It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You want proof of flying saucers? This is it!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
If they were man made they were not from oz I would think, considering our secret services were still struggling with teenage hackers, a 14yo and a 16yo making their own modems and such, within 20 years of the Westall sightings. The closest Oz has come to anti gravity would be the boomerang, but there heaps smaller and different shape. "sir was that swamp gas?," "NO, your just crazy,all at the same time, temporarily, from all ages and different locations".

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Some photos, narrative, and a 48 minute video of people being interviewed about what they saw.

Seems legit

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the amount of effort you put into this thread OP. I'm not a debunker. This is a subject that fascinates me very much. But there is one thing that annoys me, and that's how people on this forum use the word 'proof' so loosely. This isn't proof. Proof of alien visitation would be video footage of a spaceship landing and aliens proceeding to exit the craft and walking around, or a crashed spaceship with corpses inside.
edit on 11-7-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomeBrew
Good write up!

The actual photo looks awfully similar to the reported concept of the NAZI Bell...

I suspected this also when i read that children passed out when they got too close to the objects. The Nazi Bell apparently had dramatic physical & neurological effects on people/bio-matter in close proximity.

Then, when a saw the photo i was pretty much convinced: It is without doubt a very 'Bell' shaped object.

Add to that the gravitational warp evidenced by the car headlights bending.

And there's certainly no surprises that this technology was so advanced in '66, since this is at least 21 years after the Bell's wartime inception. The only missing link is why did this happened in Australia?

Operation Paperclip took the Bell's creators to the US. So, were some of them sent to Australia as part-payment for Oz's help in the war?

Or, were the US using the expansive deserts of the Australian Outback test fly their own craft?

So, it would seem more likely that this is human 'Bell' tech, rather than Alien.

However, there's a major problem with the Human-tech theory.... Unless there were some problem during the test flight why would the craft land at a school?

You would imagine that experienced human pilots would avoid endangering children if their craft were experiencing problems, and if proximity to it could be harmful (it caused a child to pass out and never be seen again...)

Whereas, i can certainly see aliens being interested in taking a closer look at immature samples of our species. What better way to learn why humans are the way we are than to see how they start, and what they're taught.

A third possibility are time-travelers... did anyone of note originate in that area at that time?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

If you told me that you went for a walk in the park yesterday and I said to you " I don't believe you , where is your proof " ?
We both know that you would not be able to offer any solid evidence of your walk . You know from your memory that you did indeed go for your walk , but there would be nothing you could offer as proof to convince me of the same

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Thankyou for bringing this to my attention.

I live in Australia and this is so well covered up (until now) that no-one really knows about it. I'm spreading this youtube vid like herpes in a whore house.

It is an amazing documentary and just more to add to the already large mound of 'circumstantial' evidence. I use the word circumstantial very loosely because I TRUST my older fellow aussies IMPLICITLY and the people talking and giving their version of events, in this documentary, ARE TELLING THE TRUE BLUE, BUCK STOPS HERE, HONEST TRUTH.

Again, OP, thankyou.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by McGinty

I bet they (the aliens, if that's what they were) freaked a bit when they realised all the kids were running towards them rather than away from them. You can kidnap one in secrecy but no way can they take anyone with that many witnesses.

What if it was some sort of weakness in the dimensional curtain and they really didn't even mean to manifest here but were kind of caught by this sudden weakness in dimension. Maybe they had to land to recalibrate...

All sorts of ideas come rushing in.

No, Curtain idea doesn't work because there were sightings previously in the area.
edit on 11-7-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by dawnprince
reply to post by Xaphan

If you told me that you went for a walk in the park yesterday and I said to you " I don't believe you , where is your proof " ?
We both know that you would not be able to offer any solid evidence of your walk . You know from your memory that you did indeed go for your walk , but there would be nothing you could offer as proof to convince me of the same

That though is a classic strawman argument. If the park exists, if the person can indeed walk and there is no evidence to say the person did not visit the part then your lack of belief is neither here nor there. If the person said they went for a walk in the park yesterday and Elvis Presley tried to steal their shoes then your lack of belief has justification as an element is added that is beyond an everyday situation.
edit on 11-7-2012 by something wicked because: grammer

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
i enjoy how threads like this always get derailed by what constitutes 'proof'
and i enjoy even more that the naysayers typically use court cases as examples

of course this wouldn't 'stand up in a court of law'
who ever went to court for seeing something unusual in the sky?
i feel that a different burden of 'proof' is required for odd sightings
than for, say, a homicide.
there is a lot of difference between attempting to differentiate which angry upright monkey killed that other angry upright monkey, and an entire schoolsworth of people discussing something they saw.

this is a very solid case, over the years i have read some very strange and totally unverifiable things about various aspects of the encounter, but that it happened at all is as undeniable as anything that has already happened.

those asking why they haven't heard about it before
it's because we all live in the American Empire.
Roswell rules the roost, Australia is a just a big pile of red dirt with a few sheep and kangaroos and scruffy flightless birds scattered around on it.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

When I did my thread on this in 2009, the documentary wasn't out and I didn't have very much information at the time... Most came from Shane Ryan's Yahoo group.

