It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Afrikaners and Boer people: The "white tribe" hunted by the crown, and heading for extinction!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
South African Boers must be the only nation where a dominant force conceded power in the interests of peace, equality and human rights. The outside world had much to say in demonizing the system of apartheid without any understanding of the historical context or it's justifications. It is not historically insignificant, that in 1994, two important events took place. A nation willingly offering universal suffrage to a range of tribal cultures within it's hard won National territory, contrasted with the Rwandan Genocide.

Next time someone wishes to question the virtue of the white Africans, I would urge them to consider these points.

Stop allowing untrue moral relativism, be the reasons to turn a blind eye to the systematic extermination of a people.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Great points.
I'd just be a bit cautious in saying or implying that the people in SA were ever left to their own devices, or to do as the pleased.
Whenever they tried they were met with conquest and violence.
There were many global interests in SA who ran the show, and competed for the spoils.

Significantly SA became a strategic pawn in the Cold War, and it's no co-incidence that apartheid collapsed around 1990, with the concomitant collapse of the Soviet Union.
edit on 11-7-2012 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonKapital

Well SA had a Boer republic, with a working healthcare system, a working puplic safety system and a damn good education system before the ANC took over. Now all is worth sh*t. IMO if you take the boer out of the picture, SA economy will fall like a lead baloon. Does this goverment not see this? Do yourselves a favour and google ''Julius Malema'' and see for yourself what the ANCYL realy stands for. In the past it was about building the country up and ensuring a good future, now it's about taking as much from the country as possible and stuffing the pockets. Like I said ''In My Opinion''

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I will hold my tongue on the "genocide" or supposed targeting of white farmers and the Afrikaner which everyone likes to pick on.
I will also not respond to my fellow members with their obvious racist/right wing and clueless opinions about South Africa and its history.

South Africa - and perhaps Africa in general - has always been a violent place. Go back as far as recorded history goes and you will find murder, war, "genocide", hate and all the deadly sins leaving its trail of blood. Compared to most of its history, South Africa is currently in a relatively peaceful phase.

The important note is: Tides are turning - and for a change it is good news for the white folks. Yes - his name has been mentioned already: Julius Malema. The course of current events is steering us towards a black vs. black situation. The bad news is - the situation in South Africa will worsen before it gets better. The moment the shift comes, the minority groups should simply keep their heads low, not get involved and wait it out. Unfortunately - at the (slow) rate things happen in Africa, this will take years, and we may not see the point of equilibrium in our lifetimes... We can only hope our children will know a different world.

If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must Man be of learning from experience - George Bernard Shaw

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Just to say again, black society is not an issue or problem.
One should only read how one of our famous artists of indigenous cultures, Barbara Tyrrell, traveled the entire tribal areas of southern Africa, without ever coming to any harm.
www.ezakwantu.com...

The problem is what the Marxists and the ANC have made of people, with brainwashing and brutalization.

I doubt whites could lay low, or hide, if they are at the center of ANC discourse (and the ANC was so racist that whites couldn't join for decades).
Even black on black violence would be a major tragedy if it happened again on political fronts.
Any death and violence is a tragedy, and should be prevented.

The main goal of the ANC after the Vietnam "education" was not only to fight the apartheid system for the Soviets, but also to destroy competitive liberation movements like Inkatha and Black Consciousness.

This was alarmingly done in urban areas by using schoolchildren, and a horrific method of execution known as "necklacing".
So, sometimes the ANC sent Black Consciousness members to Moscow to be tortured to death, and they ran concentration camps for their own troops along gulag lines, for example Quatro Camp in Angola.
The torture, rape and beatings were known to senior ANC leaders, as was the spread of HIV/AIDS in their ranks.
Most of this was brushed off by the Truth and Reconciliation Commission, which seemingly gave ANC torturers and psychopaths blanket amnesties.
ANC members who spilled the beans were assassinated.
This was the noble "struggle" for "liberation".

Under Mbeki Aids denialism cost a further 300 000 lives (conservatively).
Yet today Mandela is still rolled out as a Santa Clause figure for children - totally inappropriate and disgusting!

