It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

***Shock Poll*** Report: 83% of Doctors Have Considered Quitting Over Obamacare!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by megax5000
Assuming this poll was true to begin with, my follow up questions would be:

1. If they move to another country, which one are they going to go to? One of the other industrialized countries that have UHC?
2. If they decide to stay here, what profession are they going to get into instead?

Anyone?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus
reply to post by votan

Wow! it is not bad to help someone, however, it is pretty damn crappy to MAKE someone who can barely afford their own family have to carry another!!! These tax increases are going to be heaped upon the middle class, you know the hard working individual you were going on and on about!

I have an idea, since you think Obamacare is just dandy, and want to help others sooo much, why dont you write your congressmen and ask them why do they get a waiver to Obama care? or anyone in the administration and on capital hill? If obama care is going to save the economy, and is so wonderful why doesn't
the president and his looney tunes staff subscribe to it??? you doing that, would help many!

Currently we pay taxes to carry others already. so i really don't know how this makes it any crappier. I don't have kids and I pay for their public school books and their attendance. I also pay for roads to be paved that i do not drive on. I pay for a library i no longer use. I carry people currenlty unless somehow that does not count.

^ you fail to completely acknowledge this part of what i said.. selective reading??^

I never once said Obamacare was just dandy. I was just saying that what we currently have is crap. why are you putting words in my mouth.

Basically what you are saying is things are dandy now where people can die because they cannot afford treatment and that is OKAY by you. See how i can put words in your mouth too?? its fun too! I will continue with this..!

Only certain people deserve to live because a person working a crappy job that makes your life better does not deserve healthcare. so a lawyer/doctor/x profession is a person that is more important than the guy working at your local factory.

Isn't valuing some people over other people what stirred up ww2?? Something about a superior race and everyone else being crap??

Isn't that what most of the problems have been in history that only a certain kind of person matters and everyone else is crap??

Are you seriously egging this bs on?

So what exactly do you want? Nothing to change but stay the same? To not try things like Obamacare? Even if it sucks you are just supposed to say that sucks and even though this current system sucks lets just stay with this that is not working..

You know what? If this makes a healthcare profession suck, guess what? All jobs suck! every year they suck more! Apparently you think that healthcare people are worth more because what they do! So healthcare people are better than lets say a lawyer, a preschool teacher and your local cable guy!

It is okay for those guys to have crappy jobs but we can't have doctors have crappy jobs too! Because we need top notch healthcare people but who cares how good they are if the people who need them cannot afford them!

See how i can make things up about how you think?

how about we start over and agree that the current system does not work. obamacare is about as crappy or more crappy than the current system. Yet you seem to want no change just to keep the status quo to somewhat protect what healthcare people have. which still sucks because of all that insurance crap.

how about since you think obama care sucks, how about you write up something better unless you are content with how things are today.

And also why is it that employees, especially the ones with less education that do manual labor, wear and tear their body more than lets say an engineer, a doctor, or a CEO, has the worst healthcare?? Why??? their body is abused more on company time to make the business rich which leads them to more health problems... yet they are the ones with the crappiest healthcare... they need it more!

Do you realize how messed up that is?? Is this okay in your mind??

Do you believe that since these individuals decided to make a living out of manual labor deserve this?? Not everyone can be a chief we need indians, not everyone can be on stage we need an audience. BUT no screw indians and the audience.

edit on 16-7-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Obamacare is a hoax, he and his close doors meetings with big pharma and the insurance company have sold the middle hard working productive class (those that work pay taxes and do not depend on government assistance) to become slaves or face taxation.

The bill is complicated full of loopholes and crap written by the same insurance companies that will be gouging the working class for the short comings of the needy class.

Within the bill is not only one tax but many taxes to hit us all one way or another, from federal to local.

It is a monstrosity to Begin with and will end been the biggest blunder of his administration if allowed to go forward.

Full List of Obamacare Tax Hikes

sweetness-light.com...

Judicial Watch Obtains New Documents Related to Closed-Door Obamacare Meetings

www.marketwire.com...

Obama more behind close door meetings on Healthcare

www.sodahead.com...

IPAB embodies the very thing Americans fear most about Obamacare – unaccountable Washington bureaucrats meeting behind closed doors to make unilateral decisions that should be made by patients and their doctors. A review of IPAB's powers make clear that the American people have every reason to be concerned. This week, the House Ways and Means Subcommittee on Health will convene to hear from stakeholders about the impact this ill-conceived rationing board will have on Medicare beneficiaries and their health care providers. These are just a few of the items that may come up for discussion:

healtcare for all? only if you meet the qualifications of the IPAB.

