It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Cosmonaut Reveals UFO, Alien 2012 Crop Circle SECRETS

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Ok.... not to derail the debate over credibility too much, but I am interested in this wave energy/red dwarf scenario.... has this been debunked?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anishnaabe

Originally posted by daynight42
Don't blame the elite for everything. Most people could be learning a number of things for free, at a library or online, but they're rather have fun getting stupid through music, TV, YouTube, partying and planking.
I suppose the rich could be blamed for providing such things, but then again, nobody is forcing you to spend your free time in any certain way. It's peer pressure that gets to most people, herd mentality. Too bad. That is the typical human for you.

Forgive my 'stupidity'.
But where did I mention the 'Elite'? Im talking about any person in a seat of power who thinks (and sometimes does think that) they can decide what is good or bad for a person. Sure we all can make our own decisions on what we want, but sometimes its nearly impossible to escape being told what we can have, what to do, hell even what to learn.

All im trying to say is, if the Governments, and the 'Elite' weren't so hell bent on their lust for power, money, or whatever 'floats their boat'. And maybe be more Honest, and Truthful to their citizens, we'd be progressing more rapidly with technology, economics, and alot of other greatly needed fundamentals of society.

Thank you for replying Daynight.

It's funny you ask me where I saw you mention the 'elite'...but then go on to say...the governments ("russia, china, the USA" from the first one I replied to) right here. I mean, I agree with you. I wouldn't blame the poor for what you see on TV, in textbooks, on the radio...ya gotta know who's controlling those mind altering devices, and you know and I know...it's the elite.

Thanks for writing.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Who is the cosmonaut?
The audio doesn't match up with the visuals.
Was the audio taken from a crop circle conference he attended?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I'd love to know why these fantastically advanced races come here, want to communicate a dire message to us then do so using...cryptic crop circles? And are foiled by our government? In reality all they'd have to do is hover over various major cities so that people could document their existence by having millions of people witness their arrival. Done.

I have little doubt that these races exist, but what this mysterious "cosmonaut" suggests is not very logical.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
GUESS NOT!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by RoyBatty

Exactly! First you have these multiple races of aliens breaking through multiple dimensions just to get here, then they encrypt their vital information for humanity into some vague circular patterns in a wheat field in Yorkshire (weather permitting of course
). Then there's the shadow government who is monitoring all these fields in Yorkshire with their light detecting radar and fleets of jets and helicopters ready to intercept the aliens in a moments notice. But then if one of them slips through and a "genuine" crop circle is formed they just leave it there for some self proclaimed cerealogists to find, decipher and write books about. None of it makes any sense at all.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Can someone explain the large object going across the screen at 4:41 on the vid?
edit on 11-7-2012 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Crop circles showing us information on a planet that simply dose not exist..lol

Where is Niburu? I havn't seen it, 99.9999% of the amature astromomers around the world havn't seen it, NASA and all the other space agencies havn't seen a super massive planet moving towards earth.

The only people who have seen it are the Niburu fanatics... they see it every single day where nobody else can...lololol

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Hmmm.

Crop circles are the keys to the aliens communications?

Somehow I don't go for it, I mean, a man walking his dog in a field walks through a crop circle unknowingly, accidentally trampling some of the circle and BINGO, the whole message that was to say 'the end is on the 23rd' now says '2 eggs on toast'...

Ok, I jest but the whole notion that alien races give us valuable info via crushed plants in some god awful field in the middle of rural Britain or the like just strikes me as barmy. Alien races who have the ability to change dimensions, cross galaxies, bend space etc etc and they decide to leave easily destructible riddles on the ground?

At what point does Batman jump out and say "Robin, riddle me this...."

Sorry.....
edit on 11-7-2012 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

[color=#01BDFE]I do not BELIEVE, I EVALUATE - I am fine with it not being so, or it doesn't exist at all. Stop calling me a believer, I do not believe anything, I think some things are possible (and I do not believe anything without solid proof then it wouldn't be belief, it would be KNOWING not believing).

Unlike too closed skeptics AKA PSUEDOSKEPITCS I am just open to the possibility that in ANCIENT times people may have been visited by more advanced beings from elsewhere or simply from wherever - just by more technologically advanced beings. You all laugh at Ancient Aliens but I isolate myself from what Childress, Tsoukalos and other say and it is my own personal obsvervation that lots of the stories describe machines. And without capitalism people really weren't making up UFO stories to make money out of it...

