It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Interpretation of Heliofant's "I, Pet Goat II"

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by switching yard

I'm going to go a little off topic here but I will get back to I, pet goatII.

The Anunnaki!! I believe they did not create man but a hybrid of their seed and mans seed and these beings where known as the nephilim. Zechariah Sitchin's theories of the Anunnaki and the planet Nibiru have been rubbished by serious scholars, basically he expanded the truth to fit his own hypothesis!

To know what was really going off at the dawn of modern man you should research the book of Enoch which is an elaboration on Genisis chapter 6 of the Pentateuch. I have no doubt that Sitchin's cuneiform tablets and the book of Enoch tell much the same story and if Nibiru does exist it is not a planet but another dimension.

I believe these Anunnaki/ aliens/ fallen watcher angels are all one and the same and the studies of Jacques Vallee and Allen Hynek tell us that they are spiritual inter dimensional beings and that their intentions are demonic! Their goal since the dawn of time is to inhabit this dimension and to do that they need to take on physical form. That is why they have been abducting humans and extracting eggs, sperm and DNA so that they can perfect a physical body that can allow them to mingle with us undetected! ( it was also the ancient Egyption belief that Horus invented creation by mingiling!)
The anointed one of God told us that as it was in the days of Noah so shall it be in the end, and so it is!!

Back to I,pet goat II, this short video is nothing more than the condensation of the Zietgiest movies which are nothing more than theosophy for dummies and theosophy is Luciferian in it's agenda. The Theosophical society gave birth to the Ordo Templi Orientis and also The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn which where modelled after and associated with Free Masonry! (Now we can understand the writings of Albert Pike and Manly P Hall !) A point of interest and something for you to look into is that many of the titles associated with the Christ where originally associated with Lucifer!!

I won't give any more details on Ancient Egyptian religions or the book of Enoch as it would be more beneficial for you to study these things for yourself. (I could be feeding you a load of bullpoo for all you know ;-) ) All I try to do is put you on the path and point you in the right direction the rest is up to you, and if you choose to follow the white rabbit you'll find out just how deep this rabbit hole goes!! ;-)

Rycas.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
O.K. I think it is not very fair of me to end my last post as I have, so I will give a little more information on the Theosophical society.

One of the founding members of the society was Helena Blavatsky and she made a point and made no effort to hide the intention and aim of the society. That aim was/is to prepare the world for a coming "World Teacher".
I have already mentioned in my last post two of the orders born out of the Theosophical society, both these orders worked magical rites based apon the rites of ancient Egypt and Hermes Trimagistus. Alister Crowley was a founding member of these orders.

Many religions of today are awaiting their annionted teacher to come or to return, namely Islam, Hinduism, Christianity and Judaism. Now I believe many religions and people's will run to this new world teacher like salmon to the sea. I don't want to go down the Christian route and suggest that this coming world teacher is the Anti Christ as he will be many things to many people. But looking at the Theosophical Society's aim and two of the main Orders to rise out of it ..........?

Now given this information go and watch I, Pet Goat II again and tell me what your watching!!

As for the London Olympics, I have felt since last summer that something significant is going to happen at this years games. It has nothing to do with the games themselves and more to do with the fact that the eyes of the world will be on London. I'm not the only one to feel this and I am begining to think we may have been fed subliminal messages through the media to prepare the way for this event, if it happens! And it doesn't take the brains of an Arch Bishop to work out what that event may be................!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking at the Ra/ Horus connection. You should look into the ritual of lighting the Olympic flame in Greece. It was invented for the games in Munich by the Vril society for the Nazi government. The flame is lit by the magnified rays of the sun (Ra). This flame is then carried throughout the host nation then taken to the stadium where it is kept burning for the duration of the games. Are the modern games a celebration of worship in dedication to Ra?

edit on 18-7-2012 by Rycas because: More info.

edit on 18-7-2012 by Rycas because: .

edit on 18-7-2012 by Rycas because: Cant spell!!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
claireevans.hubpages.com...

The above link may be of interest.

Rycas.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Rycas, thanks for all the info! I think you're exactly right on.

