It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Interpretation of Heliofant's "I, Pet Goat II"

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by reaganero

Maybe LC = 50 years ago?

Anything major about the year 1962?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
1b.clue:

In vitro fertilisation

In vitro fertilisation (IVF) is a process by which an egg is fertilised by sperm outside the body: in vitro. IVF is a major treatment for infertility when other methods of assisted reproductive technology have failed. The process involves monitoring a woman's ovulatory process, removing ovum or ova (egg or eggs) from the woman's ovaries and letting sperm fertilize them in a fluid medium in a laboratory. When a woman's natural cycle is monitored to collect a naturally selected ovum (egg) for fertilisation, it is known as natural cycle IVF. The fertilised egg (zygote) is then transferred to the patient's uterus with the intent to establish a successful pregnancy. The first successful birth of a "test tube baby", Louise Brown, occurred in 1978. Louise Brown was born as a result of natural cycle IVF. Robert G. Edwards, the physiologist who developed the treatment, was awarded the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine in 2010. The term in vitro, from the Latin meaning in glass, is used, because early biological experiments involving cultivation of tissues outside the living organism from which they came, were carried out in glass containers such as beakers, test tubes, or petri dishes. Today, the term in vitro is used to refer to any biological procedure that is performed outside the organism it would normally be occurring in, to distinguish it from an in vivo procedure, where the tissue remains inside the living organism within which it is normally found. A colloquial term for babies conceived as the result of IVF, "test tube babies", refers to the tube-shaped containers of glass or plastic resin, called test tubes, that are commonly used in chemistry labs and biology labs. However, in vitro fertilisation is usually performed in the shallower containers called Petri dishes. One IVF method, Autologous Endometrial Coculture, is actually performed on organic material, but is still considered in vitro.

Mocking/Playing God

The First Clue

edit on 12-7-2012 by DumbTopSecretWriters because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Anyone else noticed that that devilish man/serpent figure that keeps the children "enslaved" is the Dajjal, according to Muslim prophecy?

- One of his eyes is entirely black

- Controls a system of mind slavery upon which he derives his power over mankind
edit on 12/7/12 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Echtelion

I noticed..! Good job! Dybbuk tse

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
We should not lose sight of the various storyline's layers, I believe. There is much more to this video than "E"'s meet.

As far as I am concerned, there are two massive "easter eggs" (of sorts) planted right there for everyone (who cares to) see/sea.

Me and a friend are still spending a lot of time piecing it all together although we're lucky (not the only ones) to have discovered something.

There is a massive wink that flashes at exactly at the TC 0:00:8.25 frame.
It is actually a double hint.
If you theosophically reduce the TC it gives you a 15 — which is The Devil in a tarot deck.
This is the very frame the goat is properly 'focused'. If you would notice, there is a tiny snow/dust-flake right on the goat's RIGHT eyebrow transforming into a little 3-point CROWN. Precisely when the goat starts hallucinating, either from hypnotism (submission) or possibly under the influence, considering another mammoth thing/symbol (blue ice).

Also, this very frame is the one the bell's shadow is starting being perfectly still on the hand and leash of the drawn character on the wooden cage. Like, the goat is not even aware he is being held by a leash...

The second massive thing comes much, much later at the exact frame of TC 0:05:53.26.
Theosophical reduction points towards 21 — The World.
EXCEPT the Christ consciousness (supposed to be you/me/us) has TINY pupils, NOT larger than life ones like on E for example.

It is a sedative… big hint.

What IF staring too much (analyzing too much) at the tree would just blank out the WHOLE forest?
In other words, what if the message (as in the very deep core being "E"/you/me/us) is actually exactly the opposite of what it is SUPPOSED to mean with a quick eye?

There are many details in colors and textures as well. Joseph Campbell must be rolling in his grave.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TheHierophant

I think the point with "EVOL_T_ _N" is those missing letters. Namely the "U", "I" and "O".

"You I/O"? Possibly meaning that we are all (inside this system) input/output devices?

Just a wild guess...

Perhaps the I and O means something else.. like at the Heliofan logo at the end, where the point on the "i" moves into "orbit" on the "O". Strange stuff.

There's so many details in this clip! I need to watch that on pot!

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

This is interesting and I would like to add that where I work I have had this
regular customer come into my job and we have begun to talk to each other
about military and politics. But the reason I even mention this is because
he has been in the military for over 25 years and has told me unsettling things.
He told me him and his comrades had heard rumors that the agent who whispered
in Bush's ear said word for word, "It's going down know, the 1st plane just hit."
As if they knew it was going to happen. Plus you can see in the video Bush's
facial expressions before the information he was given was already at an unease.
When I can post I will post a topic with vivid details to add for this story has much more.
Thanks for reminding me though, you will hear from me soon.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I would like to share some information from the other related website for this i,pet goat 2 video

At the scene 00:18 u can see a goat inside a box and a collar is attached around its neck. The barcode on its forehead represent materialism and the 666 is the code for human being inside the Bible. Goat was represent as Devil acording to the Bible too. The full meaning of it was human was like a Devil that trapped inside a box , while it shake its head and create some ilusion was meant by the goat had been hypnosis by materialism and enslaved by it.