I make correlation with how Native Americans called the trains 'Iron Horses' and how other tribes have called airplanes 'iron birds' I have seen how just-a-myths have turned into real events like Troy, the battle with Red Hair Giants in Nevada Cave - only they may not have been giants but it still is a proof, even the battle of David with Goliath and some biblical events may have happened,. - I do Not Believe - I only accept based on these clues what comes as possible.

While I think in ancient times visitation of more advanced civilization may have happened, I am more and more convinced that all seen today is MAN-MADE

I am more scientific than a lot of you here, I've studied Astronomy in University and met people from NASA and I know what I am talking, I have observed the sky for long and never seen UFO - that doesn't mean I say people never saw things I did not, I am absolutely neutral and objective and I have a theory that I think is possible and in no way is a Belief and this theory is based on EVALUATION - and I say possible is the key word. Quit calling me a believer.
edit on 11-7-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
astroid steriod paronoid time annoyed i got the rocks to feed these trix she has the kicks to meet our licks patience she gives and we await the best of us is on levitate but you cant fathom a smile that cures the oppression child hows that working out for you you got sick, slick and blue this whole game came at an important cost apparently it has all been lost these tie fighter are my hiders and those chi kiters nothing but re igniters no ones coming for you everyones carying away anew pace yourself the world is gonna burn you just came at the wrong turn we cave and we grow we stray and we bro but nothing is everything so lay awake the sun and watch our world run
edit on 11-7-2012 by krossfyter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
There's two sides to that. Yes, someone might be afraid the masses will pile on and discredit said-video but there again, people might not want the distraction and give dis-informants a free platform to spread their lies.
But I do see your point. I personally feel it's the latter because I wish I had a 'boot-the-shill-off' option too on my threads.

If one posts a video to online fora and then proceeds to censor the viewer's responses, expect to be dismissed.

Same goes for discussion boards that delete / moderate opinions they simple do not like of agree with. It's disgusting censorship--thee very lowly trait we fight governments over every day.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

BGood Video.
But who is photographing the ISS.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc
Hmmm.

Crop circles are the keys to the aliens communications?

Somehow I don't go for it, I mean, a man walking his dog in a field walks through a crop circle unknowingly, accidentally trampling some of the circle and BINGO, the whole message that was to say 'the end is on the 23rd' now says '2 eggs on toast'...

Ok, I jest but the whole notion that alien races give us valuable info via crushed plants in some god awful field in the middle of rural Britain or the like just strikes me as barmy. Alien races who have the ability to change dimensions, cross galaxies, bend space etc etc and they decide to leave easily destructible riddles on the ground?

At what point does Batman jump out and say "Robin, riddle me this...."

Sorry.....
edit on 11-7-2012 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

Funny you should mention a dog in your scenario. Dogs are considered to have some intelligence, correct? They can understand some basic verbal and visual commands but they can't read. We also have very little idea of what they might ever be thinking about.

I prefer to use that as a frame of reference when deciding what it might be like to come in contact with an alien. They are not going to speak English, might not speak at all. So what we have here is a failure to communicate. Maybe they are thinking that we should be understanding the circles. Maybe to in order to AVOID governments and military they feel this is the safest way to deliver a message.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

This video compilation is great on its own. Add the 'Russian" audio & hear what he has to say...BUT whatever his motives, it does not change the video one bit....it is genuine, unedited, NASA footage downlinked live from various missions.

It just kills Jim Oberg that these are not able to be debunked due to their source. The skeptics call all UFO videos fake as they are ..."farmer in the field"...thus the source is always attacked with extreme prejudice!

With the NASA UFO videos these deniers finally must address the UFO videos content...Thus we are still debating the NASA UFOs, 12 years since Martyn Stubbs (me) released them all & Jim is now at ATS full time to debunk them. He can not move on!

Interest in these NASA videos has only increased now to the point that TV people, world wide, are asking for permission to air them...And they always get my (secretnasaman) OK..

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by buzzEmiller

This video compilation is great on its own. Add the 'Russian" audio & hear what he has to say...BUT whatever his motives, it does not change the video one bit....it is genuine, unedited, NASA footage downlinked live from various missions.

It just kills Jim Oberg that these are not able to be debunked due to their source. The skeptics call all UFO videos fake as they are ..."farmer in the field"...thus the source is always attacked with extreme prejudice!

With the NASA UFO videos these deniers finally must address the UFO videos content...Thus we are still debating the NASA UFOs, 12 years since Martyn Stubbs (me) released them all & Jim is now at ATS full time to debunk them. He can not move on!

