It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You want proof of flying saucers? This is it!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Now with the Internet it's mostly pure garbage and people wanting attention. A sighting worthy of note would get drowned out among the garbage. This massive number of nonsense reports, photo's of birds, photo's of planes, photo's of Sun Dogs, photo's of insects and any light that happens to be in the sky including planets is actually doing great harm to the topic. Serious people simply wish they would go away.

Thats the biggest problem faced by anyone trying to get at the truth about any subject these days. Some of the cgi stuff looks so proffesional you cant help but wonder who's behind it al.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I was going to post a photo from the OP but I think e wants money for it.

Any way, I look for things in testimony that are too strange, things that are "signs" that are difficult for your average eyewitness to make up. In this case what did it for me was the illustration (I know, I know) of the mans headlights bending towards the light in the woods. Its the second pic from the bottom in the OP.

Theres your sign. That is too weird to make up IMO. Of course you would expect an advanced unearthly craft to have that kind of power (wouldn't we?). How else do they move so quick and quietly?

If I was in that craft and I wanted to thwart a close approach by humans (in a vehicle), I would "light up" so the lines of my craft were not visible from the observers viewpoint. And do something extremely out of the ordinary earth wise that would convince somebody to stop dead in their tracks and not proceed any further.

Looks like it worked.

This whole episode smacks of "reveal". Like Zimbabwe, approaching school fulls of children during the day and putting on a "show". You see, they didn't land on the white house lawn now did they? The result of this kind of "maneuver" on "their" part is to familiarize earthlings with their presence. Especially young ones. These kids ( all of them) have a new perspective on life, the Universe, and everything. This kind of story spreads don't it?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I have read thousands of irrefutable posts about UFO's and Saucers, this is by far the best one yet. Well put together, great job OP. I will be all over this for days.
edit on 10-7-2012 by mvirata because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Proof? i could of made a better video
in my back yard with a shoot and point...

more alien bull#

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
VoidHawk - come on, you are actually trying to argue their testimonies as proof?

This is what I hate about some believers...they go to lengths that dont make any sense and ruin it for the rest of us.

I believe in the stuff and I sort of believe this story, but you actually make me want to argue against it.

There is no proof. Period.

If I tell all my classmates and professors to say they all saw a saucer does that mean it exists? Just because educated people say so? Do you know how many things that are NOT true, would be true according to your mindset? A LOT of things.

We (those who came for the proof) are not asking for MORE people to say so, we came looking for their footage. Something tangible. Please stop trying to fool yourself here. Like I said you are ruining it for us. Trying to pull from straws where there arent any.
edit on 10-7-2012 by isitmagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Some of the cgi stuff looks so proffesional you cant help but wonder who's behind it al.

Giggling, computer literate morons.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrballistic

more alien bull#

hmmm didnt see much about aliens in the vid, did you actualy watch it?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by isitmagic

We (those who came for the proof) are not asking for MORE people to say so, we came looking for their footage. Something tangible. Please stop trying to fool yourself here. Like I said you are ruining it for us. Trying to pull from straws where there arent any.

And that would satisfy you would it? Irrevocable proof by internet? Of course you don't have any "tangible proof" it didn't happen either do you? But since its your opinion (and not theirs) I guess we'll believe you.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by VoidHawk

Some of the cgi stuff looks so proffesional you cant help but wonder who's behind it al.

Giggling, computer literate morons.

computer literate morons are capable, but some of the stuff out there is beyond them. I'd post it here but it'd be off topic really so I'll work on it for another thread.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk

more alien bull#

Its fake stop with the wanabe beam me up scottie crap..

This video is fake!!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by isitmagic

And that would satisfy you would it? Irrevocable proof by internet? Of course you don't have any "tangible proof" it didn't happen either do you? But since its your opinion (and not theirs) I guess we'll believe you.

Dont have any proof it didnt happen? Again, people like you are hurting this field. Is there any proof that I wasnt at your house while you were away? No, I cant prove that I was there, but can you prove I wasnt? I guess that means I was, right?
Tangible proof it didnt happen? The lack of proof that it did happen is the key...

