It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark Knight:Lucifer Rises

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I don't know if this pot needs anymore stirring, but I just recalled reading this post last year by member Coyotepoet on a thread about the Utoya massacre, and thought it might pertain.

From a ritual date calendar that I can no longer find on line.

Jul. 20 ~ GRAND CLIMAX (thru Jul. 27) ~ (date varies annually ~ 5 weeks, 1 day after Summer Solstice (Sexual and Blood Rituals) Abduction, ceremonial preparation & holding of sacrificial victim for Lammas Day Oral, anal, and vaginal, and human sacrifice

From the Bibliotecapliedies site on Occult Holidays

d. July 19 - 13 days before Lughnasa

I find the proximity of dates between the two massacres a little unsettling.

edit on 21-7-2012 by Eidolon23 because:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

It's a prime number. I am not an insider by any means but through my research I have figured out that only prime numbers are of interest to "them"(1,3,5,7,9, etc.) It might interest you to know, though that BOTH Iraq wars were initiated on the Day of Purim.
edit on 21/7/2012 by xXxinfidelxXx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I think this thread needs to be moved to a different forum. I dont think the off topic forum does this thread justice. Star and flag.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
The bottom line here is that there is a lot more to this ... By the way the links the OP posted don't seem to work ... well on my comp anyway ... funny ... flag and a star ... we all need to look deeper.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by essanance
reply to post by TechVampyre

DUDE THIS IS ATS dont attack people who have theories its the point of the site , people like you sicken me ..Now go ahead with your CLEVER COMMENTS but it wont change that you look like a d*&k head to many many people have a nice day ...

Obviously you have not been here very long, here on "ats.. This is how it works, PEOPLE POST "THEORY'S" AND THEY GET DEBUNKED..

This is how it go's here. So your post is completely pointless.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by hiphoprevolution

Originally posted by TechVampyre

Need i say more.?
lol you must feel like a right knobend since it happened and all......seems life isn't as it seems???

You people are ridiculous, YOU actually believe a word of this thread? WOW.. How gullible the world has become.

Look I stated undisputed facts. These characters, and ideas ARE NOTHING NEW! Go read the damn comics from the 80's..

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

You kind of flippantly say blood letting might happen on the first page. Then go on to say "Im not making any predictions here", which further leads me to believe you were just speaking to the wind with that statement. Here, I'll add mine: Oh, I don't know, the Earth seems to be in a kinda crappy place right now...maybe an earthquake or meteor will happen?

Now, what I said may or may not happen. But here is a good point - I'm not going to come back to this thread and claim I made a prediction and it came true (if it does), because I'm saying "I'm not making any predictions here".

Sensationalism. If I write these key terms, no one will even care, but if certain event take place, I'll appear to be a genius and then they will HAVE to listen to me! (Types in "blood letting" and hopes for the best).

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by hiphoprevolution

Need i say more.?
lol you must feel like a right knobend since it happened and all......seems life isn't as it seems???

You people are ridiculous, YOU actually believe a word of this thread? WOW.. How gullible the world has become.

Look I stated undisputed facts. These characters, and ideas ARE NOTHING NEW! Go read the damn comics from the 80's..

So the characters existed and you consider that debunking the theory?? Lmfao, you're the one that is truly ridiculous.

Some guts to post here without even apologizing.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Yeah nobody believed Hitler was killing millions and yet ......

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ThisIsNotReality

Why would i need guts to post online.. Seriously.
This thread is ridiculous. And if anything it proves that people will find a conspiracy, and believe anything these days..

And as for apologize..Excuse me? for what?

Edit to add: Can't wait till school is back in. Get's like this around here every summer, With the garbage threads.. And the kids who will believe Literally anything, and ignore common since.
edit on 21-7-2012 by TechVampyre because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TRGreer

I don't believe your killing millions either. Should we treat you like Hitler in that case then and disapprove with your land grabbing? HMM!? Then what will we find out about you?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz
I said it there, and I'll say it here...

You had me until the numerology:

Lucis = Lucifer See Lucis Trust below
Fox=
F = 6
O = 15 = 1+5 = 6
X = 24 = 2+4 = 6
= 666

Lucis Fox = Lucifer 666, this is no coincidence or accident.Why? Someone with knowledge has gone to alot of trouble.

As an educated, degree'd, and practicing mathematician, this is the stupidest sh:t in the entire world.

moving on.

Are you having trouble with addition Mr. Mathematician?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

why couldnt it have been planned that early . if they can get a man to kill a room full of people why not? hell they could have instilled the batman image in kane . or just lifted it from him when they saw how if would fit their plans and then installed luci at any time . these people have been planning this stuff for at least half a century. at least . these people lay plans that dont come to fruition for decades. dont dismiss that this man predicted this event just cause something was written in the 70's . thats just not looking at the bigger picture.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

I think his point is, when converting letters to numbers, you can use any system you want. Not to mention, no one is stopping you from saying 2 = 1, and 87 = 13. You can interpret values the way you wish, who cares, so long as it is still mathematics. 2 + 87 = 14 in this post

That aside, even the system you use to convert the letters to numbers. Is it A=1....Z=26? OR A=26....Z=1, or some other messed up model?

