It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Interpretation of Heliofant's "I, Pet Goat II"

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

wrapped is a tad bit exaggerated for 1 string of barbed wire bewtween most of the figues and the girl.
but it is there!
whats up with the dens on those figures???

edit on 30-7-2012 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I wanted to point out that when the Twin Towers fall, there are explosions going off, like it was a controlled demolition.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Does anyone know where I can find the first I, Pet Goat?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by cry93
reply to post by sensibleSenseless

Explain, please?

Which situation? Where do you see Drako in this piece?

What do you mean by a current status?

Hi cry93,

Which situation: The situation about which this video is a commentary on. One that people are possibly afraid of revealing to the public?

Drako - you can read about who he is on heliofant.com (the guy on the television set).

Current status: This is an ongoing enigma in the world we live in... Driven by yet another conspiracy, one that people haven't seen or heard of much. This is why so many are ranting and raving over this video: They have a common thread of understanding which the rest don't (looks like that list includes Alex Jones - my hat's off to the guy) - and very few others only have a partial understanding/view of.

Someone is bound to spill the beans... the irritation with the economy etc. is growing, and who can blame the the people. I, pet Goat II is a step in that direction, so was the Truman show.

Originally posted by Rycas
In the New Testement of the Christian Bible the apostle Paul in his letter to the church at Ephesus said "that our battle is not with flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and aginst the forces of evil in the heavenly realms". He knew almost 2000 years ago about this inter dimensional war and the beings behind it!

I was of course asking to see if anyone in "the know", would fill me in. I doubt that that will happen.... perhaps it is too risky?
edit on 31-7-2012 by sensibleSenseless because: add quote

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Sending you a very simple PM. I hope you understand.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
Does anyone know where I can find the first I, Pet Goat?

My personal opinion is it does not exist. There may be a video or even a text compilation. But it isn't real.

I believe the II is actually too, and is in addition too. Included. Along with.

Now read the title again.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Hi cry93,

I'm not sure I got your PM.

Perhaps I am doing something wrong at retrieving it?

I do see a lot of admin messages... but nothing with your signature on it. It does say "YOUR Private Messages" at the top of the page.
edit on 1-8-2012 by sensibleSenseless because: add

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

Sorry cry93,

I believe you made some points earlier in the thread - I was under the impression that perhaps you understood something of the video. Perhaps I am mistaken.

I too am hesitant to spill the beans as I see it.... More beating around the bush with meanings that doesn't amount to a full-fledged understanding.

With everyone's comments, one is left wondering, to a certain extent whether some people "woke up" or not.

post by Konduit

It's called a double meaning, like most symbolism hidden in plain sight. The whole point of deciphering something is to see the hidden message behind it.

The double meanings stay ingrained from fear. But how could I personally expect an open reply, if I cannot openly respond? Dunno. Perhaps it is self-defeating.

I guess one can only comment from a symbolic perspective, as opposed to a reality that no who knows is free to disclose directly. Such disclosure is unusable - as it requires witnesses and physical evidence.

Nevertheless, if anyone is to take anything more than just what was made as a movie, and yet call it "more useful than a random group of symbols artistically grouped in a story" - one has to be aware of the theme around which the movie was made, obviously. This is the thing that people are asked to "wake up" to - while simultaneously not putting the situation on trial.

Fear dominates. It's TPTB.

post by Rycas

Illuminati? How do you know that I haven't walked the path of illumination and conversed with the gods? Forget religion and go back to the begining, have you not read a single word I've wrote, do you need me to spell it out? I more or less have!! WAKE UP! I'm trying to help you people....

edit on 1-8-2012 by sensibleSenseless because: fix

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I believe I do understand it. Well, at least the info that was meant for me. That may be the case for all of us.

2nd
edit on 1-8-2012 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Oops
edit on 5-8-2012 by sensibleSenseless because: double post

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

Hi cry93,

Do you suppose if someone were to expose what is transpiring directly that people would get in trouble? Drako might have something to say... but I'm not bothered.

