It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Cosmonaut Reveals UFO, Alien 2012 Crop Circle SECRETS

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by flyswatter

My view? We've got proof of nothing

First, I want you to know, I am 'starring' all your posts so we're on the same side but, we DO have proof of visitation. Artifacts, scientific testings, photos, video tapes, witnesses testimony etc.

What we don't have is a CNN news flash or acknowledgment from a pulpit. Be it a priest, pope or president. THAT'S what we don't have. And I implore everyone to stop waiting for that. We don't need 'them' anymore. The media is owned by the government and science is greatly funded by them too.

And we wonder why we're in the state we're in?...with our complete dependency on the very corporations and governmental facets that look to keep us down?...and it's THOSE people you're waiting on? Really?

I think what the planetary message is, we need to go this alone and as independent as possible because we're truly being lead to the slaughter house by the people running this world.

Look up. Go outdoors. Search the Internet. Maybe even ask for proof by them. Sorta like a prayer. Want it. But want it in the right manner. Not by others though. Once you have an experience, there's no escaping the rabbit hole. And that's a good thing!

Negative, sir. This is where we differ greatly in our opinion.

We do not have proof of aliens existing. We have no artifacts that we can prove came from aliens. We have no scientifically tested proof of aliens existing - if we did, this debate would not be happening. We have no photos or video tapes that prove aliens exist - the "alien proof" photos and videos only go to prove that we do not know everything, and that we do not necessarily know what everything in our pictures or videos is; but that does not prove they are aliens. And witness testimony is not proof in and of itself, but it is what you would call cooberating evidence.

You can believe that a photo shows an alien. You can believe that a video shows an alien spacecraft moving. But remember that simply beliving those things does not make them fact.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

You have beclowned yourself.

I hate doing this but you leave me little choice:

When the masses give me 12,531 stars in only two years and you 4,945 stars in five years, I think the numbers speak for themselves as to who the clown is and where the 'average' person's head is at.

I am about truth. I don't give a two frigs if I hear it out of Ronald McDonalds mouth piece in a drive-through. The source is irreverent. The message matters.

As to him not being a cosmonaut or not? I have absolutely zero energy in finding that out or not. I cut/pasted the original title. His words ring truth and his rank is a non-issue.
As for you?......give someone a NASA press-pass and they think they have this influence over people on this planet. If only they knew how now, how foolish they look.

Human, I hate doing this aswell but you leave me no choice, just as I have now left someone else no choice but to respond defending your POV and so on and so forth.

All those numbers mean is that ignorance has become so widespread that no one can escape it.

In one sentence you say " I am about truth" and in the next sentence in the same post you say you have zero energy finding out if hes a cosmonaut or not.

Please explain how you are about truth when you promote lies and make deceptive statements.

Jims Clown label for you couldnt be more true after what youve just posted.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Hey, you're the one that posted here and left yourself open to both positive and negative criticism. Cant complain about that now

Ain't complainin' my friend. Just verbalizing my wish list. That's all

I don't mind doubters but I detest debunkers whose main objective is to try to shift people's minds, one way. That is not only unhealthy, it's inhumane.

What you mean like the video posted in the OP, What is the purpose of interaction if it is not shift our minds from one state to another.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I guess if you are Russian and you know ANYTHING about space they automatically make you a cosmonaut. Or maybe if you read Cosmo, or drink a Cosmo, I don't know.

I think a lot of what is in that video is either satellites or space junk. Those things that look like silver dollars that pulsate and seem to move about intelligently really pique my interest! This is really what I think we miss when we talk about ET - we tend to think we are going to see some sort of humanoid, or some type of creature that looks half human, half earth animal.

What if they don't? (Take those pulsating round things).

I also think communication would be similar to trying to communicate with a dog. They hear you but barely understand you and you have no clue what is going on inside of their brains.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

You have beclowned yourself.

I hate doing this but you leave me little choice:

When the masses give me 12,531 stars in only two years and you 4,945 stars in five years, I think the numbers speak for themselves as to who the clown is and where the 'average' person's head is at.

I am about truth. I don't give a two frigs if I hear it out of Ronald McDonalds mouth piece in a drive-through. The source is irreverent. The message matters.

As to him not being a cosmonaut or not? I have absolutely zero energy in finding that out or not. I cut/pasted the original title. His words ring truth and his rank is a non-issue.
As for you?......give someone a NASA press-pass and they think they have this influence over people on this planet. If only they knew how now, how foolish they look.

