It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark Knight:Lucifer Rises

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+176 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
1) Many members here on ATS, theorise conspiracies in movies.Implying inside Hollywood knowledge.What I am going to expose here is something in plain sight.Something that has not been put forward by anyone else,it is right in front of you all, yet none of you see it.
My background in relation to this thread,is my background as a decipher of occult language and symbology.I have been asked on many occassions to teach in Universities on this subject and theology and have on occassion advised religous leaders and politicians.Many of you may scoff and even find gramma error's here and call bunk.However I will say this,while English is my first and given language.It is poor,the reason for this is I see language differently to you.Kind of the way a dislexic would see words,although I do not have dislexia.I kind of see language and symbols the way a sevant see's music.

2)The subject of this thread is the coming release of the film Dark Knight Rises,the latest installment of the Batman saga.The first thing I need to make clear is your understanding of the darkside of occult language.Here everything is reversed,good is evil,evil is good,dark is light and so on.

3)Now before I introduce the central character to this thread and no it is not Batman,I need you to take a look at the title of this film. Dark Knight, which the reversal of the heroic White Knight on a white horse comming to save a maiden.Secondly Batman a Knight??? An American with a Knighthood ??? Dark Knight is a very recent adaptation to the Batman character. Knight in this referance is to the Knight's Templar and they never were the romantic White Knight's in shining armour as they have been depicted.Nothing more than mercenary butchers.

4)Now to the central character of who'm this thread is centalized.It is Morgan Freeman's character.Just keep this in mind.Morgan Freeman has played the role of God. A black God,I am not saying this from a racist point of view.I am pointing out the reversal. A dark God

So now let's take a look at Freemans character. Lucis Fox
Lucis = Lucifer See Lucis Trust below
Fox=
F = 6
O = 15 = 1+5 = 6
X = 24 = 2+4 = 6
= 666

Lucis Fox = Lucifer 666, this is no coincidence or accident.Why? Someone with knowledge has gone to alot of trouble.

So is Lucifer Rising????

This film is due to premier on the 19th of this month in the Southern Hemisphere and on the 20th in the North.
Is there an event comming 24hrs eitherside of this date with time zones.

Lucis Trust is a NGO with a permanent seat a the U.N and it's central office is N.Y's Wall St.

www.google.com.au... 2FLucis_Trust.htm&ei=f3v7T7iOJ7CViAey9NX1Bg&usg=AFQjCNHMmlSrZ4D04kW1LP1py6CP8GMEdQ

Alice Ann Bailey, a leading disciple of the Russian theosophist Madame Helena Blavatsky, formed the Lucifer Publising Company in 1920. 1922 saw the organization's name changed to Lucis Trust though the advancement of the Luciferian beliefs remained true. Beliefs that in Blavatsky's words: “oppose the materialism of science and every dogmatic theology, especially the Christian, which the Chiefs of the Society regard as particularly pernicious.”

Lucis Trust promulgates the work of an "Ascended Master" who was working 'through' Alice Bailey for some 30 years. The Lucis Trust Publishing Company and their many fronts and organizations worship an "Externalized Hierarchy" of "Ascended Masters," who carry out the work of a Luciferian "master plan" for the establishment of a permanent "Age of Aquarius" ruled by one "Sanat Kumara", the "Lord of the World."

Lucis Trust is a powerful institution that enjoys "Consultative Status" with the United Nations, which permits it to have a close working relationship with the U.N., including a seat on the weekly sessions, but most importantly, influence with powerful business and national leaders throughout the world.

Through its founding of World Goodwill, Lucis Trust is "aggressively involved in promoting a globalist ideology":

edit on 9-7-2012 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
That is a very interesting theory. I assume then that you believe that this Lucius Trust will be the cause or benefactor of this event on or around the 19th?

What might this event be do you think?

Perhaps they usher in the era of the prophecy of the pope and the final pope rises?

IDK just a wild guess.

+25 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Need i say more.?

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by coven83
That is a very interesting theory. I assume then that you believe that this Lucius Trust will be the cause or benefactor of this event on or around the 19th?

What might this event be do you think?

Perhaps they usher in the era of the prophecy of the pope and the final pope rises?

IDK just a wild guess.

Lucis trust the benefactor? no not directly or soley.They are doctrine/policy.
Event ? blood letting or Ordo ab Chao.Something that will make everybody take notice!
I'm not making prediction's here.Putting forward the meaning of the title and the character.Does the release date mean anything? Well the title and character's certainly do to those behind it.Time will tell.

+25 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechVampyre

Need i say more.?

Yes please do,great contribution so far genius

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac

Need i say more.?

Yes please do,great contribution so far genius

3)Now before I introduce the central character to this thread and no it is not Batman,I need you to take a look at the title of this film. Dark Knight, which the reversal of the heroic White Knight on a white horse comming to save a maiden.Secondly Batman a Knight??? An American with a Knighthood ??? Dark Knight is a very recent adaptation to the Batman character. Knight in this referance is to the Knight's Templar and they never were the romantic White Knight's in shining armour as they have been depicted.Nothing more than mercenary butchers.

