It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Afrikaners and Boer people: The "white tribe" hunted by the crown, and heading for extinction!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by masterp
White people have no job in Africa. Please pack your bags and go home.

WTF

No really.............W.T.F

Go home!?? Go home where?

I am a born and bred South African mate, my forefathers fought for this country, they died for it. Their woman and children got locked up in concentration camps. For their believe, of living in this country. I will stay here thank you very much!

Your ignorance is sickening!!

vvv
edit on 13-7-2012 by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

I don't condone murder...but having said that, the amount of racism I heard from those white farmers blew my mind when I was there. That includes the girl who played Matt Damon's wife in that rugby movie, one of the most racist people I ever met.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

whites will leave, be murdered etc and eventually South Africa will go the way of other "liberated" (for that read, removey whitey) African nations- the only problem is that whites are rapidly running out of homelands themselves..........

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

I don't condone murder...but having said that, the amount of racism I heard from those white farmers blew my mind when I was there. That includes the girl who played Matt Damon's wife in that rugby movie, one of the most racist people I ever met.

try meeting some black south Africans, would "blow your mind" the racism they come off with- and then use the "I don't condone murder....but" if a black women is raped by several whites and hacked to pieces, yeah, use that then eh

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by masterp
White people have no job in Africa. Please pack your bags and go home.

How do you want to start this- do trade for blacks in Europe, oh, how scared I will be that my European civilisation will crumble

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder

try meeting some black south Africans, would "blow your mind" the racism they come off with- and then use the "I don't condone murder....but" if a black women is raped by several whites and hacked to pieces, yeah, use that then eh

You might wanna go over the history books. Those farmers treated the black population like crap on their farms and simply stole the land they have. No wonder blacks aren't fond of them!

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

You might wanna go over the history books. Those farmers treated the black population like crap on their farms and simply stole the land they have. No wonder blacks aren't fond of them!

you might wanna read your history books and come back to me with the examples of

* WHICH BLACK MEN WHO HAVE RAPED AND MURDERED WHITE WOMEN AND CHILDREN WERE TREATED BADLY BY THOSE WHITE WOMEN AND CHILDREN

You can't, so do one with your apologies for the rape and murder of white women and children- maybe you go to South Africa and offer youself as a sacrifice to some black rapist as a token for selective victimhood

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

Maybe you want to come speak to some black farm workers here, that lived in the apartheid era. I grew up on a big farm here, and all our farm workers were happy, and content back in the day. We treated them like part of the family, never badly.

We certainly did not steal their land. Go grab some books mate, or speak to some real south africans, living here, and get the true story. Not the BS you have obviously been reading.

After 1994 the absurd land reformation act got introduced. Where goverment takes white farmers land, and give it to black people. These people have no idea how to run it as a business, and consequently that land becomes a big waste, where it was previously a very profitable operation. Creating jobs for others, and sustaining people with food. Now it becomes nothing, just because the goverment gave it to black people. Its sad really.

vvv

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

The land didn't belong to those farmers in the first place, they simply took it

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Why don't you try going back to Europe? I'm sure the indigenous don't care much for you all after genocide, and then aparthied.

Boers are NOT AFRICAN people. You are the descendants of genocidal colonists. Just like American British or European is(not)real Jews. You destroy entire civilizations and then get indignant at the very suggestion of "Africa for Africans".

Nobody wants your "civilization", we didn't ask for your "experts", and you created the problems in the first place your "experts" try to solve.

Why not get out of our countries and see if Indigenous-European relations don't improve?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

So tell me then mate, who did it belong too? Who did the land in America belong too? Who did the land in Europe belong too, actually, anywhere on earth.

SA was a Dutch, British and French colony. They came here, and fought the natives. I am not the one that took any land from anyone. I was born here, raised here, on a farm thats been in the family for generations. I have every right to my claim of land, as the next guy.

Do you know how the land reclamation process works? I guess not. Maybe look into that.

vvv

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

reply to post by MrXYZ

Maybe you want to come speak to some black farm workers here, that lived in the apartheid era. I grew up on a big farm here, and all our farm workers were happy, and content back in the day. We treated them like part of the family, never badly.

We certainly did not steal their land. Go grab some books mate, or speak to some real south africans, living here, and get the true story. Not the BS you have obviously been reading.

After 1994 the absurd land reformation act got introduced. Where goverment takes white farmers land, and give it to black people. These people have no idea how to run it as a business, and consequently that land becomes a big waste, where it was previously a very profitable operation. Creating jobs for others, and sustaining people with food. Now it becomes nothing, just because the goverment gave it to black people. Its sad really.

vvv

Exactly, just look at Zimbabwe. Bread basket of Africa to basket case of Africa in one easy step - remove white farmers and give to black non farmers.