I've also stumbled across info on this guy...

(from Wiki): "Theories about Fulcanelli speculate that he was one or another famous French occultist of the time: perhaps a member of the former Royal Family (the Valois), or another member of the Frères d'Heliopolis (Brotherhood of Heliopolis, a society centred around Fulcanelli which included Eugène Canseliet, Jean-Julien Champagne and Jules Boucher). Patrick Rivière, a student of Canseliet's, believes that Fulcanelli's true identity was Jules Violle, famous French physicist."

BROTHERHOOD OF HELIOPOLIS

Still researching this occult society as best I can. Rycas, do you have any info on them?

There is with Fulcanelli reportedly a connection with the Cross of Hendaye. I haven't read Jay Weidner's books (I need to read those!) but Jay believes the Cross of Hendaye is an encrypted monument with a message about world apocalypse that has to do with a sun cycle. There is a guy on YouTube who painstakingly demonstrates a decoding of the mystical numbers, letters and symbols on the Cross. Sorry I don't have the link handy, but this guy is a mathematician who walks us through the math formulas found encrypted and what they mean.

Of course, when researching anything to do with the "I, Pet Goat II" video, the big structural pieces of it are the following...

Freemasonry --- York Rite Marks/Symbols/Signs
Manipulation And Detention
False Flag
Ancient Egyptian Mysticism
Sun Worship
End Of The World As We Know It --- Sudden Darkness And Ice Age
Death And Destruction
Spiritual Evolution Through Death And Destruction
Suspicious Timing --- London Olympics / 2012-Mayans / End Of Precession -- Dawn Of The Age Of Aquarius

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Hi S.Y. ,

Don't know of the Brotherhood of Heliopolis but have you heard of these guys?

darkhorse.wikia.com...

They seem to be an older group also formed in France could they be the group that the B.O.H where formed out of? They seem to be of the same mold as the Thesophical Society but much older, could the Heliopic Brotherhood of Ra be the father of the Illuminati, theosophists and the true instigators of the French revolution? This is a new link in the chain of investigation for me, thanks for the info.

The Rabbit hole grows deeper!

Rycas.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Just realised that the link I just posted was for a video game I think lol.

However it does refer to a real society. I had a first edition book written and signed by Micheal Baigent called " The Elixier and the stone" that was about Hermes Trimagistus , Hermetic Magick and the secret societies that where born out of it all. It was a very bad book to have in the house so I got rid of it, but this group or maybe the one you refer to where mentioned in it. Something for us to investigate but I think we may be getting to the bottom of I, Pet Goat II, and beyond!!

Rycas.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I wasn't sure why some youtubers were saying the christ figure was the false christ until I saw him breathing fire on the unborn fetus......unless he's breathing life into it. No he's probably the bad guy, hitching a ride on anubis' boat and all.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
But why does the church colapse behind him. That's an evil empire that should fall I can worship jesus without it. Too many questionable things

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Corpsehoagie

The guys who have made this video have been clever enough to make the man in the boat look like Christ when it is clearly not. That is barbed wire round his head not a crown of thorns and its covering/ trapping his mind and the eye of Horus and the pyramid on his forehead. As he awakens the barbed wire disolves opening his mind and his consciousness, at the same time the church crumbles. He is also traveling underground in the Anubis boat of the dead. Christ???

What a lot of people don't realise is that a better translation from the Greek, in which the book of "Revelation of Jesus Christ" was written, is Psuedo Christ. As in the Pretend Christ! The man who will be this Pretend Christ will be a political as well as a religious leader and for the first 3 1/2 years of his seven year reign the world will love him having no idea of who he really is. He will bring all reigions together as he is just the man they have all been waiting for. Then he will get a big head and set himself up as God in the rebuilt temple in Jerusalem. I think it will be this event that will alert the Jews to this mans true identity and when they try to point this out to the world he will destroy them making the nazis treatment of the Jews look like child's play, this will last for 3 1/2 years and it will quite literally be hell on earth. It is then that Christians believe that the true Christ will return to stop him destroying the entire population of the world!

