It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Russian Cosmonaut Reveals UFO, Alien 2012 Crop Circle SECRETS

page: 9
55
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by flyswatter
 


I didn't claim people automatically should be believed just because they can't prove it. What I'm saying is, it doesn't automatically DISPROVE it. It should at minimum, be considered.

Truth seems to be selective for some reason. I'm not sure why that is. Maybe incarnations? Who knows.

I know the truth. And that truth is: we are soooooooooooooooooooooooooo not alone. They make contact with us every day. Maybe every minute or second. Who knows. And just because I don't know it all, doesn't mean I don't know some.



I think we're at least partially getting at the same point - there is no proof either way. It would be wrong of me to say that aliens not existing is a fact with proof to back it up, just as it would be wrong of you to say that it is a fact that aliens DO exist and that you have proof to back it up. You can say you believe, and thats fine. I can say that I dont believe, also fine. People just have different personal standards for what they belief is the truth.

In the end, I will not rag on someone just because they believe in aliens. I WILL rag on them if they try to sit around and say "Duh, you're stupid, aliens exist, how could they not, uhhhhh, yeah." I'm not pointing a finger at you for doing that, by any means. I'm just stating my feeling on those that do




But here's the thing, I don't believe, I know. I just can't prove it. It's really your loss for all I'll get out of it is vindication.




Originally posted by JimOberg

Mitchell and Musgrave, we can keep discussing, because I think H_A has fundamentally misunderstood what both of them have tried to say about their personal UFO experiences [non-existent in both cases]. But that's also not an earthshaking issue.



As far Mr Oberg's comment (once again) as to me misunderstanding what Story and Mitchell are 'trying to say' (and yet, clearly understood by many)...............................
Really? That's the best ya got?

Well, thanks for the informative insight once again!
This thread just wouldn't be as riveting without your convoluted statements. All you do is sniper attack people rather than dealing with the subject.

And you're retiring when...................? Because all I see you good for (dealing with this matter only) is, bumping threads!




posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien
 


Well, this russian "cosmonaut" certainly ticked all the check boxes..

UFOs, govt cover ups, Illuminaughty, etc - all the key words to get people worked up. Sadly, there was no evidence. Sure, ok, there was the video of the unknown white dots floating about space which *could* be alien spaceships, maybe. But... probably not.

I suppose I could let you all in on the REAL truth. With real video evidence and documentation that is undeniable.

I just need a donation to help me "fight" the powers that be, keep "the man" off my back. Just £9.99 folks!

edit on 10-7-2012 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Anyways.................. We don't care that he might not be a cosmonaut at this juncture. And the more you harp on that, the more apparent it becomes that you're losing your foot-hold on this thread.


What some of us DO care about is that YOU said he was a cosmonaut, with the clear intent that visitors to what you call "my thread" believe that falsity -- and now pretend that YOUR claims are still credible.

Come on, it's easy. "I -- made -- a -- mistake ... sorry, I was wrong."

Try typing it.



I personally did NOT say he was a cosmonaut. All I am 'guilty' of is using the original title.

So Story agrees with you?
Link please!



posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by amtarcher
reply to post by Human_Alien
 


the video and audio don't go together. he never states he's a cosmonaut (because he's not).
come on guys your making us all look bad. the commentary may as well be about making chocolate chip cookies because it has nothing to do with the compilation of videos. hell the last part was of the NASA space tether not from any russian craft.



You're right
I didn't realize the OP was an excerpt from this:



Nothing is making us look bad. It's a misunderstanding and someone on YouTube used their creative license to make this video. So what?
Doesn't distract from the message. And not all messages (like the Sun imploding in December for instance) are always correct anyway.

But one thing for certain is, aliens are real and they are out there and....here on this very planet. That much is true.



posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by flyswatter

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by flyswatter
 


I didn't claim people automatically should be believed just because they can't prove it. What I'm saying is, it doesn't automatically DISPROVE it. It should at minimum, be considered.

Truth seems to be selective for some reason. I'm not sure why that is. Maybe incarnations? Who knows.

I know the truth. And that truth is: we are soooooooooooooooooooooooooo not alone. They make contact with us every day. Maybe every minute or second. Who knows. And just because I don't know it all, doesn't mean I don't know some.



