It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

!Warning! Graphic! Talliban attacks bus load of Muslims!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Haters will hate.
Just like the hateful Nazis that began killing their own people, the Taliban attacks a bus full of Shia Muslims.
This is why we have stopped them from coming abroad. We have, so far, incapacitated them from exporting their terror over here, and now, they are killing their own. Why? Because haters only hate. As long as they can kill someone, they will continue to satiate their hatred.
WARNING! *GRAPHIC*!!
I'm sure this will be banned from Youtube soon.

edit on 10-7-2012 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Yeah... I'm not going to watch that, I don't see the need.

But, I will say this...

**** you Taliban

Cruel Taliban must be beaten
www.theaustralian.com.au...

It also provides telling justification for our commitment there and reinforces the need for the international community to continue helping after the troops have gone -- underpinned last weekend when 70 nations pledged $16 billion at the Afghanistan donors conference, including $1bn from Australia.

They say money doesn't buy happiness, but if it can purchase freedom from this crap...
edit on 10-7-2012 by FractalChaos13242017 because: spellcheck

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
protestants and catholics killed each other for a while and then things simmered down. Sure there are still tensions now, but nothing too terrible.

Sometimes I wonder if they just have to kill each other until they get sick of it like the west did.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
The Taliban is no different then the gangs we have here in the states. Ruthless and uneducated folks who love nothing but violence. They'll get what they deserve in time but can God really punish those who really don't know any better?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Sunni and Shia - 1300' years of sectarian fighting and still going...

Who succeeded Prophet Mohammed, anyway?

edit on 10-7-2012 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
The majority of killing has been Muslim on Muslim killing all along. The deaths resulting from our war against the Terrorists pale in comparison to the slaughter of Muslims by other Muslims. Had we never set foot in those countries the death toll would still be massive from this.

Sadly many apologize for it and pretend it's not true which is tantamount to condoning it. Even the media has turned a blind eye to it.

When we leave Afghanistan, these same fanatics will walk right back in and take over after slaughtering enough people to subjugate the population again.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I love how EVERYONE of these supposed terrorists videos contain a guy with an RPG(must sell these at the convienent stores over there) and they're always yelling "allah akbar".

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

I say let them exterminate each other. Who really cares about Muslims any way.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Truth be known looks like ten or so people died there on that bus...shot like dogs.
Is this then the great brave warriors of Isam?
What a bunch of phoney f***ks!
I will feel a little less sorry when i see those machine gun and hellfire clips in my head ....(they re run without conscious bidding before sleep....along with whole episodes of graphic violence on bad nifghts....(thanks nightly news)
I wished i didnt find out we are such brutal animals ....makes me want to resign....but who takes the resignations?.
If whatever God wanted to wipe us out and start again i couldnt find a lot of objections.
Ignorance causes this.......

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Why the hell did you have to bring up the Nazis? sheesh.
What is the fascination with the Nazis on this site and their SUPPOSED war crimes?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I heard one of them refer to the victims as 'kaffir', which loosely translates as 'unbeliever/infidel'. It's unbelievable this crap is still going on a decade after Afghanistan was invaded.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Lets not be hypocritical, there is enough Blackwater videos on youtube that come close to this.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by drew101

That is truly sad. The Muslim People are wonderful people and I count some among my freinds. I assure you they are as maddened by these fanatics as anyone else.

You need to separate the innocent Muslims (most of them) from the radical Islamist population. What your doing is the same as equating the Drug Cartels with Christians because they tend to be Catholics.

Most Muslims are victims of this, not part of it.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by drew101

what a stupid thing to say. Even though i hate religon,
i have friends who are religous, and good people. I guess
you think all muslims are terrorists! Sigh
The sad thing is,
you dont even realise that you are one of many that make
this world a horrible place!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I hope a drone strike got these guys 5 minutes later as they celebrated the murder of a bus load of innocent people. Yes, I said that, and no I don't care if you agree with me or not.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
You need to separate the innocent Muslims (most of them) from the radical Islamist population.

What your doing is the same as equating the Drug Cartels with Christians because they tend to be Catholics.

How does that analogy work? Drug cartels don't deal drugs and kill in the name of God - they do it for profit and power.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

edit on 10/7/2012 by RizeorDie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Bored and uneducated people need something to do to.

Beating on your wife gets boring after you kill the first one.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
Haters will hate.
Just like the hateful Nazis that began killing their own people, the Taliban attacks a bus full of Shia Muslims.
This is why we have stopped them from coming abroad. We have, so far, incapacitated them from exporting their terror over here, and now, they are killing their own. Why? Because haters only hate. As long as they can kill someone, they will continue to satiate their hatred.
WARNING! *GRAPHIC*!!
I'm sure this will be banned from Youtube soon.

edit on 10-7-2012 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

You're looking at the future of America and Western Europe. Take a good long look and know this is your future.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

Originally posted by Blaine91555
You need to separate the innocent Muslims (most of them) from the radical Islamist population.

What your doing is the same as equating the Drug Cartels with Christians because they tend to be Catholics.

How does that analogy work? Drug cartels don't deal drugs and kill in the name of God - they do it for profit and power.

In the early 1970's as a poor college student, I had to live in a Southern California Barrio populated by mainly illegals. The Gangs took over the streets every night and were first in line in front of the Catholic Church every Sunday. It was an off the cuff referral to what I experienced. I was always amazed the drug dealing Gangs never missed the Sunday service at the Catholic Church every Barrio had. There were constant killings in the Barrio I had to live in then, always Mexican on Mexican violence and I see a similarity here. Most of my neighbors were wonderful, friendly and for the most part Conservative, but just like me, the tall blond Gringo, they hid inside at night and kept their children indoors.

A person could use the same false logic to conclude the Drug Gangs, since they attend Mass regularly are therefore representative of Christians which would be just as absurd as blaming all Muslims for the actions of the radical Islamist Muslims.

Made sense to me at the time, but may not make sense to someone who had never experienced it. I'm not Catholic but was always fascinated with these Drug Gangs and how they never missed church. It was odd to say the least. I could have easily concluded they were representative of Catholics were I the bigoted type we see here often. I do see a similarity here in that those in radical Islam are in no way representative of Muslims in general.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join