It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Over Hollywood 7/6/12 - Complete With Helicopter Chase

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by orbitbaby

Well they are technically UFO because although many have guessed what they are we are not 100 percent sure..In know way does this look CGI and honestly if one did land many people will still say it's CGI...

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by orbitbaby

I haven't even finished the video but I had to post to say I love the commentary!

I like what I'm seeing, good find! S&F

edit: my new favorite part is the helicopter interaction with the UFO in question. Have helicopter pilots ever circled a Chinese lantern before?

I haven't read through the thread yet but has anyone posted part 2 of this video?

edit on 10-7-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
It's 2 things....

Chinese lanterns, and bong hits.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by faryjay
I'm a big believer in UFOs but helicopters to chase them?

Yes, they do.

Around 10 years ago, I witnessed two orange orbs at very low altitude, one of which was only 100 metres away from me. They both illuminated and dimmed with around a 5 second cycle, and as one illuminated, the other dimmed. They were synchronized.

They floated off behind some houses and around 10 minutes later, a UH-60 from the direction of Edinburgh RAAF base came over, low, with no lights. As it came to the area the orbs were at, it turned on its nav lights as well as a searchlight and started searching the ground.

I hearby swear on my life, as well as the lives of all those I love, that this is the truth.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I cant stand people who came out and say Chinese lantern or flares, you are just repeating what other people have said in other threads, don't get me wrong they were right in other threads but that doesn't give you a right to come in and repeat what they say and probably don't understand it your self. Why would they dispatch helicopters for lanterns? Like other people said, they would of blown them out with a helicopter that close, also why did they circle it? They must of had a reason for dispatching several helicopters to investigate these lights, open your minds a bit

edit on 11/7/2012 by DeyTookErJeobs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
the helicopter pilot seems as uncertain as all us ATS'ers put together...
"is it a lantern? i can't tell, i better go round again"

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Chinese lanterns my ass!!!

2nd

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

Agreed , chines lanterns.

of course they're chinese lanterns, because lanterns can hold a perfect triangle formation, then break off from it.

you lose!! fail!! goodbye!!

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I don't think any helicopters were dispatched to chase these lights.

I think the pilots were circling the city, as they always do. Found an interesting object to focus on and maneuver around.

Pilots love to focus on a landmark, object, and perform maneuvers to approach, interact with, said landmark, object.

I don't think the pilots would have approached at all if they didn't already know that the objects were innocuous.

Just my opinion.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
lol chinese lanterns...why would the helis go out for that oO

ufo for sure

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Chinese lanterns that aren't affected by rotor wash... get out BS agents

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I think the Music entertainers seen something, what not sure but they seemed to be observing something. Thanks Whiz

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
There's a gap between video 1 and 2 so we don't get to see how the two lights that are nearest the ground disappear. We also have the camera man focused on his friends when the highest light disappears. If they just faded out, that would support the lantern theory.

Also the helicopter may not have been circling the light. It may have been dispatched to the area below the lights for whatever reason and appeared to be close to the light even though it wasn't.

I don't dismiss everything as chinese Lanterns but I've seen them, launched one myself to see what it looked like at night time. These objects seem to have started off cose to the ground and don't do anything much, it may indeed be lanterns.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by OwenGP185

Have you ever seen the movie "RV"? Even rednecks can make it into Harvard...

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by rabzdguy
lol chinese lanterns...why would the helis go out for that oO

ufo for sure

Was that helicopter actually going after the objects? It looked to me that the helicopter just happened to be flying in the background. Maybe it was a news or police helicopter, just circling around the city in general.

edit on 7/11/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by gunshooter

of course they're chinese lanterns, because lanterns can hold a perfect triangle formation, then break off from it.

Well, the objects seemed close enough that the "perfect triangle" would have only been visible from a certain angle. I'm sure other "perfect triangles' were observable from other locations at other times, as were other "less-perfect" triangles.

You're going to get occasional perfect triangles with multiple dots moving in a 3-D space, as well as multiple non-perfect triangles.

By the way, can you point out the time stamp when you say they were holding a "perfect triangle" (by which, I suppose you mean equilateral).

edit on 7/11/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by gunshooter

You obviously have a limited understanding of perspective and even more limited maturity.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
DUDEE!! BRO!!! ITS ENERGY, BRO!!

love the enthusiasm, he is definitely a believer

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Geoshearer

Perspective....distance......the fact is all we see is a light in the sky. The chopper could be in front, behind, or just about anywhere in relation, not necessarily close by as it appears in the video.

More than likely chinese lanterns, a stationary chopper...a plane flying towards the camera, there are hundreds of things it could be, so to assume alien spaceships is a bit daft imo.

I sometimes ask myself why i bothered coming back to ats o.0

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
"duuude, brooo. like... dude. wow."

someone's been on the herb

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join