I think we're at least partially getting at the same point - there is no proof either way. It would be wrong of me to say that aliens not existing is a fact with proof to back it up, just as it would be wrong of you to say that it is a fact that aliens DO exist and that you have proof to back it up. You can say you believe, and thats fine. I can say that I dont believe, also fine. People just have different personal standards for what they belief is the truth.

In the end, I will not rag on someone just because they believe in aliens. I WILL rag on them if they try to sit around and say "Duh, you're stupid, aliens exist, how could they not, uhhhhh, yeah." I'm not pointing a finger at you for doing that, by any means. I'm just stating my feeling on those that do




But here's the thing, I don't believe, I know. I just can't prove it. It's really your loss for all I'll get out of it is vindication.




Originally posted by JimOberg

Mitchell and Musgrave, we can keep discussing, because I think H_A has fundamentally misunderstood what both of them have tried to say about their personal UFO experiences [non-existent in both cases]. But that's also not an earthshaking issue.



As far Mr Oberg's comment (once again) as to me misunderstanding what Story and Mitchell are 'trying to say' (and yet, clearly understood by many)...............................
Really? That's the best ya got?

Well, thanks for the informative insight once again!
This thread just wouldn't be as riveting without your convoluted statements. All you do is sniper attack people rather than dealing with the subject.

And you're retiring when...................? Because all I see you good for (dealing with this matter only) is, bumping threads!


Your belief is your personal truth, thats fine. As I've said before, you've got that right, and I support that right. I'm not trying to change that belief. You dont have the proof to present your belief / truth as fact, and I dont have proof to say that your belief is 100% wrong. There's a brick wall in front of both of us at this point, but I would gladly welcome the sight of proof if it does present itself in the future.



posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

I would gladly welcome the sight of proof if it does present itself in the future.



Me too my friend. Me too!!!



posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by something wicked


Edgar Mitchell has said on every occassion he has been asked that he has no first hand knowledge of 'alien UFOs' (your words). Why do you persist in this? You offer nothing but your opinion and when people challenge it you act defensive but have absolutely nothing to back up your comments but your faith in the fact you are right.



Edgar Mitchell emphatically says over and over again he's seen UFOs. Who the hell is piloting them?... the Wright Brothers in some time travel experiment? Please stop your semantics.

Grant it, no one of any major stature on this planet (like presidents or famous celebrities) have ever gone public to say they've seen an alien although many have been linked to them (like Jackie Gleason and Richard Nixon)
But here's the thing: millions of us have had abductions.
So it's not hard for people like me to put two and two together. And guess what it adds up too? More people know about this than we're being told. Case close.

Edgar Mitchell lives in my town and I am hoping to run into him one day and have a lil' discussion with him....with a hidden tape recorder

edit on 9-7-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)


Instead of being labeled a liar,

why dont you show us where we can find Edgar making these claims.



posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I'm supposed to believe this random Russian bumbling on about a bunch of UFO stories with no evidence? Why? Even if I believed that ETs were contacting Earth I know better than to believe in confirmation bias.

OP stop believing anything you read/hear/or see on the internet without proof.



posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter



My view? We've got proof of nothing



First, I want you to know, I am 'starring' all your posts so we're on the same side but, we DO have proof of visitation. Artifacts, scientific testings, photos, video tapes, witnesses testimony etc.

What we don't have is a CNN news flash or acknowledgment from a pulpit. Be it a priest, pope or president. THAT'S what we don't have. And I implore everyone to stop waiting for that. We don't need 'them' anymore. The media is owned by the government and science is greatly funded by them too.

And we wonder why we're in the state we're in?...with our complete dependency on the very corporations and governmental facets that look to keep us down?...and it's THOSE people you're waiting on? Really?

I think what the planetary message is, we need to go this alone and as independent as possible because we're truly being lead to the slaughter house by the people running this world.


Look up. Go outdoors. Search the Internet. Maybe even ask for proof by them. Sorta like a prayer. Want it. But want it in the right manner. Not by others though. Once you have an experience, there's no escaping the rabbit hole. And that's a good thing!



posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien
 



What we don't have is a CNN news flash or acknowledgment from a pulpit. Be it a priest, pope or president. THAT'S what we don't have. And I implore everyone to stop waiting for that. We don't need 'them' anymore. The media is owned by the government and science is greatly funded by them too.