Human, I hate doing this aswell but you leave me no choice, just as I have now left someone else no choice but to respond defending your POV and so on and so forth.

All those numbers mean is that ignorance has become so widespread that no one can escape it.

In one sentence you say " I am about truth" and in the next sentence in the same post you say you have zero energy finding out if hes a cosmonaut or not.

Please explain how you are about truth when you promote lies and make deceptive statements.

Jims Clown label for you couldnt be more true after what youve just posted.

Wow we are comparing "my stars are better than your stars now?

What are you dude in 5th grade? Not the OP I replied to, the second one up. Seriously that's how you measure how smart you are? Quit attacking people, broseph.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
i have 14 stars, do you want them? hey, you know mario he is italien and he loves stars, maybe you should write him sometime.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
what i dont get, and this maybe due to my low level of understanding in newtonian pyhsics/theory or relitivity, is that when he says that there is something approaching outside of the milky way and we will be able to see on dec of 2012... when we look into the sky and see stars.... arent we seeing light from those stars from a long time ago? why isnt that the case with anything thats supposedly approaching? okay... they were approaching along time ago? are they still approaching? how can we on earth make a claim that something in our past is approaching to be here in our future?

i dont get that. someone clear that up for me. thanks.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Here are the quotations I have about mitchell denying any UFO encounters in space.

Edgar Mitchell:
January 22, 1998, ‘Notes from the Prophets Conference’
“We did not have them trailing us, as far as we know, going to the Moon. We didn’t meet anyone on the Moon. We did it just like we said we did. . . . I want to assure you, from that period up until the current time, NASA was one of the organizations ignorant of this type of activity.”

and

Astronaut Edgar Mitchell Sets Record Straight About E.T. Beliefs
blog.blogtalkradio.com...
This entry was posted on Thursday, July 24th, 2008 at 8:47 pm
Former man on the moon Dr. Edgar Mitchell found himself in the news today regarding remarks he made on the British radio program Kerrang! about believing in alien beings – and the long-rumored UFO crash in Roswell, New Mexico.
In the wake of that flap, the American astronaut set the record straight in an interview with Lisa Bonnice, host of BlogTalkRadio’s ShapeShifting, saying that though there was indeed a cover-up at Roswell, NASA knew nothing about it – at least not to his knowledge.

[snip]

LB: The interviews are quoted as saying that you say sources at NASA who had contact with aliens…
EM: That is totally false.
LB: Then let’s clear that up.
EM: Yes, please do. That is not correct. Because I have talked with government people about it, and military people about it, that was a misquote.
LB: Good. I’m glad to clear that one up. Have you seen the reports? The articles that are going around?
EM: I’ve seen some of them. They’ve been floating into my computer all day long.
LB: Is there anything else in these articles that you would like to use as an opportunity to say “OK, they misquoted me”?
EM: I would have to look at them individually, but that’s one that, to my knowledge, has nothing to do with NASA.

LB: What do you think of NASA’s statement that “Dr. Mitchell is a great American but we don’t share his opinions”?
EM: I can understand if they think I was attributing anything to the NASA organization, or deriving anything from the NASA organization, they can certainly say that. And it’s true because none of my experience or what I said relates to NASA at all.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Hello Sinny I'm originally from Birmingham and my sister is always seeing them there, I HAVE seen lots of them here too, and yes you have to know what you are looking for but once yo've seen one then you can detect them instantly, the facsinating part for me is when they drop from the sky like a yoyo then zoom back up just as fast, boy do they travel and zig zag all over the place and they pulsate too, yep there are aliens amongst us and the truth would probably come out if we could only get rid of all the reptillians first, I LOVED the crop circle the other day shown in the sun newspaper of Westminster abbey now I wonder just whey they want us to look at that and ponder on it is it a clue of some kind yeah maybe, we'll see hey, great thread but i found the Russian man a llittle boring but I did spend the full time watching it didn't want to miss out you see!!!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Anyways.................. We don't care that he might not be a cosmonaut at this juncture. And the more you harp on that, the more apparent it becomes that you're losing your foot-hold on this thread.

What some of us DO care about is that YOU said he was a cosmonaut, with the clear intent that visitors to what you call "my thread" believe that falsity -- and now pretend that YOUR claims are still credible.

Come on, it's easy. "I -- made -- a -- mistake ... sorry, I was wrong."

Try typing it.

I personally did NOT say he was a cosmonaut. All I am 'guilty' of is using the original title.

