It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark Knight:Lucifer Rises

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Over 4 years of membership, in the top 25 of top contributors. And I'm a troll?
reply to post by Chadwickus

Your stats and longevity here are proof you're not a troll?

That certainly doesn't make you exempt from scrutiny, just as longevity of a politician's career ensures integrity of character.
The guy predicted an event and it occurred. Something sure smells fishy.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucius Driftwood

Hey if you think I'm a troll then hit the alert button and let the mods sort it out.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Qumulys

Considering that just about every major event such as elections, eclipses, Olympics, full moons and even opening night of arguably the most anticipated movie of the year comes with some sort of event or prediction attached to it by conspiracy theorists, the odds are that eventually one will come to fruition...

I agree 100%. I come on ATS every day and pretty much see people throw # at the wall on a daily basis. Did 13th Zodiac predict this event? Yes, it appears by stroke of luck (or knowledge) he has nailed this one. But are the rednecks from my hometown who win the lottery some sort of magical geniuses? They seem to have picked the lotto numbers correctly despite the dismal odds of doing such. Chadwickus, I do not believe is trolling. He has just been on this site long enough to know that every time ANY event of even marginal significance occurs, somebody posts a bold prediction. Do you guys know how many "major earthquake" prediction posts I have read? Or Comet Elenin mumbo jumbo? So again, bravo to 13th Zodiac on this one. Seriously, I am not being sarcastic. Now if he can somehow predict something else in the future correctly, then I will start to give credence to his formulas and abilities as a soothsayer.

Here is a prediction for you guys: Something terrible will take place around election time this year. It will have reprecussions throughout the world.

Now lets come back in November and see if I am Nostradamus or not.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I've read MANY predictions here, on ATS...but you....NAILED IT, OP!

Here's another crazy thing. I'm watching Disney's "Eight Below" with my daughters, 2 days ago...on the 19th...and there was 1 scene, featuring the northern lights. My daughter turned to me and asked, what they were and if they existed. I said, yes and tried to tell her the scientific name for them, and all i could say was: Aurora, Aurora, Aurora (brain fart)....uuuuuuh, they're called the "northern lights".
Then, today...when i was reading Yahoo front page news....this was the headlines: "Aurora massacre victim dies on birthday."

Maybe the age of enlightenment is here???

For those of you that don't understand symbolism....i urge you to diligently study about it. Also, study about subliminal messages. There was a website that actually taught you how to read "their" messages, in magazine ads, and t.v. One very important thing you should understand about subliminal messaging is this: every picture tells a story. Every thing you see in an add, has a story line. You need to learn how to READ the picture; not just look at the picture, in awe. There IS a message! Most of the time, it's a sexual storyline! These photographers KNOW subliminal messaging; that's why they make the cover of Time magazine.

And let's face it already people.....we live in a symbolic world; the writing is EVERYWHERE; from Nike's swoosh, to Mickey D's golden arches. Here's the kicker.......EVERY country uses these symbolic messages. It's how THEY communicate.

You should also study up on 'Sacred Geometry'. Oh, and the music industry......is filled with dirty little secrets. One of their secrets....is to always release a new album, on a Tuesday (the God of War). It's also known that blood sacrifices are made, by a "high priest" before any artists, releases an album. They use these rituals to draw energy from us; so their artist's album sells. No one on T.V. or on the radio, is there by accident or because they have "talent". They were hand-picked; from Gaga to Bieber! These people have "handlers"....that convince them to do things, they "normally" wouldn't do; like Christina Aguilera mentions in her song: "Not Myself Tonight"

Wanna know another little secret? Hollywood.....is the name of a magician's stick!
Oh, and all male actors...have to dress up as women. Check out Will Smith's skit from: "Six Degrees of Separation" Crazy thing is: people worship these luciferians. Everyone, in mainstream entertainment industry, has made a pact with the devil.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

So the evil, greedy PTB wanted to taint a movie that will bring in hundreds of millions of dollars for them by creating a mass shooting at said movie...

Sure.

Whatever.

Not very smart shooting themselves in the foot like that...

Explanation: Uhmmm?

Unless of course they compensated for that already by consdering the massive increase in online activity focused on that issue ... generating mountains of AD REVENUE!
Besides do you think they werent insured for such losses? :shk:

It accomplishes several things all at once...

