It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

!Warning! Graphic! Talliban attacks bus load of Muslims!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Tribal warfare, in the end it is little more then gang warfare. Religion has always been a tool for all kinds of thing, not saying all bad. But history is littered with little groups ceasing any excuse they can to gain power and control over a rival tribe or party. And lets not kid ourselves these groups have there support or else they would not exist, and the super powers including the US have used them to there benefit, or should I say to there profit.

In some ways the way things are done today is a lot worse then the way things were done in Imperial Romes time, then at least they kept the peace because they had to. Now a days its pretty much a free for all, and as long as the bottom dollar is flowing no one really give much of a # least of all the corporations and there armies in those areas.

And if you would of came here some years ago you would see the people clamoring for the measures that ultimately supported such things and groups, and there ultimate spreed across the middle east. Now a days, it's funny how people say different and seem to have changed there minds....But it is to little, to late.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
Why the hell did you have to bring up the Nazis? sheesh.
What is the fascination with the Nazis on this site and their SUPPOSED war crimes?

Really?
Because the Nazis, Genghis Khan, and now the muslims, all tried to take over the world, subjecting all to a twisted and hateful doctrine.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

hmm, and they think the BROTHEREN MAHDI condones this behavior. Much cleaning up to do SPIRITUALLY after they are loosed from their flesh. They are a loose group w/o a cause or direction playing it off that they are not narco KINGS all why watching their people of the region downspiral. Its sick but they will see what they called/envokataz and shall they cry not and remember their deeds when its time to repent so they dont repent out of pain but out of recognizing their deeds done in the 3d. SMH

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
What I wouldn't give to have my carbine and be sitting on one of those hills doing my own hating. I know many religions killed one other with different beliefs, however time and education has changed a lot of that. With many of these middle eastern religions it seems they have stayed unchanged by civilization. I don't think any God wants killing in his name. One reason to appreciate rednecks here in the good ole USA. They wouldn't stand for these types moving in and taking over (like I couldn't help but notice has happened when I was in Germany recently.)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MeesterB

"Nothing to terrible"? - The understatement of the year.

Look at the number of deaths in Iraq relating to violence due to the Sunni vs Shi'te spli, the oppresion of Shi'tes in Bahrain and Saudi Arabia, the slaughter (former slaughter?) of Shi'tes in Afghanistan.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

This thread has absolutely nothing to do with Israel. So why bring it up? It seems counter-productive for you to try derail a thread where there is no Israeli bashing.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

It doesn't ?
But hypocrisy does

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I think there is a HUGE difference between Muslims here in the U.S. and the rest throughout the planet. Every time I come across a Muslim, they always have a smile and are nice with no animosity towards the "west" in their home countries.

But when you see Muslims elsewhere, even in Europe - a lot of them are angry and full of hate. I'm not saying all of the Muslims outside the U.S. are bad, it just seems like there is a huge difference in culture between Islam here versus outside the U.S.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join