary! Thanks so much for sharing. The conclusion he draws, at the very end, about superdeterminism, that, is the God I know and have encountered once myself. It's him!

While everyone else just posted knee-jerk based on all their preconceptions and biases, that flew right under the radar, and isn't that the way!

Quite the sense of humor and TIMING this God of ours has. It's incredible, yet credible, from every angle and perspective.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Nothing you said makes sense, please try again. I don't care for the lies that have poisoned the well of christianity, Cling to them, for thats all you have.
Ever thought about joining islam?

edit: you can tell who watched a few documentaries on the history channel and now has become the all knowing, all seeing god of their own fantasy world

Stick to world of warcraft!

Where is the ark of the covenant and noah's ark?

A good christian believes in both the old testament and the new testament.

And you probably know nothing about the holy crusades and the knight templars.

A few documentaries on history channel? Your faith is quite shallow much like all the other mainstream christians. And I don't like world of warcraft since I am not a medieval period buff.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Of course I don't believe what I taught was righteous, even if the ones who taught it to me meant well. That's the problem with religious indoctrination, it can have unexpected negative results even if the intentions behind it are pure. Luckily I was always open-minded about ideas other than those I was taught and so I was never as fully indoctrinated as I might otherwise have been. I sincerely believed but there were always some lingering doubts. In the end the Bible itself did more damage to my faith then the indoctrination I'd received.

I appreciate that we can agree to disagree Randy

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by maes9
reply to post by Mads1987

are they all accidents! my brothers and sisters if I say that Lucifer has been behind all of these from ancient times to now then it would be a hypothesis. then bring your proof to deny that!
just a messiah from God can make humanity awake and unite them against the wicked minority. and his return is soon. regardless of religion or nation we are all in the same side.

I can see a lot of stuff has gone down in this thread since you wrote this..

You still haven't presented any data that would suggest the existence of Satan, or what ever interpretation you might have of him. The fact that people use symbols is not a proof of anything, besides that a lot of people obviously believe in it and have used these symbols for all sorts of things and for all sorts of reasons - political, religious, social, etc...
It's like drawing a circle in the sand and saying that God inspired you to do it and your evidence was that other people before you had drawn a circle in the sand - but that is not evidence.

As you say yourself, what you have is a hypothesis, now you have to go out and collect data to back up your claims. You need something that you can measure, like if you have a theory that Satan is involved in one situation and not in another, or that he is located in one place and not in another, you should be able to collect some kind of data that would suggest this - but man made stuff really doesn't cut it.
The Chinese have plenty of statues of Dragons, do you think they are real?

And no, I won't spend my time disproving something that there isn't any proof of in the first place. That's like me asking you to disproof that in the center of the moon there is a guy called Larry who makes the best pancakes in the universe - you can't, even though is should be easy for every one to tell that I am lying. But how would you collect evidence against that? How do you sample something that isn't there?

edit on 06/06/12 by Mads1987 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

"This little game you play of acting so interested trying to suck people in is truly pathetic and I mean that in the pathological sense."

Life is a game mate, and its not me that sucked you in im afraid, that was ATS, you seek knowledge also. I dont make you reply pal, you do that youself, maybe Jebus helps you along a little? And if acting interested has somehow offended you thats because i am genuinely interested, sorry to upset the notion of your Christian sensibilities.

"As I told you from the start. If you need proof ? I can't help you. You know why?"

If i knew then i would not ask? Also i was always taught to question why.

"Because there is nothing but proof in every day you open your eyes. So if you don't see it ? Well it's only because you never will."

Guess thats why i was asked to leave Sunday School as a child, i do ask awkward questions that tend to aggravate and irritate the christian mindset. Dont worry if you cant help me understand religion mate its not anyones fault, you see you dont have tha answers either. Truth is you wont get answers in this verse.

"Sorry for your luck."

My luck is just fine friend, good luck to you and Jebus, tell him ile see him in the next life.

edit on 12-7-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Nobody up for tackling the question as to why God/The Vatican need all the Money they have? Why tax us, why not ask God to give you his dosh?
edit on 12-7-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

Three things I want to make clear to you.

!. Don't call me friend, because I don't use the term lightly.

2. Don't ever call me pal, simply because I despise being called that.

3. I don't want you personally, to call me mate, because I don't like men in that way.

Nobody up for tackling the question as to why God/The Vatican need all the Money they have? Why tax us, why not ask God to give you his dosh?