So you believe in random youtube videos that offer no proof?



posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
reply to post by Human_Alien
 


Great find and thanks for sharing. It is a shame one person has to locate a 'donate' button and try to poison the entire thread. As far as I am concerned the Russian Cosmonaut has bills to pay particularly the upkeep on a website - which logically he does not have to do. It's as if they live in a world that does not have money. And one poster asked us to look for the ATS donate button well I will share the news that when we don't pay for a service on the internet - we - are the product being sold.

Great find and again thank you for sharing. I wonder when the shills and trolls and ignorants will learn to play with each other instead of thinking they can spoil our journey - I guess they just don't get it. The closer we get to the truth and a genuine first shared contact - the more exciting it is to be alive on Earth right now.

Much Peace...


He is not a Russian Cosmonaut,

Has humanity become that blind as to not see deception has become so widespread that...

Actually I wont say anymore, Im just lost for words



posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by JimOberg


You have beclowned yourself.




I hate doing this but you leave me little choice:

When the masses give me 12,531 stars in only two years and you 4,945 stars in five years, I think the numbers speak for themselves as to who the clown is and where the 'average' person's head is at.

I am about truth. I don't give a two frigs if I hear it out of Ronald McDonalds mouth piece in a drive-through. The source is irreverent. The message matters.

As to him not being a cosmonaut or not? I have absolutely zero energy in finding that out or not. I cut/pasted the original title. His words ring truth and his rank is a non-issue.
As for you?......give someone a NASA press-pass and they think they have this influence over people on this planet. If only they knew how now, how foolish they look.



@Human_Alien
it hurts to read your nonsense, mr.olbert is just to polite to answer the question if he thinks you are an idiot.
so i do it for him: YES!



posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
It's finally happened.

Your minds have become so open your brains have fallen out.

Go to the guy's home page ddsdtv.blogspot.com...
and hit the button that says 'donate', and give him your
credit card number. You're ready to be fleeced royally.

And you have it coming.

[sigh]




Wow so much ignorance on this forum.... I don't know if you're really serious about your post or deliberately trying to spew ignorance.

First off the blog site has no relation to video itself. No he didn't make the video, no he's not the Russian Cosmonaut, he just some random dude that has a youtube channel trying to attract people to his channel by re-posting other peoples videos. I can't believe you didn't see this right off the bat or this some shady attempt of you trying to debunk.

Donate buttons are very common among bloggers that don't attract enough visitors to their site where they can have pay advertising setup, especially among bloggers that relate to original information and are not widely supported for their efforts but nevertheless there's always a few bad cookies.

This is just common knowledge I advise you step up your debunking game cause this wont cut it anymore.

But whatever... regardless to any information that's release you're going to believe whatever goes along to your belief system, it's simple psychology. If you really want to learn the truth you need to set your ego aside, learn to be humble and meek, then you can find the truth with simple logic and reasoning this is not rocket science. You'll soon realize the reality we reside in isn't what we were taught to believe, mostly everything is a lie, very sickening but sure enough this will all change whether you like it or not.

edit on 10-7-2012 by samaka because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by Human_Alien
 



What we don't have is a CNN news flash or acknowledgment from a pulpit. Be it a priest, pope or president. THAT'S what we don't have. And I implore everyone to stop waiting for that. We don't need 'them' anymore. The media is owned by the government and science is greatly funded by them too.


So you believe in random youtube videos that offer no proof?


I don't need proof and I sometimes lose sight that others still do. I'm not here to prove anything although that would be wonderful if I could. I am here to share. Either run with it or dump it. Your choice.

I'm not sorry I made this thread but I am sorry the video turned out to be confusing (as far as his rank/title and the audio matching the video) That much, I apologize for. Everything else (well, except Mr Oberg) is going according to plan.



posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by samaka

Originally posted by JimOberg
It's finally happened.

Your minds have become so open your brains have fallen out.

Go to the guy's home page ddsdtv.blogspot.com...
and hit the button that says 'donate', and give him your
credit card number. You're ready to be fleeced royally.

And you have it coming.

[sigh]




Wow so much ignorance on this forum.... I don't know if you're really serious about your post or deliberately trying to spew ignorance.

First off the blog site has no relation to video itself. No he didn't make the video, no he's not the Russian Cosmonaut, he just some random dude that has a youtube channel trying to attract people to his channel by re-posting other peoples videos. I can't believe you didn't see this right off the bat or this some shady attempt of you trying to debunk.

