It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Cosmonaut Reveals UFO, Alien 2012 Crop Circle SECRETS

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Haha, no, of course this is posted elsewhere, just eager to jump in. Sorry for the redundancy everyone.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Despite the insistence of human_alien that Mitchell claims to have personally seen UFOs "all the time", H_A misunderstood what Mitchell was saying. Here is his explicit denial he has EVER seen ANY UFOs. Hope this clears up the misunderstanding.

www.liveleak.com...

He says the following at 00:44 of this interview on Fox News Channel (7/25/08):

"I've never had a first-hand experience. I mean, I've never seen a UFO."

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
HumanAlien, don't let your thread be hijacked by Mr. Oberg...and his well-researched arguments regarding Story Musgrave.
True, he seems to have won that portion over a specific detail but that is only a battle and not the war.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Mr. Oberg and I both did a good job debunking the claims by Sereda/Aykroyd back in 2007 of the tether footage. Alas, optical analysis revealed "notched craft" to be nothing more than a lens artifact on flotsam. I've got a 12-21-12 "prophesy" channeled through William of Occam:

1. No Pole Shift
2. No Nibiru
3. No "Ascension"
4. No "new DNA"
5. No "Photon Belt"
6. No Alien Contact
7. No WWIII
8. No world economic collapse
9. No timeline split
10. No Yellowstone supervolcano

You get the idea ... anybody has 5 1/2 months to prove my prophesies wrong.

What's really happening, imo, is a type of millennialism: our anxiety, ennui, protracted recession, fear and cynicism are projecting a meme of deliverance. This is a secular reaction to uncertainty -- inventing wish-fulfillment in a myth.

Again imo, God's purposes run much deeper and more simply than these current inventions.

Stay tuned ...

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by srb2001

Debunking brigades, those who are paid to simply say No and find 1001 excuses to say why something is not, it doesn't make you any better, it only makes you a scoffer.

1. No Pole Shift - possible any time but I doubt will happen this year, they also say 2012 Sept 22 the Sun will scortch the Earth's surface, I say I doubt it
2. No Nibiru - does this even exist?
3. No "Ascension" - hardly
4. No "new DNA" - never thought of such thing
5. No "Photon Belt" - whatever that is
6. No Alien Contact - I doubt this year too but maybe this century
7. No WWIII - agreed if you're talking about this year, otherwise say hello to it this century
8. No world economic collapse - If you find the economic situation normal... then I don't think I should discuss anything with you. It's going in this direction but ofc not this year
9. No timeline split - agreed
10. No Yellowstone supervolcano - agreed

Sincerely,

objective researcher and maybe real scientist, not a scoffer

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I am tired of these links you reference, instead of any debate...please just sum them up & we all stay in the discussions.

To the threads point...the compilation video shows many individual UFO events & the new edit of the 'tether incident'.produced by Luna C...also posted on this thread, can not be lumped together & then dismissed as 'been there/done that'!

And we do not need to "start another thread" every time the "Tether Incident" is mentioned within a new thread...so to that point..

I would suggest you have another look at the 'tether incident' footage. The UFOs are all moving at a different rate of speed, breaking Galileo's Law of Gravity! If they were natural objects under the influence of gravity, they would all be falling in the void of space in the same direction that gravity as gravity pulls, & falling all at the same speed. The UFO discs are not doing this!

There are UFOs pulsating in repeating sequences. No debris, space junk, ice or stars pulsate like the discs do on the video.

The discs are passing behind the tether. The light that reflects off the tether & ionized nitrogen gas surrounding it, obscures the light reflecting off the disc. There is no blurring of the light off the discs as they pass behind the tether. The UFOs that do pass in front of the tether are also obvious, as they demonstrate what that looks like... with "blurring of the light" clearly visible.

The edges of the discs are clear & crisp & do not radiate more light than the tether. If these UFOs were in the foreground they would reflect more light than the light reflecting off the tether. Because the UFOs are reflecting very little light, they are obviously farther behind the tether than they appear.

They are not satellites, that revolve around the Earth in straight lines & orbits that are consistent with the motion of gravity (all in the same direction).

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by buzzEmiller
...I would suggest you have another look at the 'tether incident' footage. The UFOs are all moving at a different rate of speed, breaking Galileo's Law of Gravity!

Buzz [Martyn], one of us is confused. I've never heard of Galileo's 'law of gravity'. Seems to me, you just made it up to sound knowledgeable in the company of the equally reality-challenged, by just spewing random famous names and scientific-sounding givbberish.

Can you or anyone who agrees with you provide a link to this "Galielo's 'Law of Gravity'"?