You did say it, and we all know it, since you now admit it -- you're just claiming somebody else made you do it.

That's as close as we're ever gonna get.

Just to make sure -- you do concede the statement is false, eh?

ADD: Saw the later post... your response is constructive and mature, and welcome. Thank you.
edit on 10-7-2012 by JimOberg because: add

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jefferton
Lol at people who think we are "close" to finding out the truth about ET's. It's been half a century since this nonsense started. Where's that truth??

Hmm, so you're saying fifty years is a long time to research a subject?

How many years did man go before we developed the wheel? How many years before the first flying device? Some things may take a lifetime to understand, somethings may take many lifetimes to only begint to understand.

For me, seeing was believing. If you're too close minded to realize that the most powerful government in our known history admitted to opening a whole department based on investigating UFO's, and even their assigned chief "debunker" admitted to becoming a believer......I think you've made a conscious decision to keep that light switch off.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Here's the most recent commentary:

Ex-Astronaut Story Musgrave: ETs Exist, They're Just Not Visiting Earth

www.huffingtonpost.com...

"I'm going to tell them that, for me, and my interpretation of everything that's come my way, I cannot arrive at the idea that we have been visited -- either in the past or now," Musgrave told The Huffington Post.

"Some astronauts have been quoted as saying they think they're [aliens] out there -- I have seen their evidence, and for me, it's not evidence," he said. "Other astronauts were not able to provide me with any empirical evidence, either."

his earlier statement:
Re www.realufos.net...

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Like Unity 99, I am an experiencer too and once that happens, your outlook broadens, walls disappear and any and every thing is possible.

Like phony 'cosmonauts', I guess.

Or phony Ed Mitchell 'quotations'.

Your grip on reality is looking more and more tenuous. Thanks for self-calibrating.

I know you're getting older and I'll give you the benefit of impaired hearing but Mitchell clearly says "We see these crafts all the time". Maybe it's time to use that close caption option

Isn't there some NASA (pulp fiction) periodical awaiting you to write some debunking article--- instead of parking yourself on my thread?

You have said that Mitchell stated he saw 'Alien UFOs'. Now that doesn't mean things he couldn't identify at the time it means where he has stated that he witnessed what he believed was ET life. I put it to you that he has never said such a thing - you may think you have heard that, you may think NASA told him he could not admit to that, but that is you projecting your own opinion and treating it as fact, which you seem to do countless times.

Do you not think on this forum people have a right to challenge you posting your opinion as fact? I do think that's the case, but to be honest, you are now coming across as a childish little troll - until you actually produce the evidence.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

There are millions of witnesses to their existence and visitation/interference with earth, from grass roots citizens to highly credentialed people from all walks of life. Wake up and smell the coffee sleepy head.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Instead of being labeled a liar,

why dont you show us where we can find Edgar making these claims.

Stop posting demands and being so lazy, 'k?
I already did. I'm not going to take time to rifle through the pages and do your homework for you. Even Mr Oberg says we're both (he and I) are interpreting Mitchell differently. So clearly he said it. It's just a matter of how you receive it.

So you are admitting he never said he witnessed what he believes is an ET visitation, it's how you 'receive it'? You really are something else, and I don't mean that in a nice way. He did not clearly say it, it's how you apparently 'received' him saying it...... ROFL, that is so funny

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Anyways.................. We don't care that he might not be a cosmonaut at this juncture. And the more you harp on that, the more apparent it becomes that you're losing your foot-hold on this thread.

What some of us DO care about is that YOU said he was a cosmonaut, with the clear intent that visitors to what you call "my thread" believe that falsity -- and now pretend that YOUR claims are still credible.

Come on, it's easy. "I -- made -- a -- mistake ... sorry, I was wrong."

Try typing it.

I personally did NOT say he was a cosmonaut. All I am 'guilty' of is using the original title.

You did say it, and we all know it, since you now admit it -- you're just claiming somebody else made you do it.

That's as close as we're ever gonna get.

Just to make sure -- you do concede the statement is false, eh?

ADD: Saw the later post... your response is constructive and mature, and welcome. Thank you.
edit on 10-7-2012 by JimOberg because: add

Where? Where in any of my posts do I insist or even SAY this guy is indeed a cosmonaut? Where? Show me.

I said it didn't matter what his rank was. That's all I've ever said. I had no idea who he was. Much as I have no idea who you are.

You speak of maturity? You sit on my threads flinging not only disparaging remarks and insults, but you have the mitigating nerve to make anyone who BELIEVES in this phenomenon feel guilty or dumb for doing so devoid any proof.