Also, and a point that many white liberals seem to miss about South Africa, it wasn't permanently settled by black people prior to the Boers, etc. Parts were used for seasonal migration, etc, other parts just left.

Fantastic country, fantastic people. Just happens to be suffering from the kind of problems you would expect from a nation that is just emerging, ie, the new ruling class has not got the experience to run a country. This nearly always causes huge issues, regardless of the location of said nation on the planet. Usually takes a few generations for this knowledge to seep through into the Civil Service too.

My prediction? South Africa in 20 years will be a truly excellent country. They may just have quite a few more problems / dips until then.

I have to say though that (as an outsider) the greatest tragedy since the rise of the ANC has been the decline of Inkatha (because of the ANC).

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

So tell me then mate, who did it belong too? Who did the land in America belong too? Who did the land in Europe belong too, actually, anywhere on earth.

SA was a Dutch, British and French colony. They came here, and fought the natives. I am not the one that took any land from anyone. I was born here, raised here, on a farm thats been in the family for generations. I have every right to my claim of land, as the next guy.

Do you know how the land reclamation process works? I guess not. Maybe look into that.

vvv

Britain.

Everything belongs to us, didn't you know?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Flavian!

Good posts mate. You seem to know more than the average Joe about SA, and for that, you have my respect.

Remember: The sun never sets over the British Empire, lol

vvv

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by twtankhamwn
Why don't you try going back to Europe? I'm sure the indigenous don't care much for you all after genocide, and then aparthied.

Boers are NOT AFRICAN people. You are the descendants of genocidal colonists. Just like American British or European is(not)real Jews. You destroy entire civilizations and then get indignant at the very suggestion of "Africa for Africans".

Nobody wants your "civilization", we didn't ask for your "experts", and you created the problems in the first place your "experts" try to solve.

Why not get out of our countries and see if Indigenous-European relations don't improve?

By your same logic Europeans should be calling for the removal of all non-whites. Send all the muslims. blacks, asians and middle easterners back to their "homelands" (wherever that supposedly is).
Just try that and see what kind of remarks people make about racist .
edit on 13-7-2012 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I get quite wound up about some of the posts that appear about Africa in general. I think many people misunderstand that wonderful continent. There seems to be a popular belief that whites are universally hated (not my experience, although that is limited).

In my experience, black africans are the same as people everywhere else. Apart from a handful in various countries, people tend to hate a***holes rather than people of a specific colour.

In other words, the black african in Alexandria (outside J'Burg for those that don't know) may have a problem with the previous apartheid rulers but that doesn't mean they have a problem with the white guy they work with.

Same as in the UK an ex miner from the North East generally hates a Conservative government on principle, it doesn't mean they hate a rich Tory supporter when they meet them.

Had a few years working in Libya recently. Made me laugh reading most of the posts when the trouble started there about what Libyans think of the west - all posted by people that have never been but have read something somewhere on the internet!

My experience of the world is that people want to be able to grow food, work and quietly go about their lives.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

By your same logic Europeans should be calling for the removal of all non-whites. Send all the muslims. blacks, asians and middle easterners back to their "homelands" (wherever that supposedly is).
Just try that and see what kind of remarks people make about racist .
edit on 13-7-2012 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

Not quite...
The "non-whites" have not come to your countries raping them of natural resources and culture, killing people en-masse and deposing your native governments. And they are there due to the destruction you have inflicted in their home countries, along with unjust economic practices.

Why would anyone want to leave a warm country full of resources, to live in a cold country working for people that hate them? Necessity, not pleasure. These people are there because your country raped their home countries, kind of how slaves in the US adopted the slavemasters surname.
edit on 13-7-2012 by twtankhamwn because: clarity

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Why would anyone want to leave a warm country full of resources, to live in a cold country working for people that hate them?
reply to post by twtankhamwn

Maybe because they are tired of grovelling in the dirt, dust and sand. And maybe because they all know that the streets of Europe are paved with gold.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

The "non-whites" have not come to your countries raping them of natural resources and culture, killing people en-masse and deposing your native governments. And they are there due to the destruction you have inflicted in their home countries, along with unjust economic practices.

Your attitude reflects perfectly the Orwellian double speak, that certainly reveals your own racist tendencies.
You say "you", as if you mean me. Well sunny, the history of civilization, and even the history of biology, is one of "conquest" and migration. Be thankful, that the current(western) era is one of tolerance and diversity. I for one feel that a culture based on "the misogynistic big chief", magic and communism, deserves no appreciation or continuance.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

vvv

he is an ignorant and self hating (in terms of group identity) fool- SO much of a fool that he is excusing the rape and mutilation of white men, women and children solely on the basis of their white skin- he is surely amongst the worst kind of people

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join