The ANC was finally taken off the US terrorist organization list in 2008 (which was a bit strange, because the US also funded them). articles.cnn.com...:WORLD

Today the racism of the ANC knows no bounds.
It is clearly a political tactic, and I hope it doesn't go further.

Possibly the most useless, needlessly violent and ineffectual liberation movement funded by the USSR ever, its MK hardly saw action, and its leaders are mostly (but not necessarily all) self-enriching.

They relied heavily on civic organizations under the United Democratic Movement, and white liberals who are today long overseas.
But they count on that "white guilt" and dishing out accusations of "racism", although the term has become so abused that it is ironic.
edit on 11-7-2012 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   

That is the situation South African Boers face today. The only way to survive is to stay armed to the teeth and always be in groups for protection. You can bet your butt the UN isn't going to step in to try to help in any way.

Unfortunately, that is not really an option. Since the new weapon laws was introduced, it is almost impossible to obtain a weapon legally. Very strict procedures needs to be followed. The sad part is the goverment said, it is to rid the criminals of weapons, yet, all it seems to have done, is arm them more! Since they can just obtain it illegally.

vvv

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ookie
I have no pity for you idiots in SA. You did it to yourselves on purpose. You HAD to know full well what was going to happen and you dummies did it anyway. You took a decent 2nd world country and threw it away. For what? Some stupid notion of equality? Only stupid Americans believe that drivel. No one is equal. Not even in the USA. It is just that here the laws apply equally. (Or they used to at least)

You morons deserve everything that is coming to you. You let the genie out of the bottle and you will deal with the repercussions. You do know that when Mandela dies you will too. Don't you? That is the deadline. When Mandela dies then it is open season on whites. Any idiot still in SA will get what's coming to them. You folk should have told the world to get bent and kept things as they were. You didn't and now you have to pay the piper. I still can't believe you let your leaders sell you out for no good reason. Personally I think it's funny. Bu then, I think it is equally funny when a stupid white girl thinks it is ok to hang out with blacks then gets raped and beaten. What did she expect? What did you expect?

Firstly, I am not the mod in this thread, so I will not hold my tongue.

The old myth of the death of Mandela, and the consequent white genocide is BS. Obviously you have been hanging around Stormfront too much. Get your info from real people, not the brain washed white supremicists, whom you seriously reek of.

In your post, you call us idiots a number of times, and I take offense at that. I lived through all that, through Apartheid, through the uprisings. Equality is what everyone wants. It does however not happen overnight. We are still a very young democracy, and things take time. So before you make any further idiotic statements, with your ill informed biased opinions, stfu, and read up a bit about it.

vvv

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
The truth is that liberal whites created this mess, the same liberal whites now living in london or sydney. Mandela is just a stupid media mess, like julius, only older. Mandela chose to stay in prison rather than denounce violence, so much for another nobel peace prize wiener.

The ANC vowed to destroy south africa, and make it ungovernable, by the wide spread use of violence and terrorism. They have succeeded beyond their wildest dreams, and become richer than their wildest dreams too.

VVV. agree entirely, but white supremicists and black supremicists are exactly the same disease, except one is in power, the other isn't. Read an article this morning where Somalis claim Somalia is actually safer for their families than South Africa. Think about that. And while the bantu tribes certainly hold the power, they are also utterly impotent, short of covering up their own crimes.

When objecting to media leaks around the issue of truckloads of destroyed textbooks take precedence over the lack of textbooks in classrooms, there is no winner, every body lost, except Edusolutions, who made millions for throwing textbooks in a river. Welcome to the new south africa.

I'm so tired of stupid

Edit to include URL:
censorbugbear-reports.blogspot.com...

Before anyone shouts racist, read through this blog carefully, it isn't.
edit on 11-7-2012 by harryhaller because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

I have never been to any site called "stormfront" My largest source of information on SA is one Cathy Buckle. She was enduring the horrible mess that was Zimbabwe and reporting on it. During her reports she mentioned SA several times and always mentioned what will happen when Mandela dies.