At the scene 00:20 A pair of black hand with scale appear with blood in the right hand and golden ring with $ figure on the left. The hand was full of scale , it represent the snake which that lure Adam to eat the Apple of wisdom at the Eden garden. Ring is the symbol of power according to the West and the figure $ is meant by money . Money = power nowadays and the devil proceed with this power puppet Bush on the next scene. Meaning of blood was obviuos , u can easily get it without a thought.

Scene 00:28 Bush appear and u can see a masonic symbol that bush make it with both hand in the time 00:28.5

Scene 00:30 onwards u will see Bush was puppeted and start dancing with a party hat. The D word on the hat represent Dumb. Its was related later on Obama hat. The light below Bush was the Pentacle, the symbol of Satan , it point out that the men in charge was the represent of the Devil.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by wirehead

Lily is the 13th and only "kid" not frozen into a glob. She may represent the awakening divine feminine...much the same as the dancing heirophant/Kali. The divine is all genders...and the ultimate of humankind is not to become an enlightened suit (like the corporate clones) but each to become awakened. There are many paths but they are leading to the same thing...individual awakening and the messianic era where everyone is free to evolve.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Great interpretation! Though it looks like someone is giving you a run for your money:

The Hidden Themes of Heliofant's "I, Pet Goat II"

I think you guys are hitting on something deep in the inner-workings of the human machine.

Thanks for sharing with us!

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion

I think the point with "EVOL_T_ _N" is those missing letters. Namely the "U", "I" and "O".

"You I/O"? Possibly meaning that we are all (inside this system) input/output devices?

Just a wild guess...

I think you're close. Maybe it means:

U I O or "You I Owe" rather than "I Owe You."

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
For those of you old enough to have fond memories of Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon album syncing up with THE WIZARD OF OZ...

At about 1:16 - 1:17 Lily has a little jolt in her eyes when she is suddenly fully awake. Turn the audio off of I, Pet Goat II and at 1:16 start Peter Gabriel's "Red Rain." The track I used is on my iTunes player and it's from the album "Hit" and is 5:39.

That's the coolest music syncronicity I've found so far.

For the more baked among you, try "Drunkship Lanterns" by The Mars Volta from Deloused at the Crematorium. It doesn't have quite the impact of Red Rain, but it's pretty cool. What you do is start the loud first downbeat of the track just as the spotlight hits the goat box in the beginning. It's pretty rockin' trippy with the video.

Also, I was toying with Tomorrow Never Knows by the Beatles. You have to put in on repeat because it isn't long enough for the video. I think I had a decent go with it starting the track at about :59 deep in the video. I never got it right on, but I was trying to get the seagull sounds in the music track to sync with the black birds in the video. Even without that sync up, it's pretty cool, you know "float downstream..."

I'll keep looking for the best music match. Right now, the Peter Gabriel is the bomb.
edit on 12-7-2012 by switching yard because: sp

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
i think the generalization that the hammer & sickle along with a darker skin 'hombre' getting slimed in a deep pool of sludge means 'communism' drowns in its own mess is off base... it ain't about Russia or China the two great Communist movements...

the clue is the gapped tooth 'hombre' in a farmers type checkered shirt... all those clues mean CUBA ! it's so obvious its pathetic... i first thought of South America & perhaps Chavez in Venezuela..but upon further pondering i determined that the 'Heliofant video was pointing out Cuba and the demise of the Castro brothers...

a possible 'green' revolution causing the deaths/expulsions of these two Cuban
communist leaders since when? 1959?

Cuba After Castro
The Communist regime, as we have known it, cannot possibly survive Castro's death. To be sure, Fidel's brother Raul will take over leadership; the Cuban ......
www.futurodecuba.org/cuba_after_cas

this exile/deaths of both Fidel & Raul Castro's will be a huge bonus in the ongoing 'Death Pool' selection of pop culture luminaries that meet their demise in 2013 (if you hadn't already picked them to depart in 2012 already)...
edit on 12-7-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

A couple things to notice are present here. Under the apple is the symbols C7 upside down, or perhaps it is the symbol for angle "/_C" maybe it means to take a different angle to life, instead of A or B, take C. Somehow though, I don't think that is right. I'm not too sure what it means. Also, under President Obama's foot, is a coin. I assume this suggests that he has dominance over currency. It is not an American coin either so it would suggest he has dominance over foreign (or the worlds) currency.