Interest in these NASA videos has only increased now to the point that TV people, world wide, are asking for permission to air them...And they always get my (secretnasaman) OK..

Always glad to discuss the videos, and always glad to hear that Martyn is well, considering the health challenges he has faced and overcome. Hang in there!

Can you provide a first-person assessment of factual flaws in this phony cosmonaut's description of your acquisition of the videos? You were getting the signals off a commercial comsat relaying NASA's PAO-generated 'NASA TV', right? Not directly from the shuttles, as spacefaker claimed. Right?

The issue about the videos has always been establishing the context -- what was going on, what the illumination conditions were, what the crew and Mission Control were saying.

Without such contextual information, it's hopeless to try to interpret the scenes with any chance of properly understanding what they show -- they are literally unearthly and the groundside interpretive algorithms in our brains, which are fine-tuned to work in the environment we live in, can and do mislead.

A good example is dots 'appearing' suddenly from nowhere. They don't do that sort of thing on Earth. In space, because of the absence of atmospheric attentuation and the presence of a single light source -- the Sun -- guessing ranges to anything dimensionless is not possible, and small nearby drifting objects [which the shuttle in particular generated profusely] that move out of its shadow into sunlight can abruptly get bright and register on the external TVs.

That only happens in specific segments of each orbit around the Earth. Determining if it happens in any particular video requires knowing the precise date/time of the video, otherwise it would only be a guess about a possible explanation.

Commonly, such critical context information is absent from postings, such as this one, for example. It could be just carelessly lost, or it could be deliberately withheld to actually prevent anyone from determining the critical lighting conditions. Without it, any independent verification effort is sabotaged -- which might be the intention.

As presented in this thread's original video, the 'gee whiz' aspect is all that shows up, stripped of data that could allow any sort of reality check.

I wrote up my "99 FAQs" on my home page to try and fill in the commonly unrecognized features of real spaceflight so that genuine visual anomalies -- and they exist -- stand out better from the misunderstood noise.

Had an astronaut been looking out a window, or exterior cameras been sweeping the skies, when Columbia was launched on STS-107, they would have seen the busted thermal panel drifting away several hours after the spaceship reached orbit. It could have made a difference of life and death. That possibility alone makes watching for, and filtering out, interesting external objects -- very important.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

I love the Tether Incident. Lunacognita offers up some great forensic analysis on his youtube channel as well, with flight path tracking, which addresses the argument that what you are seeing are free floating space particles by highlighting speed and directional changes.

It's also interesting to note the different obfuscation techniques employed by NASA with their own footage, with pans and 'shakes'.

Here's a link to that video:

Cheers

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
lool.. The guy lost all his credibility when he said the crop circles were made because the governments were hidding the true from us and they wanted to show they are here.

Yeah there's not a better way to show that they are here than making crop circles

edit on 11-7-2012 by Apleness because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by CajunMetal
reply to post by JimOberg

I love the Tether Incident. Lunacognita offers up some great forensic analysis on his youtube channel as well, with flight path tracking, which addresses the argument that what you are seeing are free floating space particles by highlighting speed and directional changes.

It's also interesting to note the different obfuscation techniques employed by NASA with their own footage, with pans and 'shakes'.
Cheers

Want to go restart that discussion at an existing thread? I'll join you there.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Well the video is interesting but I've seen it all before and there isn't much you can do with it. All i see is dust and space junk. Many of the objects that are closer to the camera are obviously tumbling end over end, space junk. Our junk. I see satellites moving quickly giving off over exposed motion blur trails. I see over exposed debris and dust. I don't see space aliens or space craft.

I'm not sure why these people keep including the tether incident in their videos. That hurts their credibility alone because if they had done even ten minutes of unbiased research on that they would find out that the sts tether incident has been very satisfactorily debunked by more than one source.

What I don't see is obviously shaped, symmetrical craft. I don't see any objects changing trajectory or directions, i don't see any objects slowing down then speeding up without a doubt. Really, all you do see is overexposed objects that i guarantee are not even close to resembling the real objects from a visual standpoint.

From my understanding this guy's credentials have not been questioned much or proven either. This whole video is for the grey bin. There is nothing at all you can positively label as evidence here.

I'm not at all a skeptic, but I am also not naive or gullible. I require good data and objective evidence. Radar reports, HIGH ranking officials' testimony with proven credentials, etc.. There is none of that here.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join