Of course I think it was stupid to give your nation to people who are incapable of self government on anything other than a tribal level. I think it is beyond naive to think they would not destroy your county. After all, they turned it into the murder capital of the world. You don't give savages power. You KILL them. Your grandparents understood this and made a great country. Your parents forgot and murdered your nation. Now you all have to deal with the consequences. I would feel sorry for you, but you seem stuck in a mode of thought that will inevitably end in your destruction.

There is no equality. It is a lie told to make people easier to rule. No one is equal to anyone else. I am not equal to you. I have an IQ of 143. My peers are a very small group. I have one peer in Africa. ONE. There are maybe a couple thousand in this country. EVERYONE is pretty much inferior to me. Anyone who is stupid enough to think a group with an average IQ of 80 is going to be able to run a nation is not too smart either. They can't understand things well enough to rule. And those who think they can have some mental defect.

You took your country and gave it to idiots and now you deal with it.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Ookie

Good grief Ookie! Killing the natives?!!

Is the "murder capital" label only applicable if it's one ethnic group killing another?

People are not equal by their qualities, they are equal by their rights. History taught us all that much, so put it away. People do have equal rights, whether or not those rights are denied.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Question is would you rather break the law or be set upon by a gang and be completely helpless.
I know regardless of gun laws in the US what my response would be.

We all have a human right to defend ourselves and our families.
That is a right I will defend with my life regardless of the wishes of liberal politicians who live in gated communities and who think laws are for everybody else.

I should mention that black on black crime in SA is equally appalling and figures among the highest in the world in murder, rape and carjacking. Some estimates say nearly 20% of all SA whites and many middle class black people have left due to concerns about crime.
Problem is that real records of crime by race aren't kept to hide the numbers of white farmers killed. When 3,000 out of a group of perhaps not more than 50,000 farmers are murdered you have an epidemic. At least this is what I understand from the sources I've read.

Then again there's nothing better then the knowledge of those who live there and if I'm wrong on any of this please advise. The rest of us just have to try our best to keep up on affairs in foreign lands with what sources we have.
edit on 11-7-2012 by Asktheanimals because: e

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
A relevant read, worth perusing to get some perspective:

www.rhodesia.nl...

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Typical white south african propaganda. Absolutely typical.

The sooner you lot get with the 20th century, nevermind the 21st, the better off everybody will be

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by JailTales

Yes, let the ANC and their pal Robert Mugabe show us how they bring a country into the 21st century..

The Afrikaners took SA into the 20th century, so it's ironic to say they must modernize, and a total reversal of the truth.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

There is no equality. It is a lie told to make people easier to rule. No one is equal to anyone else. I am not equal to you. I have an IQ of 143. My peers are a very small group. I have one peer in Africa. ONE. There are maybe a couple thousand in this country. EVERYONE is pretty much inferior to me. Anyone who is stupid enough to think a group with an average IQ of 80 is going to be able to run a nation is not too smart either. They can't understand things well enough to rule. And those who think they can have some mental defect. You took your country and gave it to idiots and now you deal with it.

Oh god, here we go.

Mate, I will call it as I see it. You are delusional. WTF, does your IQ have to do with anything? You base your whole perception of SA on one person, living in Zim. Also, your blatant racist remarks, are a bit much. How do you know this "group" have an average IQ of 80? That is a prejudiced remark, based on their skin colour.

Furthermore, I did not give my country to anyone. I still live here, and still love it. Why should I flee my own country? The BS stories about a white genocide is nothing but propoganda by a few ex pats that gave up their home country, and now talks ***** about it. Many white people in SA will tell you they are rather happy.

Speaking out of personal experience, I have suffered crime, yes. Like anyone in any other country. My car was stolen once, but consequently found back within a day. I have had a break in at home, and these things could happen anywhere on earth, no matter who runs their goverment.

You should also remember that it is not like this in the whole country. SA is a big country mate, and there are huge differences between the different provinces. The province I reside in for example, The Western Cape, is probably the best ruled area in SA. It is run by the DA, the democratic alliance, with a woman as their leader. The DA is also winning ground against the ANC slowly but surely, and there are many black people, coloured people and white people in the DA.