Like I say the makers of this video know all this and have been very clever in how they have portrayed this Pretend Christ, Matreya, Mahdi, Messiah in the boat! ALL THINGS TO ALL PEOPLE !!!

Have the Jews rebuilt their temple yet? Take a look at this!
www.templeinstitute.org...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I didn't read this thread so forgive me if I repeat some things.

At the 3:30 mark I believe the man drowning is a mason. Pay attention to his tools.

At 3:45 mark the female warrior realizes that fighting is futile. Whatever happens will happen. It has to happen. That's why after she is tapped on her shoulder a look of oh I get it appears on her face.

At 4:05ish mark we see Jesus pass through the heart and the brain. The thing separating them into right and left are the ventricles in the heart and the 3rd eye in the brain.

The old "harlot" in the castle has a menstrual cycle at the 4:45 mark.

Go back to Shiva dancing. Before Shiva we have Bin Laden and Islam under a crescent red moon. I believe I have a little info on this but I want to make sure I have it right before I post about it. But Bin Laden looks to be inciting his people to stand up for their oil in this video. JMO.

Then we see fish jumping into the boat with Jesus. To me, that signals the end of the Age of Pisces.

Dancing Shiva turns into many characters. First what looks to be a Native American. Then a dancing African in a mask. Then a Mayan or Hopi-like character. Then he turns into something that I can't quite see because he's break dancing like no other, lol. When he stands up he looks to be a Far East looking character.

I am not religious. I am spiritual. I happen to believe in Jesus. I believe what this video is trying to relay is we are coming upon some different and enlightened times. And yes, the US will suffer major damage based on this video. We even see the Bush/Obama character take a swan dive off a high cliff. But even the person (I forgot the name) who was being manipulated by the TV and world event finally woke up.

Jesus wakes up to see the dawn of a new sun after all this chaos, fighting, and darkness.

I also want to share that Jesus is riding on a gondola. At the front of the gondola is the head of a goat. Keep that in mind.
edit on 18-7-2012 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-7-2012 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

I think we may be over-analyzing the state of the person in the boat.

To me there is Psalms 23 at the beginning. Perhaps the person on the boat is being portrayed as being under the protection of The Lord? So he is oblivious to what's going on around him as he has to finish his journey.

On a side note I will not get into the argument concerning if this is good or evil. Someone earlier quoted another person stating that fighting with others only keeps us from learning. Take what you will from the video and just leave it at that. Even the OP mentioned what I see to be duality aka different sides of the same coin.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I've stopped watching the video because it is purposely addictive.

My conclusion is the same as Rycas. This video is about a lot of things, but at its core there is a sun worshipping secret society that studies ancient Egyptology.

I think it has aspects of Theosophy, York Rite Freemasonry, possibly the mysterious Brotherhood of Ra or Brotherhood of Heliopolis. The roots are in ancient Egypt, Babylon and Sumeria. There is also a reptilian factor.

At the end of this very disturbing and turbulent (possibly prophetic in some ways) video, we the viewers are supposed to worship the sun.

I don't mind organized religion disintegrating but I'm not into worshipping the sun and that's what I think ultimately the video is glorifying. It is also planting visions and archetypes in the minds of viewers while there are subtle techniques used to make watching the video habit forming (not in a good way).

This may be my last or one of my last posts in this thread. I think Rycas solved the big picture and I don't think anything good is going to come of me dwelling on this video or topic. I'm at the stage of being creeped out.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I'm amazed that everyone has totally missed what the hangman represents.

It represents Ron Paul. It was his slogan and it represents him not being given a fair turn. Bah, and I'm an Aussie with very little interest in American politics.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by cry93

The harlot isn't having a menstrual cycle. Her goods are damaged from years of prostitution and then miraculously healed. You'll notice it goes from bloody to clean...and not the opposite.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Excellent thread. I love the video and, having read most of the 'Mind-Blowing' thread about this video, I expected to only find more of the same. People are digging even deeper though

I just wanted to add a few thing...pose a few questions that maybe others can help me with.