Punks, pranksters and people with the moral equivalency of a five-year old do that, not grown men without a motive anyway. And we all know your motive. "Ca-ching" goes NASA cash register and straight into your hands for keeping their fortress safe from answering any questions. You're a human moat.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked

Like Unity 99, I am an experiencer too and once that happens, your outlook broadens, walls disappear and any and every thing is possible.

Like phony 'cosmonauts', I guess.

Or phony Ed Mitchell 'quotations'.

Your grip on reality is looking more and more tenuous. Thanks for self-calibrating.

I know you're getting older and I'll give you the benefit of impaired hearing but Mitchell clearly says "We see these crafts all the time". Maybe it's time to use that close caption option

Isn't there some NASA (pulp fiction) periodical awaiting you to write some debunking article--- instead of parking yourself on my thread?

You have said that Mitchell stated he saw 'Alien UFOs'. Now that doesn't mean things he couldn't identify at the time it means where he has stated that he witnessed what he believed was ET life. I put it to you that he has never said such a thing - you may think you have heard that, you may think NASA told him he could not admit to that, but that is you projecting your own opinion and treating it as fact, which you seem to do countless times.

Do you not think on this forum people have a right to challenge you posting your opinion as fact? I do think that's the case, but to be honest, you are now coming across as a childish little troll - until you actually produce the evidence.

Please. I'm a troll on my own thread???
Whatever.

Mitchell said "we see crafts all the time". I think a man with his formal education and background can differentiate our UFOs from alien ones.

He is careful NOT to say certain things for he's probably collecting a pension from NASA. So he safely sits on his obedient fence but dangles a leg over one side at all times just to let us know, he knows.

You want to debate Mitchell? Start your own thread please.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked

Instead of being labeled a liar,

why dont you show us where we can find Edgar making these claims.

Stop posting demands and being so lazy, 'k?
I already did. I'm not going to take time to rifle through the pages and do your homework for you. Even Mr Oberg says we're both (he and I) are interpreting Mitchell differently. So clearly he said it. It's just a matter of how you receive it.

So you are admitting he never said he witnessed what he believes is an ET visitation, it's how you 'receive it'? You really are something else, and I don't mean that in a nice way. He did not clearly say it, it's how you apparently 'received' him saying it...... ROFL, that is so funny

What the heck are you saying now? I never said he 'saw' alien visitation.
Kindly remove yourself from my thread and go check yourself. Because all you're doing is antagonizing now.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

We do not have proof of aliens existing. We have no artifacts that we can prove came from aliens. We have no scientifically tested proof of aliens existing - if we did, this debate would not be happening. We have no photos or video tapes that prove aliens exist - the "alien proof" photos and videos only go to prove that we do not know everything, and that we do not necessarily know what everything in our pictures or videos is; but that does not prove they are aliens. And witness testimony is not proof in and of itself, but it is what you would call cooberating evidence.

You can believe that a photo shows an alien. You can believe that a video shows an alien spacecraft moving. But remember that simply beliving those things does not make them fact.

All I can say is you're sadly not paying enough attention. The evidence is everywhere. On every continent. And from millions of people.

Your caliber of proof differs from the millions of others who have accepted the myriad of proof thus far.

As far as 'this debate would not be happening (if we already had proof)." is unrealistic and a total misnomer. People debate about the weather even when living on the same street. There are people who claim the Sun is actually cold not hot.

Face it; we are a race divided and will not or cannot agree on anything. Show me ONE thing that 7 billion people agree on and I'll resign from this forum.

Debate is our middle name. Human Debate Beings.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

All I can say is you're sadly not paying enough attention. The evidence is everywhere. On every continent. And from millions of people.

Your caliber of proof differs from the millions of others who have accepted the myriad of proof thus far.

As far as 'this debate would not be happening (if we already had proof)." is unrealistic and a total misnomer. People debate about the weather even when living on the same street. There are people who claim the Sun is actually cold not hot.

Face it; we are a race divided and will not or cannot agree on anything. Show me ONE thing that 7 billion people agree on and I'll resign from this forum.

Debate is our middle name. Human Debate Beings.

Ok, we'll just have to agree to disagree on that, because your standard of proof is far below the level which would be required to be considered factual evidence that aliens exist.

What we DO have on Earth is a lot of unexplained things that could have a variety of sources and causes. I dont pin labels without proof, but there are definately a lot of things that I would like to learn more about.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join