All of them give you perfectly readable results. Meaninglessness

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Another_Nut

I'm not even going to stay in this thread, Because quite frankly I have better things to do with my time.. Like exercise, And live my life.

I will let you people debate the hell out of this. But there is truly nothing there.. The guy was a psychopath.. He was looking for a excuse, Not to mention it was clearly planned out. And that's all there is to it, So yeah.. Keep wasting your time chasing ghosts..

Peace

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I couldn't agree with you more.

We should all realize that this is exactly the type of behavior that "they" would want us to have. "They" didn't do a thing, and now "we" are all a fuss about it. The news, the social media, the threads (wink wink). You want "Them" to # a brick, get offline and go outside and plant a tree.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I have some experience in the occult. I worked up to the third degree practitioner in gardenian witchcraft when I was younger. Since moved to Methodism in my age, but used to be very active years ago.

While craft isn't the same as the proposed "Luciferian" occultism we're talking about here, there are some similarities. For instance, both highly value dates and times during rituals. Solstices and seasonal dates are especially important. Also, both believe in three forms of "Power" - you have divine, elemental (ie, natural) and folk (or personal) types. During my time practicing, the strangest things I witnessed were when we utilized folk "energy."

Anyway, point being is that during rituals, the more people you have, the more "power" is at hand. Most occultism believes this. To have millions of people all focused on the same thing (a huge movie) that you could potentially craft a ritual around provides a tremendous amount of this "energy." Also of note is the time of the release across north america. The "Witching Hour" is usually the hour after midnight, and the shootings occurred at 12:30. This is significant.

I know this sounds crazy - I'm an Information Security IT professional - but there are things I experienced working with Garderner's form of witchcraft when I younger that I simply cannot explain.

Also, numerology is pretty important in the craft. Numbers, times, dates hold extra meaning in some circumstances and certainly there is belief that when you add certain numbers together and they equal something else that is of significance to the practitioner it is important to include in the ritual.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

agree ti disagree then but i also think frank millers is "in the know " to some degree. his darkhorse comics are amazing. ..darkhosre frank miller darknight . sin city its seems to coincidental

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Whether you believe in occult symbolism or not, the fact is occultists do. Understand film (even mainstream tales of youth & comics) is often metaphor and not always a re-telling of the story and it becomes a carrier wave for programming.

Kubrick hijacked King's "The Shining" and made "Eyes Wide Shut' to tell of his experience that could not be told outright. The film is the director's interpretation or telling of A story, not necessarily THE story.

So to compare Batman stories to Batman films is fine for fans, to others the films are like a mind virus that can create thought/emotion linkups for you. You never know that your behavior has changed.

Film inputs are exactly as real life inputs to the human body minus touch and smell. The data enters through the eyes and ears, converts to electrical signals, creates pictures and within an instant calls to the front pre-programmed feelings and emotions. The new data may alter them, destroy them or strengthen the connections. The subconscious does this automatically due to the nature of the way we teach our offspring.

Everyone enters in a pure state--much like a computer out of the box. No programs other than basic systems and some tools. Past that it's up to the operator to upload and utilize new programs.

The difference is, you consciously keep the computer up to date, virus protected, information secure, inputs & outputs firewalled, etc. But with the human bio computer, we are subject to the first years programming by others (parents, society, culture). By the time the child can think for itself, it has been conditioned and programmed to conform and obey for the most part. Television is pure mind control when you understand inputs. The signals enter at a frequency mimicking mild hypnosis. Pretty soon you are engaged and the mind is defenseless unless you get up and flip the switch.

You CANNOT UNDERSTAND THIS unless you physically take a break from all media inputs. Your rational mind will argue the flat-earth as it only understands what it has been programmed. You literally have to shut off inputs in order to get to a point of understanding how they work.

It's the first step in awareness. Taking control of inputs.

These films are inputs. Just like every word, every noise, every sensory input piece of data that we filter.

What happens during a Denial of Service Attack? Data overload. Too many requests for processing. What happens, system shuts down. Well the mind can shut down for a lifetime while the body lives a programmed life. Add to this the programming power and adaptability of the human mind and the lack of firewalls and controls and it becomes a playground for others manipulations. Eat Cheetos lately? How's all that corn you're eating on a daily basis? Walking around with a couple dozen extra pounds on? Well everywhere you turn shouts "FOOD!".

Boredom is the least understood feeling. It is the mind craving attention. Learn to quiet this function and you start to control inputs. Keep it up and it will bring a peace that surpasses all understanding.

They haven't been able to connect the dots to get to the core of human wiring and programming to where the information is accessible and usable to the general population. But when you cut to the core of understanding how emotions tie to thoughts and flesh out reality, if you are willing to undergo some ego re-training (everything's a mirror, everyone is your guru, they know no what they do, feelings/emotions are indicators not movies to be relived, etc) the ego acquiesces to soul/spirit/awareness. Things change.

Eyes are wide shut but as the lists get longer and the Mark Lombardi's continue to draw lines, the eyes slowly open and beliefs need to be confronted. Belief is the key as it is the catalyst for creation. It doesn't matter if belief is true or false to the individual who programs or was programmed with the belief. It becomes the instruction set. Change beliefs, change programming. Control beliefs, control programming.
edit on 21-7-2012 by elmoastro because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join