Wake up middle class productive tax payers and poor working class Obamacare for all is a is a hoax

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Obamacare is a hoax, he and his close doors meetings with big pharma and the insurance company have sold the middle hard working productive class (those that work pay taxes and do not depend on government assistance) to become slaves or face taxation.

The bill is complicated full of loopholes and crap written by the same insurance companies that will be gouging the working class for the short comings of the needy class.

Within the bill is not only one tax but many taxes to hit us all one way or another, from federal to local.

It is a monstrosity to Begin with and will end been the biggest blunder of his administration if allowed to go forward.

Full List of Obamacare Tax Hikes

sweetness-light.com...

Judicial Watch Obtains New Documents Related to Closed-Door Obamacare Meetings

www.marketwire.com...

Obama more behind close door meetings on Healthcare

www.sodahead.com...

IPAB embodies the very thing Americans fear most about Obamacare – unaccountable Washington bureaucrats meeting behind closed doors to make unilateral decisions that should be made by patients and their doctors. A review of IPAB's powers make clear that the American people have every reason to be concerned. This week, the House Ways and Means Subcommittee on Health will convene to hear from stakeholders about the impact this ill-conceived rationing board will have on Medicare beneficiaries and their health care providers. These are just a few of the items that may come up for discussion:

healtcare for all? only if you meet the qualifications of the IPAB.

Wake up middle class productive tax payers and poor working class Obamacare for all is a is a hoax

it is filled with loopholes! it is stacked for big business. Problem is that they create the problem then they come up with the solution. Both the problem and the solution benefit only special interests.

there is a problem and there needs to be a solution but obamacare is not it.

Although I realize this there still needs to be a change to the current way helathcare is handled. Except many people just want things to remain the same.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by votan

strange you should think most Americans want things to stay the same, hell everyone i ever talked to about it has expressed the fact that it needs to change, but fear that this massive waste of time called OC will be quite the Trojan horse and will help no one.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle
reply to post by votan

strange you should think most Americans want things to stay the same, hell everyone i ever talked to about it has expressed the fact that it needs to change, but fear that this massive waste of time called OC will be quite the Trojan horse and will help no one.

An alternative is proposed and it quite frankly is a trojan horse... people realize this yet instead of proposing something new people jsut want to shoot things down and keep things the same.

Meaning no one is throwing out different alternatives to OC or the current system so people ,even though people say they want change, don't really want tchange.. their actions speak louder than their words.. Unless there is something else proposed to address healthcare. If so then i am wrong , if not then actions say we want things to remain the same.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Obamacare was sold to the poor and needy class like the best thing after apple pie, but the ones to pay the most is actually the needy and poor, with less than desirable care and the elderly that will be facing the shortcomings of cuts to the Medicare and Medicaid as states can not longer be forced to foot the bill on those entitlement programs.

Buried in Section 3403 of ObamaCare is a powerful board of unelected bureaucrats, the so-called "Independent Payment Advisory Board" (PAB), whose sole job will be to save money by restricting access to health care for Medicare beneficiaries. IPAB is required to achieve specified savings in years where Medicare spending is deemed "too high," according to the Democrats' health care overhaul.

How can a group of unelected bureaucrats has gotten so powerful? to dictate care in the US? because we are a corporate dictatorship they run the government in Washington.

The Democrats did not prevent IPAB from rationing health care
The Democrats' rationing board will threaten seniors' access to care
Democrats require seniors and Americans with disabilities to pay for IPAB to cut their Medicare benefits
Democrats gave IPAB blanket authority to operate in secret
IPAB may become the most corrupt entity in Washington.
Democrats provided the President with unchecked power
The Democrats may have anointed a Medicare "king."
Nothing prevents IPAB from going beyond its mandate and recommending a package of proposals that cut Medicare even deeper than what Democrats' have asked IPAB to do

www.sodahead.com...

We the tax payers and voters has lost the power to rule over our government a long time ago.

I voted for Obama because I fell for the mantra of change what we got is crap by the corporate dictatorship in the government

I believe in health care for all, but not the crap we got by the corruption of special interest.

edit on 16-7-2012 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
My DR is a Hematologist and is the head of the Oncology . I have been with him for 15yrs and he loves medicine and he informed me. That if we live past 2012, he will no longer be a DR. He told me and my wife to research everything we do with medicine and treatments. He said bad enough we had Romney care but now its worse with Obama Care. They are tied to limit treatments and if they give out to many test and procedders and if they dont do end of life counseling they get fined.. But the pill manufactures get to dictate what they want to charge.. but Doctors can't.. he was pissed. Also told me they will be soon Cutting back on the amounts and type of Pain Medicine they can dispense and the insurance will not be paying for it DEA will monitor it He gave me several office samples of pain killers it was a whole un opened BOX this will last during SHTF

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join