Which is why, when the documentary was announced, I did another thread discussing it.

It would be very helpful to link to the threads for those interested in this case because there is quite a bit of valuable information to be found within those threads...Including Shane Ryan himself (Investigator of the case) joining in the thread and answering questions.

The 1966 Westall UFO incident

Westall UFO incident - New documentary

And here is some information to be found about the Bourke's Flat UFO Case mentioned in your OP.

edit on 11/7/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Great post. McDonald committed suicide? More than likely he was murdered and it was made to look like a suicide. And Tanya? Probably taken away, brainwashed into a new identity. Question is, What are the governments involved in this so afraid of?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Awesome post

I cant believe the de bunkers can even post on this thread .
So many independent witnesses but they say they are all imagining what the saw , not just children but staff as well

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Great thread! I never heard of this case before, thanks for bringing this to my attention. This case sounds similar to the 1994 UFO incident where school children witnessed a UFO and its occupant in Zimbabwe. I included a link for this case down below. I look forward to watching your video when I have more time. Star & Flg.

Zimbabwe Incident

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

There was a similar close encounter of the 3rd kind way back in 1984 in the Philippines; multiple witnesses and investigated by gov't and declared unexplained. I think there's now stonewalling about it though

link
pix & names

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

Always an interesting case and a great presentation. The only issue I have is that there are more than just two possibilities as to what they could be. By limiting our options we prevent ourselves from ever discovering the Truth. On a related topic, are you familiar with the 1994 school sighting in Zimbabwe?

Interesting. What if we are the aliens? Higgs Boson. What if time travel is possible in the future and the alien ships are just historians studying history.LOL

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
My mother has seen a cigar shaped UFO in the 70s, and my friends whole family saw a black triangle above their garden, so the video and statements from all these people are more than enough proof in my eyes that they saw these saucers. HOWEVER, there is no proof what is actually INSIDE. Man-made? mechanical? Alien?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
THEY'RE ALL LYING. EVERY ONE OF THEM.

I kid I kid.....

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I can't believe there are people still requiring proof of flying saucers.

Wasn't the whole purpose of Project Bluebook to discredit these things and then one of the main scientist couldn't and ended up becoming a believer.

World War II they gave these things a name (Foo Fighters).

Mexico Government Disclosure
Astronaut sightings
Military testimonies
Police testimonies
Flight pilots with plenty of flight time testimonies
Radar signatures
Satellite images
Roswell (they said it was a disk ... but I guess the trained military can't tell the difference between a disc and a weather balloon)
The O'hare airport incedent
Phoenix lights
Battle for los angeles (The military could not bring the craft down)
Betty and Barny Hill (The Star Map that was later verified)
Travis Walton (The polygraph test)

At this point providing "proof" seems redundant. As you require more and more "proof" you tend to forget and overlook the already provided "proof". Anymore "proof" will require you to be sitting on an examination table getting an anal probe by a skinny grey fella.
edit on 11-7-2012 by blackreign2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
It makes me laugh when people say they "don't believe in UFOS"....so degrading, lol.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Brilliant thread..
Thanks for it

Star and flagged

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackreign2012
I can't believe there are people still requiring proof of flying saucers.

You can't believe people want proof to believe something? really?

As for the the post... I clicked on it expecting something big because, as with every "proof" post, it's always absolutely proven!... ok .. no it's never proof, that's the sad thing about posts that claim proof..

And this thread isn't much different.. it's a bunch of people explaining what they saw and eyewitness testimony is the least credible form of evidence, history has proven that a million times over.. that can never be accepted as evidence for this subject..

Second to that, the photo of the "UFO" looks entirely fake.. it looks like many photos of the time.. which by the way were often kitchen items tossed in the air and photographed or things created in someone's shed ..

I'm not saying that it's fake.. I'm just saying it most likely is...and that this isn't proof of anything other than it is proof that there are lots of UFO reports out there.. I believe aliens exist, I've yet to see any evidence they've visited us.. I believe there's many awesome government craft that exist.. but I don't think this is one of those either..

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join