In SA, there is so much diversity, that it is hard to explain it. Many different cultures, each with their own history and belief system. Fact is, majority always seem to rule. When you compare the whites in SA to the blacks, you can see how few we are. It should be no surprise then, that they would have eventually gain control in SA. Be it through fighting against Apartheid, or "we giving it to idiots".

Maybe use that IQ of yours, and delve a little deeper into the mystery that is SA. You will find many layers, and not just the black and white view you have on it.

vvv

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Personally I think it's funny. Bu then, I think it is equally funny when a stupid white girl thinks it is ok to hang out with blacks then gets raped and beaten. What did she expect? What did you expect?

Any chance you could explain to me how that isn't racist??

edit on 12-7-2012 by alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by alien

Personally I think it's funny. Bu then, I think it is equally funny when a stupid white girl thinks it is ok to hang out with blacks then gets raped and beaten. What did she expect? What did you expect?

Any chance you could explain to me how that isn't racist??

Ignore him, that mentality is exactly the same as that of the ancyl, and exactly what was wrong in south africa under apartheid, and continues under black economic empowerment.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Please forgive me from wandering slightly from the topic, but I think everyone agrees that this should be addressed as we are denying ignorance after all...

reply to post by Ookie

Wow. A few things are clear from your post.

You don't have an IQ of 143. No person with an IQ of 143 can show that amount of ignorance even if they tried.

First the IQ test was developed for white Europeans. It's easy to find claims that the average IQ of South Africa is about 70. But those reports are seriously flawed as illustrated here or here.

You can also find alternative statistics such as This Random Example showing that the average IQ of SA is 104.37, higher than both the UK and USA... Yet it means bob squad.

For further reading see Case for Non-Biased Intelligence Testing Against Black Africans Has Not Been Made
Cross-cultural Effects on IQ Test Performance: A Review and Preliminary Normative Indications on WAIS-III Test Performance

Do you know everyone in Africa? Not? Then how do you know that there is supposedly only ONE "genius" in Africa? Did you know that only in South Africa alone MENSA has over 1,000 members...?

Your comments are unfortunate. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about, and it's quite obvious that you only want to use this thread as an excuse voice your white supremacist ideologies. "Kill the savages"? You and Hitler would have been best friends under different circumstances... I suggest you carefully read the opening post again as you completely missed the plot of the thread.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
How sad to see yesterday that the alarm bells have started to ring again concerning the petrol-bombings and xenophobic attacks against foreigners.
www.vocfm.co.za...:immigrant-shops-bombed&Itemid=131
www.allzanews.com...

One wonders what the global response will be should full-scale xenophobia break out again (if any, apart from UN refugee camps, like in 2008)?

Perhaps David Icke had a point in The Biggest Secret when he wrote:

So what's the difference between the Brotherhood's control of South Africa before and after the 'changeover'? One thing and one thing only: no-one is complaining anymore because overt control has been replaced by covert control. When there was minority dictatorship the global condemnation could be heard constantly: "It's not fair", the robot radicals would scream, "It's racism , it's dictatorship. Outrageous." And it was. But now the rallies and protests have stopped and Mandela is a hero to the world while the same people go on.
(Icke 1999: P.134.)

So probably the "robot radicals" don't care, just like they didn't care about African ethnic cleansing after de-colonisation, such as Mugabe's Gukurahundi, during which a North Korean-trained brigade of thugs slaughtered 20 000 civilians in Matabeleland. Any group that wants to raise criticism against the ANC will be accused of everything from racism to propaganda. That indeed gives both shady white and black interests free reign, and creates a dangerous precedent.

For more on the tactics of the "people's war" (especially how their propaganda infiltrated the media) see the interesting book People's War: New light on the struggle for South Africa by Anthea Jeffery. Jonathan Ball Publishers: Johannesburg, 2009.

These tactics can still be seen in SA today, and one can only speculate whether political interests lie behind some violence that detracts from ANC service delivery failures.

Although a lot of the mob behavior is too gruesome to show, the ANC may themselves become victims of their former tactics. An example was the burning of an ANC councilor's house, when she installed electricity meters:

www.timeslive.co.za...
edit on 13-7-2012 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
White people have no job in Africa. Please pack your bags and go home.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join