Stop kidding yourself.
That is such a nonsensical argument.

Like I said, I actually believe this, but come on, there is no proof. I believe it because I have an open mind to it.

And also, if there were photos, and taken in that time period - they can easily be analysed to confirm validity. PLEASE, this is my plea - use your brain. people.
edit on 10-7-2012 by isitmagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk

more alien bull#

This video is fake!!

You didnt watch it. Thats ok. Did you know "beam me up scottie" is fake, never spoken in the program, but I suppose you never watched that either.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
wow,
pictures of people talking about there events
yeah that was it for me

Play nice.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

This video is fake!!

Was it the fakery that made you think it was fake or something else?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Nice thread Voidhawk

This event is incredibly well documented and verified by multiple witnesses.
Some stories just leave your jaw hanging. They're rare but you've f'ound one here.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Some things I noticed in the video that seem to frequent a great number of other sightings

April 6 nineteen 66. Woo the mark everyone.
At about 2:50 the student who initiated the sighting is, " mixing chemicals to form crystals ". WTF was he do'in ?

Then right around 3:00 high tension wires are seen in one of the drawings and must be very near the school.

That's it and I'm a skeptic but, I must admit if you're ever going to admit to a sighting as being proof ? This would be it.
Skepticism after a certain point seems to declare there is never any proof of anything. The fact that there is a case like this that exists in human history and couldn't be kept quiet is proof.

But proof of what ? OP and all those people say flying saucers. Or was it a bell ? I wasn't there but I believe all those people saw something quite different that day.

SnF for another great effort

edit on 10-7-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Yes, its proof, in any case known to man, witnessing anything in a court of law, this would be proof enough.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Give this proof to the scientific community. Maybe they will change their point of view regarding of this subject. If not, then all this for nothing, I think. There was already enough proofs - through all these years of UFO history, but still nothing. There is no difference if believers believes even more.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by WorkingClassMan

people comply cause it's the 60's in Australia and if the military turn up or Gov & tell you (threaten you) then you comply or get dragged of as a commie spy, possibly just go missing in the outback who is going to do anything about it. Aliens could come have a tea party in my back yard & when people in black sunnies turn up say cute kids you have there sorry to waste your time nothing happened here. Guess what nothing happened here end of discussion.

I do not think that people will and have complied only because the military and government tells them, there must be more to it. The date is important to define the mentality, but even then it is extremely unlikely that people would keep silent for long and remained uninterested on the subject.

People have curiosity and ask questions, even more kids, the level of pressure to keep a similar issue closed would need to be not only large but constant (prolonged in time). Again this subject would also provide fodder for a great thread, but in itself this suppressive action can provide clues about those behind it. It may be like an onion, but like it, will have a core.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by mithrawept
If this was a test of some kind of secret human made craft, would you really risk exposure by dropping by a school. Doesn't really make sense.

I remember when I was in elementary school we had a helicopter that was having trouble make an emergency landing in the soccer field right next to our playground during recess. The memory stands out quite a bit, actually, as it was the first time I had seen a helicopter land and so close. It's conceivable that if a craft was having trouble, they might have been forced to put it down in the nearest open area. Schools are usually pretty open areas.

Think of it this way: which is worse, putting it down in a field until you can figure out the problem, or crashing it somewhere near the school or in the surrounding neighborhoods? Which is easier to cover-up? Not to mention I'm sure the pilots didn't want to crash land into some trees and perhaps die.

The statement about there being two of them, and joining some other jets when they took off? This sounds like military stuff to me. They probably reverse-engineered something.

The part about the headlights getting sucked in like a magnet? Reminds me of something I read about how their propulsion system works. Allegedly UFOs aren't don't really propel themselves, but pull themselves in the direction they want to go by creating a field of higher gravity ahead of them that they flow into, and a field of lower gravity behind them. Or something like that. We know that gravity lenses exist in the universe. Couldn't this same principle apply on a smaller scale, bending the light off into another direction? That would be an incredible sight to behold!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join