It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Over Hollywood 7/6/12 - Complete With Helicopter Chase

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Hope this hasn't been posted already. It didn't show up in a search.
Just a warning. Some graphic language. And some really ridiculous
conversation...

This view is from Hollywood & Highland in a penthouse. Not many people in the city have this view. Everyone else in the city either didn't have the height for the view, didn't have the angle or couldn't see whatsoever. This is REAL. These were not planes. This occurrence is reminiscent of the Phoenix lights. Make sure to watch the whole thing! If you don't want to believe in the UFO's then you can at least appreciate the view.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
What the hell? Is this for real?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
YEAA!!! MAN IS THIS ON THE TV-NEWS IN USA`?? THATS AMAZING!
OR IS IT BULL#?
edit on 10-7-2012 by SkullAndBeats235 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Really, a bunch of drunk dudes looking at helicopters. moving on

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Dude, thats like Chinese lanterns Bro.

edit on 10/7/12 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Looks interesting.

My question is though ... If it was UFOs or something along those lines ... Would they really only send helicopters?

I'm a big believer in UFOs but helicopters to chase them?

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
To be honest listening to the way they talk I do not think they are intelligent enough to create a fake video, I am suprised they even managed to the video onto the internet.

Seriously though that does look interesting.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
You have to ask yourself why would the lights be going from the ground up..Look like Chinese lanterns or balloons with flares on Imho.
edit on 10-7-2012 by scrog77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by OwenGP185
To be honest listening to the way they talk I do not think they are intelligent enough to create a fake video, I am suprised they even managed to the video onto the internet.

Seriously though that does look interesting.

I've seen videos with worse background people and it being proved as a fake.

Sometimes these people are just bad actors regardless of their knowledge of creating fake videos with cgi etc.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

Agreed , chines lanterns.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I see this every night, I live in the Hills of LA, I can see the Tower Records building from my front door, I go outside every night hoping to catch a UFO, no luck so far.

What I do see a lot of is exactly whats in the video, Helicopters - Everywhere, they are constantly flying around over my house, alot of times in a holding pattern, very annoying when you're trying to relax.

Sorry OP, I don't see any UFOs in the video, better luck next time.

Peace

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I lol'd when one of the guys commented that they were all still in a triangle.
Everyone knows that you can always form a triangle from 3 points on a plane.

Looks interesting I guess, especially because of the helicopter, but the clip ends before the event is over.
Too many "balls of light" vids on youtube for any of them to stand out.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
They could have been Chinese lanterns but the unusual thing was the object the "dude" was focused in on was climbing faster than the helicopter that was apparently chasing it

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
ummmm two words.. "Chinese lanterns!"

To start, the lights don't do anything crazy, they simply rise and disappear into the sky.

By one of the spectators own admission the lights are over "Korea town".

The helicopter in the video is initially over the "ghetto" with it's spot light on and then travels towards the lights and even circles one of them....and the light does nothing.

Simply put...these guys need to lay off the weed!

Video does remind me of this video which in itself is pretty funny;

edit: I guess while responding and looking for a link, the ATS members with common sense chimed in!

edit on 10-7-2012 by Ericthenewbie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Probably dropped by to give Tom Cruise advise on his breakup and got called back early.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Here's the rest of the vid.

Looks a lot like the recent Moscow triangle Video.

edit on 10-7-2012 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by faryjay
Looks interesting.

My question is though ... If it was UFOs or something along those lines ... Would they really only send helicopters?

I'm a big believer in UFOs but helicopters to chase them?

Why would they not send helicopters is a better question? Scrambling a fighter jet over a very populated city like Hollywood is going to create more of a buzz and cost more money then sending a more readily available helicopter to investigate.

The fact the helicopter circles it if the footage is real which it appears to be even though the objects are unknown is that you can be sure that it was on radar. Someone needs to investigate the local airport to see about getting radar reports. Also it is very clear of the difference in lights of the helicopters to these lights that don't have flashing lights.

If this is a fake its a good one imo. The radar reports would be the next logical step although if this were real I would assume that they would show no objects at that time.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by faryjay

Chopper or jet...they can't do anything anyway. So whay not send a chopper that you can actualy abserve with as opposed to a super sonic jet. But yeah, I get what you're saying.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
They look like lanterns to me too, the way they slowly move up from the horizon.

With the helicopters circling them, what's not to say that some locals phoned the police to report seeing lights in the sky and it was a police helicopter checking them out. I don't think they were some "military destroyer choppers" like the guy said in the video

I hope they are genuine ufo's but I have my doubts

edit on 10-7-2012 by Paulos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
One word...Hollywood!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join