The stuff seen moving around in these notorious videos moves just like somebody familiar with space videos and the principles of space flight would find 'normal'. Yes, it does look 'unearthly' to people whose minds remain mired in earthside perceptual patterns. We're not in Kansas anymore, or anywhere on Earth. We've moved on, into outer space, and our minds need to move with us or we wind up, again and again, being misled by our obsolete reflexes and instincts.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Anyone have the initial video as it seems to have been taken down.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   

...I would suggest you have another look at the 'tether incident' footage. The UFOs are all moving at a different rate of speed, breaking Galileo's Law of Gravity!

Originally posted by JimOberg

Buzz [Martyn], one of us is confused. I've never heard of Galileo's 'law of gravity'. Seems to me, you just made it up to sound knowledgeable in the company of the equally reality-challenged, by just spewing random famous names and scientific-sounding givbberish.

Can you or anyone who agrees with you provide a link to this "Galielo's 'Law of Gravity'"?

Hi Jim,

I know that certain people here consider you something of an in-house authority in Ufology, possibly because you speak their language and resonate with them? However, some of us take exception that you question the intelligence and intellectual integrity of an esteemed ATS member such as Buzz, lumping him into a group you have disparagingly labelled "reality challenged". How many other ATS members who disagree with you are mocked by that slur?

I suggest you move those lazy fingers on your smartphone, keyboard or even at some public library open to anyone on two legs or in a wheelchair - it's called a web search. You simply put the word Gravitation into Wikipedia and get a page which says this about the History of Gravitation:

"Modern work on gravitational theory began with the work of Galileo Galilei in the late 16th and early 17th centuries. In his famous (though possibly apocryphal[1]) experiment dropping balls from the Tower of Pisa, and later with careful measurements of balls rolling down inclines, Galileo showed that gravitation accelerates all objects at the same rate. This was a major departure from Aristotle's belief that heavier objects accelerate faster.[2] Galileo correctly postulated air resistance as the reason that lighter objects may fall more slowly in an atmosphere. Galileo's work set the stage for the formulation of Newton's theory of gravity."

it can harm a reputation to strike at others for one's own shortcomings and to fail to subject oneself to a minimum degree of rigor while deriding others. Self-education is also what discussion forums such as ATS are all about, and it works. Nobody will bash a self-proclaimed space expert such as yourself to not know the elementary history of space physics. But it isn't very "forum friendly" to call others ignorant when they mention something missing in your own education. ATS is a public forum with a very wide audience. Laziness to investigate what you are ignorant of does not speak highly of your ability to conduct research. Beware as this might make you appear more like a "political animal" preaching to the converted in order to gain a following.

GS

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Thanks for describing Galileo's pioneering research on gravity. So what is his 'Law of Gravitation', and where does anybody refer to "Galileo's Law", and what does it have to do with the pseudo-UFO videos posted by "Buzz"?

Originally posted by Getsmart

Originally posted by JimOberg

Hi Jim,

I know that certain people here consider you something of an in-house authority in Ufology, possibly because you speak their language and resonate with them? However, some of us take exception that you question the intelligence and intellectual integrity of an esteemed ATS member such as Buzz, lumping him into a group you have disparagingly labelled "reality challenged". How many other ATS members who disagree with you are mocked by that slur?

I suggest you move those lazy fingers on your smartphone, keyboard or even at some public library open to anyone on two legs or in a wheelchair - it's called a web search. You simply put the word Gravitation into Wikipedia and get a page which says this about the History of Gravitation:

"Modern work on gravitational theory began with the work of Galileo Galilei in the late 16th and early 17th centuries. In his famous (though possibly apocryphal[1]) experiment dropping balls from the Tower of Pisa, and later with careful measurements of balls rolling down inclines, Galileo showed that gravitation accelerates all objects at the same rate. This was a major departure from Aristotle's belief that heavier objects accelerate faster.[2] Galileo correctly postulated air resistance as the reason that lighter objects may fall more slowly in an atmosphere. Galileo's work set the stage for the formulation of Newton's theory of gravity."

it can harm a reputation to strike at others for one's own shortcomings and to fail to subject oneself to a minimum degree of rigor while deriding others. Self-education is also what discussion forums such as ATS are all about, and it works. Nobody will bash a self-proclaimed space expert such as yourself to not know the elementary history of space physics. But it isn't very "forum friendly" to call others ignorant when they mention something missing in your own education. ATS is a public forum with a very wide audience. Laziness to investigate what you are ignorant of does not speak highly of your ability to conduct research. Beware as this might make you appear more like a "political animal" preaching to the converted in order to gain a following.

GS

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

You're the one with the questions - I suggest you use this opportunity to educate yourself, and share with anyone who finds your preoccupations worthwhile.

GS

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join