On the evolutionary chart, there is a thick wall between man (who is holding a gun) and enlightened man--as though the effort or the blockages between these states are considerable as compared to the rest of our evolution.

My interpretation of the Hangman game--'The answer to(for) hangMAN is Evolution.'

To me, the dragon on the right hemisphere of the brain symbolizes an attack on the right hemisphere.

Also, I believe the right hemisphere is associated with the feminine aspect.

The Drako character has two different faces/eyes. Cover up one side of his face and he looks totally different. Not sure what that might mean though.

The African robotic girl's hairpin seems very recognizable to me...but I don't have a clue at this point where I've seen it before.

When Christ is floating through the cathedral space, he passes under what looks like a uvula and considering his seeming passage through other chakras I considered this to be the throat chakra. I just recently read that sound energy is associated with this chakra, but I'd have to look for some clarifications. Considering our vocal abilities this would make sense. Along with that was an idea I came across of the big bang being literal sound--"In the beginning was the Word"

One thing I was wondering was whether the yellow circle around Lily was the same yoke-substance dripping down the shoulders of Ludovic--and the association of this yoke-substance to The Cosmic Egg. I once heard the description of someone who had experienced a spontaneous awakening--of the sensation of something dripping down the back of his throat from his pineal gland and when he went to find out what this could be he came across descriptions of the breaking of the Cosmic Egg.

Lane12 posted something that stuck out for me: "though they have no mind no more, because the mind of a person is THE hook for satan to rule with--therefore, they have to die to it" My first thought was duality and ego death.

Also, the ying yang shadow under Sun Sue morphs into another depiction of an eclipse or some planetary event which I know has been seen in several other places throughout this video.

Here is my final thought and it concerns the Olympic False flag/'terrorist' attack: Are we collectively perceiving this future false flag/attack or are we collectively enabling it with such focused energy? The question needs to be asked--did we truly somehow sense this collectively or do we need to ask who originally planted these Olympic ideas in our head and for what end?
edit on 19-7-2012 by awakendhybrid because: (no reason given)

Actually I have one more piece to add and it is from one of those cards from that Illuminati game from 1995. It is the Conspiracy Theorist card and this is what it says: "This powerless and much-mocked group is prized by the Illuminati because their wild ravings often contain useful ideas!" I dunno...maybe its just food-for-thought.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by awakendhybrid

Nope. Hangman is Ron Paul. It's very obvious. I didn't see the wall between man and enlightened. Nice find and I agree with your thoughts on that.

I think this is an amazing thread, as is the video.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
OP: to answer your question - the picture of the owl behind bush is very similar to the icon-image of bohemia grove as it appears in their literature. nice interpretation btw...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
The hanged man is humanity, he is almost dead, hanged, but the answer is to evolve to a higher state of consciousness otherwise we will die out. The key to achieving this higher state of consciousness lies with the man in the boat who is traveling through the underworld in the boat of Anubis. He then is born out through the doorway/ vagina of the church watched over by a devil. The church/ religion gives birth to this guy! He emerges, awakens and becomes the day sun.

Like I said in an earlier post study Anubis, Ra and the Egyptian journey of the dead. Find out who Ra is and what other cultures called him. He has been around for a long long year!

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Rycas

Hangman is a double meaning then as it represents Ron Paul and his election run. He even had the slogan Revolution with the letters e-v-o-L backwards. He wasn't given a fair chance. Not by mainstream public or media. This of course engineered by the same people....

Holy crap.....

This engineered by the same people who controlled Bush with puppet strings and Obama via teleprompter, who physically are responsible for the divison of the human brain (Brain picture) to the sexualisation of the western world (Ejaculation), who are ensuring humans are violent so a wall stands between our enlightenment (the evolution picture). These are the same entities worshipped at Bohemian Grove (Owl picture). These entities being the reptilians (reptile hand with gold dollar sign ring).

And that's just the first scene.
edit on 19-7-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Oh, I'm sorry. I was unaware that this thread ceased to be an interpretive analysis of I, PET GOAT II. If you know the complete meaning of this video then by all means--you should make a full analysis for us all so that we don't have to spend any more brain cells coming up with our own ideas.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join