It screams ... STAY the
AT HOME!

It also screams GIVE UP YOUR GUNS!

And it also screams GET ONLINE!

Personal Disclosure: OL notes that the real victims were the ones that really got shot and it wasn't in the foot
... but sure ... why not appear to get shot in the foot and grab the sympathy vote while they can!

Now in old school D&D blood sacrifices happend at node points of crossed ley lines, cross roads, railroad junctions, forked rivers etc.

And the sacrificial bloodshed energized the magical web and gave spells a boost when cast during that window of opportunity.

Who would of thought it would be the www that was set ablaze.

P.S. S&F! for the OP! Fantastic shatter point foresight. Thats DEEP and spot on!

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled ...was making people think he didn't exist.

edit on 21-7-2012 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to fix emoticon.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucius Driftwood

The guy predicted an event and it occurred. Something sure smells fishy.

So he "predicted" something bad happening.

These must all be "blood sacrifices" too...

Colors (1988) Thirteen young men were arrested in Los Angeles during the 1988 opening weekend of Colors, a film chronicling the the LAPD's fight against gang violence. The two groups of men, believed by police to be gang members, came to blows outside a theater that was screening the film. Several other suspected gang members were arrested at theaters around the city, amid protests urging theaters not to show the film. Members of the Guardian Angels carried signs reading "Colors Will Kill Kids" and "Don't Show Colors in L.A.” and police in cities including Chicago, New York City and Miami were put on alert for the premiere.

The Godfather Part III (1990) Gang violence erupted during a showing of The Godfather III in Long Island, N.Y. when two groups of men — one in the front row and one near the back — began arguing and opened fire. No gang members were injured by the shots, but four bystanders were, including a 15-year-old who was killed.

Boyz n the Hood (1991) Though the film was critical of gang violence, one death and multiple assaults surrounded the July 1991 premiere of Boyz n the Hood. A 23-year-old man was shot and killed in Chicago, and a 15-year-old in suburban Seattle was stabbed during the film's premiere weekend. Dozens others were injured, as well. "My heart goes out to the families of the people that were hurt. I am very disappointed because that's not what my film is about. This movie is about family, love and friendship,” the film’s director, John Singleton, said of the violence.

Juice (1992) When the Tupac Shakur-starrer Juice hit theaters in January 1992, violence broke out in multiple states, resulting in the death of a 16-year-old Chicago girl. In addition, an 18-year-old in Philadelphia was paralyzed after he was shot leaving a theater, and gunfire between two groups of young people erupted in a Lansing, Mich. cinema. In response, distributor Paramount Pictures offered to pay for extra security for theaters who requested it. But on the 20th anniversary of its release, the film was screened for at-risk youth to spark conversation about the dangers of gang violence.

From 'Godfather III' to 'Dark Knight Rises': A History of Violence in U.S. Theaters

Lets not forget John Dillinger, and "his" blood sacrifice........

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Great thread OP...

Sounds like you know a lot more than others.... I dont usually buy into this type of thread relating letters and numbers but yes, you have something here and something did happen....

S+F

But I would like t know what you think of 'FOX News' then and '20th Century Fox' ? Do these have any meanings the same as 'Lucis Fox'?

Oh, look at that... three 'FOX's' = yes you guessed it...666 three times.... spooky.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Music Industry Blood Money

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Great thread OP...

Sounds like you know a lot more than others.... I dont usually buy into this type of thread relating letters and numbers but yes, you have something here and something did happen....

S+F

But I would like t know what you think of 'FOX News' then and '20th Century Fox' ? Do these have any meanings the same as 'Lucis Fox'?

Oh, look at that... three 'FOX's' = yes you guessed it...666 three times.... spooky.

So.....i guess the fact that this all happened, in Theater 9, didn't ring any bells? It should have. The # 9 is a highly used #

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SpittinTruth

Did you notice this thread has been flagged 99 times

I didn't see any correlation to the number 9 theatre... what does number 9 mean? Is it just the reversal of number 6?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
A prediction which actually came true, yet the OP still gets slammed !