Donate buttons are very common among bloggers that don't attract enough visitors to their site where they can have pay advertising setup, especially among bloggers that relate to original information and are not widely supported for their efforts but nevertheless there's always a few bad cookies.

This is just common knowledge I advise you step up your debunking game cause this wont cut it anymore.

But whatever... regardless to any information that's release you're going to believe whatever goes along to your belief system, it's simple psychology. If you really want to learn the truth you need to set your ego aside, learn to be humble and meek, then you can find the truth with simple logic and reasoning this is not rocket science. You'll soon realize the reality we reside in isn't what we were taught to believe, mostly everything is a lie, very sickening but sure enough this will all change whether you like it or not.

edit on 10-7-2012 by samaka because: (no reason given)









It is all a lie. This reality is nothing like we were taught and that was done either intentionally or ignorantly. So Mr Oberg falls into one of those two categories. So we don't know whether to feel anger or sorrow for the poor ole chap. I like to think it's ignorance because I hate liars.



posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoeon


@Human_Alien
it hurts to read your nonsense, mr.olbert is just to polite to answer the question if he thinks you are an idiot.
so i do it for him: YES!




Yes. Mr "Olbert" might be 'too' polite but Mr Oberg isn't shy at all. (now I get a better idea of the demographic's forming his fan base though. Thanks!)



posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
reply to post by Human_Alien
 


I wonder whether posters realise the video footage is from a few years ago. I first recall seeing it when it was released by NASA - apparently. The long piece in the centre of the film is the piece of manmade craft that came loose and drifted away and when the astronauts were filming it they noticed the round craft.

All in all the cosmonaut cannot be disproved - just staying with the topic. As for his name - I think that is a really shallow comment when we all have a registered name and avatar - who's to say who any of us are - let alone the posters who demand that we believe them.

The science and history we have been denied is edging closer and closer. Even with video footage and photographs there is still no pleasing some people. We cannot be the only sentient beings in the entire Universe and our Visitors are keeping some distance and with what goes on with humans I would keep my distance too. I fully understand people asking questions and exploring the subject but some people are so deeply asleep it seems a shame to wake them! "Sleeptalk' is quite common apparently just like shills and trolls and all those other imaginary beings that crop up in fairytales from time to time!

Much Peace...



Yes it is a shame to wake people into a reality thats based on deception.

The voice in the Vid is not a Cosmonaut.



posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

He is not a Russian Cosmonaut,

Has humanity become that blind as to not see deception has become so widespread that...

Actually I wont say anymore, Im just lost for words



We already established that. And thanks for not saying anymore



posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

Originally posted by Amanda5
reply to post by Human_Alien
 


I wonder whether posters realise the video footage is from a few years ago. I first recall seeing it when it was released by NASA - apparently. The long piece in the centre of the film is the piece of manmade craft that came loose and drifted away and when the astronauts were filming it they noticed the round craft.

All in all the cosmonaut cannot be disproved - just staying with the topic. As for his name - I think that is a really shallow comment when we all have a registered name and avatar - who's to say who any of us are - let alone the posters who demand that we believe them.

The science and history we have been denied is edging closer and closer. Even with video footage and photographs there is still no pleasing some people. We cannot be the only sentient beings in the entire Universe and our Visitors are keeping some distance and with what goes on with humans I would keep my distance too. I fully understand people asking questions and exploring the subject but some people are so deeply asleep it seems a shame to wake them! "Sleeptalk' is quite common apparently just like shills and trolls and all those other imaginary beings that crop up in fairytales from time to time!

Much Peace...


Yes it is a shame to wake people into a reality thats based on deception.

The voice in the Vid is not a Cosmonaut.


The deception --in this particular case--- is one lone YouTuber.

The BIGGER deception is all around you. Try to direct your energy and attention to what really matters.


edit on 10-7-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale


Instead of being labeled a liar,

why dont you show us where we can find Edgar making these claims.




Stop posting demands and being so lazy, 'k?
I already did. I'm not going to take time to rifle through the pages and do your homework for you. Even Mr Oberg says we're both (he and I) are interpreting Mitchell differently. So clearly he said it. It's just a matter of how you receive it.



new topics

top topics



 
55
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join