Um maybe because the vat has nothing to do with our Father in heaven in reality. If you only knew something of what you write about, instead of acting like you do ? You wouldn't be so ignorant. I guess somethings can't be helped. Your luck isn't as great as you might have convinced yourself either. But you'll find that out for yourself very soon.
edit on 12-7-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mads1987

Originally posted by maes9
reply to post by Mads1987

are they all accidents! my brothers and sisters if I say that Lucifer has been behind all of these from ancient times to now then it would be a hypothesis. then bring your proof to deny that!
just a messiah from God can make humanity awake and unite them against the wicked minority. and his return is soon. regardless of religion or nation we are all in the same side.

I can see a lot of stuff has gone down in this thread since you wrote this..

You still haven't presented any data that would suggest the existence of Satan, or what ever interpretation you might have of him. The fact that people use symbols is not a proof of anything, besides that a lot of people obviously believe in it and have used these symbols for all sorts of things and for all sorts of reasons - political, religious, social, etc...
It's like drawing a circle in the sand and saying that God inspired you to do it and your evidence was that other people before you had drawn a circle in the sand - but that is not evidence.

As you say yourself, what you have is a hypothesis, now you have to go out and collect data to back up your claims. You need something that you can measure, like if you have a theory that Satan is involved in one situation and not in another, or that he is located in one place and not in another, you should be able to collect some kind of data that would suggest this - but man made stuff really doesn't cut it.
The Chinese have plenty of statues of Dragons, do you think they are real?

And no, I won't spend my time disproving something that there isn't any proof of in the first place. That's like me asking you to disproof that in the center of the moon there is a guy called Larry who makes the best pancakes in the universe - you can't, even though is should be easy for every one to tell that I am lying. But how would you collect evidence against that? How do you sample something that isn't there?

edit on 06/06/12 by Mads1987 because: (no reason given)

ok there is a hypothesis from thousands years in this world. If I can not prove that, you can not disprove that!
if such concepts were provable then we would not need any real religion from our creator. speaking from many metaphysics concepts are beyond the experience and experimental sciences and we need something beyond that. but as I said and say monotheistic religions are altered. when I mentioned Lucifer I did not mean that if we accept his existence, it is powerfull and is acting like a God. no the main players are human. and humanity is more powerfull and wiser than creatures like Lucifer (of course if we accept it's existence). the role of satan is at most some temptations. I just wanted to say that there are some signs of a creature behind human temptation. and I think the signs of existence of Lucifer are more vivid than the signs of existence of Aliens!
I am not a cleric. but I chose that picture as my avatar because I can not think of any final solution in this world without a Messiah from God. let alone religion, just our humanity is enough to witness that something is wrong in this world.
edit on 12-7-2012 by maes9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by maes9

Let us speak simply, Maes. What is our problem with religion? That is your question.

Here is our answer: religion itself is not a problem. It's what mankind does with religion that upsets us. Power, control, money, politics, and sexual deviance are among the many things that religion has been perverted for. Religion has used the face of spirituality to corrupt the populace, has slithered into our beds and bitten us while we worshipped, and now we are struck with feverish desperation to humiliate ourselves and hurt others in the name of "spirituality". That is why we are upset.

Do you understand now?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by maes9

Let us speak simply, Maes. What is our problem with religion? That is your question.

Here is our answer: religion itself is not a problem. It's what mankind does with religion that upsets us. Power, control, money, politics, and sexual deviance are among the many things that religion has been perverted for. Religion has used the face of spirituality to corrupt the populace, has slithered into our beds and bitten us while we worshipped, and now we are struck with feverish desperation to humiliate ourselves and hurt others in the name of "spirituality". That is why we are upset.

Do you understand now?

good my fellow that is exactly what I am trying to say. some just try to alter the real teachings of monotheistic real religions and some other try to wipe the real religions completely by the excuse of the misusing and altering of the first group.
the final result is that the truth and the same and real teachings of monotheistic religions get covered.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by maes9

the final result is that the truth and the same and real teachings of monotheistic religions get covered.

Alright...so I guess we're getting somewhere now.

Would you mind explaining exactly how your teachings differ from the others?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

that is a hard question. as I said before christians believe in the crucified alive Jesus, muslims believe in not crucified alive Jesus, jews believe in a Messiah that will be born in future.
and the interesting point is that most of them do not know that they are talking about one Messiah. and they are told that the Jesus or the Messiah of others are not the real one or are the anti_christ !
the same about God. all of them are worshipping one God but they are told that Allah of muslims is different from the God of christians and the same things.
and about the Mahdi in Islam. some how muslims have not just one Messiah. Mahdi is a religous leader of muslims. sunnies believe that he will be born in the future and shias believe that he is alive and name him the 12th Imam. and again the problem is that one accuses others that who the real Mahdi is.
and christians and jews are told that Mahdi is the anti_christ. while muslims believe that Mahdi will pray with Jesus in Jerusalem. and they are allies of eachother.

is that enough!?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join