It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Arabia says two killed after cleric's arrest,Saudi's Princess Sara claims asylum in UK

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Obviously this calls for immediate invasion by NATO forces to oust the regime in Saudi Arabia for murdering peaceful protesters and the unfair discrimination against minorities in the country.

Highly unlikely, during the Iraqi war GW Bush was on the side with the Sunni due to the fact the kingdom in Saudi Arabia is ruled by a Sunni ruling family for more then 100 to 400 years of dictatorship.

So no don't expect NATO there any time soon.
I don't expect that soon, like you say.
I was being sarcastic earlier because of all the hoopla recently trying to get rid of Assad.
There is obviously a double standard in use, and the rationalization for invading Syria is bogus.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

reply to post by TinfoilTP

Thats not a terrorist he is the cleric i think that he is been killed by the Saudi Security forces, a well known cleric among the shia population in the region there.

Ahh, so it was just a simple everyday funeral procession being used out of context as propaganda.
Got it now, thnx.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Excuse me? that has made no sense

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Im a little confused why you keep mentioning America? You keep spouting America - America - America , but i am seeing Saudi Arabia - Saudi Arabia - Saudi Arabia.

I mean ... what ...???? lol

I dont think your hate for America can be much more obvious.

It makes a lot of sense. I can not fathom what could be so hard to understand about what he typed.

Out of four words

A key U.S. ally,
you managed to mention a couple of paragraphs worth about American imperialism , which by the way , has nothing to do with the Article.
edit on 9-7-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

I dont think your hate for America can be much more obvious.

If you have or were been paying attention Saudi Arabia isn't just a key ally, Saudi Arabia hosts the American bases, i was just and only referring to the consequences.

you managed to mention a couple of paragraphs worth about American imperialism , which by the way , has nothing to do with the Article.

If your a Real person and have been here on ATS you would know how these threads work by now, what i added is simply my own view points. Think of it as Figure of speech.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Excuse me? that has made no sense

This is like taking a photo of Ronald Reagan's funeral procession, where tens of thousands lined the streets in mourning, and posting it up as a great uprising of the people about to overthrow the govt.

It would be an absolute lie to further an agenda, just like this thread.

The agenda here is to imply that Saudi Arabia is about to go under like Syria, where Assad's forces are using artillery to shell their citizens. There is no comparison between crimes against humanity in Syria and police in Saudi confronting a radical cleric.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

The agenda here is to imply that Saudi Arabia is about to go under like Syria, where Assad's forces are using artillery to shell their citizens. There is no comparison between crimes against humanity in Syria and police in Saudi confronting a radical cleric.

There is a lot comparison between crimes against humanity in Syria committed by the western backed terrorists and that the simple fact is that,

The same Saudi Arabian Security forces that have shoot the cleric and the same Saudi Arabian government is backing and arming the Syrian Armed Rebels. Or more rather Western backed terrorists.

I am not surprised you believe the propaganda, after all your like a sheep.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

There is a lot comparison between crimes against humanity in Syria committed by the western backed terrorists and that the simple fact is that,

The same Saudi Arabian Security forces that have shoot the cleric and the same Saudi Arabian government is backing and arming the Syrian Armed Rebels. Or more rather Western backed terrorists.

I am not surprised you believe the propaganda, after all your like a sheep.

The rebels are being slaughtered by their own govt using millitary power.
How dare they not die unarmed in the streets like dogs is your incessant message.
They are labeled terrorists by you for defending themselves instead of marching off to the slaughter houses for a good round of torture by Assad before their lives are snuffed out.
Way to continually defend genocide, you must sleep good at night.

One less radical cleric to insight people to violence in Saudi Arabia does not compare to Assad's crimes against humanity. Cleric radicals are the likes that are calling for the destruction of the Pyramids in Egypt now. I'm sure you would fit nicely into a furnace for infidels that they would gladly throw you into, yet you defend them, how pathetic.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Did I miss something why all the hate for the princess that wants asylum?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Please stick to the topic...
The topic is: “Saudi Arabia says two killed after cleric's arrest,Saudi's Princess Sara claims asylum in UK, “, not your opinions regarding other posters.

Thank you.

Mod Note: Play the ball not the other players.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join