They never said what would happen, or the exact day, but they said an event, they gave a very limited time frame, they even gave an insight into the reason. I would say that it was pretty spot on, although I am sure that the OP would have wanted to be wrong, in hindsight.

For all of the hecklers out there, next time you want to kill a thread without giving it time to be explored, perhaps there is a lesson to be learned, over history, I am sure there have been many aborted events, because the public found out about them before the event, perhaps there could have been some lives saved and people without the trauma of this event, if this prediction had been given the attention it deserved in the first place.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   

First of all, it was a major turn off that you used the term Lucifer, especially in the title of the thread. There are even many hollywood movies that uses this term to brainwash us. Very weird you had to use it in a thread speaking about conspiracy in movies.

Second, why everyting is representing the oposite? Black is white, light is dark, good is evil? Is because there is no such things, all of it are concepts created by the occultists themselves. There is no good and evil, its entirely made up!!

Its about paranoia, Machiavelian control freak ideology and greed, and confusion, fear, halucination and false hope. Since reality is produced by the mind, the mind/consciousness has become the most valuable resource to be controled and manipulated

I suspect, one of the main purpose of such movies are to manipulate their own inner circle. To even more convince their followers, to influence them to fall into a deeper state of their brainwashing. Thus creating a loyal army of their own to conduct whatever task serving their elitist agenda.

EDITED: Your nickname, is it true that the 13th zodiac is the spider?

What a weird thread this is, only 4 pages, yet already earning 100+ flags?
edit on 21-7-2012 by coyote66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Since reality is produced by the mind, the mind/consciousness has become the most valuable resource to be controled and manipulated
reply to post by coyote66

Reality is interpreted by the mind, not produced. Oxygen, planetary orbits and molecular structures (for example) are not dependant on my mental assent to be real.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucius Driftwood

Since reality is produced by the mind, the mind/consciousness has become the most valuable resource to be controled and manipulated
reply to post by coyote66

Reality is interpreted by the mind, not produced. Oxygen, planetary orbits and molecular structures (for example) are not dependant on my mental assent to be real.

Ah really, do you know this as a fact? Most strange thread I have seen, truly....

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechVampyre
And as for your main theory.. Lucious fox is no recent addition either my friend.. He first appeared in Batman #307 released (January 1979)..

So your going to tell me that this so called "Lucis Trust" has had a stake in batman since the late 70's ?
And wait... You expect me to believe it..
Okay..

edit on 9-7-2012 by TechVampyre because: gramma

I bet this guy feels like a jerk lol
TechVampyre, you should come and apologize like a man

Great job predicting this one 13th Zodiac
Hollywood is ran by Zionist jews.. even most of the biggest actor(tress)s are in on the symbology and whatever else goes on in zion-nation ... Of course Hollywood is FILLED with sick sybliminal, 9-11 has been in movies waaaaay before it even happend. They stick it RIGHT in our faces, and we pay to see this sh*T!?!
Hollywood doesnt just stop with movies either, music industry is all about it too. JayZ like to brag out loud about his freemasonry.. There is a Rihanna video which has a scene of a guy writing on a note pad "Illuminati Slut".

You think these jews give a damn about the people? They are the richest of families on the planet, always have been and always will be as long as society keeps going as it is... and as long as people like TechVampyre keep ridiculing things that are so obviously put in your face. YES occultism has been in early comics.. Look at the Illuminati playing cards. A couple years ago I swear someone posted videos of some Illuminati Comicbook thing?? So yes they do work in comics.. the jewish bloodlines run the show people! Stop denying, truth is infront of our eyes.

" Deny Ignorance " ... how about DEFY Ignorance...

Keep up the diciphering 13th Zodiac, Olympics up next ..

~ Love is an art

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac

4)Now to the central character of who'm this thread is centalized.It is Morgan Freeman's character.Just keep this in mind.Morgan Freeman has played the role of God. A black God,I am not saying this from a racist point of view.I am pointing out the reversal. A dark God

So now let's take a look at Freemans character. Lucis Fox
Lucis = Lucifer See Lucis Trust below
Fox=
F = 6
O = 15 = 1+5 = 6
X = 24 = 2+4 = 6
= 666

Is there any proof that numerology works? And isnt it pagan? It seems like everyone wants to spout how evil and pagan every other religion is or how satanic the Illuminati are for using numerology but they themselves will use numerology as well .

