Is Alex Jones a CIA agent?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Nephalim
reply to post by 1104light

I just get a kick out of the rants myself. Pretty entertaining for a few minutes there.

Oh I find him very entertaining. I have been listening to him from the start. At one point, I was an idiot and used to believe him. Then I learned how to research what he says and realized he is just funny. It is his fans that scare me. They sure get nasty when you say anything that is not pro Alex.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

DaemonD14

He often sounds like he may well be on to something, then he starts talking about lizards and the QOE and... Yeah.

I listen to the Alex jones show a lot- sometimes two times a day. I paint houses for a living, and Alex is entertaining enough to listen to a second time. I don't think that he has everything write, I don't think that everything he does is noble, and he is probably not always honest. But if we are the good guys, then I think that jones is on our side.
I think that Alex has said that he does not share David Ickes fascination with reptiles, but he would not be surprised if it were true because it "seems" that we are under attack from creatures from other galaxies.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
alex rubbing this in your face all the time while speaking "trough" it

alex weird mic holder

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0thetrooth0
The question I have is....if AJ is speaking the truth, why is he still alive?

Is it because he only exposes 1% of what the elites know/are doing?

It seems wierd, you'd think he'd be dead by now. Just like Rick Clay or Bill Cooper.

Because they know that Alex Jones is basically the alternative news King.

If something happened to him, then you would get a thousand of him.

The oligarchs don't want that. It's much easier on them to try and convince people he's nuts.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaemonD14
Nah, I'm afraid Alex Jones is just what somebody else replied near the beginning of this thread, 'a loud mouth shill'. If he was a CIA agent, whose goal was to misinform the enemies of the US then he wouldn't be considered to be doing a very good job because I can't imagine any of them would actually listen to him.

He often sounds like he may well be on to something, then he starts talking about lizards and the QOE and... Yeah.

1) I have been listening to Alex Jones for 13 years and have NEVER heard him talk about "Reptilians".

I think you've got him confused with David Icke.

2) Why the hell would the U.S. Govt hire Alex Jones to confuse a foreign enemy, because if he is confusing anybody.....he is confusing the U.S. populace.

If everyone in America listened to Alex Jones, there would be a revolution before morning, and there would be no government.

<< 5  6  7   >>

join