Edit to add: first of all "genius" the term " Dark knight" has been used for quite some time in the batman franchise.. for example frank millers "the dark knight strikes again" released in 1986 if i am not mistaken..

so right there that proves the dark knight theory pointless..

edit on 9-7-2012 by TechVampyre because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Oh yawn.For an adult you have alot of children's referances.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Dark Knight, unless I'm mistaken is also the name for the large satellite which ham radio operators discovered in the 20's. It later radioed a star map to them which showed the universe as it was 13,000 years ago. From what I have read, not even NASA will mess with it. As the legend goes, it has been watching us all these years from space.

Yep, I was mistaken; it's called "Black Knight", and here is a link:

Black Knight

There are many links, and this is a very interesting topic.
Without watching the movie, I couldn't say if there is any correlation between the two. However, this is one that I think I will catch...

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
And as for your main theory.. Lucious fox is no recent addition either my friend.. He first appeared in Batman #307 released (January 1979)..

So your going to tell me that this so called "Lucis Trust" has had a stake in batman since the late 70's ?
And wait... You expect me to believe it..
Okay..

edit on 9-7-2012 by TechVampyre because: gramma

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
This connection is not new and is on the web.

And it is real. Take a look at Ledger's last film. Note what is on his forehead. Also note the rest of that film. Obvious much?

"They" really do not care at this point. They know that most people are hopelessly stupid and hooked on the candy. Peace and safety.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

Probably the only connection is that they both have the same namesake. FOX is 666. No doubt about that. And the connection of the names Lucifer and Lucis is also without question. But then this is all rendered silly because we all know that comics have no connection to the occult. And if you believe that then you move be liking the smell of your own intestines. The linkage is so vast as to be ridiculous to suggest otherwise.
edit on 9-7-2012 by Numbers33four because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
OP, check out "FOX" here:

link

Ever wonder why FOX News is called that? Could it be for the same reason that Rupert Marduk prints the satanic bible?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Come on man I've been reading batman since I was knee high to a grasshopper, the dark knights been around for a long while. I love comics and I still read them and enjoy all the movies they are releasing and I would always liked to see live action comics when I was a kid and now it's here and suddenly lucifer wants a cut. Ask the good lord to protect you if your scared.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
The release of the Dark Knight movies are new.You are all taking my words out of context.I couldn't care less about a childrens character.You are missing my point and I have not offered a theory as claimed either.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

The release of the Dark Knight movies are new.You are all taking my words out of context.I couldn't care less about a childrens character.You are missing my point and I have not offered a theory as claimed either.

Yes but the term the dark knight is not new.. Do we need to debate this further.. The dark knight term has been used to describe batman for decades now, And Lucious fox is not a new addition to the movies.. He has also been a main character in the comics for decades now..

Your theory has no ground, Just because the movies are new.. Does not change the facts that these terms and characters have existed for decades.. What do you not understand?

Edit to add: So this so called "Lucis Trust" created these characters, and terms..? decades ago.. Is that what you are trying to get at..? Otherwise there is no point in arguing this any further.. These characters were not created for the movie..

They were introduced decades ago in the comics..
edit on 9-7-2012 by TechVampyre because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Lucifer is devious and i know you meant well in this warning and so I will Give you a S&F

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

Dude, a guy stood up in COLORADO and shot 12... 12!!! 1+2 people to death in a movie theater that was PLAYING THIS MOVIE!

www.huffingtonpost.com...
edit on 20-7-2012 by Triesta because: (no reason given)

+46 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Yes I know.I said there will be blood sacrifice.Very first screening .I mentioned the U.N .Lucifers agent's are comming for your guns.No coincidence this was planned.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Right on point. There is alot to this. This PhD neuroscientist does not look like your average psychotic killer and then he warns the authorities of his booy trapped apartment. Really horrible for all those involved.

For what it is worth I had an unusual demonic dream last night as well...

Blessed be Jesus Christ... the Way, the Truth and the Life.
edit on 20-7-2012 by GoldenVoyager because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

2)The subject of this thread is the coming release of the film Dark Knight Rises,the latest installment of the Batman saga.The first thing I need to make clear is your understanding of the darkside of occult language.Here everything is reversed,good is evil,evil is good,dark is light and so on.

If you actually watch the film it addresses this. Bane says "the darkness is not your friend. I was born in it. The darkness belongs to me!" or something along those lines. I don't think this trilogy argues that darkness is light and light is darkness. Batman uses fear, deception and theatricality as part of his arsenal but he is not evil. The villains are pretty clear-cut bad guys in comparison.

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac3)Now before I introduce the central character to this thread and no it is not Batman,I need you to take a look at the title of this film. Dark Knight, which the reversal of the heroic White Knight on a white horse comming to save a maiden.Secondly Batman a Knight??? An American with a Knighthood ??? Dark Knight is a very recent adaptation to the Batman character. Knight in this referance is to the Knight's Templar and they never were the romantic White Knight's in shining armour as they have been depicted.Nothing more than mercenary butchers.

Honestly, it's a stretch to argue that the Dark Knight refers to the Templars. The creators of the original Batman comic decided very quickly that he should be a character who never carries a gun or kills. His "no killing" rule has been manipulated, twisted and exploited by several facets of media over the years (in the 1989 movie Batman murders pretty relentlessly) but when you really get back to the core of the character, he is an instrument of justice, not cold-blooded vengeance. There is a fine line between the justice and vengeance and I think the new trilogy touches on that pretty well but to say that the Dark Knight is a Lucifer-inspired crusader is an argument that desperately grab for straws.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join