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Oh wow... Please read the following.

I had a funny feeling about the Dark Knight Rises, but until last night, hadn't made the connection. But I have found something very very disturbing too, and I hope you will stick with me.

Those, like the mathematician that blow off numerology are wrong. Plain simple. I didn't "get it" until a few weeks ago.

We ARE talking about the illuminati here (don't scoff, stay with me before knocking me). They are deep in black magic. IT DOES NOT MATTER IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE WHAT THEY BELIEVE! Trust me, THEY BELIEVE IT.

So with that in mind, firstly, the length of the film is 164 minutes. 1 + 6 + 4 = 11.

Here is what the 11 (as in 9-11) means...

The number of destruction and judgment and the death of man.
Any event or thing assigned with 11 is to aid the rising of the
Dajjal/anti-Christ
In Latin the Devil's name is LVX which translates as
(50+5+10=65=6+5=11)

The following graphic might be useful to anyone researching... ignore what has been outlined.

It doesn't stop there... and this is where it gets crazy, and potentially terrifying if you can look this deep.

Read my post HERE, and make sure you have followed and read the links in the quote at the top. This is about Project Blue Beam.

Then... read the second link... the one created in 2006 by a guy called "Dark Knight". His name is directly related to why he and 7 friends intend to sell everything and go into the mountains. Don't flip this off.

Then read what I wrote.

The Dark Knight Rises... I never realised that the rabbit hole went this deep. I'd really start paying attention everyone. This is no longer a joke, and I fully believe that something quite frightening is just around the corner.
I didn't see it all until a couple of weeks ago, and I've been following this for years.

In fact, the link I gave... I'd say it is worth reading that entire thread.

Hold on to your hat Dorothy, because Kansas just went bye bye...
edit on 21-7-2012 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by coyote66

edit on 21-7-2012 by coyote66 because: (no reason given)

ONly people with their needs met can say such drivel. Tell that to those who have none of their needs met they will poke you in the face.,
edit on 21-7-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac

2)The subject of this thread is the coming release of the film Dark Knight Rises,the latest installment of the Batman saga.The first thing I need to make clear is your understanding of the darkside of occult language.Here everything is reversed,good is evil,evil is good,dark is light and so on.

3)Now before I introduce the central character to this thread and no it is not Batman,I need you to take a look at the title of this film. Dark Knight, which the reversal of the heroic White Knight on a white horse comming to save a maiden.

4)Now to the central character of who'm this thread is centalized.It is Morgan Freeman's character.Just keep this in mind.Morgan Freeman has played the role of God. A black God,I am not saying this from a racist point of view.I am pointing out the reversal. A dark God

So now let's take a look at Freemans character. Lucis Fox
Lucis = Lucifer See Lucis Trust below
Fox=
F = 6
O = 15 = 1+5 = 6
X = 24 = 2+4 = 6
= 666

Lucis Fox = Lucifer 666, this is no coincidence or accident.Why? Someone with knowledge has gone to alot of trouble.

So is Lucifer Rising????

bit late to the thread so sorry if its already been said, but anyway:

his name is Lucius fox, and his character was conceived back in 1979.. i suppose though someone will say that they had known they were going to have 3 batman movies with the last one titled as "the dark knight rises" back in 1979 right?

also you said there was a reversal.. light is dark and dark is light or something, the dark knight is the white knight.. so is this a good thing or a bad thing?

and also you say that morgan freeman plays a "dark god".. the character is black so shouldnt he be a white god? why do you reverse others but not this?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by saladfingers123456

Then... read the second link... the one created in 2006 by a guy called "Dark Knight". His name is directly related to why he and 7 friends intend to sell everything and go into the mountains. Don't flip this off.

Then read what I wrote.

The Dark Knight Rises... I never realised that the rabbit hole went this deep. I'd really start paying attention everyone. This is no longer a joke, and I fully believe that something quite frightening is just around the corner.
I didn't see it all until a couple of weeks ago, and I've been following this for years.

followed your links.. the guy says to leave civilisation by oct 28 2011 not sure why.. some sort of final blowout on that date or early 2012..

its currently mid 2012, nothing big has happened to warrant leaving civilisation on oct 2011..

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join