I think you were very close to solving the LC mystery! The author who wrote The Hidden Themes of Heliofant's "I, Pet Goat II" , seems to have discovered the missing connection.

∠C means "angle c". Where "angle c" represents the 180° angle between ∠a + ∠b. Xtrame's image appears to show this correlates with the 360° coin bisected by the various lines.

The deeper, inner meaning surrounding this is eloquently expounded on in the other thread... www.abovetopsecret.com... . Very interesting indeed!
edit on 12-7-2012 by FooScience because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
files.abovetopsecret.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

Who that is i dont know but i do know that it is not Yeshua/Jesus
"Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I The Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate Me; And showing mercy unto thousands of them that love Me, and keep My Commandments"

To add to this his stigmata marks are in the wrong place they should be on his wrists
be not deceived
God bless!
edit on 13-7-2012 by NoMendacity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I interpreted Jesus going thru the tunnel as the passing from the age of pisces to the age of aquarius which is known as the age of enlightenment.
As he is going through the tunnel fishes ( which is the pisces sign) jump on his boat and as he is riding thru the tunnel lotus flowers are all around. Once he leaves the tunnel, the religious strucutes are being demolished. I looked at this as the fall out religion into a more enlightened period of time.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by priceless34
I interpreted Jesus going thru the tunnel as the passing from the age of pisces to the age of aquarius which is known as the age of enlightenment.
As he is going through the tunnel fishes ( which is the pisces sign) jump on his boat and as he is riding thru the tunnel lotus flowers are all around. Once he leaves the tunnel, the religious strucutes are being demolished. I looked at this as the fall out religion into a more enlightened period of time.

It is a fair interpretation.
However, if you would notice, at 0:04:08, the "illumination" (fire) takes place under a rendition of the pineal gland, which is even more blatant from TC 0:04:10.27.
This clearly appeals to to other 'alternate' realms, let's say.

The tunnel is really the mind, and built like it symbolically.
Obviously, the fishes link to the yellow figure itself — as are the egyptian references, btw : we all know the Christ myth is based upon much ancient references from ancient Egypt, Mythra and many others, as is demonstrated by undeniable proven facts.

The structures of belief being demolished are very clever and can actually change the whole narrative, as long as one dares stepping to another point-of-view.

As I pointed out earlier, let's not forget it all starts with an hypnotized/under the influence goat.
It is not the sole reference and not the only character bathing in it.

Sometimes, focusing on the detailed structure of a leaf literally hides the whole forest the tree belongs to...
Symbols are tools. The narrative may be far simpler than a horde of symbols woven together.

Actually, that's also the very weakness of the narrative. Because symbols are just that: symbols. However, beyond a knowledge, their articulation can kill a message, an idea, and ultimately, an aim, in that sense that symbols like humans are their own best enemies.
More often than not, like matter and antimatter, they annihilate each other, therefore exposing a linear opposite to what they really mean.

In other words, considering the forest rather than the tree, one gets the complete picture.
In the end, the whole thing actually demonstrates a point and its direct opposite. A zenith/nadir thing.

Most probably, this wasn't at all what the creator intended. It is nonetheless, what remains.
But if you think about it, it is only logical and that may actually be the pure gem to it: art, books, films, music, whatever form of symbolic expression is out in the wild once leaving its creator's mind. That is how we make of it what we want, each one of us. That is how a song, for example ends up with a meaning completely twisted and distorted (when not completely opposite) to what its creator intended.
edit on 13-7-2012 by TheHierophant because: typo

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion

Just a wild guess...

Perhaps the I and O means something else.. like at the Heliofan logo at the end, where the point on the "i" moves into "orbit" on the "O". Strange stuff.

There's so many details in this clip! I need to watch that on pot!

One can dive deep in such a rabbit hole (wink) indeed.

If you would consider HELIOFANT itself, beyond the obvious reference to the Tarot arcana, You can end up on: " I FELT NO HA".

And that's just one example. LOL

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by FooScience

I believe you are all wrong on that. Of course, this is just my mere opinion, but still.

Sometimes, things are far more simple than one would WANT to believe.
There is no C7 to begin with. That's just forgetting about the whole picture —which is actually a funny note.

The so-called "C" comes complete as a circle with the apple coming to it.
Which considered together with the coin before it, and the 7 after, reads as 007. Haha!

Never miss a sense of humor. Never miss simple investigation

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I believe the messages in this could convey more than 1 meaning, or different meanings to different people, depending how you view it. Definitely a mindf*ck!
edit on 13-7-2012 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join