Everyone got mad at somebody for doing something that nobody wanted to do, but anyone could have done.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I don't suppose but I am not in contact with nor do I mind Drako. JMO

2nd

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I may or may not do this.... There is a lot of time involved in describing this stuff - maybe even complicated by the fact that the origins of this are an ongoing situation.

I'll have to see if time allows me to do so.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

no way if you do ill give you all my star wars collector cards except jango fett..no matter how sure I am I never risk the fettman...-

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

You should.

I suspect that you know I come in peace. Honestly it really isn't so important for me. But I want you to have your moment.

Please ignore Drako (I have and will continue to do so) but "he" has no place in this conversation. I live to say this and even share my opinion..

Please share. If you choose to not do so in this thread then a PM is welcomed. Remember, no one will have all the answers. But I think you give Draco WAY too much credit. WAY TOO MUCH.

I DO have your back here. Believe that,
edit on 15-8-2012 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Hey guys,

Thank you for the support. If I go down this path it will take a couple of weeks at best. There is a lot of history associated with this - about 15 years to 40 years of history behind this. I would have to figure out how to structure the story so that it makes sense.... There is a lot involved and not much proof. Drako is everywhere and is an extremely serious threat - but he/it is central to understanding the video.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensibleSenseless
Hey guys,

Thank you for the support. If I go down this path it will take a couple of weeks at best. There is a lot of history associated with this - about 15 years to 40 years of history behind this. I would have to figure out how to structure the story so that it makes sense.... There is a lot involved and not much proof. Drako is everywhere and is an extremely serious threat - but he/it is central to understanding the video.

Again I ask you to share.

It is still IMO that this video will stir different feelings in different people. Some will feel nothing at all. But it is definitely relevant.

Drako has no power here, though. That's JMHO. I believe certain segments of the populace, especially the US populace, is thinking that old train of thought has legs here. Leave Drako in Its cave.

But I am interested in what you have to say. I promise to be honest and truthful according to my own experience.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I won't write anything piecemeal because it would have to be written without interruption to be complete and readable from end to end.

In order to get to the point of posting - I would have to write what I know of first - and after checking for rendition mistakes, then I would be in a position to post. So, there might be a few weeks of silence while I work on this. (you've twisted my rubber arm).

I offer you whatever I can in an "AS-IS" fashion - and I'm sure people will chime in afterwards, adding or subtracting from what was noted.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Here it is folks. I finally have a discourse to give on this situation.

Take it as-is. I offer no guarantees of satisfaction. People will have to independently witness to this as this is the only way to prove it is true.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I am writing about the story of an individual's life and its relation to the world. Perhaps I will be writing an unecessarily long write-up, I'm sure, but I will let people sort out the extra information and connect the dots for themselves. "I Pet Goat II", is IMHO an extreme summary of many things and so my text will necessarily have to go in to extreme detail to clarify the situation without doing injustice to the individual's life.

The individual himself speaks of his connection to the rest of the world, as he understands it - it may not represent the actual physical mechanism, but it is sufficient to understand the means by which the bigger picture is effectually created.

I will paraphrase the individual (as I understood it), since that is easier, and that will lessen my work at writing up his story rather than refer to him as a third party constantly. I will occasionally revert to reporting what he said, as I don't remember enough to paraphrase everything. The individual himself has ocassionally tried to remember his past - and can't completely remember all the details... Some of what I obtained is from these recollections.

I will refer to the individual in question as the "Focus", and those who watch as "observers".

The focus's beliefs are at the heart of the issue and is exposed by the focus. All I am doing is to expose the focus's beliefs including a long description of how the focus indicates that his views are exposed to the public. The words are not necessarily always in the order that the focus spoke them in - he has spoken almost every day for years and years and years. I put extra effort to note specific instances of what the focus said that pertains to the movie's pieces.

Remember, everything that I have written is the focus's beliefs and opinions (in his own words, paraphrased, since the actual words would require the originals):

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join