It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Alex Jones a CIA agent?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Nephalim
reply to post by 1104light

I just get a kick out of the rants myself. Pretty entertaining for a few minutes there.

Oh I find him very entertaining. I have been listening to him from the start. At one point, I was an idiot and used to believe him. Then I learned how to research what he says and realized he is just funny. It is his fans that scare me. They sure get nasty when you say anything that is not pro Alex.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

DaemonD14

He often sounds like he may well be on to something, then he starts talking about lizards and the QOE and... Yeah.

I listen to the Alex jones show a lot- sometimes two times a day. I paint houses for a living, and Alex is entertaining enough to listen to a second time. I don't think that he has everything write, I don't think that everything he does is noble, and he is probably not always honest. But if we are the good guys, then I think that jones is on our side.
I think that Alex has said that he does not share David Ickes fascination with reptiles, but he would not be surprised if it were true because it "seems" that we are under attack from creatures from other galaxies.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
alex rubbing this in your face all the time while speaking "trough" it

alex weird mic holder

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0thetrooth0
The question I have is....if AJ is speaking the truth, why is he still alive?

Is it because he only exposes 1% of what the elites know/are doing?

It seems wierd, you'd think he'd be dead by now. Just like Rick Clay or Bill Cooper.

Because they know that Alex Jones is basically the alternative news King.

If something happened to him, then you would get a thousand of him.

The oligarchs don't want that. It's much easier on them to try and convince people he's nuts.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaemonD14
Nah, I'm afraid Alex Jones is just what somebody else replied near the beginning of this thread, 'a loud mouth shill'. If he was a CIA agent, whose goal was to misinform the enemies of the US then he wouldn't be considered to be doing a very good job because I can't imagine any of them would actually listen to him.

He often sounds like he may well be on to something, then he starts talking about lizards and the QOE and... Yeah.

1) I have been listening to Alex Jones for 13 years and have NEVER heard him talk about "Reptilians".

I think you've got him confused with David Icke.

2) Why the hell would the U.S. Govt hire Alex Jones to confuse a foreign enemy, because if he is confusing anybody.....he is confusing the U.S. populace.

If everyone in America listened to Alex Jones, there would be a revolution before morning, and there would be no government.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I believe Alex Jones has probably been told at some point to stay away from certain topics, and he damn well knows what he's making up and what he really believes in. On the side he's trying to sell you seeds and water filters, which doesn't help with the reputation in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
If anything Alex Jones is a FSB agent. He frequently quotes Russia Today and tends to take their side on many issues (like Ukraine). He also makes a fortune selling survival crap on his website.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I only have to judge the guy by what comments he to say about Australia as did in similar thread in this section to know that he is a phoney.
I dont know about cia agent however he certainly holds certain political bias towards ..where do you all think? ?Koch Bros mean anything to most of you!
You can also tell a great deal about a so called high profile alt figure like AJ by the places in the world they wont even tread e.g AUSTRALIA!! evidently he does not wish to come here for some reason. Even David Icke has visited downunder to do his thing!.
If AJ visits here i guessing he will be shaking hands with Tony Abbott as apparently believes him to be a decent PM.
edit on 11-9-2014 by 74joff because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I think that if Alex Jones and Glen beck had a 3 way with any Fox News correspondent it would like like a young Barrak Hussein ISIL Obama.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I think Alex Jones thinks he's doing good, but he's actually an agent and he's under mind control himself. William Cooper talked about how it seemed that he was trying to get people scared, and I think he just seems too loud and "irritated" to make people think that's how all so called "conspiracy theorists" are... a bunch of people frustrated with life that like to find excuses to complain about everything or something...

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   
It seems clear to me that he's a shill of some kind. He'll give you some truths but knowingly throw in some lies. And people will repeat those lies and it becomes like a feeding frenzy.

His "research" consists of print offs from Yahoo News and Dailymail.
And I suspect most of his callers are hired actors or even some of his crew members. Especially those butt kissing callers. Like recently someone called in crediting him for helping him kick his drug habit and getting married. And of course AJ ate it up, trying so hard to act modest. Like it meant nothing to him.
"Awww it aint no thang but a chicken wang... and a rama llama ding dong. Thanks for calling in. CLICK.... see? I HELP so many people! I'm not bragging or anything. I'm just telling you the truth. I change people's LIVES!"

He's admitted recently (yes, I occasionally watch/listen to his show to see what he's up to) that these secret society types tried to recruit his dad but hid dad did research on them and refused. Mmm hmm interesting story, AJ. So why did you join the dark side?

I am certain he acts crazy deliberately. AJ is a performer. He goes berserk to discredit all conspiracy theorists as others will lump us all in with him. Notice the little giggles he can't hold inside after his rants. He's just having a ball. What he's really doing is laughing at us all the way to the bank.

But I believe AJ is related to the British royal family. I'm not the first to make this accusation. He seems to favour Queen Victoria:

Same bulldog face.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   
AJ's performance in the BBC interview with Andrew Neil destroyed any hint of credibility for Conspiracy Theorists in the UK. He turned into a complete loony. Andrew Neil say's on Twitter that after the interview Jones dropped the act as soon as they went off air. His friendship with Pat Buchanan is strange to say the least, very strange. He's a disinfo agent for sure!

blogs.spectator.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I dont like the guy he walks the line between conspiracy and sedition some day some idiot is going to do something really bad because hes inspired by this guys revolutionary spiels.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

That's has been my take on it for a long time khnum, he will cause violence and it will play right into the hands of the controllers. We need a peaceful revolution, at least we have to try and go down that road road first.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   
For a long time i have had a strange feeling about Alex. I disagree with the way he delivers his information. In my opinion he doesn't really help the cause. His style of reporting inspires fear more than proactive response. It seems like he is more just scaring people than helping to come up with ways to solve any problems. It's long been an Opinion of mine that he is part of cointelpro. What's it hurting anything to let him delIver a little privy information to the public if he does so in a way that causes frenzy paranoia and fear rather than informed inspiration. I don't know, how can one ever be for sure about something like this. All I know is long ago I decided to get my facts elsewhere

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I think he is in military psychological programs. Just about a week or so ago, as soon as I started going online talking about conspiracy theories, how big names were formerly missing kids, like Bachmann and Napolitano, and Holmes and Roof others, boom, next week there is this brown-sock dog babelmouth rant mocking the other identity thing. So much for watching his show. If the snake oil he was selling about iodine and male vitality didn't tell you he was a flake, his dog faced boy act will.

You're really giving the CIA too much credit for conspiracies. At that rate that he was spinning his blather, he could be DNI.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join